The Office Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara did as she was told, reaching up to grab his throbbing, hard dick and lick it at first, then wrap her lips around the head and slowly sink the shaft all the way in, till it hit the back of her throat. Mike moaned, his legs shaking a bit. "Oh yeah, do it just like that, you dirty little girl. You dirty little dicktease. You like that, don't you? You wanna be stuffed with two cocks at the same time? I know you do. You've been teasing us all for way too long" Jake crooned in her ear.

Tara wasn't sure what to think - she had never done that before, and wasn't sure if she wanted to or not. She was very hot and wet, but both guys inside of her at the same time? What would Jake think of her tomorrow? She didn't want him to think of her as a slut, but she had a hard time resisting his urgings.

Before she had time to think about it anymore, suddenly Jake stood her up and he laid down on the couch on his back. He pulled her down on top of him, shoving his cock back inside her warm, wet cunt. "Oh yeah baby, take it all in. Just like that" Jake said in a husky voice. She didn't realize it, but Mike had gotten behind her and suddenly placed his hands on her shoulders. He stepped forward closer, and she could feel his hard-on pressing into her back. It was solid as a rock and throbbing. Her pussy quivered around Jake's cock at the thought of it.

Mike gently pushed Tara's shoulders forward, bending her down closer to Jake. Then he positioned himself behind her sweet, tight little ass, and grabbing his cock, began to rub it around her ass crack and tease the opening of her tight little asshole with it. She gasped when she felt it. She'd never done it that way before, and she wondered what it would feel like.

"I don't know if we should do this" she said, suddenly sitting up a bit straighter. She was held in place by Mike's hands on her shoulders, preventing her from sitting up any higher. "What did you think was gonna happen, you little tease?" Jake said, his face suddenly turning darker. "This is what you get - it's time to pay us what you owe us."

Feeling overpowered by the two men, and driven wild with excitement mixed with nervousness, she tried to quickly decide if she should continue to try to resist or to just give in. After all, she wanted Jake so badly. She needed him, all of him, and wanted him to cum inside of her, making all of her sweet fantasies come true.

"No, I don't think I can do this. I'm sorry" she said, pushing back away from Jake and standing up with such force that she pushed Mike to the ground. She stood there for a moment, thinking about getting dressed and leaving. She started to head towards where her clothes were laying in a pile on the floor. Jake noticed and said "What do you think you're doing? You're not leaving here until you give us what we deserve. We've put up with your teasing enough you little bitch, now get over here and show daddy what you can do".

She started to pick her clothes up off the floor, and before she could react, Mike was standing right next to her. He grabbed her wrists and started backing her up towards the couch. He overpowered her in every way, his muscles rippling in his chest and arms as he moved. She was no match for him and his strength. She felt a little dizzy and lightheaded. "It must be the booze" she thought.

Before she knew it, he had backed her up right over to the couch where Jake still laid in wait, cock hard as ever and throbbing in anticipation. He pushed her down onto Jake, and she was now laying on top of him with her back to him. Jake quickly wrapped his arms around her, groping her breasts and biting lightly on her earlobe, moaning softly. His moan... that did her in every time. It was irresistible.

5

Tara must have been really buzzed, or just totally lost in the moment. She didn't even realize that Jake had his hard, throbbing cock right at the entrance to her tight, pink asshole and was slowly pushing his way inside. It stretched like crazy, and felt like it would never fit. She wiggled around a little bit, quivering and her legs shaking. She was breathing hard, moaning a bit as she felt it push in deeper and deeper.

Mike got in front of Tara, kneeling down between her now widespread legs. He was stroking his manhood hard and fast, watching as Jake fucked the shit out of her tight, sweet little ass. Mike couldn't wait to pound that tight pussy, make her pay for all the teasing she had done. He was going to make her pay for it, and she was going to make him cum deep inside of her.

MIke positioned the tip of his throbbing hard member right at the entrance to Tara's tight wet pussy and pushed forward slightly, pushing in just the tip before pausing for a moment to let her pussy stretch. It was so fucking tight. He wasn't sure if his huge cock would even fit in there, and he tilted his head back, feeling his eyes roll back in his skull.

He grabbed her hard by the hips, and pushed forward, burying all 9 inches of his manhood deep inside her. Tara gasped, screaming "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" She had never felt such bliss in her life. She was being completely overtaken by two men, who were fucking the shit out of her at the same time, and she was secretly loving every minute of it.

Tara decided to try to resist, not because she really wanted to, but just because she wanted to make it interesting. She began pushing Mike away, and he grabbed her wrists and held them down, pounding deep into her pussy all the way up to his balls, slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust. She tried to fight him, to get away, but it was no use. So she began to scream, just to see what these boys would do. "Stop, please stop! No more" she screamed. Mike reached up and placed his hand over her mouth, muffling her screams and continuing to fuck her pussy, hard.

Jake was still pounding away at her tight ass, and was beginning to shake, feeling like he was losing control. MIke sensed this and got even more turned on, pounding harder and faster than he's ever fucked before, slapping his balls against her sweet little ass cheeks with every pound into her tight little pussy. Jake groaned suddenly, saying "Take my cum in your ass, you little whore! Here it comes, I'm gonna fill you up with it" and grunted, shaking violently as he unloaded his biggest load of cum ever into her now gaping asshole.

This was all Mike could handle, and he felt his cum starting to build, ready to explode too. He pounded faster and faster, still holding one hand over Tara's mouth and one now on her neck. He felt his body stiffen, and arched his back, his toes curling as he groaned "I'm gonna cum inside you, you sexy little bitch! Take it, take all of my cum! Oh God yes, here it comes! And you better not cum, you little bitch, you only cum when we tell you to cum". Tara couldn't stand it any longer, and was amazed she'd lasted this long. She finally tried to let go, and asked permission to cum, saying "Can I please cum now? Please let me cum, I need to so bad! Oh, please, oh!" Mike removed his hand from Tara's mouth, since she was screaming so loudly now she was screaming around it anyway. He looked at her and said "No, you can't cum yet. I didn't give you permission, you little slut. Don't you dare cum yet. You can cum when we tell you to".

Jake and Mike both pulled their now softening cocks out of her gaping holes at the same time, leaving Tara to lie there, legs spread wide and cum oozing out of multiple holes at the same time. She was still so turned on, and frustrated that they wouldn't let her cum. She was out of her mind with horniness. She reached down and tried to touch her clit, but Mike immediately noticed and pulled her hand away, saying "No, that's a bad little girl. We said no cumming until we tell you to cum."

To be continued...

12