The Office Party Pt. 01

Story Info
She gets a sexy new boss and he gets a sexy new plaything.
5.2k words
3.78
14.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Tara was still the sexy schoolgirl type, even though it had been years since she was in college. She worked in a local high rise office building, one that stood 45 stories high, right in the middle of downtown Manhattan. She was responsible for covering the desk, working as a receptionist for a high powered attorney's office. She had just gotten a new boss, Jake, and she hoped he didn't notice the way he made her melt like putty on a hot sidewalk. Damn, was he sexy.

She would get moist in her panties every time he was around - she just couldn't help it. She would squeeze her thighs together while sitting in her office chair, trying to massage her pussy, relieve some of the building pressure every time he was around. She would bite her lip a little, almost absentmindedly, but she was pretty sure he was totally unaware. After all, she was just a nobody girl, and he was an intelligent, top-of-the-career-ladder high powered attorney type. What would he want with her?

Tara started wearing sexy short skirts, high heels and revealing tops to work. She enjoyed the attention it got her, especially from Jake. She knew he noticed, and it made her hot. She would find herself getting so turned on when she caught him looking at her that she would frequently have to go to the restroom at work, just to rub her sweet little pussy to relieve the intense, building pressure. She would finger herself so hard, tilting her head back with her eyes rolling back in her head, imagining it was Jake fucking her. What she wouldn't give to have him inside of her, just once.

"Hey, are you coming to the office party Friday night after work?" Jake said to her, waking her up suddenly out of her daydream.

"Oh! I uh... I.... I didn't know. There's a... a party?"

She found herself stumbling over her words, totally in shock that he was suddenly standing so incredibly close. She was sitting in the chair at her desk, and he had come up next to her, standing just an inch or less from her. She could feel the heat coming off of him, and could smell his cologne. He smelled so good. She noticed that his slacks were not doing the best job of hiding what they contained, and she thought she could see a slight bulge in his pants. She found herself accidentally staring just a little too long, daydreaming again, her panties getting wet.

Jake just grinned at her and said "Yeah. It will be fun. You should come." Then he winked at her and walked away.

There was no way she was saying no to that. She had another opportunity to see him, to be around him, to sneak a peek at his sexy body when he wasn't looking. Just the thought of it was turning her on so much, she felt that familiar tingle between her legs, the wetness growing inside of her.

The week couldn't go fast enough. It was only Wednesday, and all she could think about was Friday night. Every time she saw Jake, she felt that familiar tingle, that longing in her body, a lust and desire to let him fuck her hard. She could barely stand the pressure building in her pussy every time she saw him. Her panties would get so wet, and she would squirm around in her chair like a horny drunken prom date. He felt like forbidden fruit to her, fruit that she wanted to taste, to lick the juices and enjoy the sweet, sweet nectar.

Friday finally arrived, and Tara couldn't focus on work at all. She was so wrapped up in thinking about the party after work, thinking about what she might say or do,thinking about Jake's wink and what might happen tonight that she couldn't concentrate. She was so horny, and had already been to the restroom at least half a dozen times to make herself cum - it was no use. No matter how many times she got herself off, she ended up wet and horny, all over again. He just had that effect on her.

Jake was walking up the hall, towards her office. He paused at her doorway and turned to look at her, a new look in his eyes, one she hadn't noticed before. He just stood there for a moment, not saying a word. She saw something in his gaze, the way he looked at her, that made her so hot and horny she was pretty sure she would cum right then and there. It felt like he was fucking her with his eyes, and she shifted in her chair to rub her pussy against it a bit. It felt so good, and she wanted him to see her do it. She hoped he noticed.

Jake stepped forward into her office, then stopped for a moment. He paused, looking at her with a piercing gaze. He seemed lost for a moment, like he was somewhere else. Then, suddenly, he spoke.

"You're coming, right?" Jake asked her.

"What?" Tara asked, surprised and suddenly blushing.

"To the party? You're coming to the party tonight? It's gonna be so much fun, I hope you'll be there. You deserve to have a little fun". At this, he walked into her office and slowly approached her desk. He stepped behind her, suddenly standing very close. She could sense his presence behind her, and not knowing what to do, just sat very still, feeling his hungry eyes on her, hearing his breathing quicken.

