The Office Swap Orgy

Story Info
Rose and Amber make some money in a shared gangbang.
4.4k words
3.88
15.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, this was it. No turning back now. John wondered what he was thinking, getting himself (and his daughter) into this. But Rick had been a pain in the ass and, well, now it's time to get fucking. His daughter, Rose, stood in front of Rick facing John, Rick's hands sitting menacingly on her shoulders. Amber, Rick's daughter, mirrored Rose, with John holding her by the waist. Everyone fully--or, well, mostly--clothed for the moment, but one thing was certain: they were about to fuck each other's daughters silly. And judging by the other men milling about in the hallway, shooting glances through the glass walls of the conference/lounge area, they might not be the only ones.

First, some backstory. John and Rick both were rival Directors at their law firm, a mostly male office of about 40 guys. They also both had college-age daughters; Rose, 19, was back from her first year. And as a relatively small 5'5" with DD tits and blonde-highlighted hair, John was sure she was quite popular. Rick's daughter was also sexy; a bit taller at 5'8" and more of tall-and-shaped figure, the 20-year-old still managed to have gorgeous breasts that she didn't mind showing off. The girls would stop by the office from time to time, and John had heard a few lewd comments muttered by horny law clerks. John couldn't blame them; he'd made similar comments about Amber himself.

It didn't help that John hated Rick, and he was sure the feeling was mutual. They competed constantly; for talent, cases, and even for strippers at the club. One late night, both drunk and getting grinded on by some aspiring nursing students, Rick made the comment: "Man, Rose is so fucking hot. None of those guys at school could possibly give her what I could."

"What the fuck, Rick? That's my daughter, man!"

"Oh come on" said Rick, his hard dick now peeping out of his elastic waistline, "you haven't thought about Amber?" "Of course I have, dude" said John, "I'd fuck her so good she couldn't walk!"

"You know, they're both horny and broke at school...I bet we could actually make this happen."

John froze, unsure, his drunk brain thinking only of Amber's tits wrapped around his cock. "I mean...yeah, probably."

Rick grinned, as he slid his pants down a bit and handed the stripper a hundred. She grabbed it, stuffed it in her pantyline, then started to bend toward Rick. "Not so fast, baby. Here's 500 more; make my cock disappear in your pussy. You'll know when it's drained." She paused. Rick handed her 1000. "How about now, sweety?" He looked over at John as his dick disappeared. "Let's do it. Next week. We'll bring them to the office and do it there. Let's say...10,000 to each of them."

John's girl looked over at her friend, then at John. "Oh, all right to both of you." He handed the stripper the money. "But I want to paint your face, beauty." And he turned to Rick. "Let's do it."

A few minutes later Rick grabbed his girl's tits and held her down, unloading into her cunt. "That's it, baby. Oh, John, one more think. The one rule of the daughter swap night: they have to say yes. To everything we want. Rose is my slave, and Amber is yours. Make sure she knows." Then, to John's girl, "I think your friend could use a cleanup. I see John already painted your face; see how much of my cum you can suck out. Another grand, baby."

-----------------------------------------------

Fast forward, and John was acutely aware of what they'd agreed to. Rose had been a bit hesitant, but he upped it to 15 grand (Rick was paying, so who cares). Amber had been all in: honestly, she might have done it for free. Rose was wearing a red halter top with a lacy black push-up bra: her tits jumped out at her father, almost begging to be free. She had on a short lacy black skirt to match, with little black stilettos and bright red lipstick. Amber, meanwhile, had a white cocktail dress (ironic, as her purity was about to go out the window). The dress clung to her: she clearly wasn't wearing a bra, with her nipples poking out the front of the low v cut. Under the dress, a black set of stockings attached to what John assumed was a matching garter belt completed the package. Rick smiled menacingly at John. "Girls, you know the rules; you have to do everything we say. Well, that's not really true: Rose, you have to do what I say, and Amber you have to obey John. If I change my mind and tell you to stop, Amber, you can't--just do whatever John says. And Rose, same goes for you; your Dad isn't in control of you tonight, I am."

"And with that in mind: first let's have a chat. Rose, do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Rose, always a bit timid, said something John couldn't quite hear.

"Louder, Rose. Say it for John to hear you."

"You're going to--fuck me" Rose said, a bit louder but with a catch in her throat.

"Oh, I'm going to do more than that. I'm going to do dirty, dirty things to you. And so are they." He pointed into the hallway. About 10 guys had gathered; Rick had clearly told them what to expect. He gave the thumbs up: each of them unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. "Don't worry, Rose, I checked for you; each of them is more than 6" of dick. You'll be satisfied."

Now John was mad. He spun Amber around. "Amber, you have to do everything I say. I told you to...prepare...for anything this evening. I hope you did." John pulled out a butt plug and handed it to her. "In it goes, girl."

Amber's eyes got wide. "Mr. John, I did clean out tonight but...I haven't really done anal before, except to try once." "Me neither" piped Rose.

Rick grinned. "Well, here we go, then!" And without even a kiss, he shoved Rose down onto her knees. "Clothes on, slut, but let's get my dick wet." He dropped his pants and pulled out 8 inches. "This is going to hit the bottom of your throat before the end of tonight."

With Amber already spun around, John grabbed her head and gave her a deep kiss, his tongue buried in her mouth. He reached up and grabbed her tits; under her dress he felt her nipples respond. "Amber, you might be excited now but I intend to make your dad regret doing this. This may be a bit rough."

She moaned, grabbing his hand and pulling it between her legs. A garter belt and no panties. An interesting approach, thought John. His fingers slipped inside her.

"Gluck, gluck, shclllurp" sounds became louder and louder as he looked over Amber's shoulder. Rick's hands were now solidly on the back of Rose's head. She couldn't get that deep, but Rick was surely making her try. "Rose, seems like 8 inches might be too much. I'm going to bring the rest of the guys in." With a cheer, the other 10 men entered the room, dicks already swinging and ready for the two girls.

John spun amber around and put her down next to Rose. "Now, girls" he said, "let's see if you two can handle this many at once." Rick shrugged and agreed.

Rose and Amber were clearly amateurs. Still fully (although sluttily) clothed, they tried their best. But, after 5 minutes of failing to truly satisfy anyone, John made the call. "Amber, you whore, you're not very good at this. Let's give you 3 to work on." He pulled her away and grabbed two of the guys. He slipped her dress down, exposing her beautiful tits. "And lets get these bouncing." He sat in a nearby chair, pulled her onto his lap, and guided his dick into her wet cunt.

She gasped. "Wow, it slid in easy, Mr. John!"

"Yes, well, the back door might be more of a challenge" he said, feeling the pressure of the butt plug through her pussy. "Up and down now, and try and suck both of them off at once."

Rick, meanwhile, was clearly enjoying his power over Rose. She was crawling around on her knees, serving one of the 8 remaining men at a time.

"John, look at how much of a slut your daughter is. Rose, tell your dad you're a hungry cock slut."

"I'm a hungry gnnckkckc cock slut" she managed to get out, as one guy rammed his dick a little too far down her small throat.

"Well then, we'll be happy to oblige! The rest of you guys go chill for a bit; actually, call in the receptionists and tell them I'll give them all bonuses to keep you warm for little Rose here. But no cumming: all the cum belongs in her. Oh, and tell them to get me a marker."

Pretty soon it was chaos. The 5 receptionists--all varying flavors of sexy, as John and Rick had certain taste--were in various stages of nakedness and sucking away. One was actually fucking one of the guys. "No cumming!" said Rick. Meanwhile, he had positioned himself behind Rose. "This is gonna be great: Kathy, you ready?" His intern, only herself probably 24, positioned herself next to him with her phone out.

John looked over and froze. "Rick, what the fuck? You're filming this??"

Rose looked back and yelled "no! Mr. Rick, this will ruin me at school!"

Rick reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. "You remember the rules. Right now, you do what I say. And I say I want a keepsake for myself and the rest of the office to watch John's girl getting fucking ravaged. So hold still. You rolling, Kathy?"

She nodded. "Not only that, boss, but I'm streaming to the TV on the wall over there: everybody can watch!"

"That's my girl, that way everyone can enjoy watching John's daughter get fucked!"

And with that, Rick reached down and pulled down her skirt, ripping off her panties. "The tits can stay in the top: they hold up nicely." Grinning, he shoved his 8 inches deep into Rose. She screamed. Amber stopped her current deepthroat attempt on John to look over.

Rick smiled. "Rose, I have a question. Who's your daddy?"

She gasped, almost in tears, and didn't make a reply. "Come on girl, for the fans at home. Look at John and tell him: who's your daddy?"

She groaned to Rick "You, sir."

"Now turn to the camera, girl. Who's your daddy?"

"You are, Mr. Rick." And with that, he began fucking her, slowly at first but quickly speeding up.

John, meanwhile, was doing great with Amber. The dress was gone, the garter and stockings still there. He had managed to lay her over the conference table with her head back, and was attempting to bury his 9 inches into her esophagus. She was struggling, but John snapped and got one of the receptionists to start licking her pussy, which helped her relax. Although one of the clerks was fucking the receptionist from behind, so that motion likely helped.

"Sir, some of us are ready to cum. We've been fucking Rose, helping you with Amber, but round 1 is almost over, sir."

Hmm, thought John. I have an idea. "Amber, if you manage to rest my balls on your forehead, I'll give your throat a break. I have something else for you to do."

And with that he placed his hand around her throat and shoved. She resisted momentarily, but eventually opened up and took all 9 inches in her tiny throat; the bulge near the base of her neck made John's balls tighten with desire. God, it felt good. John couldn't help but start fucking. "Ok, Amber, I lied. Take this like the slut you are, then it's time for your reward."

With each thrust, Amber slid back and forth on the table, her soft D tits bouncing up and down, her nipples rock hard. John reached down and grabbed her left breast with his hand, palming then flicking the taught nipple. Amber groaned, the vibration running up John's cock; her hand came up to her right breast and started to massager her other glass-cutter. John felt himself starting to get close as well; and with all of the daydreaming, he wanted to see his cum on Rick's daughter.

Amber was clearly running out of air, so John pulled out. After she stopped coughing (even Rick looked over, concerned) John grabbed her by the hair. "Amber, I'm going to bury this in your throat and cum. Hold still."

Back went her head, both hands holding her tits and fingers working her nipples, a female intern going to town on her pussy with her tongue. Amber stuck her tongue out, eyes staring up at John from under his throbbing cock. "I'm ready, daddy. Dump it in my throat."

And with that, John thrust it in, taking a few pumps before his desire overcame him. As his dick exploded, buried deep within her throat, John reached down to touch the bulge: he swore he could feel his member throbbing inside her. Amber for her part froze, moaned with desire, and seemingly concentrated on the week worth of cum filling her. Five seconds into his orgasm, John pulled out, painting her upside down face with thick ropes; some on her nose, a bit on her forehead, and a particularly troublesome glob hitting her right on the eyelid. He finished, with Amber squirming to recover her breath. Now for part two. "On your knees. Close your eyes and open your mount. Stick your tongue out. Grab your tits. And whatever you do...don't swallow."

And with that, staring down at this 20 year old slut, now looking quite the worse for wear, John waved over the waiting clerks. Four other guys joined, all aiming squarely at her open hole.

Amber started to sputter. "No, girl! Keep it in!" She opened her eyes and nodded, reaching one hand down to play with herself while the guys kept unloading. The last guy dumped his load; her mouth almost full of cum.

"Now, walk over to your father. Show him what we gave you. And swallow it. If you spill, you have to clean it up!"

Amber got up, her mouth closed but cum running out the side. Rick noticed her. "What's up, baby?"

She kneeled down next to Rose (who was also trying to make Rick's cock disappear). She opened her mouth: Kathy turned the camera over to her and exclaimed "wow girl, that's a lot of cum!"

Rick seethed. "Fuck you, John! She can't swallow all that!"

Amber hesitated, not wanting to anger her father. "Amber, show your father what a cum dumpster you are."

Amber swallowed, getting most of the cum on the first go. She gagged, coughing a little, and used her tits to catch some cum drool that escaped her mouth. And, finally, she swallowed the rest and wiped her tits, sucking the cum off each finger.

"Now, Amber" said John, gloating, with Kathy's video still rolling, "look at Rick and tell him what I told you to say."

Amber looked up at her father, cum drying on her face. "I'm a little cum dumpster, and John is my cum daddy."

John took about 10 minutes to chill out. "Amber, go pleasure those other guys. Mouth only." He knew he wanted another go, but for now he thought he'd relax for a moment and try to ignore the fact that his little girl was still a slave to that asshole Rick. But no such luck; the big-screen TV broadcast close-ups from Kathy of various cocks buried in Rose's cunt, then Rose's tits getting roughly licked and bit by Rick; then a finger shoved up her asshole. It was hard to miss.

His beautiful daughter was getting ravaged right in front of him. John never expected to see her naked, much less pleasuring 10 men simultaneously. The most humiliating part was how much Rose was clearly enjoying it.

Her bulging tits were barely contained within her lacy black bra; one nipple peaking out and glistening red; one of the men had clearly been roughly sucking it. Currently on the ground, hands and knees down doggy style, there were two 40-something lawyers standing behind her taking turns fucking her, Kathy next to them with the camera aimed.

"Oh, yes, fuck me daddy!" John heard Rose yell, unprompted, as the men switched. Rich, hearing this, lifted Rose's chin to look up at him.

"Don't hold back, Rose, tell us what you're thinking!" And there, in front of her father but clearly oblivious to his presence, she gave in.

"Fuck my tight pussy, you old fucks, make it hurt! Oh god, your dicks feel so good, I just want them in every hole!"

"Happy to oblige" said Rick, as he lay down in front of her and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth down over his cock.

"Let's get deep, baby!" yelled Rick. John watched as he pushed and pushed, Rose struggling to get his cock down her throat.

The guy behind her gave a big thumbs up and looked over at John. "Your daughter really tightens up back here when she gags on a dick, dude!"

John flicked him off. "Fuck you." Rose started to squirm, her DD tits writhing under her as she started tapping Rick's leg and kicking her feet. Rick let her up and Rose immediately started coughing, gasping for air. John expected to hear his daughter finally lose it, start screaming at Rick, but she gathered her breath (still rocking back and forth from a fucking from behind: now there were 3 guys swapping in) and croaked "Yes, daddy, fuck my slut throat until I pass out."

Even Rick was taken aback, before he started laughing (Rose still coughing and recovering from the esophagus massage). "Rose, you're into choking?" Her response was a moan of desire. "Treat me like your fuck toy, daddy."

Rick smiled, took Rose's face, and finally turned it towards John, the TV behind her showing an extra large view of her face and tits. The fucking from behind stopped, and Rose finally looked at her father, realizing he could hear what she said. Her face flushed red with embarrassment. Rick smiled devilishly.

"Rose, we're going to do something a bit crazy. Look at your father as we do it, and don't break eye contact!"

"Yes, daddy" said Rose, although she was clearly uncomfortable. Amber has come back over between John's lets and had started to blow him again, which made the eye contact with his daughter even stranger.

"Bob, keep fucking her from behind, but put your thumb in her ass: I'm not sure she can take a dick back there yet, but I want all her holes filled. Ben and Chris, come over here."

Two strong clerks came over. Rose started swaying again, but gave a small scream as a thumb shot up her ass: "oh god yes!".

"Boys" said Rick, "hold her head down on my dick. Don't let go until I say so." And with that, John stared in Rose's eyes as Rick's throbbing dick disappeared, inch by inch, into Rose's throat. He lay under her, the two men holding the back of her head and grabbing a length of hair, pulling downward. She got stuck with 2 inches left to go; her eyes watered as she stared at John.

"Keep looking at your father, bitch!" Rick grabbed on and gave a push, and pop, down the shaft she went. John's eyes were locked on as Rose's eyes widened with the throat barrier pop, then rolled back in her head. Rick began to move slowly, only an inch or so out of her mouth at a time, keeping his tip below the barrier; Rose struggled a bit, but after a few seconds fell limp and accepted the throat fucking.

At this point, John couldn't take it anymore: he grabbed Amber and walked away, pushing her against a wall and face-fucking the shit out of her. "Fuck you, Rick" he thought as Amber gulped away at his dick.

"John, come here" Rick called, only 5 minutes later. He had Rose bent over a large bag chair, a clerk buried in her cunt, Rick fucking her face. She rocked back and forth, clearly uncomfortable with Rick's dick slamming her throat, but unable to escape with the guy behind her. At least she could breath now, John thought. Her top had come off at this point, along with her bra: her tits swung beautifully. John groaned. "What, Rick?"

"Rose, tell your father what you just told me." Pop, out came the dick.

She paused for breath, not wanting to say.

"Rose, the rules are clear. Do what I say."

"Dad" she said, "I'm not on birth control right now. It was messing with my focus in class, so I stopped it for finals."

"He's not your daddy tonight, I am" said Rick. "And Rose, tell your father what I'm going to do to you."

Rose looked about to cry. "No, Mr. Rick, you said you wouldn't!"

"I lied. Now tell him!"

"He's going to cum in my...pussy" Rose said, her small frame bouncing on the man behind her.

"In more detail, girl! What am I going to do to you?" Rose paused. "In detail, or else I'll fuck your ass!"

12