The Office: Robert California

Story Info
Robert California invites Pam & Erin over for some kinky fun.
7.7k words
4.17
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This story is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Life at the office of Dunder-Mifflin got a little more interesting with the addition of new manager Robert California. The good looking gentleman had an arrogant aura about him that made everyone fear him. There was something about his condescending personality that was very intimidating. He seemed to get the best out of all the employees without lifting a finger. Paper sales have never been higher.

He had an unusual effect on everyone. The women were infatuated with his charm and good looks, and the men were intimidated by his intellectual takes on everyday occurrences. To say that Robert California had an air of confidence about him would be an huge understatement.

Robert especially enjoyed chatting with the ladies around the office. He felt as if he was God's gift to women, and often would flirt with them by showing off his intellectual charm.

They all seemed to be captivated by his dry wit, intelligence, and dashing appearance. Erin was probably smitten with him the most, hanging on his every word, and falling all over herself trying to show how much she liked him.

Kelly was the most flirtatious of all the female employees, constantly sucking up to the new boss, letting him know she would do anything for him. It was like a schoolgirl crush, only much much worse. The cute Indian princess was always applying lipstick and smelled like a walking lilac bush, with the layers of perfume she wore to impress him.

Even Angela fought for his attention. The conservative blonde accountant couldn't hide her feelings for him, making seductive eye contact with him whenever possible. Deep down inside, she was a raging sex kitten, and fantasized about him constantly while sitting at her desk back in the corner.

Pam was intrigued by him also. Even though she was married, the All-American girl had a wandering eye, checking him out as he conversed with everyone around her. How could she not be interested in a man who's been all over the world, while she's been stuck in Scranton her whole life. She wasn't about to throw herself at the handsome boss like Kelly and Erin, nor did she lust after him like Angela from the semi private confines of her cubicle. To her it was mainly daydreaming, exchanging a friendly smile every time she and Robert would make eye contact.

This particular afternoon, as it got close to quitting time, Erin informed Pam that Robert California wanted to see her in his office. The quiet young lady's head popped up with surprise. She wondered what this was all about. Her job wasn't in jeopardy, was it?

The only reason she was still employed by Dunder-Mifflin was because of the fictitious position of Office Administrator that she created for herself. Maybe he was on to her.

Pam stood up from her desk, straightening her short gray skirt and buttoning her light tan sweater to look presentable. She brushed aside a few stray strands of auburn hair hanging down in her eyes, as she nervously approached his office. Pam knocked lightly on his door, before letting herself in.

"You wanted to see me?

You could hear the nervousness in her voice, as she partially hid behind the door, afraid of what this could possibly be about.

Robert sensed the fear in her voice, something he became quite used to when dealing with his employees. He quickly motioned her in, telling the shy worker to have a seat.

"Come in! Come in! Make yourself comfortable!"

He sat up at his desk, flashing his smug smile, getting right to the point.

"I'll make this as quick as possible. I know it's late, and I don't want to keep you here any longer than I have to."

Pam feared the worst, thinking that she was about to be fired. She was under the impression that most people are terminated on Fridays. She was afraid that this was the case with her.

Making any conversation quick wasn't in Robert's nature. He had a gift of gab, and enjoyed controlling all conversations by doing most of the talking, putting the other person on the defensive. This was no different.

"Pam, you're an intelligent young lady. I like to think I too, am an intelligent man."

"I believe there is a little secret going on around here that we're both aware of."

Seeing Robert there smirking, she couldn't believe he was enjoying himself. Pam was almost on the verge of tears. He must have known all about her made up position of Office Administrator. She figured she was about to be fired.

"I'll just come right out and say it."

Before Robert could say anything, Pam interrupted him. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Please don't fire me!"

Robert California sat back in his chair, with a look of surprise at Pam's sudden outburst.

"Fire you? Why would I fire you?"

Now it was Pam that had the quizzical look on her face.

"Well, because of my secret."

Robert had a feeling they weren't exactly on the same page.

"I thought the secret was that we have a little sexual connection going on between us. I was under the impression that you felt it too."

"I brought you in here to ask if you'd like to have sex with me."

He couldn't have been more blunt, leering at her as if she couldn't possibly say no.

