The Office Hottie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie half opened her eyes as if reading my mind, they were filled with lust and desire, she stared at my naked tits and continued her gyrations on my feet. Please, let me see your tits, I thought. My pussy was on fire and my tits ached. Please, this is driving me crazy.

Julie sensed my request and granted it, slowly raised her hands uncovering her tits, raising them behind her head, pulling her hair into a pony tail, stretching her sweet little tits as she continued to slide her pussy back and forth on my feet. She looked so hot, naked except for her red and black panties and black stockings. She rocked and rocked, moaning as she looked at me, feasting her eyes on my half naked body. She must be so close to cumming.

Julie continued rocking and took hold of one of the panty strings and slowly pulled. The knot came undone and she reached for the other string and slowly pulled until it's knot came undone. Her panty fell in front and I could see her little runway adorning her pubic mound like a sign pointing the way to her treasure. She slowly pulled her panties out from under her and I could see they were soaked in her pussy juice. She sat naked with her black stockings on and closed her eyes with her head thrown back, moaning, as she slid her bare, saturated pussy on my feet, her tits jiggling with the movement. Her head tilted forward and she looked up at me, the lecherous look in her eyes and the threat of being devoured told me she was so close to cumming. She must be edging her orgasms, I thought.

I wanted so much to touch myself, for her to touch me.

"Do you like what you see?" she said lustily.

"Yes," I said swallowing.

She raised herself up and knee walked towards me. I raised my hands to caress her thighs and she grabbed them, forcing them over my head as she bent over and began to brutally suck my nipples. I closed my eyes and sucked in my breath at the pleasure as my aching nipples finally received the attention they craved. She grabbed both of my tits and squeezed hard, I opened my eyes and watched as she mercilessly sucked one then sucked the other while squeezing and massaging my tits.

Julie began sliding her bare pussy on my knee, I raised it, forcing my knee into her. She gasped aloud and a nipple dropped from her mouth. She bent down and bit the nipple and fuck! I groaned, closed my eyes and tilted my head back at the pleasurous pain. Julie bit my other nipple and pulled it. Fuck, the pain felt so good! I reached down to caress her head as she gorged herself on my tits.

"Hands!" she called out, and I dropped my arms to my side

Fuck! I was all but helpless and this was torturing me, driving me wild. I so wanted to touch her and caress her, but couldn't do anything as I suffered through her pleasure and mine. The abuse on my tits was exquisite and I could feel an orgasm approaching.

Julie stopped humping my knee and moved up my body, pinning my arms to my side, wet kissing my chest, wet kissing my neck. She gave me teasing nibbles and bites, she moaned and wet kissed her way from one side of my neck and face to the other.

Her lips brushed mine and I desperately reached up to kiss her only to have her pull back. Julie drew a line on my jaw with her finger and smiled, showing she enjoyed her tease on me, watching my sexual frustration. Her hips rocked on my stomach, her slippery pussy sliding back and forth against me. Her sweet lips hovered over mine, lightly nibbling, enticing me, teasing me, tormenting me. Her hot breath increased my desire to have her.

"Now you know what it was like for me," Julie's hot breath whispered as she nibbled my lips. "All these months, looking at you, desiring you, fantasizing about you. I was helpless, and now you are, my Sweet."

She was in pleasure and I was in pain, desperate to touch her and feel her. I raised up again to kiss her and whimpered in disappointment as she pulled back. My tongue darted out like a snake, trying to touch her. Julie smiled as she pulled back just out of range, the look of desperation on my face quite pleasing to her. Please, I thought, please let me kiss you, let me taste you. Again her lips brushed mine, so close, her lips parting and closing, half nibbling my lips. Her hot breath driving my passion. I reached up again to kiss her and again she pulled back.

"Do you like what you see?" her hot breath whispered as she gazed into my eyes and continued to hump me.

"Please..." I whimpered, my breath quick in my chest.

"Do you like what you see?" she purred, lustfully peering into my eyes, her body trembling as her lips brushed my lips.

"Ye...." I tried to whisper back as Julie plunged her tongue down my mouth, we both whimpered as I greedily sucked it. Her hips moved faster as her hands caressed my face, her breathing increased and her body trembled as her orgasm grew and finally fell. Her body quivered and her breath puffed out as her lips locked on mine. She cried out and her humping increased even faster. She cursed and cried, called my name and kissed me, moaning and sobbing, her head pressed heavily against mine as she wet kissed my face between moans.

