The Office Queen

Story Info
Kassie proves she's the Office Queen.
5.2k words
4.29
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was a bitch.

Total bitch. But, when Erik turned up at the office, her head turned. She'd decided that she wanted him for herself. But he wasn't interested and that gave her the shits. Sure, he talked to her, because Erik loved nothing more than a chat. He'd chat with anyone, pretty much. And when he was talking with her, he noticed what she was up to--the way she leaned back in her chair and pushed out her tits, the way that one had appeared to be under her desk. The way it seemed to be moving. She was rubbing herself while she was talking to him. She was trying to be discrete but also trying to draw his attention to it at the same time. And he noticed. Like he noticed the tit pushing, he noticed the pussy rubbing. But Erik wasn't interested in Helen. Helen was neither his type, nor was she nice. He was just not interested in her. In fact, when she asked, he told her he was married but he felt she didn't buy it. Or didn't want to buy it.

"What's up with that shit-eating grin on your face?"

"Good afternoon to you, too, Helen."

"You look like the cat that got the cream," she said. "Maybe my cat can get some cream, too. Got any spare."

Erik gave her a shit-eating grin, on purpose. "Nope," he said. "Used it all up. Gave it to another cat. It was a Devon Rex. You know those ones? They've got no hair."

Helen smiled. If Erik thought he'd beaten her, he was wrong.

"I've got one of those, too," she said. "When it gets hungry, you either pat it or give it some meat. Then it purrs."

Helen pushed her chest out further, twirled her long red hair. Erik studied her face. She was plain, not quite a Jane, but nothing about her stood out. Except for her tits. And they were big because she was. She was short and round.

If she lost a few pounds, maybe forty, he'd...think about it. She could be a reasonable pocket-rocket but even then, he'd still say no. Because Helen was a bitch.

Still, she invited Erik to her birthday drinks. "Bring your wife," she'd said and he'd told her she couldn't make it and she gave him a look like she knew he was bullshitting about being married. It was a few blocks from the office, at a bar that he didn't much care for. But he went because the others went and he liked the others.

There was Bryan, who had the hots for the Brazilian girl with the ass of such crushing quality that as soon as you got to see it unclothed, you'd probably die. It was literally to die-for. Yeah, she was something. And Bryan had no fucking chance. There was Linda, and there was Phil, who was the wittiest guy he'd ever met, there was Donna who knew everything about everything but not in a know-it-all-way, and there was the new girl who only just arrived a few days before and he hadn't had a chance to really talk to her yet. Kassie.

And he was sitting on a bar stool at a table in the late summer afternoon with a cold beer talking to her like they'd known each other forever and Helen's eyes were on them both and her jealousy was through the roof. So he looked at her and raised his glass and said, "Happy Birthday, Helen. I always wanted to say that. Cheers."

Only Bryan got the reference and everyone chorused happy birthday and Helen had no choice but to smile. It looked forced though.

Erik waited for her to push her tits out but she didn't.

She just got really drunk as fast as she could and then she went home.

The sun was still in the sky and the evening was warm. Erik was nicely buzzed but not too much. Kassie stopped at a shop window, looked at the display. Clothes. A red sundress that would complement Kassie's black skin nicely. And show off her figure. She turned to look at him and even if he wanted to look away, which he didn't, there was no way he could. Kassie had something.

"Do you like Helen?" She asked.

"Nope."

"Me either. Why don't you like her?"

"Cos she's a snarky bitch. Thinks she's the office queen," Erik said.

"I get the feeling she doesn't like me cos I'm black. I mean, I only just started but I get the feeling, you know?"

That was another thing Erik could add to the list of reasons he liked Kassie and reasons he didn't like Helen. And there was her Nigerian accent. To him, it was pure brain-melting music.

"Maybe she just wishes she was black," Erik said. And Kassie was black. Very black. He'd never seen someone so ebony. Like a piano key.

Kassie laughed and the way her mouth was when she laughed made him want to kiss her.

"I don't live too far from here," he said. "If you fancy hanging out a while. Play some records, have a drink."

Cassie's phone beeped and she pulled it from her jeans. Unlike Helen, she had a womanly body. She wasn't toe shaped and bitter, she was happy-go-lucky and gorgeous. Her eyes were deep and they danced in the late afternoon sun. That's how he saw it.

"Sounds great but can I take a raincheck on that? I gotta get home. That's my little brother. You know how little brothers are."

