The Telephone Call

Story Info
Dork Rescues a Hooker.
10.8k words
4.58
13.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarby
Sarby
25 Followers

Friday night and I'm the most boring guy out there. Well, if I was out there. The bar scene is not appealing to me, and the night strolls down the city sidewalk has me standing out like a sore thumb.

My name is Nick and I'm six foot two, blonde, in fairly good shape because of my work. I'm 35 years old and single. So far, I have not found a girl, but have been aware of the female species around me. On the construction sights I'm always very dirty so no looks at me there. When I clean up, I'm too damn quiet around the café and restaurants, and don't have a clue how to approach a woman if I wanted to. I've heard guys with first time greetings, and they crash and burn, but seem to dust off and try another girl. I hate computers and can't figure out the internet, so that kind of match-up is next to none. My sister asks me all the time why I don't have a date or girlfriend. I just smile and shrug. She's told me many times that if she was not my sister, that she would date me. I'm flattered, but that's my sister, for Pete's sake!

She's a bit concerned and has tried to set me up on some dates with friends of hers, but I freeze up as soon as they are in my presence. Shit, what a dork I am.

I live on the shadier side of town in an apartment that's comfortable. I've done my own beefing up of the front door as the break-ins are regular. I'm tempted to set up a trap, but I hear that gets messy and complicated. Better just keep trying to keep the little buggers out.

Anyways, Friday night, and again, just sitting in the dark. The sun went down a half hour ago and the street below picks up the noise level. I don't mind the racket as it has some sense of life around here. Just not in my apartment. I had no idea what was coming just around the corner.

My mobile rings and I answer, "Hello?" Not a number I recognize.

I hear sobbing and then whispers of a young woman, "Johnny, help me! He's going to kill me if you don't get here."

I'm up on the edge of my seat, "Hon, where are you?"

I still don't know who I'm talking to.

"I'm at Jack's place. He's going nuts! I'm hiding in the closet from him."

"What's the address?"

She stops a moment, "This isn't Johnny! Who the hell is this?"

Her tone catches me off guard and I chuckle, "This is Nick. You called me, but I'm looking to help you if you want. Is Jack armed?"

She refocuses when there's yelling outside the closet.

"No, but he's drunk."

"Just you and him?"

"Yeah."

She's more quiet now and very frightened.

I ask "Address?"

She recites it.

Shit! That's right here! My apartment building!

I ask, "What apartment?"

She's screaming now as its obvious that the guy has found her. She's dropped the phone and she's screaming the number, "Thirty four oh five!"

I hear Jack being very angry and violent with the girl and I'm on my way up. Shit! Twenty four floors! The fucking elevator is so damn slow that she could be dead and buried before I get up there. I'm running to the stairs and take three steps at a time for the first eight floors. I'm down to two at a time now, and get totally winded by the time I get to the thirty fourth floor. I hear screams again and find a resolve that I didn't know I had. The screams and cries of a woman just tear at my heart. Ol' Jack better not have hurt her or he's going to hurt.

I go through the door like it wasn't there. The paper-thin doors are a testimony to the security and quality of the whole building.

Jack and the girl are naked and he's fucking her from behind and hitting her on the back and ass. The guy pulls out when he sees me and throws a bottle towards me. I duck just in time and have my sights on him and the window. Again, cheap windows and I manage, in one swift move, to give Jack some fresh air. He's screaming bloody murder as I hold his one wrist and he's getting cut from the jagged glass. I pull him back with more cuts to his back and head. I whip him onto the floor, and he lands on his ass.

The girl is bawling and cannot get up off the bed. I wrap the dirty bed quilt around her and look for her clothes. I see something like a skirt and top. No bra or panties. Some small cheap high heel shoes, and a small purse. I grab them and put them in the quilt and pick up the whole works. The girl has calmed down and manages to get her arms around my neck. Her face is all bloodied up and her hair is matted in it.

I remember the phone and go back to the closet and find it on the floor. I pick her up again and head to the elevator. She has her head down and now she weeps at her situation. She hugs me tighter as others join us on the elevator down. Some look in and see the mess of a girl and wait for the next lift.

I get her into my room and set her on the couch.

I say, "What the hell am I thinking! I should get you to the hospital."

She finally speaks to me, "No! No hospital! I'm ok."

I chuckle, "Yeah, you look ok."

She looks at me and realizes I'm not harmful.