Julie slowed her humping, her eyes were crazed with lust, her breath heavy as she crawled over my shoulder to place a knee on each side of my head. She grabbed the headboard and settled her pussy on my waiting tongue. I drove it deep inside her. She gasped a moan and threw her head back as I drank in her post cum wetness.

She rocked her hips on my face as I licked and lapped her pussy, my cheeks wet with her juices helping to lube her ride. I reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. Julie cried out and rocked harder, I began licking her clit and sucking it.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" she cried out, panting and moaning as she rode my tongue. She spread her knees further apart, grinding her pussy on my tongue, faster and faster. I stilled my tongue as she rocked her pussy across it.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fu..." she cried out with a squeal as she came. Her body shuddered and quaked as I grabbed her thighs to keep my lips locked on her clit. Julie squealed again as I continued sucking, another orgasm passed over her. Her body rocked on my face as she cried and sobbed.

Julie's orgasmic fire ebbed and she slowed her rocking, crawled down, and breathing heavily she kissed her cum off my face and my lips, moaning and slurping, greedily sucking her taste off my tongue. She continued her way down my body, wet kissing me and nibbling my neck here and there. She gently grabbed my tits and seductively sucked my nipples before moving down, wet kissing her way, searching for my treasure. She nested between my legs, sat up and grabbed my wet panties. I lifted my hips as she pulled them off.

Julie settled in like she was sitting down for a thanksgiving feast. Her sexual desire had been satisfied and now she concentrated on mine. She caressed my warm thighs with her hands, sliding them over my smooth skin from my knees to my inner thighs and back to my knees, gently massaging and caressing them. She wet kissed my soft inner thighs, making me quiver with each kiss as she slowly worked her way towards my prize. She licked her thumb, leaving a large drop of saliva, and I sucked in a breath as she slowly ran her wet thumb up and down over my lips.

Julie seductively wet kissed my inner thighs as she petted my lips with her thumb and kissed her way to my pussy. She gently, oh so lightly, kissed my outer lips, her tongue licked incredibly slowly from the bottom to the top, my belly quivering as I endured the torture of her tease. I closed my eyes relishing in the tease, sighed a heavy moan, and concentrated in the goodness of this girl's tongue. At last, my pussy was getting the attention it craved but she still agonizingly prolonged her touch. My pussy was on fire, desiring and needing her tongue inside me. I silently pleaded with her to hurry, my pussy aching to be pleased. Her tongue slowly, teasingly licked my lips, parting them, gently probing, tasting my wetness.

Her tongue entered slowly, seductively teasing my inner lips, stroking between them. An instant wave of pleasure washed over me, threatening to make me cum. Her hands gently stroked my inner thighs as her tongue explored. I closed my eyes and moaned as waves of pleasure washed over me, I reached for my breasts, caressing them, squeezing and massaging. My belly quivered as a wave of pleasure washed over me. I pinched my nipples and I felt an orgasm building.

Julie sensed my orgasm coming and I whimpered as her tongue stopped its exploration, then resuming again once the orgasm receded. Licking and probing deep into my pussy, my sexual desire rose as she feasted on my pussy. Another orgasm built high and she paused, allowing it to cool before proceeding to lick again.

My clit was ignored and swollen, screaming to be touched and licked, til I thought it would burst. My whole body shook and I cried out as Julie lightly, oh so lightly, ran her tongue over my engorged clit. My orgasm built up yet again, threatening to engulf me, and I couldn't edge it. I so desired to cum and begged her to let me cum.

"Please Sweetie, please" I begged and whimpered, my body quivering on the precipice of my orgasm. "Please make me cum."

I felt Julie shake her head as she stopped her ministrations on my pussy. Oh fuck, it felt so good but I needed to cum so bad. My orgasm wouldn't fade, it stayed with me like a sturdy wall that refused to come down. Julie began licking and sucking on my clit, the wall began to tip as the orgasm rushed towards me.

I grabbed her hair with both hands and rocked my hips against her tongue. I was desperate to cum, I begged her not to stop.

"Please!" I whispered out. "Please don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Julie gave me one last lick, the wall fell and an orgasm gripped me in a powerful grasp and shook me. I squealed and cursed, my back arched and I gripped the bedsheets with my nailed fingers, threatening to rip them. Julie grabbed my hips and sat up on her knees, forcing her lips on me as she ruthlessly suckled my clit. I twisted and tried to pull away, squealing and cursing as another orgasm gripped me. Julie somehow hung on sucking me as the orgasm passed over me.

Julie slowed her sucking and began gently licking me as my orgasm faded. My eyes were closed and my head laid to one side, my arms lifeless at my side, my breathing was heavy as I swallowed and tried to catch my breath. I couldn't move. God, that girl's tongue was a gift, I thought.

My body shuddered as Julie gave me a final, gentle kiss on my pussy. She crawled up my body, tenderly kissing me here and there. She reached my mouth and gently, lovingly kissed me. She turned me over on my side, and settled in behind me, spooning me, cradled my head in her arm and pulled the covers over us with the other. Julie tenderly kissed me on my shoulder and my neck. She reached around and cupped my breast, giving it a loving squeeze and I folded my arms around hers as we settled in and cuddled.

"That was so good," I murmured, kissing her arms.

"I liked it too," Julie replied, wet kissing my neck. "I love the way you sound when you cum."

"Little One, you are so sexy and so beautiful," I said in a sleepy voice. "I'm so glad you came into my life."

"You are beautiful too, Sweetie," she said, kissing the hairline on my neck. "So pretty and sexy. I'm so happy to be here with you."

I felt her arms tighten around me as she hugged me and I tried to squeeze her arms closer around me.

We slept well that night.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I awoke the next morning to a most pleasurable feeling. I realized I was moaning and in such a heightened state of sexual passion. An orgasm was slowly building and my pussy was throbbing, my nipples were hard and I realized one of them was being pinched. I felt a finger gliding across my pussy making my body quiver.

I had woke up in the morning to a near orgasm and Julie was working her finger magic on me. I didn't know what time it was and I didn't care. She kissed the back of my neck as she slid a finger in and out of my pussy, I moaned and began rocking my hips in time to her stroke. She continued to pinch and pull my nipple. I gripped her arm as the orgasm approached, crested and fell, causing my body to quiver as waves of pleasure passed over me.

"Good morning, Lover," Julie whispered in my ear once my body stilled.

"Mmmm... good morning, Little One," I murmured back in a sleepy voice, cuddling her arms close to me.

We cuddled with each other, all warm and snuggly under the blankets until my alarm went of. I hit the snooze on my phone and settled back into Julie's arms. I dozed until the alarm went off again and I silenced it. I was so warm and cozy, I didn't want to get out of bed.

"Wanna call in sick?" I said sleepily.

"Yes," Julie replied kissing the back of my neck.

"I can't," I said reluctantly.

"I can't either," I felt her smile.

I gave Julie's arms one last squeeze before slowly crawling out of bed. I sat naked on the edge of the bed and tried the rub the sleep out of my eyes. I turned around and drank in the view of my girl lover in my bed, her head laid on the pillow with her hair splayed around, one arm on top of the covers, one stocking clad leg stuck out, one eye closed and one sleepy eye looking at me with a half smile. She looked so sweet, so beautiful in her morning after look. I wanted so much to crawl back in bed with her and almost did.

Reluctantly, I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be quick," I smiled.

She nodded back and I rose, went into the bathroom and showered. By the time I was done brushing my teeth I could smell coffee brewing. I rinsed, left the bathroom and found a made bed in the bedroom.

I got dressed and went out into the kitchen to find Julie wearing my bathrobe and was opening a can of cat food while Kisa did her morning figure eights around her feet.

"I hope you don't mind," Julie said as she emptied it into a bowl.

"She doesn't seem to mind," I smiled as Julie set the bowl on the floor and Kisa settled in for her breakfast.

"Coffee smells good," I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek.

Julie smiled back and said, "I'll be quick," and headed into the bathroom.

What a sweet, sweet girl, I thought smiling as I pulled out some bread-rolls, butter, and jam plus a couple of plates for our breakfast. I gathered up stuff for sandwich makings and built a couple for the two of us, sliced up some carrots and some apples and divided everything between a couple of paper bags. I smiled as I pulled the cheesecake out of the fridge and added a slice for each of us as a lunch treat.

By then Julie was out of the bathroom and dressed in her work uniform. I was beginning to think she was actually pretty cute in it. We had a quiet breakfast with our coffee and I poured a couple of travel mugs for us. Before leaving to go our separate ways for the day we hugged.

It was a long, sweet hug, neither one of us moving, just enjoying the warmth, feeling, and scent of each other.

12