The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

Sleep didn’t come easy for me. Melody drifted off almost immediately. She wore an expression of tranquility, and it seemed as if some great burden had been lifted off her shoulder. She looked serene and beautiful. As I watched her sleep peacefully I felt a little guilty, although I wasn’t sure why. I was pretty convinced that she had just been using me for sex.

I laid tossing and turning between the sheets, trying desperately to get some rest. My mind kept drifting back to the events of the weekend. Melody’s asking me to take her to the party had been unexpected. Her invitation to join her in a sex romp had been even more unexpected. But I was starting to understand her reasons. The person I couldn’t understand was Aimee. What had transpired between us, and why? Finally, I gave up my futile attempt at rest and got out of bed. I was inexplicably craving a cigarette for the second time that day. After a moment’s debate I decided to go down to the lobby and look for a machine.

I slipped on my boxers and found a terry cloth robe in the bathroom. I walked over to Melody, meaning to tell her where I was going in case she woke up. The sheets had slid down, and her nude body was exposed. One look at those perky tits was enough to make my cock start stirring. I decided if I woke her we would just end up fucking again, so I just wrote a note on the hotel stationary and sat it on the nightstand. I glanced at the clock and realized it was only 1:30, and that there would probably still be a lot of people in the lobby, maybe even some leftover partiers from work. I hung the robe back in the bathroom and put on my clothes, then I took the room key and left.

Even before I got to the lobby I knew my search would be fruitless. Upscale hotels generally don’t litter their ornate lobbies with tobacco vending machines. Still, it would hurt to look around. I figured I may be able to bum a smoke off the night clerk or one of the bell hops.

I roamed around the first floor of the hotel for several minutes looking for the machine that I knew wouldn’t exist. I eventually gave up and started back towards the main lobby. That’s when I saw Aimee. She was sitting in a plush chair just past the hallway that led to the grandiose ballroom where we had spent the evening. During my cigarette foraging I had seen a few people I recognized from work still loitering about the hotel. I had given a token nod to the people who recognized me and ignored the rest, but my reaction to Aimee was different. The instant I recognized her my heart started pounding in my chest. Part of my brain urged me to run, although I didn’t know why. Fortunately, the logical half of my brain prevailed and I walked over to her.

“Hey,” I said. “I didn’t know you guys were still here.”

She looked up at me and offered a nervous smile. “Well,” she began quietly, “It’s not really ‘still here’. More like ‘back here’. And it’s not really ‘you guys’. It’s just me. I came back by myself.”

For the first time I noticed that she was dressed differently. Her light brown hair was now pulled back in it’s customary pony tail. She was wearing the same short gray skirt, but the suggestive red halter had been replaced by a white button down shirt that wasn’t tucked in, and a pink cardigan. She looked more like the cute, somewhat conservative Aimee that I had know for years instead of the seductress from the dance floor. Her eyes looked a little red, as if she had been crying, or at least rubbing them a lot.

“I don’t understand,” I said. “What’s going on, Aimee?”

“We need to talk,” she said nervously. “I think we need to talk about what happened. I saw you and Melody earlier. We walked right by you waiting for the elevator. I don’t think you noticed. You were...busy.” I recalled how Melody and I had been kissing and fondling each other as we waited on the elevator. The president could have walked by and I wouldn’t have noticed. “Anyway, I knew you’d still be here, so I got your pager number from the company directory, and I’ve been sitting down here for 45 minutes debating with myself whether I should use it or not.”

I nodded slowly as I took in what she was saying. I kept flashing back to our 15 minutes on the dance floor. I recalled the way her warm body felt pressed against mine, and how soft her lips had been as they touched my own. I fought back an urge to sweep her up in my arms and kiss her again, consequences be damned. “Why don’t we go for a walk?” I said finally.

“What about your date?” she asked. She said the word “date” in a very condescending tone.

“You don’t worry about her,” I said. “I’ll take care of that when I get back. Besides, I think she was just using me anyway.” Aimee cocked her eye curiously. “I didn’t realize it right away, but I think she just asked me out for sex. I know it sounds weird, but she had an unopened box of rubbers in her purse, and it’s not as if she made an effort to get to know me before we fucked.”

“I don’t need any more details,” she said suddenly. She looked a little upset and confused as she stood up. I took her arm and we walked out the front door into the chilly December air.

“So what happened to your date—I mean fiancé?” I asked.

“It’s a long story,” she responded.

“We’ve got plenty of time.”

“I guess I should start at the beginning,” she said. I agreed with her. “After we, er, after you and I kissed, I was so confused. I was angry at you for doing it, but I was angrier at myself for asking for it. I kept thinking what a horrible person I was, but at the same time I wanted to do it again. I wanted to forget about everything else in the world, including Gregory, and just be back in your arms again. Part of me wanted to slap you, and part of me wanted to run away, but I think mostly I just wanted to keep dancing with you. And then Gregory was there, and I was swept away, and we were dancing, and I was just pretending nothing had happened. I just kept telling myself that it was no big deal and that I had just gotten caught up in the moment.

“So we danced, and I hid my feelings for the most part. But then I kept wondering if maybe it had meant something. Then we decided to leave and that’s when I saw you and that tramp by the elevator. My blood started to boil. I wanted to yank you apart. I wanted to kick her ass. I felt so used. I felt like you had seen me as just someone to try and score with.”

“That’s not true,” I butted in. We were now wandering aimlessly down a well lit street. It was still too early to worry about getting mugged, and we were in a fairly nice part of the city.

“Just let me finish,” Aimee said. “Then we can discuss it. Anyway, so I was angry and confused, and I was still trying to hide all of the this from Gregory. Most of all, I just kept wondering how I could have been so mistaken, and how I could have felt anything for you. I was pissed off at myself because I knew I had felt something on the dance floor, and I you were just using me.” I noticed that as she got excited, her Pennsylvania accent became more pronounced and her gestures became more animated

“So when Gregory and I got to the car, all I could think of was getting back at you. I know it’s silly, but I though somehow I could hurt you by fooling around with him--as if you would even know, or care. So the minute we left the parking garage I was all over him. I was leaning over the console, practically in his lap. I was rubbing his cock, making him hard, talking dirty. I kept telling him how wild it was going to be. I was talking filthy to him, and it’s never been like that between us.” Now it was me who didn’t want to hear the details, but I remained silent while she talked.

“We were driving over by Piedmont Park, and you know there aren’t many lights there, so I even untied that halter top I was wearing and let it drop down. I didn’t have a bra on.” Although I didn’t want to, I couldn’t help picturing the scene. I tried to picture those soft breasts that she had crushed against earlier in the evening. I knew they would be nicely shaped, and I imagined small pink nipples. I imagined Gregory driving home with is his dick out, looking at Aimee topless. I pictured him naked, fondling her breasts and rubbing her crotch. I pictured them fucking, and her loving every minute of it. I couldn’t stop myself, and suddenly I was filled with jealousy.

“Aimee, I really don’t need the details,” I said.

“Oh...I’m sorry,” she responded. “I just got carried away reliving it all. Anyway, my point is that I got him all hot and turned on, and when we got back to my apartment he was all over me, and I was overwhelmed with nausea. That’s a harsh word, but that’s what it felt like. I didn’t want him touching me. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I had to ask him to leave. Of course, that was followed by a big fight, and finally he left. Then I just sat here in the dark, wondering what was wrong with me. I was engaged to him, yet I had kissed you, and I couldn’t get you out of my mind. I kept thinking that maybe it was just some fear of commitment thing, but then I would change my mind and think I really felt something for you. I was so confused that I just sat there and cried for a while. That’s when I decided to come back here and page you, because I just felt like we needed to talk. I needed to understand what happened. I needed to know how you felt about it. But then I got here, and I couldn’t bring myself to page you, so I just sat down here, and that’s where you found me.

“So,” she said. “That’s my story.” I looked over and there were a couple of tears running down her cheek. I impulsively reached out and put my arm around Aimee, pulling her close to my body. With one finger I touched the tears on her pretty face and wiped them away.

“Am I crazy?” she asked. “I’m engaged to be married. This sort of thing should not be happening.”

“You’re not crazy,” I said.

“I know you went upstairs with that woman,” she began, “but I’m not wrong am I? You felt something when we were dancing. And when we kissed. You weren’t just lusting after me, or taking advantage of me, were you?”

“No,” I said. “You aren’t wrong. I felt something, too. Lust is what happened between Melody and I. That’s what you saw by the elevator. I don’t know why I went upstairs with her. I certainly don’t have any feelings for her. I was just frustrated because you disappeared so quickly, and she was there. She was more than willing to pay attention to me and no one else.”

“That’s not fair,” Aimee said.

“I’m not accusing you of doing anything wrong,” I responded. “That’s just what happened. I was aroused by you, and I wanted to be with you, but I didn’t have that chance, so I went with her. You have to know that I was thinking the same way you were. I thought maybe the kiss was just something that had happened and meant nothing to you. Especially since we didn’t get a chance to talk afterwards.”

“This isn’t fair,” she pouted. “Why did this have to happen. I’m so confused. I don’t know why I asked you to dance. I’ve always been weak around you.”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“You know what I mean,” she responded. “You know I’ve always had a silly little crush on you.”

I stopped walking. My arm was still around Aimee, so she stopped with me. “No, I didn’t know that,” I said.

“Don’t bullshit me,” she said. “How could you not have?” She looked up and saw the genuine astonishment on my face. “Oh shit!” she said. “You really didn’t know! How could you not have? I thought it was so obvious from the first time I met you. Hell, you were the deciding factor in the college I went to.”

“And is that why you took your job?”

“Don’t flatter yourself that much,” she giggled. “I took the job because it was a great offer, but there was a little part of me that felt maybe it was fate or destiny. But when I met Gregory, I realized I was just being childish and put it all behind me. Until tonight anyway. I knew you weren’t interested in me that way. Nothing even happened between us that night I passed out in your room during my freshman year.”

That night came rushing back to me as soon as she mentioned it. Saying “nothing even happened” wasn’t the exact truth. That’s what I had told Aimee the next morning to save her dignity. Now, as we approached Centennial Park I felt compelled to tell her the truth, to let her know how wrong she was about me not being attracted to her. We took a seat on a park bench as I recollected the story.

It was half way through the fall semester and our fraternity had just thrown a raucous party in celebration of out football team upsetting a conference rival. I hadn’t brought a date to the party and had spent most of my evening worrying more about consuming alcohol then meeting girls. I was just climbing into bed when I heard the knock on the door.

I opened it so find Aimee leaning against the frame, too drunk to stand on her own power. “Can I stay here?” she pleaded. “If I stay with Zack I’m afraid something will happen, and I can’t go back to the dorm this drunk.”

I opened the door and let Aimee in. Zack was a fraternity brother that she had been on a few dates with, including that nights football game. Apparently he had been trying to advance their relationship to a sexual level and she wasn’t ready yet. Even in her drunken state I noticed that Aimee looked cute. Her brown hair was pulled back in a messy pony tail. She was wearing a dark blue silk button down and a short black skirt. It was a little flashier than she had been in high school, but I guessed she was trying to change her look a bit. She threw an arm around my shoulder and I helped her to the couch.

“I don’t want to stay with Zack because he wants to fuck,” she slurred. I was shocked by the audaciousness of her statement, but it also struck me as funny. I couldn’t help giggling.

“That’s nice,” I said. I had already learned that it was best to just smile and nod when a drunk person is talking.

“I don’t want to fuck him,” she stuttered.

“That’s great, Aimee. Maybe you should keep this to yourself.” I stated.

“You know why?” she asked.

“It’s none of my business,” I said.

“Because I’m a virgin,” she slurred. She put a finger to her lips. “Shhhh! It’s a secret.”

I was a bit surprised by her statement and didn’t know what to say.

She gazed over at me with her big brown eyes. “Did I shock you?” I just nodded. “Well, I just haven’t found the right guy,” she said solemnly. “Maybe you’re him.”

She leaned over and started nibbling at my ear. Her hand found it’s way to my crotch. She rubbed up and down my cock. It was obvious she wasn’t familiar with what she was doing, but I was getting aroused none the less.

“We should stop this....” I began.

Aimee seemed not to hear as she clumsily slung one leg over mine and moved to straddle me. Her skirt rode all the way up, revealing a pair of simple black panties. “Don’t you want to fuck me?” she blurted out. “Don’t you want to pop my cherry?”

My mind was screaming “no” but my hands didn’t listen. I quickly managed to open her blouse. Her bra was also black and simple and her hard little nipples protruded through the fabric. I unzipped my fly and ripped out my swollen penis. I placed it in her hand.

“You want me to suck on that?” she said with a silly smile.

I nodded, and Aimee slowly started sliding down my body. The alcohol had robbed her of her gracefulness and she ended up falling off my lap onto the floor. The clumsy moment was enough to break the spell she had over me and I realized what was going on. I quickly stood up and zipped my fly.

“We can’t do this,” I reiterated. “You’re drunk. You don’t know what you’re doing.”

Aimee started protesting and became a bit irate. I turned off the lights and laid down in my bed. For the next ten minutes Aimee continued to complain and rub her body against me, begging me to fuck her. Somehow, I managed to resist. Eventually she passed out, then I moved to the couch, masturbated, and went to sleep.

The next morning I was planning to ask Aimee out on a date, but she had no memory of the previous night and I didn’t have the heart to tell her what had happened. So she assumed the night had been uneventful and ended up going back to Zack. I held out for several months hoping that they would break up, but by the time they finally had I was in another relationship. It was that way for the rest of college. Every time one of us was single, the other was in a relationship.

Aimee sat mesmerized on the park bench as I finished telling the story. “I can’t believe that happened and that I don’t remember any of it,” she said. “You were such a gentlemen. So for all those years in school were you really wanting to date me?”

“Not when I was with someone else,” I said. “But every time my relationships ended, you’re the first person I thought of.”

“I never knew,” she said. “If I had, we may have ended up together at some point.”

“Maybe,” I said.

“You know,” she began, “I never did sleep with Zack. We went out for four months and he never got past fondling.”

“Yeah,” I said, “But something tells me you’re not a virgin now.”

“No,” she said with a giggle. “Now I’m a regular sex goddess. You’d be amazed.”

“I’m sure I would,” I responded. “I’m constantly amazed by you now.”

Aimee didn’t know how to respond. She just stared up at me. Suddenly the tension was too much for either of us to bare. Our lips drew together like magnets, and I kissed her softly. It was open-lipped and moist and our tongues met. I wrapped my arms around Aimee and pulled her tight against me. We stayed in that position for several moments before we were unexpectedly pelted with cold drops of rain.

She pulled away suddenly and looked up as the sky seemed to open and a downpour ensued. We both sat stunned in the cold rain before Aimee finally reacted. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench. “Come on,” she called out. “I live right over there. We have to get out of this mess.”

She pulled me towards a tall building that I thought housed offices. Apparently it had been renovated and made into luxury downtown condominiums. She led me to her place on the third floor. The living room was dominated by a big bay window which allowed a partial view of the park. I stood admiring the view as Aimee turned on the lights.

“What just happened?” she asked finally.

I turned just in time to see her removing her soaked sweater. Her hair was also drenched and falling out of it’s pony tail. Her white blouse had become transparent and was clinging to her curves. I could easily make out her lacy lavender bra. She looked extremely sexy.

“I don’t know,” I said. “It was a sudden downpour.”

“Not that,” she responded. “Before hand. Between us.”

I was tired of being timid and I felt the need to take control of the situation. I stepped towards Aimee and cupped her face in my hands. “This is what happened,” I said. Then I leaned forward and kissed her firmly and passionately. For a second she resisted, but I felt her body eventually cave in and melt with my own. We were both shivering from the cold rain as we embraced and began to smother each other with kisses. Our bodies seemed to be heating up.

I took a step back and gazed at her intently. “Aimee,” I started, “I know this is a difficult situation to put you in, so if you say the word I’ll leave right now. I won’t argue or try to change your mind. Just let me know what you want.”

Aimee gazed into my brown eyes with her own. With her right hand, she slid the diamond off of her left ring finger and placed it on the table in her small dining room. “I want you to get out of these wet clothes,” she said seductively.

In a matter of seconds I had peeled off all my clothing and left it on the floor. My penis was rock hard and standing in front of like a divining rod. “Now what do you want?” I asked.