She asks, "Where's your shower?"

I point.

She flips the cover off of herself and goes to stand up. She's still nude and not trying to hide it. Problem is, she can't stand. She has a big welt on her hip, and she groans and falls back on the couch.

Now I get up and go to her.

She says, "I need to get to the can. Get me to the shower."

I try to pick her up again and she cringes at every way I try.

She's pissed now, "Just pick me up by my armpits and throw me in the shower!"

We get to the bathroom, and I see myself holding up a nude young lady by the pits. Woody is on the move now at the situation presented.

She tries to stand on her own and cringes and starts coming down. I grip her sides under her arms again and hold her up. This time from behind.

I'm paying too much attention to her lower back and sweet ass that she says, "Excuse me, but I need your attention here."

She sees me blush in the mirror and almost smiles in her pain. She aims the spray head away from herself and turns on the water. It warms up and she reaches for the shampoo. With her arms up, and her getting slippery, has me wondering what's going to happen. She feels the grip on her rib cage get tighter and she knows she's going down. As she slowly slips, I go down on one knee and slide my other knee under her ass for her to sit on before hitting the tile floor.

She sees my wet pant leg and smiles in the mirror at me, "Thank you."

I can't help but chuckle.

Her hair is washed and she's working on her front and face. All the gaudy make up and blood washes off and she tries to reach her back. She stops and looks in the mirror at me. I finally see where she's looking, and she holds the bar of soap for me. Aw man. It's a damn good thing I'm wet already. My shorts fill up with the thought of touching this lady's back.

She smiles when I take the soap and she pulls her hair off her back. She watches my face as I cringe at her black and blue marks all over her. She sees my sad face as I touch down and slowly, softly rub the soap on her wounds. I touch a spot and she cringes.

She sees the look of shock on my face as I say, "Sorry! Sorry, hon."

I don't look at her reflection, but I know she's still looking at me. I rub down her back and push my knee forward to get the spray there. I softly rinse with my hand under the spray as she coos at the tender touch.

She says softly, "A bit lower, please."

Shit! Another load in the shorts! Come on girl! I haven't come like this.... Ever!!

She softly giggles at my uncomfortable condition. I'm sweating bullets as I bring the soap down to her fine ass. As bruised up as it is, the form is very appealing. She brings her hand down to my hand and moves it down her hip. I softly rub and soap up wherever she damn well wants me to. She brings my hands to her lap and I'm starting to feel faint at the thought of the destination. I guess she saw something in me and decided not to go there just yet. She redirects my hands to the rinse cycle. This is happening on both her hips and legs at the same time with both her hands on my hands.

She reaches up and turns off the water and I can just reach a towel for her. There is another one there, but a bit too far. She smiles at me in the mirror, but it's too fogged to get her details. I turn to look at the back of her head and she turns a bit sideways as well. The girl is a doll. Her hair is colored, but her natural face is radiant. Some bruises appear as the makeup is washed off though.

I'm staring again and she asks, "Nick?"

I come out of it and look at the side of her head, "Yes?"

She softly giggles, "I have never been in a position like this before. I would have never been cared for like this by my pimp. He would have dropped me on my ass in the shower and swore at me for not finishing my john."

"Well, your john is finished with you."

She giggles, "You shoved his head right through the window! Holy shit, you're mean!"

Now I chuckle, "Yeah. Crying women do crazy things to my head. If I can fix it, I find unconventional ways to get it done."

She smiles, "Thank you. How about taking me back to the couch?"

I ask, "What position?"

She stops and looks at me.

I say, clarifying, "What position do you want to lay? Um.... seems your butt is damaged."

She giggles, "You noticed?"

I groan and roll my eyes, "Oh yeah."

She laughs, then, "I'm sorry. I've never met a gentleman. I'm shocked that you haven't stripped down to join me for a moment in the shower."

I groan again and look at her, "You're not helping me."

She giggles again.

I lift her up by the pits again and she has the towel wrapped around her front and it comes down past her ass. I pass the couch and head to my bed.

She tenses up and I softly say, "I'll sleep on the couch. You just rest here for the night."

She smiles, but is still unsure of my intentions.

I'm a while cleaning up all the water and my personal mess. I chuckle as I look at the shower and picture a nude goddess in there with me. Oh shit, better not. Woody has his own agenda now. I get on my knees and towel up all the water on the floor and bundle everything to throw into the washer.

