The Office Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she internally worried she wouldn't be able to hold another drop, he growled, "Swallow it, Pet. Don't even let a drop go to waste." She shuddered and obeyed, swallowing the prize that threatened to overwhelm her. She moaned shakily against his cock as she felt it roll down her throat, the taste caused her pussy to contract in desperation.

They remained there, locked in a moment of utter pleasure and satisfaction. She continued to hold his cock in her mouth as he held onto her hair with a firm grip, his body tensed as intermittent spasms sent additional deposits down her throat. Once he had finished, she reluctantly let the satisfied member slide from her mouth.

"Very good, little Pet..." he sighed, releasing her hair and smoothing it down. He rubbed her cheek gently, gratitude clear on his face. "Take a few minutes to collect yourself. Once I've finished this email, I am going to give you some other special attention."

Pet licked her lips, cleaning her mouth of every bit of his seed. She rested her head on his inner thigh and sighed contentedly as he returned his attention to his computer. She had finally found exactly what she was looking for, and the fun was only beginning. She was about to be used again and again, until she completed every order given by her Master.

-End Part One-

12