The Office Swap Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to pump...the last 2 weeks of cum...deep inside my fertile pussy..."

Kathy looked up, shocked. "You'll get her pregnant, Rick!"

He laughed. "I know, Kathy. And the best part, that I didn't tell her yet...I'm going to have ALL of the guys fill her cunt with cum!"

"NO!" Rose shouted!

"Quiet" said Rick, shoving his dick back into her face. "It's happening. Maybe John will get a grandson with some actual spine!"

"Gnnnn..ooo...ssgnn"

Rick smiled slyly; "I think that was a no, but again, rules are rules!"

John felt his knees get weak. Amber was near him, and he immediately bent her over the chair next to Rose to start fucking her again; but he couldn't stop thinking about his poor daughter Rose getting her womb filled by 10 men. And it definitely would be all 10: with the news spreading, a line had formed.

Rick was ready. "Kathy, for $5,000 I want you to lie under Rose. Film each lovely explosion into her pussy. And if she starts to drip, well...catch it for us."

John saw his chance. "No, Kathy. You can film, but Amber, you lie under Rose. You catch the cum. See how Rick likes it."

Rick seemed almost ready to cave, but couldn't be chicken now. "Fine, asshole" Rick said.

John grabbed Amber and pulled her over, trying not to look at his daughter's swollen labia. "Don't miss a goddamn drop" said John.

Rick groaned, clearly about to get off. "Well, guess I have to go first, then...that way Amber doesn't end up with my cum. It'll be deep inside your girls womb."

And with that, Rick was ready. Rose was panting, upset but also clearly ready. Was she turned on by this?? thought John.

"Rose" said Rick, fucking her from behind with a hand around her throat and the other grabbing her breast, "stare at your father while we fill you up." And with that, Rick moaned and froze, his dick deep inside Rose.

Rose squealed. "I can feel it in me, daddy!"

"That's right" said Rick. "And there's 9 more. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, please fill me up."

"Louder, for your father."

"PLEASE, fill me up daddy!" Rose yelled. Kathy filmed away; while not on cum-catching duty, she did help by licking Rose's tits for her.

The phone was pointed, close up, at the base of Rick's dick, buried in Rose's cunt; his balls twitching, his shaft pulsing, and Rose's tight lips gripping. Slowly, he pulled out; Rose's pussy seemingly didn't want to let him go, the lips stretching and gripping him the whole way out.

The next guy lined up and quickly came. John kept fucking Amber, but could see the combination of pain and lust in Rose's eyes. Then the third. By the fourth guy, John had cum in Amber (but just kept fucking her; at this point, he was too preoccupied to stop). Amber was lost in lust, squirming under John.

"Amber, tell your father what you want."

"I want that musky cum in Rose's cunt."

"Yes, well, it looks like it's about to drip!" A small drool of white cum leaked out of Rose, and Amber caught it greedily.

Rick was mad, but evil. "Just remember, John, your fertile daughter has 4 in her already. Just you wait."

By the 10th guy, it was a mess. Cum was leaking out of Rose, and she was shuttering with orgasm. Amber had collected a lot of cum; probably about 4 guys worth. The rest was trapped in Rose's pussy. John saw that Amber hadn't swallowed much; cum gargled in her mouth, but also glazed her beautiful tits.

"Amber, why don't you swallow?"

"I've got a better idea" she said, eyes glazed over with lust. And with that, Amber got up, looked at Rick, and grabbed Rose's chin. She opened her mouth and deposited the rest of the frothy cum into her mouth.

"Amber, what the fuck!" cried John.

"Too late, Mr. John. It's Rose's cum now."

Rose shuttered, barely able to gargle out "Eww, gross! That was in me!"

Rick smiled. "It's going to be in you again. Swallow it, bitch!." Rose cried.

"I don't want to!"

"This is it for round one, girl. Swallow! And stare at John while you do it."

John watched as Rose looked at him, her tits red from getting sucked by Kathy; her hair mused by being yanked by Rick; her pussy twitching with 10 loads of cum; and she gulped.

"Now show your father, no cum left, right?"

Rose opened her mouth. John could see her dangling uvula (and red, swollen throat) but no cum in sight.

"Good girl. You and Amber made it through round one!"

John was having none of it. Rick had been him this round, and his poor daughter was definitely knocked up with someone's kid, but he could still beat him. "Get some beer, girls, but don't go far; we did say all day, and the day's not over yet!"

12