"Not really," Erik said.

Kassie laughed. "Well, they're little shits. See you tomorrow?"

He nodded and she flagged a cab and Erik went home and thought about Kassie as he jerked off.

Erik's office was around a corner and down a hall, away from the main office where Helen and Kassie and most of the others sat. Kassie would pop in and ask him if he wanted to go downstairs for a smoke break, or grab a quick coffee.

They'd sit downstairs outside the office and puff away, talking, or drain a quick espresso from the cart outside the building. She was so easy to talk to. And they'd talk about music, and parties they'd been to and movies and office gossip and the fifteen minutes they'd given themselves would fly by, turn into twenty. Lunches would go over time, every time.

Kassie asked Erik if he had a girlfriend. "Nope," he said. "You?"

"A girlfriend? What, you think I'm a lesbian?"

"I didn't--"

Then he realised the joke and they collapsed with laugher.

"Who would you go for if you were a lesbian? From the office, I mean?"

Kassie thought about it. "Gotta be the Brazilian chick with the ass. What's her name?"

"Don't know," Erik said. "I just call her Ass. Not to her face, though."

"I bet you'd like her ass in your face though," Kassie said and dragged on her cigarette.

"It wouldn't squash you like Helen's would," he said. He made a joke about it because he wasn't quite ready to admit that he wanted Kassie's ass on his face. She hadn't cashed that raincheck yet, so...

"Oh my God she's a pog," Kassie said.

"A pog?"

"Yeah. Like, a cross between a pig and a dog. A pog."

Erik laughed. "That's a good one. Okay, so Helen's new name is Pog."

Just then Pog walked past, flung a look at them.

"Holy shit," said Kassie. "No way, did you see that?"

"How could you miss it. It's like there was a solar eclipse. That's no office queen, that's a small planet."

Kassie laughed. "That's mean," she said.

They watched Helen walk up the street. And they watched as she turned to look back.

Erik looked up from his computer. Kassie was in the doorway. She was wearing a white t-shirt that showed all of what she had upstairs. Her tits were perky, just about the right size. He didn't mind them on the smaller size, nor did he mind them on the medium size. Maybe anything other than a handful was indeed a waste and he wouldn't waste any time handling Kassie's rack, that was for sure. And there was something about the white that turned him on. White on black, her nipples were visible under the shirt and he knew they were something else. She was wearing perfume and it smelled like rice pudding and he loved the smell of rice pudding. His stomach almost dropped when he looked at her as a package.

And she was smiling, but not in the normal way that she smiled when she saw him. It was a different way. And her eyes were different, too. They glinted with the promise that she was up to something. And she seemed darker today than she normally did and he liked that too. He liked everything about Kassie. Everything.

"Sup, Kass?"

"You heard the rumor?"

"The rumor that I'm supposed to be working but...I'm not." Erik closed the laptop.

"The rumor that you're married and me and you are having an affair."

Erik nodded. "Yeah, we are."

"So, you heard?"

"Yeah."

"When? And who told you?"

"You. Just now."

"Fuck you." She said it with the smile still on her face.

"Okay. When?"

Kassie kept smiling.

"Huh. It's Pog, isn't it," Erik said. "She spread the rumor."

Kassie nodded again.

"Are you really married? Why didn't you tell me?"

Her musical voice was off-key with disappointment.

"Because I'm not. I did tell Helen I was married, but just to keep her away from me."

"Didn't work," Kassie said. "She likes you. And she hates me. She hates me cos I'm black."

"She hates you cos you hang out with me all the time. Look, she made it super obvious from the first day I got here that she's got the hots for me. You know she frigs herself off under her desk?"

Kassie made a finger gag mime. "Gross, dude."

"You're telling me. She did it while I was talking to her. I tell you, Kass, I'm not interested. And I'm totally not married."

Kass shifted out of the doorway, came in to the office, stood by Erik's desk. He leaned back and looked up at her. She was so beautiful. He had to have a chance with her. Jerking off wasn't nearly enough.

"Now, I'll stick my chest out, like she does."

"Are you gonna touch yourself as well?"

"Yep. Wanna see?"

Kassie licked her lips. Kissable lips. "I do."

"You know what I think?"

"Yeah, Kassie, I do know what you think."

"What is it that I think?"

Erik looked right into her deep, dark eyes. "That we should have an affair for real life. Even though I'm totally not married so technically it wouldn't be an affair. Also, from now on, you're the Office Queen. I'm calling it."

"I am the Office Queen," she said.

"And I'm the Office King."

Kassie nodded again. Slowly. "Yep. You and me," she said.

"Meant to be," Erik finished and Kassie batted her eyelids and Erik nearly melted in the chair.

"So, how do you want to do it?"

They were outside the office, on a bench. The afternoon was quiet, a few people wandered past, shoppers, workers, tourists.

Erik pursed his lips in thought, looked at her. "Well," he began. "We need to kiss first."

"Okay, I can do that."

The kiss was fire. Her tongue found his and it was like two snakes entwined. It made him hard instantly. But that was nothing new. Just the thought of Kassie could be enough to make him hard. Sometimes, he couldn't leave his desk, couldn't risk being seen with his huge boner. Not even by Kassie and he'd wanted her to see. Now, she'd not only seen but she was feeling it through his pants.

She broke off the kiss. "That was nice," she said. "And so's this."

She squeezed his cock.

"Careful. That thing's gonna go off," he said.

"Good. Though I'd rather it go off where I can see it. Cum in pants is a total waste."

"I want you so bad," Erik said as her hand continued the squeeze. "I did from the moment we met."

"Same," she said.

"I jerked off as soon as I got home that first night. Thinking about you."

"Uh-huh. Same."

"You did?"

"Every night."

"Same."

They kissed again and if the earth had swallowed them up at that moment, neither would have cared.

But Helen, walking past on her way home, did. And she wanted the earth to swallow her up.

When they came up for air, Kassie said, "We need to fuck ASAP. I know just the place."

"My place."

Kassie shook her head. "My cousin messaged me earlier. He booked a room at the Shang-ri La for this weekend but he can't come to town now. He offered it to me."

She let that sink in.

"I just realised something," Erik said.

"What?"

"When you found out, you needed to find a way to get me there without being obvious about it."

Kassie kept squeezing his cock. It felt good.

"It's possible Pog told you I was married but...she never started that rumor, did she? I reckon that you did, Kassie."

Kassie raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you reckon?" she asked in mock offense.

'Uh-huh. But who really cares. The plan worked."

Erik leaned in to kiss her again. A kiss she was only too willing to take.

PART TWO

The next day was Friday. They were gonna hit the Shang-ri La that night. She'd go there direct from work, check in and get ready for him and he was he'd show up later. Like they were having an illicit affair.

They were both so turned on all day that they decided not to hang out at breaks or work. Just a few messages.

"I'm so wet." She wrote.

"I can't get up from the desk. I feel like I'm gonna cum any second."

"Don't you dare! Save it for me!"

"Okay, Office Queen."

Erik left the office at five, Kassie had already gone. He went home and shaved his face and his pubic area. He had a feeling Kass would like him clean all over, the way he imagined she was. The way he knew she was. He put on a clean black V neck t-shirt and black jeans, combed his hair. He stood in front of the mirror and wondered what else he had to do. What had he missed? He figured nothing and that Kass would be happy with him no matter what. She had been already.

The way she'd kissed him back downstairs, it was like she was trying to kiss his soul. The feeling was already there. This weekend was going to be something else.

He lugged his little suitcase out the door and hailed a cab into town.

Kass took her time opening and he stood there wondering if he had the right room or if she'd even stood him up. Then she was backlit in front of him, in an orange crop top, long sleeved and baggy, her flat tummy and bellybutton open to him and a matching mini-skirt. Her long, straightened hair was out, falling about her shoulders.

"Wow, Office Queen," he said.

"Like it?"

"Yeah." He stepped into the room. "Not bad. Big bed, good view of the city."

"Fuck you," she laughed.

"When?"

"All in good time, my boy."

My boy. He could have died.

He put his suitcase in the corner.

Kassie laughed and he noticed the dark blue eyeshadow. It was very sexy. "What the hell did you bring that you need that?"

"Do you like champagne?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

He took the bottle from the suitcase and put it in the fridge to chill. "Last time I checked. But that was a while ago."

"C'mere, boy," Kassie said.

He touched her tummy as they kissed, rubbed it slowly, put a finger in her bellybutton. It was deep and she tightened as he did it. He guessed she liked it because when he went to move it, she put it back in. He didn't mind. He used his index finger in her bellybutton and his thumb to rub just below it.

"Mmmm," she said, breaking the kiss. "That feels nice."

"I want to kiss it," he told her and he smiled the soft smile of someone melting with pleasure. "Kiss it," she said. Her West African accent seemed thicker then, and she seemed more ebony than before. He was melting with pleasure just thinking about the pleasure they were both about to have. An entire weekend of exploring every inch of her body. Every inch. He'd decided there was no part of her he wouldn't kiss and lick.

He dropped to his knees and planted a kiss on her stomach, and then another, using his lips to pull on her dark, taut skin. She moaned softly as his tongue danced across her bare ebony skin, finally finding her bellybutton. His tongue darted in like a fish going into a hiding place, and he moved around in its depths, pushing deeper. She arched her back and moved herself into his face. He ran his tongue and lips across her stomach again, moving down towards her skirt, his hands all the while on her back, stroking it gently.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Kass, oh my God," he said.

"Kiss me more."

His hands found the top of her skirt and pulled at the elastic. He brough it down in one move and the skirt lay at her feet. Kassie was wearing black, satin panties and he felt their shiny softness from front to back, his hand resting on her ass. She reached down and pushed the panties down, moving her hips forward as she did, so her bare pussy was in his face. Just like her message had said, she was so wet, glistening with juices he'd longed to taste. But he made her wait, skirting around her pussy, kissing and licking her mound, dragging his tongue across it slowly, leaving a trail with his tongue as wet as her pussy. His hands were on her bare ass and he pushed her hips closer so his face was smothered by her pussy.

"Bed," he said and she walked back towards it, collapsing on to it, spreading her legs as wide as she could and it was then that he really saw how long they were. Long and dark, like sticks of chocolate and he'd get to those, too. There was plenty of time to love and explore all of her. Every last bit of her skin and her body. His heart thumped as his face went down, lips clamping onto her pussy lips, her sweet juices filling his mouth. He felt greedy for them, for her and pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could, flicking it like a cat at a bowl of water, drinking down her juices thirstily. She moaned and raised her legs and hips so he could go deeper. Fuck, he just wanted to disappear inside that tight, wet pussy of hers. She was everything in that moment. The world disappeared and there was only him pleasuring her. His tongue pulled out and found her clit. He looked up her body as he licked her--the top had been pushed up and she was rubbing her nipples. They were long and dark and he'd relish them later. Now, he had to make her cum. Hard.

Her clit was sensitive. She gasped and jumped as his tongue danced on it, then swooped down her slit and inside for a deep lick. Then back across the smooth bare skin of her pubic area. But to make her cum for the first time he had to focus on her clit. When she was shaking, he knew he was close and kept going.

Kassie moaned and her breathing was deep, heavy. Her fingers were rubbing and twisting her nipples and his tongue worked her clit.

"Fuck!" She cried and let go a deep breath and not just a breath: Pussy juices flooded his face, gushing all over him in a flood that he couldn't keep up with but he tried to swallow as much as he could. The juice dripped down her pussy to her asshole and he followed it. She gasped as his tongue entered her ass, slurping up the remains of her orgasm. He could keep his mouth down there all night and if Kassie wanted her ass eaten all night well, he'd be only too happy. But he moved on, licking around her ass cheeks, back down to her perineum and into her tight asshole again.

"Holy fuck," she breathed and she was loving it. One hand was on a nipple and the other was on her clit, rubbing herself, getting herself off. She was going to cum again with his tongue deep in her asshole and she was going to flood him with more juices. Could he keep up? He'd do his best.

"Get your clothes off and get on my body," Kassie said. She was panting, breathless, every exhale sounded like it could be her last. Erik rose to his feet, pulled his shirt off and she looked up at him. He was beginning to sweat already, despite the room being cool from the air-con.

"Nice chest," Kassie said, licking her lips.

"Let me see yours," he said, coming down to pull her top over her head. She lifted herself up a fraction to let him do it and the orange top came off, landing on the floor next to them. He finally had a good look at her tits, a pair of well-formed dark globes, a handful but not much more, with long eraser nipples that begged to be chewed on.

"Wow," he said.

"Like it?"

He shook his head in disbelief. She really was more spectacular than he'd imagined even his wildest jerk-off fantasies. She had a great personality and the best body he'd even seen, with luscious skin like dark chocolate. It was fair to say that he was in love with her. It might be fair to say, also, that she was in love with him.

12