Let it go, ladies. I'm a bachelor. Everything goes in the same load.

I check on my guest and she's out. Still on her front and nude. The towel is off, probably because it was damp. I come in and cover her with a sheet. She stirs, but doesn't wake.

I smile at a female in my bed. I never had this planned for the weekend!

I chuckle again as I head back to the living room.

Being six two, I don't fit very well on the couch, but I'm so tired now that sleep comes soon.

I wake to a clearing of the throat. I open my eyes and see the form in the sunlight. She's found a shirt of mine and that's it. The silhouette is stunning as I see her shape from the sun shining in behind her. Woody's on the move before I'm all the way awake.

I sit up to hide my problem, "Good morning, hon. How was your night?"

She smiles, "Pretty shitty until an angel rescued me."

I smile, "Well, hardly an angel. Hungry?"

She nods.

"Eggs?"

She nods, "And coffee."

I'm up and head to the kitchen. She sits at the table and cringes again at the bruises on her ass.

I don't say much as I figure she'll tell me stuff when she's ready. She watches as I go about my kitchen routine with the coffee, toast, and eggs. I set a plate down for her and scoop the eggs on. The coffee is ready, and I pour her a cup and set milk and sugar down for her. I see no spoon, so I head back to the kitchen. I grab the toast and set a smaller plate beside hers with two slices on it. I sit down across from her and smile at her smiling at me.

She softly says, "Thank you." And keeps staring at me.

She asks, "Who are you?"

I smile, "I'm Nick."

She waits and I don't expand on the identity.

She asks, "Who's Nick? Besides my angel?"

I shrug, "Just a boring guy."

She looks around the apartment and nods, "Yeah, I see that. Why?"

She hasn't touched her eggs yet and I point with my fork, "They're getting cold."

She smiles and picks up her fork and nibbles.

I say, "You're a hooker."

A tear starts and she sets her fork down, "Not a very good one."

I raise my eyebrows and stop chewing.

She puts her head down, "I've been having sex since I was twelve. My uncle showed me the birds and the bees, and I did not dislike the act. I thought he was rough with me so I thought I could handle rough guys. You saw my debut with my first john. Shit, if this is the life, forget it. My so-called pimp never did answer the phone."

"How did you get my number?"

She sheepishly smiles, "I've seen you before in this building and asked who you were. I found your business card in the main entrance for handyman services. Your name is in my new phone for johns. I was hoping to meet you some time, but just got in the neighborhood myself not long ago. Last night I hit my pimp's number, but he wasn't answering. I kept hitting buttons on the phone and I guess I dialed you. Sorry."

I look at her, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you sorry?"

"Well, I'm interrupting your life."

I chuckle, "Well yeah, but I'm not complaining."

She smiles at me.

I ask, "So, how's it working out for you?"

She sighs, "I could keep five guys happy with me. I can hop bed to bed and still want more. As for the money for fucks, I started my career last night and ended it in the same night."

I chuckle, "You're right. You are a lousy hooker."

Her eyes get big, "Thanks a lot!"

I smile, "What do you want to do?"

She sits back and thinks a moment, "Lay low. That fucking pimp will be after me."

"Do you live in this building?"

She nods, "Thirteen oh seven."

Again, I stop chewing, "Three floors up?"

She nods again.

I ask, "Need some things?"

Again, a nod, "Clothes."

I hike my eyebrows, "Really?"

She laughs and goes to hit my arm, "I look horrible! I need clothes."

I smile, "No, and no. I saw what you were wearing, and they are not much different from being nude. I like you much better the way you are dressed now."

She smiles, "Are you hitting on me?"

I chew and nod with a smile.

She smiles right back, "So you want me to lay around your place dressed in only a shirt of yours on?"

I smile and nod again.

She giggles, "K."

I hike my eyebrows, "Really?"

She laughs, "Just calling your bluff."

I chuckle, "Busted."

She smiles at me, "So what's your story?"

I tell her of my job and my sister and my boring life. I tell her about how I freeze up when I have to talk to girls.

She smiles, "You're doing pretty good right now."

I nod vigorously, "Oh yeah! We met last night! I feel I know you better than I know anyone."

She giggles, "I showed more of me than I would usually to a stranger. You're right, I feel I know a bit of your character too. You are a gentleman."

Again, I stop chewing, "Really?"

She smiles and nods, "Yeah. I know you had problems last night when you were holding me up in the shower. I knew that you must have filled your pants a few times at my sight. I saw you looking at my shape with approval, then at my bruises with disdain. If I could read you, I would say that you would have been ok with shoving Jack out the window the rest of the way."

I'm nodding, "Good assessment."

She stands up and walks around the table in front of me, "I've never met anyone like you. Even now, you are more interested in a conversation than what's in your shirt. I really want to thank you for helping me out. May I?"

She's still cringing a bit with her bruises, but I'm game. I pull back from the table and stand up in front of her.

She takes my hand and giggles, "You're going to have problems in a few seconds."

I chuckle, "You're the experienced one. I'm sure you're right."

She looks up at me as she laces her fingers in mine, "Not many girls coming by to visit the construction stud?"

I smile and shake my head, "No, I'm no virgin, but I'm clueless. My last date that I jumped in the sack with five years ago, was with a girl my sister set me up with. Apparently, I was too soft with her. You ok with soft?"

Shit, my tent is hurting already just standing in front of the girl.

I have to chuckle, and she looks up at me.

I ask, "What's your name?"

She giggles, "To a john they really don't care about the small stuff like that. I told you that I thought you were different. My name is Eva. Nice to meet you, Nick."

I laugh quietly at my situation. This girl drops into my life not twelve hours ago and she's ready to get it on. I'm right there too as she has an effect on me. This is so fucking wild to me.

I grin big, "Hi Eva, yes, very nice to meet you. You know what I like about you?"

She shakes her head, "Maybe that I have one piece of clothing on?"

I chuckle, "Close. I like the way your hair falls over your one eye when you make a suggestive... um.... suggestion."

She giggles silently and tilts her head forward for her hair to fall over the one eye.

I grin big and throw my head back, "Aww hell yeah! I love it!"

She laughs with me, and I hug her when she hugs me.

She groans at the soft squeeze, and I let go, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?"

She smiles, "Yes, but no. If you want, bend over and let me sit on your arms."

I smile big and bend over for her to sit. I feel her soft ass on my forearms and smile as I pick her up. She brings her arms over my head and around my neck. I groan at my increasing problem. She's just smiling, sitting up as high as the ceiling.

She looks up and then back down at me, "Watch the doorways."

I ask, "So, I'm pretty dense with the girls. I'm going to need some guidance with procedure. How do we get from here to happiness?"

She giggles, "Well, start by moving your left foot towards the doorway. Yeah, that's it. Now the right foot."

I reach with one of my hands and find a rib to poke.

I guess right that there is no pain there and she jerks with a squeal, "You were doing so well! Stop it!"

I chuckle and bend low enough that she has to hang on around my neck. As we stand up, her breasts are right in my face. I look a moment at the scene right in front of me and then back up at her with a goofy grin.

She giggles, "No peeking yet."

I chuckle and carry her back to my bedroom. She's smiling as I set her down gently and start removing my clothes, one button at a time.

I ask, "Are you not going to take my shirt off?"

She smiles big, "Which one?"

"The one you are wearing."

She shakes her head, "You are using your teeth for these buttons."

Another groan.

She laughs, "Oh, this IS fun!"

She stops laughing when she sees my size and purrs, "Oh, this will be fun."

I look at her and, what the hell, stand up straight and point north. She has to struggle a bit to stand up from the bed, but she wants to come for closer inspection.

She looks up at me, "You've kept this weapon under cover for how long?"

She softly grips it.

I groan and shoot her in the stomach.

She gasps and then looks up at me and smiles, "It's loaded too!"

I'm chuckling, "Having fun?"

She giggles and looks at me with those gorgeous eyes and nods, "Oh yeah. But we are just getting started."

She feels woody expand in her hand and looks down. She takes her other hand and uses a finger to catch a drip off my tip. She looks up at me and smiles as she brings it to her lips. My mouth must be hanging open because it seems like I've lost all the moisture in there. She almost giggles at my state as she can tell my intensity by the hold of my pecker. She looks down at the stain on my own shirt and starts on the buttons herself.

"Hey, I thought I was going to do that."

She giggles, "You would be too damn slow. I'm looking forward to test driving your equipment."

I'm standing there right square in front of her and she's smiling bigger with every button that she undoes. I must have a look that really entertains her as she's softly giggling at the last button.

Sarby
Sarby
25 Followers