The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

"I'll go with you," the big woman said as she stood up and offered Kim her hand. Kim started off towards the smoking room and she felt the big woman behind her. People seemed to move out of her way and it was a comforting feeling to have the big woman with her, even though she was not sure why.

Kim found the lounge pretty full, but her table in the corner was still empty. She made her way there and was about to be seated when Theo pulled the chair out and held it for her. Once she was seated she pulled out a cigarette but before she could find her lighter Theo flicked out a Zippo and held the flame for her. Kim saw and felt several sets of eyes on her, but somehow that did not matter and she inhaled deeply, relaxing as the smoke filled her lungs. Theo smoked clove cigarettes and after lighting hers she put away the Zippo and sat back contentedly.

The hubbub of conversation continued in the room and Kim began to relax too. After a few thoughtful drags Theo looked at her and said, "Thank you for inviting me to the table, but why did you do it?"

Kim was feeling the wine seriously now and started talking without considering what she said, "Well, you were so nice to me and you looked so lonely. I didn't want you to be by yourself and I knew your friends were gone,"

Theo chuckled to herself, "so that was you in the corner?"

Kim blushed again and nodded. The scene returned to her mind, the look of ecstasy on Monica's face and the two girls working her over.

"I had no idea what to say." Kim said at last.

"There was nothing to say. Monica is such a bitch, but she really digs Carly and Jess. They have been banging her for a couple of years now. Not just at the party, sometimes in the supply room and on any weekend when her husband is out of town,"

Kim shook her head in disbelief. Partially at what the big butch was saying, but more because she could speak so casually about it. Kim knew she was blushing like mad and felt suddenly very small and awkward. She finished her cigarette andlit another.

The lounge had emptied out and she suddenly found herself alone with the big butch. Kim felt excited and nervous, her heart was pounding and her breathing was shallow. She was half afraid the big woman would try something and even more afraid she wouldn't. Kim could not rationalize her mixed up emotions and couldn't think very clearly. The blood was pounding in her temples and her nipples were so stiff they ached. She knew that was the wine, or at least she tried hard to convince herself it was.

Theo was watching her closely and as she slowly stood Kim felt like she was in a dream, watching herself but unable to act. Theo stood in front of her and then hesitantly lowered her head. Kim had always closed her eyes when she kissed, but Theo's eyes held hers and she watched as the woman's lips came closer and closer. It isn't cheating, it's only a kiss she told herself, but she still jumped slightly when Theo's lips touched her own. Kim had expected just a peck, the kind of thing she often did with her friends when meeting or parting, but she was startled when she felt Theo's warm tongue slide slowly along her lower lip.

The caress was electric and her overly stimulated body responded at once, her lips parting of their own accord. Before Kim fully grasped what was happening the butch's lips had sealed her own and her tongue had forced it's way into Kim's mouth. The kiss was searing, breathtakingly intense and Kim's tongue responded by twining with Theo's. Kim's rational mind couldn't believe she was doing this, but her body had no doubts and as the kiss lengthened she felt herself becoming damp with excitement. No one had ever kissed her like this, in all of her 37 years no one had so gently, but thoroughly ravaged her mouth. When Theo broke the kiss Kim found herself panting. Every nerve ending in her small body was screaming for more and it was only with great effort that she managed to calm herself.

Theo was staring into her eyes now; it felt like those gray eyes were boring into her, tearing through every defense she had to expose her innermost feelings. Kim was saved from anything further by the arrival of several people. They were all drunk and singing off key, but Kim hardly noticed. She was just now getting over the burning intensity of that kiss.

"We had better get back," Theo said huskily. Kim nodded dumbly as Theo took her hand and led her out of the lounge and back to the ballroom. Everyone at the table was on the dance floor and rather than take her back to the table Theo led her onto the floor. Theo danced well, but Kim just moved with the music. Her inhibitions were gone and she did not care if she looked like an idiot, she gyrated to the thrumming base line and wiggled her hips. The song came to an end and the house lights went down.

"This is for all the couples out there," the lead singer said in a hoarse voice and the band began a slow love ballad. Many people left the floor and Kim was about to when Theo's strong arms slipped around her waist and pulled her close. Kim stiffened and started to pull away, but Theo's big hands were warm and gentle. Why the hell not? she thought. Burt had not touched her so gently in months and it served the asshole right. Or was that the wine talking?