I'm not sure what shocked Pam more. The fact that she wasn't being fired, or Robert California so openly asking about sex. She was having a hard time processing what the heck was going on.

"Wait! You're NOT firing me?"

Robert assured Pam that her job was safe, trying to calm her down.

"I can assure you that your job is not in jeopardy. I just thought you might be interested in a relationship that was more carnal than business."

Pam didn't know whether to be elated or offended. She was glad to be noticed. Everyone likes to be appreciated. But the fact that she was married didn't seem to deter the horny office manager. There had to be an ulterior motive.

"So you're saying I can keep my job if I sleep with you?"

Robert: "I'm not saying that at all. I just thought there was a connection between us. You can't tell me you haven't felt it too?"

Pam: "Felt what? You're my boss."

Robert: "Oh, come now! Always flirting by seductively smiling at me, when you think nobody is watching."

Pam: "So I smiled. I was just being nice. Some people like to smile. It doesn't mean I want to have sex with you."

Robert: "So your answer is no?"

Pam: "YES! I mean NO! I mean yes my answer is no. In case you didn't know, I'm a happily married woman."

Robert: "Are you really that happy?"

Pam: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Robert: "I've been told that you and Jim have somewhat of an open relationship. I thought you might be open to this."

Pam: "Where did you hear that? Our relationship is just fine."

Robert: "Just fine? Is that what you want? Just fine?

Pam: "Jim and I are very happy."

Robert: "Is that why you invited Erin into your bedroom?"

Pam's jaw dropped as she stood there speechless. How could he possibly know about that! Erin must have told him. That fucking slut!

The smarmy office manager knew he hit a sore spot, flashing a cocky smile as he kept badgering the nervous employee.

"If your love life is so great, why would you feel the need to spice it up with our naïve receptionist."

Pam didn't respond. The secret threesome she and Jim had with Erin a couple months ago was out in the open. What did that slutty redhead tell him? She just sat there with a pouting look as Robert went on.

"Oh yes, Miss Hannon told me all about it."

"I'm aware of this little office affair. As a matter of fact, I know about a lot of the sexual shenanigans going on around here."

"Angela and Dwight sneaking off to the warehouse for a quickie once a week."

"Kelly and Ryan taking extra long lunches for some afternoon delight."

"Nellie giving hand jobs in the conference room to Toby, Andy and Kevin."

"Clark performing oral sex on Oscar in the men's room."

"Jan Levinson making her monthly visits for safety meetings with Daryl. You'll be glad to know that taking a big black cock in the ass does not require a hard hat."

"Oh! And don't let me forget about your supposedly happy husband. I wonder if he and Angela enjoyed their business trip to New York. A honeymoon suite for a paper convention? Hmmm."

Pam's eyes began to tear up after being reminded of Jim's infidelity. She never wanted him to go on that trip. Yet she still refused to believe that he would cheat in her. Especially with Angela, of all people.

"My husband loves me."

She could barely get the words out. Her voice was cracking as she tried to convince herself as much as her boss that Jim was faithful to her. Unfortunately, it fell on deaf ears with Robert.

"I don't doubt for a second that he does love you. You are a beautiful, intelligent woman. I just believe he loves Angela and Erin and Karen too. Let's not forget about Miss Fillipelli."

Pam hated being put on the spot like this. She used to have a fascination with Robert California, now she was pissed at him for having the gall to think that she would sleep with him, just because everyone else in the office, including her husband, was fucking around.

"So I'm supposed to sleep with you just because everyone else is doing it? Why don't you ask Erin or Kelly or Angela? They would all gladly let you get in their pants."

Robert knew Pam had a good point, but wasn't quite ready to let her know how infatuated he was with her.

"Look, I'm not adverse to fishing off the company pier. I'll admit I've had a little fun with Erin. And I could snap my fingers and Kelly would be in here sucking my cock in no time. And as for Angela? Well I think we all like a challenge every now and then."

"But I think we both know that none of them hold a candle to you. You caught my eye the moment I first saw you. You are incredibly gorgeous. It was just a bonus that you also happen to be smart, funny, and very sexy."

"When Erin told me of your ménage a trois, all I could think of was seeing that side of you for myself. The sex kitten hidden underneath your shy and innocent facade."

"Can you blame me?"

Pam wiped a tear from her cheek after hearing Robert's flattering comments. It was just what she needed to hear. She was beginning to doubt herself.

Robert figured he got his point across. He wasn't expecting Pam to throw herself at him, like the others probably would. He just had to let her know how he felt.

"Listen. You don't have to make a decision today. Just know that I'm there if you ever want to let that inner sex kitten loose."

Pam responded silently, flashing one of her patented innocent smiles as she turned to leave. She stopped at the door when Robert had to add one more thing.

"Oh, and by the way, I think you're doing a marvelous job as Office Administrator."

Pam paused briefly, without turning around, then quietly walked out of his office. Robert knew all along that the only reason she was still on the payroll was because of a phantom position that she made up. He couldn't help getting in one last jab, teasing her with the insincere compliment about what a fantastic job she was doing.

Luckily it was quitting time. Pam had about enough of Dunder-Mifflin for one week. She left the building with mixed emotions after the unusual meeting with Robert California. She couldn't believe her smug boss had the audacity to think she'd sleep with him, just because he thought she and Jim had a rocky marriage. On the other hand, she liked the fact that he chose her over the other women in the office. If Robert was right about Jim, what better way to get a little payback than by accepting his offer.

Pam's head was spinning, trying to figure how to respond to this. She decided a cocktail might help clear her mind. She stopped at O'Donnell's Pub hoping that their Happy Hour would cheer her up.

Choosing O'Donnell's was no coincidence. It wasn't just any bar. It just so happened that Robert California lived right down the street, about a half block away. Apparently Pam's handsome boss was on her mind.

Pam walked into the crowded bar, hoping to find a seat, but didn't see anything available. She looked around, thinking there might be a small chance that perhaps Robert might be there. After all, it was in the neighborhood.

Suddenly she heard her name being called, over the sound of the oldies tunes blaring on the jukebox.

"PAM!! OVER HERE!! PAM!!"

It was Kelly Kapoor. The dark-haired girl from the office was waving to her from a high table across the room. There was a spot available and she immediately went over and joined her.

"Thanks! I was ready to turn around and leave. I never thought this place would be so packed."

Kelly told her it was this way every Friday. It probably had something to do with the ladies night special of 2-for-1 drinks until 8pm. Naturally, they took advantage of the deal, ordering a couple of cosmopolitans.

"Yeah, this place is pretty cool. Robert told me about it. Did you know he lives right down the street?"

Pam tried to look surprised. She didn't want Kelly to know that was the only reason she was there.

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, that's why I'm here. I was hoping maybe I would bump into him. I think he's SO hot!"

Kelly went on and on about Robert, dishing out some intimate gossip on him.

"I hear he has a huge penis too. Almost a foot long! Can you imagine?"

Pam tried her best to seem unimpressed, but couldn't hide her interest.

"Where did you hear that?"

Kelly confided in Pam that Erin had told her. Apparently the two of them had hooked up a couple times. It must have been the fun that Robert mentioned back in his office.

Pam thought to herself that Robert was right about Kelly. If he snapped his fingers, she would definitely go down on him. Sitting there listening to her friend gush about their boss wasn't helping Pam with her dilemma. If anything, she was regretting turning him down.

After ordering their third round, the conversation among the two working girls focused on some of the young men in the bar, and whether they would "do them" or not. They even found themselves being hit on by a couple of them.

Like most girls that went out in pairs, there was one outgoing, chatty one and one shy, quiet one. In this case, Kelly did most of the talking while Pam sat there quietly, sipping on her drink.

The Happy Hour special was close to being over, and Kelly had finally caved in to one of the younger guys who was hitting on her earlier, giving up on the hope that Robert was going to walk through the door.

Before leaving together, they asked Pam if she needed a ride home. The quiet sandy haired milf obviously had too much to drink.

Pam waved them off, telling them she didn't want to be any trouble.

"I'll just call Jim or get an Uber."

Kelly and the young man left, satisfied that their friend wouldn't be driving. But Pam had no intention of calling Jim or a taxi. The liquor made her bold enough to seek out Robert California, hoping to take up his offer for some hot sex. Four cosmopolitans will do that to you.

Pam made the short walk to Robert's home, looking to make a connection. She was hoping that his offer still stood. Walking up the driveway, she was happy to see some lights on. She was relieved that he was home, but stopped at the front door, taking a deep breath to regain her composure. She had to convince herself to go through with this, before ringing the doorbell.

Robert answered the door, looking a bit ragged and out of breath, wearing a red bathrobe. He was surprised to see Pam show up at his door, especially after their confrontational meeting back at the office.

Although he looked like a wreck, he invited her inside, realizing right away that Pam had been drinking. He tightened up his robe, trying to look presentable.

"I'm glad you stopped by, but as you can tell, I wasn't expecting you. I was in the middle of a workout session."

Pam was surprised at his appearance, with his hair messed up, face somewhat flushed, and obviously not expecting any company.

Before she tried to explain her unexpected visit, she could hear a woman's voice from the other room.

"Who was at the door, Robert?"

Pam gave an apologetic look to her boss, when she realized he was with somebody. She knew she should have called first. Embarrassed for walking in on him with a lady friend, Pam tried to backtrack her way out of there.

"I'm sorry to interrupt anything. I knew this was a bad idea. Sorry to bother you."

Just then, Erin appeared in the kitchen, wearing an oversized gray t-shirt and no pants. She looked about as rough as Robert did. The cute redhead didn't seem the least bit embarrassed, smiling when she recognized her co-worker.

"Hi Pam!"

Pam stared at Robert, disappointed that he wasn't being honest with her.

"Workout, huh?"

She figured she walked in them having the passionate sex that she was hoping for. It wasn't exactly what it seemed. She wanted to chew Robert out, but just stared at the half naked couple.

There was an awkward silence for a second until Erin spoke up, explaining their unique workout.

"Yeah! We were wrestling!"

Pam looked at Robert for an explanation, only to see him flashing an embarrassing grin.

"She's right. We were wrestling. It's great for a person's cardio, as well as improving their strength and balance."

Without explaining any further, Robert led the tipsy guest into the living room where, sure enough, there was a padded wrestling mat laid out on the floor.

It was apparent that they may have indeed been wrestling, but Pam was still skeptical. Looking at the discarded clothing on the floor, Pam wondered exactly what kind of game they were playing. She got her answer shortly.

Robert took off his robe, tossing it aside, taking a spot on the mat wearing nothing but his underwear. It must have been over 80 degrees in the room. The thermostat was turned up to allow them to work up a good sweat. He turned to Pam, flexing in his tidy whities, ready to give her a sample of his workout.

"Wanna try me? It'll be good for you."

Pam didn't show any indication of joining him on the mat, but she was intrigued, after noticing his big bulge. She politely declined the challenge.

"In your underwear? No thank you!"

Robert was in his wrestling stance, daring the quiet onlooker to try to take him down.

"C'mon Pam! Take off that sweater and lose the skirt and show me what you got."

Erin tried to encourage her to give it a try also. She had a huge grin as she urged Pam to have a little fun.

"Yeah Pam. Try it. You might like it."

When Pam turned to Erin to tell her to mind her own business, she was shocked to see the cute redhead wasn't just clad in a t-shirt and panties. In fact, she wasn't wearing panties at all. Erin was wearing a puffy white adult diaper.

"WHY IS SHE WEARING A DIAPER?!"

Pam was standing there in disbelief, trying to figure out what kind of kinky game they were playing. She thought she had seen everything.

Robert tried to give a reasonable response, but the explanation just made him look like more of a pervert.

"If you must know, when we were wrestling earlier, Little Miss Fartypants over there kept passing gas. I figured this was a fair way to discipline her for failing to control her bodily functions."

Erin scrunched her nose up, looking back at Pam, apologizing for her flatulence, willing to wear the diaper as a punishment.

"He's right. I was a little stinky."

Pam wasn't too impressed with their kinky sport, wincing as she looked at Erin in her big diaper.

"That's gross!"

Robert took exception to her criticism, trying to justify their sensual workout.

"Did you know that in some European countries, France for example, a pungent aroma is considered an aphrodisiac. A strong scent can lead to some erotic lovemaking."

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers