The Office: Robert California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was explaining this, he picked up Erin's discarded white panties, holding them up to his nose and taking a big whiff.

"Erin has an unmistakable aroma that really gets my blood flowing. That, along with our sweaty bodies meshing together while grappling, is such a turn on for me."

The kinky Office Manager wasn't afraid to let his fetishes known, tossing Erin's smelly undies over to his fully clothed guest.

Pam jumped back, swatting the soiled white panties onto the arm of the big black sofa behind her. She freaked out, squealing as if she was being attacked by a giant spider.

"I don't know what you're so afraid of. Panty sniffing is fast becoming an extremely popular fetish. You shouldn't be afraid to try something new."

"Why don't you sit back and watch Erin and I tangle. You can decide for yourself if you want to work out with us."

Pam sat back on the oversized couch, not wanting to look like a party pooper. A part of her wanted to see what all the fuss was about. When she took her seat, Erin flashed another huge smile, realizing it was showtime.

She whipped off her sweaty t-shirt, slowly stalking Robert in a weak wrestling stance, wearing nothing but her diaper. Her small firm tits defied gravity as she cautiously approached her masculine opponent.

Erin wasn't afraid of the taller, stronger man, reaching for Robert's leg, trying to take him down. It was odd to see the topless girl in diapers in a physical contest with a very athletic male. Robert didn't show any mercy, countering Erin's move by using his size advantage to put the feisty redhead flat on her back. He didn't stop there, hooking her legs behind the knees with his right arm, pulling them up, practically folding Erin in half.

With Erin's diapered bottom sticking up in the air, Robert gave her a couple hard spankings on her padded butt. She was giggling at being put in this predicament, but Robert was taking it seriously. He pushed Erin backwards and wiped the sweat off his forehead as got on his knees, looking to attack the diapered receptionist once more.

Erin was on her knees as well, with her arms up ready for Robert to make his move. They locked hands with the handsome male easily overpowering the topless female. He forced Erin onto her back, laying on her, with his face directly above hers, gazing into her eyes, while pinning her arms to the floor.

Robert began humping the cute little redhead, thrusting his noticeable bulge up against her padded crotch. It looked like he was fucking her, as Erin began moaning with every thrust.

While the two sweaty wrestlers were getting their jollies on the floor with their kinky workout, Pam was enjoying it too. The innocent co-worker took off her light sweater to get more comfortable watching her friends go at it in the hot and sticky living room.

As she watched beads of sweat form on Robert's bare back, Pam suddenly found herself jealous of her friend, wishing it were her down on the floor making passionate love to her boss.

Her feelings about their so-called workout had changed. She could see herself trying it. Anything to give her a chance to get down and dirty with her interesting boss.

Pam picked up Erin's panties from the armrest next to her, staring at them for awhile before putting them up to her nose. She took a big whiff, adding herself to the growing list of panty sniffers Robert was talking about earlier.

The aroma wasn't as strong as she expected, but nonetheless it had a profound effect on her. Pam was becoming quite aroused from the kinky game they were playing. She reached down, lifting up her skirt, touching herself as she took another whiff of Erin's smelly underwear.

Pam could feel the moisture from her hairy pussy start to soak her pink cotton panties. She brushed her wet undies, stimulating her warm, wet vagina. She wondered if her own scent was anything like her friend's.

On the floor, Erin had wrapped her pale white legs around Robert's waist, squeezing them together as she rolled over, turning the tables on her much larger opponent.

Robert was on the losing side for the first time. He reached up, clutching Erin's small firm breasts, trying to regain the upper hand. The good-looking boss liked to have a little fun, but hated losing. He used his strength to overpower the energetic receptionist, twisting her arm behind her back as she flopped face first, onto the mat.

"Nice try, DiaperGirl! You're a slippery one, aren't you?"

He was teasing the feisty redhead, but knew that Erin would never give up. And of course she was slippery, both of the wrestlers bodies were glistening with perspiration.

Erin slapped the mat, conceding another round to Mr. California. However, she popped right up, looking to continue with their erotic grappling workout. You had to hand it to Erin for her sticktoitiveness.

She lunged at Robert, putting him in a headlock. It didn't really faze the bigger, stronger man. While Erin tightened her grip around his neck, pulling his face up against her nice pert breasts, Robert reached down between Erin's legs, grabbing her crotch, lifting her up off the mat.

Robert tried rubbing Erin's pussy through the thick foamy diaper while he held her up by his chest. It was having an effect on the topless redhead, but all of Erin's squirming around caused Robert to fall backwards.

Erin took advantage of his slipping, quickly planting her ass on his face. Robert was trapped on his back, with his face buried underneath Erin's fluffy diaper. He started flailing his legs and arching his back, trying to buck her off, without any luck.

Erin looked over at Pam, smiling at the quiet voyeur, making sure she saw what she was doing to their boss. She raised her eyebrows and arched her back, letting a loud fart as she was grinding her rear end on his face. After a little giggling, she let out another squeaker, drawing some laughter from Pam as well. Suddenly having her in a diaper made sense.

Robert was trying to push Miss Fartypants off to the side, but Erin wasn't about to give up her perch. She leaned ahead, reaching for the bulge in his underwear, hoping to distract him. She slid her hand inside, wrapping her delicate fingers around his cock.

Pam was watching with great interest from her birds eye view on the sofa. Kelly Kapoor was right. He did have a very nice cock. It may not have been a foot long, but it was perfect. Long and hard and beautiful. Pam wanted more than anything to be able to jump in there, and feel it for herself. In her hands, her mouth, or deep inside her warm. wet vagina. She was more captivated by this man than ever.

But the excited office worker kept her composure, looking on while continuing to touch herself. As much as she wanted to join in, she was more than satisfied to sit back, enjoying the show. Little droplets of sweat ran down the side of her face in the sweltering room. Pam just brushed it off as nervousness, not realizing that Robert had the heat turned way up.

She couldn't take her eyes off of Robert's stiff cock. It looked even bigger with Erin's tiny fingers wrapped around it, stroking him. Pam was jealous of her co-worker, wishing it was her own hands wrapped around Robert's nice cock.

With her boss being smothered under Erin's diapered ass, and the cute redhead busy stroking his cock, Pam decided to shed some clothing and get more comfortable.

She shimmied out of her skirt, sitting back on the couch in her pink undies and white button-down blouse. Once again her fingers found their way down between her legs, where she started pleasuring herself, watching her friends play their kinky game.

Robert finally crawled his way out of trouble, pushing Erin to the floor. With his fully erect member sticking out of his underwear, he went right after the diaper girl. Erin was backed up against the wall, and Robert cornered her, peeling off his white Fruit of the Looms, shoving his throbbing cock in her face.

Robert slapped Erin's rosy cheeks with his erect penis, using it as a weapon, trying to recapture his position of dominance. He wasn't going to regain it that easily from the feisty receptionist. Erin lunged forward, grabbing Robert's legs, tripping him, as he fell backwards onto the mat. She tried to crawl up and facesit him again, but he proved to be to powerful. Robert tossed Erin aside like a rag doll, and quickly got to his knees, looking for more.

Erin didn't have any quit in her as she charged him again. Robert easily fought off her takedown attempt, holding her at arms length by the shoulders. He spun her around, reaching down and grabbing her pale white thigh, with his other arm around her neck, putting her in a cradle. They fell back on the mat, with Robert in complete control once again.

He toyed with his overmatched partner, trying a variety of moves on the sweaty redhead. Erin looked kinda silly wearing the big fluffy diaper, and seemed to be losing some of her energy.

Robert enjoyed wrestling in the nude, and his thick, blood-engorged cock appeared to be full of life, bouncing around half erect, as he grappled with his squirrelly receptionist.

He clawed at Erin's diaper, tearing it off, leaving the exasperated redhead sprawled out on the floor, completely nude.

The slim redhead reached down, briefly covering herself after losing her smelly diaper. She was completely exposed, left to take on her boss in a nude, one on one showdown.

Robert immediately went after her naked crotch, sliding his hand down to Erin's hairy pussy. The cute redhead screamed as he fingered her tight slit, flailing her legs as she fought off the intimate sexual attack.

"STOP! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!"

If Erin was going to cum, she wouldn't be the only one. Pam was on the couch, fingering herself to an orgasm while watching their nude wrestling workout.

The innocent young married woman was getting lost in one of her fantasies, wishing it was her getting fondled by her boss, instead of the ditzy receptionist. Pam's hand was tucked away under the waistband of her pink panties, stimulating herself as she watched Robert California in action.

Her eyes were closed in a dreamlike trance as she imagined herself getting ravaged by her mysterious boss. With her middle finger emerged between her meaty pussy lips, Pam was pushing some of her inner buttons becoming quite aroused.

The lovely sandy haired blonde awoke to find her dreams come true, with Robert's head between her legs, pulling her pink panties down. She didn't put up a fight, lifting her butt off the couch, letting him slide her soaked panties completely off.

Pam's thick golden brown bush was exposed as she continued to play with herself. She let her fingers massage her labia, spreading her juicy lips apart as Robert leaned in, licking her succulent pussy.

Bells and whistles were going off in the young lady's head as she felt Robert's expert tongue brush up against her clitoris. One of her fantasies was coming to life. Pam had secretly lusted after her boss for several months, and now was being treated to some of his incredible oral pleasure.

While Robert went down on his uninvited guest, Erin climbed up on the couch and snuggled up next to her half naked friend.

She leaned in, wiping away some strands of Pam's light brown hair, gently kissing her on the neck.

Pam's entire body began to tingle as she was garnering attention from both of her sweaty friends. She closed her eyes, letting her two co-workers have their way with her. One with his tongue working it's magic on her steamy pussy, the other with her tongue swirling around in her ear.

Another bead of sweat trickled down the side of Pam's face, with the temperature in the humid makeshift wrestling room almost reaching 90 degrees.

The scent of the workout partner's sweat soaked bodies was overwhelming, and Pam was afraid for a second that it might have been emanating from her warm, wet pussy. She knew it was from the two wrestlers. When Erin confessed earlier to being a bit stinky, she wasn't kidding. Suddenly it made sense that she was wearing an adult diaper. However, Robert was right, the musky aroma was serving as an aphrodisiac. Pam found herself aroused by the funky smell.

The scent was getting stronger and stronger, overwhelming Pam as she sat back enjoying Robert's oral skills. She felt something brush up against her nose, and opened her eyes to see Erin standing on the couch before her, propping her naked body up against the wall. She spread her pink pussy lips, encouraging Pam to eat her out.

Pam put her inhibitions aside and stuck her tongue out, dabbing at Erin's juicy pussy. Ignoring the strong scent, she poked her tongue around, delving into the depths of the redhead's vagina, trying to mirror the same treatment Robert was giving her.

Pam reached up, cupping Erin's soft white butt cheeks, pulling her in closer. She nibbled on her playmate's clit, trying to give her as much joy as possible. She could hear Robert stand up, and take a spot on the couch next to her and Erin.

Interrupting Pam from eating out her friend, Robert asked if she was ready for a shower. Even though she didn't have a change of clothing, she thought they could all use a nice hot shower. They all smelled a little funky. Showering together sounded like it might be fun.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Only it wasn't the kind of shower Robert had in mind.

Without warning, Erin spread her pussy lips and started peeing on Pam, splashing a stream of warm golden liquid onto her cheek, and all over her brand new white silk blouse. Pam was shocked by the kinky golden shower, ducking her head, with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. She was speechless, caught completely off guard by the sudden foray into watersports.

The drenched sandy-haired milf slowly opened one of her eyes, peering out to see if it had stopped raining. Erin hopped down off the couch, making Pam think that the pissing was over. However, Robert was kneeling on the couch, holding his thick cock, looking as if it was his turn.

Pam tensed up, thinking she was going to get peed on again. She was ready for the worst, but breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that this one was meant for Erin. She sat back and watched in awe as Robert unleashed a long steady stream, soaking their cute little friend. He looked like a fireman, hosing down Erin from top to bottom. She got it much worse than Pam. She was almost unrecognizable, with her matted red hair hanging down in her eyes, covering most of her face. Droplets of his piss trickled down her chest, dripping off her nipples, onto the couch. Erin stood there with a sheepish grin, smelling of urine, not the least bit bothered by being treated as Robert's personal toilet.

Pam was definitely more disgusted, looking down at her soaked blouse, that was ruined because of some kinky peeing fetish.

"What the hell, Erin? My shirt is ruined!"

Erin just smiled innocently, clearing the stringy wet hair from her eyes.

"I thought you said it was a good idea?"

Robert tried to clear the air after the obvious miscommunication. He told Erin to go get cleaned up. While the drenched receptionist wandered off to take a more conventional shower, Robert also told her to bring back "Big Blue" when she got the stink rinsed off of her.

Pam looked up at Robert, expecting him to ask her to get cleaned up as well. The thought never crossed his mind. He quickly tried to explain his kinky watersports fetish, again trying to impress the naive worker that it was a European thing. Pam wasn't buying it.

"Well we're in America, and we don't go around peeing on each other!"

She was definitely irate, giving Robert the evil eye as she unbuttoned her soggy blouse.

This only made the eccentric boss even more horny. He loved hot-tempered women, especially ones that had a rack as nice as Pam's. That, and his penchant for being turned on by erotic aromas, such as the stench that filled the muggy wrestling room.

As Pam stood there in her pink low cut bra, Robert looked on at this amazing beauty, salivating over her curvaceous figure. He stroked his huge penis back to life, while smiling at his pissed off employee.

"Why did you come here tonight, if you weren't adventurous?"

The naked hunk slowly walked up to Pam, making sure his hard cock brushed up against her crotch. He put his arms around her, flashing his smug smile, as if she would melt in his arms, and cater to more of his sexual desires.

"I know you want this as much as I do."

Pam wasn't gonna take any more of his kinky bullshit. She pushed him back onto the couch. removing her pink bra, allowing her magnificent boobs to bounce freely in front of him. They were perfect and she knew it. Round and natural, about the size of grapefruit, sagging only slightly. Her pink silver dollar nipples were icing on the cake.

She bent over, stroking Robert's stiff prick, making sure he got a good look at her dangling boobs. She hopped up on his throbbing cock, eagerly inserting it into her hairy twat. Pam was sick of playing any more of his silly games. She was in control now, sitting on his cock.

"This is how we do things in America!"

Pam leaned ahead, bouncing on Robert's stiff rod, letting the well-endowed stud play with her luscious titties. Her inner sex kitten was making itself known, as she rode her boss, cowgirl style. Beads of sweat ran down the side of her face, and her whole body seemed to glisten from perspiration, with the thermostat still cranked way up. It was raw and sweaty unbridled sex, and Pam was loving every bit of it. She was happy to shed her goody two shoes image, playing the bad girl for the first time in her life. The young married woman had never cheated on her husband before, and was enjoying her sexual freedom.

Robert California had an incredible effect on everyone he knew. He casually invited this woman to have sex with him just a few hours ago, and now here he was, with her sitting on his cock.

The handsome stud sat back smiling at his new fuckbuddy, enjoying the steamy one on one lap dance. He latched onto Pam's fleshy butt cheeks, holding her in place as she continued to ride his cock. She was letting all of her sexual desires out in the open, taking every inch of his big cock. It was the type of raw unbridled sex that she had fantasized about often, while sitting at her desk. Now she was fucking that mysterious man of her dreams, taking great delight playing along with his kinky sexual games.

A few hours ago, Pam was ready to slap Robert for his sexual harassment. Now she didn't want it to end. He had somehow managed to persuade the quiet office worker into coming out of her shell and becoming one of his many sexual conquests.

The wild sweat-soaked romp came to a halt when Pam heard Erin coming out of the bathroom, after getting cleaned up. Her natural instinct was to quickly hop off of Robert's cock, not wanting to be seen doing the dirty deed. She took a seat next to her new lover, cuddling next to him, with her small delicate hand wrapped around his erecion, as Erin entered the room. The cute redhead was wearing one of Robert's oversized white bathrobes, with her hair slicked back, looking totally refreshed.

She smelled like a lilac bush, a far cry from the stinky diapered girl that was covered in pee just a few minutes earlier. Erin immediately walked over to the thermostat turning down the temperature of the sweltering wrestling room. The last thing she needed was more perspiration.

The cute receptionist stood in front of the couch, smiling at the sweaty naked couple.

"There! All cleaned up!"

Robert asked if she remembered to bring "big blue" like he had asked, flashing a sly smile.

Pam had no idea what they were talking about, as she gave Robert a quizzical look.

"Big Blue? What's big blue?