Theo was very tall and Kim could not get her arms comfortably around the taller woman's shoulders so she placed her arms on the big woman's triceps. Theo lead and Kim followed, she found the big woman's grace amazing and the closeness of her body sent shocks into Kim. Theo's eyes held hers as they moved around the floor and Kim suddenly realized this wasn't a joke, it wasn't just flirting, she was dangerously close to giving in to this masterful woman. The realization should have shocked her or at least made her nervous, but instead it only made her feel content. She had not felt wanted in a very long time and now she was very flattered. Nothing could come of it of course, but it was nice. When the song ended they returned to the table. Theo sat in Kim's chair and before the tipsy wife could do anything Theo pulled her down onto her lap. The big woman's arms twined about her waist and gently squeezed producing a mild spasm of pleasure. No one at the table did more than smile at them and Kim relaxed leaning back against Theo's hard body.

When the band started it's last set Kim noticed that Jinny and Bryant were gone. She started to say something when Theresa spoke.

"I hope you ladies will excuse us, but it's getting late," she said glancing meaningfully at David.

Realizing that she would be left alone with the big butch Kim spoke quickly, "That's all right, I need to be going too,"

"I though you had a room?" Theresa said.

"I do, but it's late and I have to drive back tomorrow," she said as she stood and hugged Theresa. After hugging David she turned to Theo and started to say goodnight, but the big butch spoke first.

"I'll escort you up to your room, I am staying the night too," she said. Kim could see no way out of it and nodded. They all made their way out and towards the lobby.

A lot of people were leaving and the line for coat check was already very long. They left Theresa and David there and made their way to the elevator bank. When one opened it was empty and Theo stepped in followed by Kim. Theo punched 26 and Kim said, "I'm on the 15th floor,"

Theo said nothing, but turned as soon as the door closed and captured Kim's eyes with her own. Before the startled woman could move the big butch wrapped her arms around Kim and pressed her back against the glass. Kim's body reacted before her mind could grasp what was happening. Her lips parted and Theo's tongue stabbed into her mouth. Her arms went around the big butch's shoulders and she hugged her tightly, standing on her tip toes. Theo's hands shot to the hem of Kim's dress and pulled it up past her waist, while her thigh forced it's way between Kim's legs and pressed insistently against her mound. The cold glass on her naked cheeks sent a thrill through her, but it was scarcely as powerful as the burning heat of the big woman's thigh.

This can't be happening, Kim though fleetingly, but her body was on fire and the big woman seemed to know it. She pressed her advantage, kissing harder as a hand traveled up over Kim's hip to gently cup her left breast. Kim groaned into the big woman's mouth as Theo's questing fingers found her stiff nipple and gently squeezed. Her pelvis humped reflexively against Theo's thigh causing sparks to shoot through Kim's nervous system.

Theo's mouth moved from Kim's lips to her throat and began to nibble and lick. Kim tried to say something but the second her mouth opened a soft moan escaped. This seemed to drive Theo wild and she nipped Kim's collarbone, which caused her to gasp.

The elevator slid noiselessly to a stop and the door slid open with a soft hiss. Theo drew back and stared at Kim for a moment before taking her hand and leading her down the hall. I've got to stop this, Kim's rational mind screamed, but it was a tiny voice that was easily drowned out by the raging need she felt. Theo stopped before a door and reached into her jacket pocket to retrieve her key. Once the door was open she scooped Kim up into her arms and carried her into the room.

Kim had the impression of opulence that made her own room seem mean by comparison before Theo deposited her gently on the bed and then fell atop her. Her lips again sought Kim's and again as if by magic Kim's parted and allowed the other woman's tongue to gain entry. Theo was a very big woman and very solid, her weight was easily more than Burt's and Kim felt crushed beneath her. This only served to fan the flames burning in her stomach and she kissed the big woman back fiercely.

When Theo finally broke the kiss she rolled over carrying Kim with her. Kim found herself astride the big woman and staring down into her face. Theo was watching her carefully, but made no move to hold her there.

"This is your last chance to stop Kim, if you kiss me again I am going to fuck you like no man has ever done,"

Time had run out for Kim. Her mind reeled as all of the conflicting thoughts, emotions and needs warred within her. For a moment she felt as if she would pass out, then time seemed to stop and she found that she was mentally arguing with herself.

"You can't do this to Burt,"

"Why the fuck not? The lousy prick hasn't even called to see if I am alive,"

"Think of the kids,"

"This has nothing to do with them, nothing at all,"

"For gods sake, snap out of it, you are lying in bed with another woman!"

"Yes I am, a woman who has made me feel good about myself for the first time in months,"

"The wine has just made you horny, get up and go back to your room. You brought your viberator, you can take care of yourself and you won't regret it in the morning."

"And why will I regret it if I don't leave?"

Try as she might she found no answer to that question. Kim had not had a homosexual experience since her college days, but in a crystal clear instant she realized she was attracted to Theo. From the instant she had laid eyes on the big woman she had felt it. Time returned to its normal flow, Theo was still staring at her.

"I don't know what to do,"

"Just relax baby, momma's going to make it all better," the big woman murmured and drew Kim down to her.

When their lips touched Kim's mind made it's final rebellion, but it was only a whimper and her lips parted to the gentle pressure of the big woman's tongue. Theo's tongue was thicker than Kim's and filled her mouth, but the butch was conscious of the fact and made sure she didn't cause the smaller woman any discomfort. Kim felt Theo's hands slide down to the small of her back and then up the gentle slope of her ass until the big woman's hands were kneading her cheeks. Kim was battling the big woman's tongue with her own when she felt Theo's hands clench and then cool air on her butt. Once her skirt was out of the way the big hands engulfed her cheeks. Theo's broad hands were very strong and the skin was rough, but she was incredibly gentle and her kneading and stroking stoked the desire in Kim's body.

Theo was unhurried and her hands seemed tireless as they squeezed and stroked, her tongue was very active in Kim's mouth and the smaller woman felt her desire peaking. When she broke the kiss and sat up on her knees she was panting again. Theo's hands settled on her hips and the big woman was smiling, but Kim could see her breathing was a little ragged as well.

"Damn, you are a hot little number, what the fuck was your husband thinking to let you go out alone?"

Kim giggled and replied, "He knows I would never cheat on him,"

Theo burst out laughing. When she mastered her mirth she said, "What a fool, hop up and let me get out of this monkey suit,"

Kim scrambled up and held out her hands to help Theo up. The big woman stood and then turned, trapping Kim between the bed and herself. She placed her hands on Kim's shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her back onto the bed. She took off her jacket and went to hang it in the closet and Kim's eyes followed her the whole way. Theo kicked her shoes off and removed her cufflinks, tie and cummerbund. The white shirt was stretched out to hold in her large breasts and Kim found herself wondering what they looked like. Theo removed the pants to reveal that she wore black silk boxers. She opened the nightstand and removed a black bag and said, "Why don't you fix us a drink?" as she turned towards the bathroom.

Theo seemed to think of something else and stopped, she turned back and picked up the remote control from the nightstand and hit play before walking back and disappearing into the bathroom.

Kim looked around the room in wonder. The bed was king sized and had a dark blue comforter on it. The carpet in this room was a deep white shag, and the walls were a light blue, with dark trim. There was a wet bar and the view from the big picture window was magnificent. She could see the entire New York skyline.

"What do you take?' Kim called as she moved towards the bar.

"Scotch, neat," the disembodied voice floated back to her from the bathroom. Kim made a drink for herself and another for Theo before moving back to the bed. It was only when she sat back down that the television caught her attention. On the screen two leggy blondes were engaged in a hot sixty-nine. Kim watched fascinated, feeling herself becomingexcited. Kim had not watched a porno in several years and the theatrical moans and shrieks usually caused her to laugh, but this time they seemed genuine and only added to the fire in her tummy.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she whispered outloud. Fear and doubt suddenly welled up in Kim's chest and she considered jumping up and sneaking out before Theo was done in the bathroom, but with the uncanny timing she had displayed all night Theo chose that very moment to return.