Jake took one step forward so that he was leaning up against the back of her chair, and she suddenly felt his hands on her shoulders. Her mind was racing. She felt herself getting wet, and the tingling in her pussy was driving her wild with passion.

LIghtly rubbing her shoulders, he bent down and whispered in her ear, saying "I'll make sure you have a good time tonight, Tara". Then he stepped back and walked out of her office, down the hall. She noticed as he was walking away that he was adjusting his pants. "God, I wish the chair hadn't been there,'' she thought to herself, imagining his manhood pressing into the back of her chair the whole time. She briefly cursed the chair for existing, then stepped away to the restroom.

As she pulled her panties down in the restroom stall, she noticed they were dripping wet. Her pussy was tingling so much, and she was desperate for relief. She placed one finger, then two, inside her pussy and began banging her sweet, tight pussy as hard as she could, squeezing her eyes shut and seeing him. Jake.... She imagined him fucking her so hard, moaning her name and filling her with his sweet hot juices and that was all it took; she began cumming over and over again.

She couldn't stop, her mind and body had gone wild, juices dripping down her fingers as she squirted over and over, her legs shaking. The rhythmic spasms of her orgasm wracked her body, causing her to arch her back and curl her toes, thrusting her pelvis in the air again and again. She cried out, gasping for air and moaning with pleasure - she couldn't hold back. She reached up with one hand and grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard, pinching her nipple as she came.

After what felt like an eternity, her orgasm slowed and she removed her now dripping wet fingers from her pussy. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked and sucked her sweet juices off of them, imagining she was sucking on Jake's sweet cock, licking all of his juices up, making sure to get every last drop.

Tara rushed home after work to get ready and freshen up for the party. It was hard to concentrate, but she wanted to put the effort into it to make sure she looked her best for Jake. She was so excited about what the night would hold. Little did she know that her evening was about to take a turn that she would never forget.

2

Jake had been noticing Tara a lot since he started at the new firm. He couldn't help it. Those perky tits that bounced when she walked, those pouty lips that just begged to be touched, those long legs that wouldn't quit. He would get so fucking hard thinking about her, and would have to visit the bathroom often, just to jerk off.

He loved fantasizing about her, imagining spreading those legs wide and burying his cock deep inside her hot little pussy. He would pound her hard, give her the fucking she deserved. He would make her beg for him to stop, then beg for him to give it to her again, driving her wild with his teasing as he slid his cock out, waiting for her to beg for more. Then he would pound her as hard as he could, until she begged for mercy and he would bury his cock all the way up to his balls, deep inside her, spewing load after load of hot cum inside, filling up her tight wet cunt. He would give her the ride of her life, making her beg for more, treating her like the little whore that she was.

He knew she wanted him. He'd caught her staring at him more than once. She regularly played with her hair or lightly stroked her neck absentmindedly when she was around him, and he wanted to make her pay for being a little dicktease. She would get the fucking she deserved; oh yes, he would make sure of it.

Jake saw Mike walking up the hall, and called for him to come over.

"Hey dude, are we gonna have some fun tonight?" Jake said, giving Mike a mischievous grin.

"Hell yeah, dude. I'm down. What are we doing?" Mike responded, returning Jake's grin.

"It's not what we are doing, it's who we are doing" Jake replied. "I want to give Tara a ride tonight. You down?"

"Fuck yeah, let's show her a good time. She's got such a sexy little ass, I'd love to hit that" Mike said, turning from Jake to hide his growing hard on.

Tara arrived back at the office at about 5:30, and the party was already going. Everyone from the office was there, drinking, chatting and having a good time. She walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, hoping it would calm her nerves. She was so excited and nervous, all at the same time. She grabbed her drink and turned around, sipping her cocktail and scanning the room with her eyes. She was hoping to catch a glimpse of him, to see what he was up to. She couldn't think straight, couldn't see straight; all she could think about was him. His amazing body, the way he smiled, the way he walked, his husky voice, the way he smelled... she was getting turned on again, and fidgeted a bit, adjusting her dress and trying to squeeze her thighs together to quell the building heat and pressure that was already starting.

"Tara, come here! There's someone I'd like you to meet" Jake said, motioning with his hand for her to approach.

She saw him, standing in the middle of the crowd, talking with a handsome gentleman that she knew worked in the office as a partner attorney, but knew little else about him. She walked over to them, trying to act cool, but her right foot turned sideways while walking in her heels and she stumbled a bit. She caught herself halfway down, embarrassed and mortified that everyone had seen that. Especially Jake. She could feel herself turning bright red, the redness spreading up from her chest and filling her cheeks. She composed herself and walked over to them, wondering how she managed to pull that off as gracefully as she did, not spilling a single drop of her drink.

"Tara, so glad you could come" Jake said, looking at her with those smoldering eyes, undressing her with his look. Tara felt her cheeks get hot again, and stammered as she tried to respond.

"I... I, um.... Yes, thank you! I'm so glad I could come too" she said. There was that redness in her cheeks again, and she silently cursed herself for blushing so easily.

Jake smirked a bit, then looked over at Mike. "Tara, I'd like you to meet Mike. He's a partner here at the firm. He'll be spending some time with us tonight."

As he said this, he gave Mike a knowing look, and then both men were looking at Tara, that same lusty look she'd seen Jake have once before. She suddenly found her eyes heading south, glancing at the front of both men's slacks, before realizing what she was doing. Once she caught herself, she quickly looked up again, and found Jake looking at her - more like looking into her - with such a smoldering look of lust she thought she might cum in her panties right then and there.

She felt the moistness growing in her panties again, and crossed her legs where she was standing, trying to give her pussy a little squeeze. It felt good, but she wanted to touch it. God, she wanted to touch it, so bad. She briefly thought about excusing herself to head to the bathroom. "No" she thought. "I want to let it build for a bit. I don't want to let myself cum yet." She knew from past experience that if she waited a bit longer, denied herself her orgasm, she could ride right on the edge for quite a while. This made her orgasm so incredibly intense, it would make her cry out with pleasure and hump so hard and so fast, she would feel like she was on the verge of passing out.

"Nice to meet you" Tara said, holding her hand out to shake MIke's. She noticed the muscle definition in his forearm, the strong grip of his handshake, and she briefly wondered what Jake had meant by 'he'll be spending some time with us tonight'. Her eyes met his, and he held her gaze for the longest time. She wanted to, but she couldn't look away. She couldn't stop staring back, looking deeply into his eyes and getting lost in them. She noticed the look of lust in his eyes, and it made her pussy tingle with excitement. But she couldn't stop noticing how close Jake was standing to her, and she was pretty sure he had gotten closer when she wasn't looking.

"Come on" Jake said, reaching for her hand. "Let's go over here, away from all the noise. It's hard to talk here". MIndlessly, and with her heart pounding, she took his hand and followed him. She would follow him anywhere he wanted to take her, that she was sure of.

3

"There, that looks better" Jake said, heading down a long corridor towards a back office at the end of the hall. He pulled out a key and unlocked the door, swinging it open and motioning for her to step inside, Mike one step behind her and standing very close. She could almost feel his hot breath on her neck, just before she stepped forward into the dimly lit room.

Jake switched on the lights, and Tara gasped as she looked around. The office was huge, a corner suite with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the skyline. High rise buildings could be seen for miles, in an almost complete 360-degree view. There was a large black grand piano in the corner of the room, an animal skin rug on the floor beneath it. She walked around in a circle, taking it all in, at a loss for words.

She suddenly became aware of the door shutting behind her, as Mike pushed it until it clicked into place, locking the handle. He began to walk towards her a bit, then stopped and looked at Jake. Jake was looking at her, his eyes once again with that same smoldering look of lust, fire burning behind them. She lost all ability for rational thought at that moment, totally and utterly lost in his gaze.

Jake stepped forward and held out his hand, saying "Come here, I want you to sit down and relax" and motioned for her to take his hand and follow him. Without even thinking, she took his hand and followed him, sitting down on the couch next to him. Mike sat in the chair across the table from them. Jake was sitting very close, and put his hand on her thigh. She tensed up at first, then tried to relax. She definitely didn't want him to stop, but she wasn't sure what to do - especially since they had an audience.

Mike got up and poured a few glasses of scotch and returned to the group with them, handing Tara a glass and offering her a cheers, clinking his glass to hers. "Bottoms up" he said. "Time to relax, you've earned it" and he gave her a little wink.

Tara drank the whole glass in what felt like just seconds. She was ready to feel a little more uninhibited, loosened up and relaxed. She didn't want to blow it with Jake, it was important to her that she impress him. Then maybe she could make him want her like she wanted him. She could feel her pussy getting moist at the thought again.

Suddenly, Jake put his hand a little further up on her thigh, pushing her dress up as his hand slid up. She gasped a bit, sucking in a quick breath of air through pursed lips. She was nervous, but so incredibly excited. And she was starting to feel the buzz of the alcohol, helping her feel a bit more relaxed. He didn't stop when he got further up her thigh; instead, he kept going higher, until his fingertips reached her panties underneath. She immediately felt a warm rush and a tingling sensation, and her tight little pussy started to throb with desire.

She didn't try to stop him, so he kept going, gently pulling her legs apart a bit and running his fingers lightly along the front of her now very damp panties. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Mike, still sitting in the chair across from them, was adjusting his pants, shifting a bit in his seat.

Before she knew what was happening, Jake got up and stood in front of her, planting a passionate kiss on her lips and grabbing her breast with his left hand, squeezing and massaging, followed by lightly stroking her now very hard nipple. Her pussy was now dripping with juices, and she squeezed her legs together, just a little bit, to try to ease some of the building pressure she was feeling as she became more excited. Her mind was swirling, and she felt like she was going insane. "Is Jake really kissing me?" she thought. "And touching me too?" She squirmed a bit with excitement, nervousness now giving way to lust. She spread her legs just a bit, hoping he would notice and be encouraged to continue. She had completely forgotten about Mike at this point.

Jake put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her backwards onto the couch, still kissing her and lightly squeezing her breast. She willingly went along, her body filled with lust and her mind racing with excitement. Her heart was pounding out of her chest, and her breathing became heavy. She had her hands on his shoulders, squeezing his large, strong muscles and encouraging him to keep going.

She noticed that her pants were being unbuttoned before she knew what was happening, and they were pulled off in one swift movement. But who had pulled them off? Jake had skillfully unbuttoned them with one hand, but practically lying on top of her, there was no way he could have pulled them off like that. But her mind was again lost to the moment, totally caught up in the fact that she was being kissed and touched by this sexy man that she had lusted after for so long.

Jake touched her panties, noticing the wetness between her legs. He looked up at her, and with his most lusty, husky voice he could muster, said to her "You dirty little girl. Look what you did. Do you know what that gets you? I'm gonna show you. Are you ready for this?" And with that, he unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock from them. She watched with amazement as it sprang forward, stiff as a rock and huge, veins bulging and visibly throbbing. She couldn't hardly stand it, and was overcome with her own feelings of lust.

He ripped her panties off with one hand before she even knew what was happening. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it while she watched, completely mesmerized by the sight of it all. He laid down on top of her and, while still stroking his rock hard cock, positioned the tip of it right at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. "Here it comes, you dirty little girl. This is all your fault. You made me so hard and horny, teasing me like that. I'm gonna show you what that gets you" and with that, Jake thrust his hips forward, shoving his rock hard cock deep inside Tara's wet and quivering pussy.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? You're such a dirty little girl. Tell me how much you like it, tell me what you want me to do to you next" Jake moaned, as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

4

Tara had been so lost in the moment, she hadn't even noticed Mike approach her. Now she looked over and saw that he was standing naked right by her head, stroking his rock hard cock and looking at her with such a look of lust she thought she might explode. Jake saw her looking at him and said "Do you like what you see? Suck his cock, put it in your mouth and suck it, you dirty little dicktease"

12