The Office Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're something else," he said.

"So are you. Now get those pants off cos I want that cock of yours. On me."

He undid his jeans, stepped out of them. Then his underpants. "On you?"

"Yep. Oh wow, you shaved for me. Now that, I appreciate."

"I knew you would," Erik said and he lowered himself onto the bed beside her. "Now, where do you want this?"

He had his cock in his hand, and it was throbbing with desire for her, and so hard it felt unbreakable.

"Rub it all over me. Start here." Kassie pointed to her lips.

Erik came closer. His cock trailed across her cheek to her mouth, resting on her lips and she opened her mouth to take the tip between them, her tongue licking it in tiny circles. It felt like heaven and he pushed his cock into her mouth, which she opened so she could take it. She moaned softy as she swallowed his cock and her mouth and tongue went to work on it. He straddled her chest and moved his hips, fucking her face slowly. Kassie's dark eyes were half-closed as she enjoyed sucking on his cock, and moaned from her throat as she treated him to the best blow-job he'd ever had.

"Magic mouth," he said. "I knew you had one."

He withdrew his cock and rand it down her chin, her neck to her chest, moving himself down her body to make room. It rested between her tits and he moved it across to one of her nipples. They were long and hard, like his cock, and he rubbed and she sighed.

"Like it?"

"Mmmhmm. Keep doing that, boy," she said.

He moved his cock over to her other nipple, pushing into it, like he was trying to fuck it and, in a way, he was. He wanted to fuck all of her, not just her pussy, or her ass, but all of her: her mouth, nipples, belly button, feet. Any part of her he could fuck, he wanted to. He wanted to give her everything. She was special, this one. He'd known it the moment she spoke to him. Helen knew it, too, and that's why she hated her. She couldn't compete with a complete package like Kassie. He wondered, many times over the years, who could.

His mouth found her nipple and his tongue traced rings around it. His fingers treated the other one to the same pleasure and he moans told him that it was pleasure.

"More, please." Even her accent, it melted his brain. When she spoke, especially when she said sexy stuff, it was like she was fucking him with her voice.

And her nipples. He could suck on those all weekend, without needing anything more. But this was Kassie and he needed more of her, wanted more of her. He licked her tits and headed down to where he'd started. His mouth found her bellybutton again and she gave it some more attention, gave her tummy some more and kept going, like it was a tour. He had his hand on his cock the whole time, just rubbing it gently, while her fingers twisted and pulled her nipples. Oh, those nipples. Only a god could have made those nipples, only a god could have made a body like this, one so responsive to him.

He was between her legs again and her juices were flowing. Her lips were a butterfly, and her hairless mound was a joy to run his tongue over. Back and forth he went, while she tensed and retreated with pleasure each time. He licked at her slick slit, drinking her down thirstily, darting in and then up to her clit and teasing it and feeling her tighten as she neared orgasm. So he kept going, working his tongue on her clit until she exploded again, her juices rushing out over him and he was grinning as he drank them all down. He took one hand and scooped up her juice, smeared it across her bare pussy mound and then sucked it up.

"Oh, Fuck. I like that," she said.

"Me too," he said. "But I'm not finished yet."

"Don't ever finish with me," she returned.

His response was that he lifted her legs up and parted them slightly, so his mouth could get easy access to her beautiful inner thighs. He licked them and ran his tongue down over her ass cheeks, planting kisses on them, then it found its way into her asshole again and she tensed as pleasure swept through her.

"Feels so good, lover," she said, through heavy puffs.

He ran his hands over her ass as he tongued her, squeezed the cheeks. So nice and tight, the skin was smooth and soft. He pulled out of her ass and moved his tongue up her ass cheeks towards her legs. He licked the back of them from the thighs to the soles of her feet. Her feet were something else. She'd painted her toenails red and he took a big toe in his mouth and sucked, like it was a nipple. Then, he released it, licked between her toes and found the next one. When he done with all toes on her left foot, he ran his tongue across all of them and moved to her right foot.

"God, this is amazing," she said.

"Your feet are amazing."

Kassie's fingers were on her pussy now, working her clit with deep and even strokes and, as he made love to her feet with his mouth, another orgasm was building deep inside her.

"Fuck me, Erik," she breathed as it ripped through her. "Get your cock in me now."

He didn't wait another second; his cock was enveloped instantly.

Her pussy was tight; hot; pulsing and responsive. With each thrust, it contracted and gripped him and he pulled her legs up so they were over him and pushed deeper into him. She used them to pull him down onto her, wrapping them around him and they kissed as they ground into each other, their kissing taking on the rhythm of their fucking.

"Fuck me from behind," Kassie said. "I love that."

"So do I. I can go deep in you."

"I want that. Go deep, lover. Make me squirt."

He wanted her to squirt on his cock as they fucked.

He pulled out and flipped her over. She got on all fours, presenting to him and he put both hands on her ass and guided his cock into her. She pushed against him. "Deep?" She asked.

"Not deep enough," he said. "I want disappear up there."

"Do your best," she said. "Grab my tits."

His hands found them, rubbed her nipples as he pumped her pussy from behind and she gasped and moaned.

"Oh fuck," she said, "I think I'm gonna cum."

"Do it, squirt on my cock."

He felt the flood as her pussy contracted and the hotness increased. She was coming on his cock and he pulled out, the juices flowing like she'd been unplugged.

"Get on top of me," he said. "I want you riding me."

"Lover," she said, "I don't know if I can go on."

"Get on," he insisted, turning her over and onto him. She was on his cock, her hips moving as she rode him into the bed and his hands were on her nipples.

"Come down so I can lick you," he said and then a nipple was in his mouth.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," she said.

He nodded. "Actually, I think I am. Surprised I lasted this long."

"I'm glad you did," she said and got off his cock, flopping down on the bed.

"I want you to finish in my mouth."

He moved his cock up to her mouth and she took it all the way. It was a matter of seconds that it was in there and he was unloading in it. He pulled out and she sat up. Her eyes were glazed but also alive, and her body glistened. He hadn't noticed before. She was unbearably sexy. She was beyond sexy, he thought.

Kassie opened her mouth and cum drooled out, down to her chin, and dripped down onto her tits. His white cum on her black body was something else. Something he'd never actually visualised until then and after that he decided that he could look at that all day.

Kassie smeared his cum on her tits and she took his hand and guided it to her nipples. He tweaked the cummy nipples, relishing the stickiness. The cum dripped down further and she rubbed it into her stomach, pushing some into her bellybutton. Then she flopped down on top of him, sticking them together, gluing them in a passionate love that they sealed with a deep kiss.

Erik sighed.

And it was only Friday afternoon. They had a whole weekend ahead of them. And then, he hoped, much, much longer. Maybe forever. There was chilled champagne in the fridge, and he thought maybe they could hose the cum off each other with the stuff. But he didn't want to lose the feeling.

Erik felt alive. With the Office Queen.

And he knew that Kassie felt the same way.

THE END.

12