Theo was naked to the waist, wearing only her boxers now. Kim could see that she also wore something bulky under them, but she really had no time to ponder. Theo's body took her breath away. Theo's legs were solid and Kim could see the muscles rippling under her skin as she walked. Her thighs huge and powerfully muscled, Kim could only imagine how strong the woman must be. Her belly was flat and the abs stood out in relief under her tanned skin. Her shoulders were wide and her arms were heavily muscled, making Burt's seem like toothpicks in comparison. Her breasts were nothing short of amazing, larger than any Kim had ever seen, they were firm and stood proudly away from Theo's deep chest. The aureoles were as big as coasters and the tiny nipples were almost lost in them.

Theo smiled and caught both of Kim's hands, pulling her up to a standing position. Her long arms went around the smaller woman and they kissed again. This kiss was different, more urgent and powerful. Theo's tongue thrust into Kim's mouth and back out, then thrust in again. Kim could do nothing but try to suck on the probing tongue and her jaw worked as she tried to capture it. She felt Theo's hands move to her neck and in the unnatural quiet of the room her zipper coming down was very loud.

Theo's hands slipped inside the dress and then came back up, fingernails grazing her back. Kim arched her back and groaned into Theo's mouth. The big hands captured the two halves of Kim's dress and gently tugged them forward and down. When Kim realized she was about to be unclothed she felt panic rise in her, but Theo seemed to know exactly what she was feeling. The big butch gently bit her lower lip and her tongue danced over it as she continued to tug the dress down. With her lip thus imprisoned Kim was unable to voice a protest, and Theo's tongue dancing sensuously along it kept the fire of Kim's desire stronger than her native fear. Kim felt the dress catch at her hips, and surrendering totally she wiggled her hips to facilitate it moving lower. The soft material fluttered to the floor in a pile at her feet.

Theo released her lip and placing her big hands on Kim's shoulders she leaned back and her eyes drank in the smaller woman's loveliness. Theo's face was rapt and Kim felt something inside, something bigger than just lust. Theo seemed to drink in the sight of her in her lingerie as a man dying of thirst would stare at a clear pool of water. Burt never looked at her with that kind of reverent longing anymore...if he ever had to begin with. Kim felt special, she felt beautiful and sexy, but above all she felt wanted and that was something she had not felt in a good long while.

Theo turned her until her back was to the bed again and then gently but firmly pushed her onto her back. Kim's feet were still on the floor and before she could think the big woman knelt between her long legs. Her big hands trailed gently up the insides of Kim's thighs leaving the skin tingling wherever they touched. Her fingers curled into the two straps that clung to the small woman's hips and held up the indecently brief thong. As Theo tugged the brief garment down Kim raised her hips to allow it to pass easily and felt the cool material as it was peeled away from her now soaking pussy. She sighed as it slid over her stockings and past her garters and finally off her trim legs. Theo wrapped her arms around Kim's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed before depositing a leg on each of her shoulders. She then leaned forward, pushing Kim's legs back and apart while forcing her mound upwards.

The big butch's fingers toyed briefly with Kim's hips before moving inward and coming to rest on either side of her mound. Once there, Theo began to massage Kim's flesh, using only her fingertips. Kim felt a delightful friction and felt her slick lips moving against one another, she had never been so hot before and was surprised when she caught a whiff of her own arousal. Kim looked down her body to see Theo's eyes glittering in the weak light before her head descended. The small woman groaned when she felt the first sizzling contact of the big woman's lips on her bare skin.

The first kiss landed well up in Kim's dark pubic thatch. The next was outside her triangle on the smooth skin of her tummy. Another landed on her hipbone, light and feathery. Kim's hands tightly clenched the comforter and her hips jogged upwards. The teasing was beginning to drive her insane with desire. Another one, this time on the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, and all along the slow, languid massaging of the big woman's fingertips continued. The next one fell on the very top of her slit, not hard enough to part her lips, but firm enough to bump her aching clit. Kim moaned softly and shuddered when those wonderful lips grazed her entrance. A second kiss on her upper lips, this time with the soft tongue pressing between them and Kim's hands flew reflexively to the butch's head and pulled her face tightly to her soaking pussy.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers