The Office: The Seminar

Story Info
Jim and Angela hook up during a business trip.
5.8k words
4.72
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This was never a real episode of The Office)

It was the first weekend in February at the office of Dunder-Mifflin in Scranton, and that could mean only one thing. It was time for the yearly trip to New York for the paper recycling seminar.

In the past, most of the staff attended as more of a free vacation. This year however, with office manager Michael Scott blowing most of the budget on a luxurious suite, that he planned on having for himself, there was only enough money in the budget to send two employees.

It was basically a free trip to the big city, with the company paying for hotel accommodations at the seminar. The entire office crew was looking forward to the free getaway, and somewhat disappointed that not everyone would be able to attend.

As office manager, Michael Scott had a difficult decision to make, deciding which two employees would get to make the trip. It should come as no surprise that he decided he would go, along with Holly, the new Human Resources Specialist. He booked the spacious suite at the ritzy hotel, figuring he could impress the lovely blonde with the lavish arrangements.

The higher-ups in corporate had other ideas. They suggested he send one sales rep and one person from accounting, to best represent the firm.

Michael's plan had backfired, and mow he had to explain his colossal mistake. Always one with a habit of going overboard dramatically, Michael gathered everyone to announce his choices of who would be attending. He had to make it look like the Honeymoon Suite was a special reward, even though he had booked it with plans of staying there himself, with the intention of impressing his latest potential girlfriend.

Normally there wouldn't be much interest in anything Michael had to say, but this was a little different. Everybody wanted to receive what amounted to a free 3-day trip to the Big Apple on behalf of the company.

After a bit of grandstanding, he announced that Dwight and Angela would represent their respective departments for the annual seminar. He figured that if he couldn't take advantage of the honeymoon suite, at least Dwight could use it to get lucky with Angela. Rumor had it they were having a secret romance, and he wanted to reward Dwight for all of his loyalty. His announcement was met with a smattering of groans, with the exception of Angela, the uptight blonde accountant who rarely got to leave Scranton. She let out a satisfying smile, knowing that this could be a chance for her and Dwight to have a long awaited romantic getaway, as well as picking up some business tidbits at the seminar.

Though everyone in the office had heard of their affair, Angela was still under the impression that it was still a big secret.

There was one problem. Dwight was the one person in the office that wanted nothing to do with the seminar.

"As Assistant Regional Manager, I can't possibly afford to leave this company for something as useless as a recycling seminar. What can they teach me that I don't already know?"

"No thank you! I'll pass!"

Michael was disappointed with the response, thinking they would be the only two that wouldn't mind sharing the luxurious suite that he had planned on for himself and Holly. Needless to say, Angela didn't like Dwight's response either. She gave her secret lover a nasty scowl, letting him know he was passing up on something special.

Dwight thought he was doing the noble thing, walking up to Michael, putting his arm around him, professing his loyalty to the firm.

"Don't worry Michael. I can't accept this. I know my value is to be here with you doing what I can for the company."

Michael rolled his eyes at Dwight, realizing he had no other choice but to tab someone else as the sales representative. Phyllis, Stanley, Andy and Ryan all jockeyed for position, hoping to be named as Dwight's replacement. Jim Halpert, meanwhile, sunk back into his chair, trying his best not to look too excited. He had no interest in attending any seminar, but wouldn't mind a brief getaway from the daily grind at the office.

Michael fidgeted a bit, weighing the pros and cons of each salesperson. He cleared his throat before reluctantly making his second choice.

"Well I guess we'll just have to send Jim."

"Congratulations, Mr. Halpert! I hope you and Miss Martin enjoy the luxurious suite that I booked."

"No hanky panky, you two!"

He tried, but failed, to joke about the awkward arrangement.

"Wait. We're sharing a room?"

Angela couldn't believe what she was hearing. It would have been okay if it was Dwight, but this was different. Jim was a newly married man. It was unacceptable.

"You can't do that!"

Pam voiced her displeasure as well, speaking on behalf of her husband.

"Michael! What were you thinking? You can't expect them to share a hotel room for three whole days!"

Michael knew he got caught being selfish, trying to book the luxurious suite for himself to impress his new girlfriend. He tried his best to diffuse the situation.

"Relax! Relax! The room is actually a suite with plenty of privacy for two people to share. Even though we all know no funny business will take place."

"I mean C'MON!! With Angela? Really?"

Once again, Michael Scott failed miserably trying to smooth things out, only making matters worse. He somehow managed to piss off several people at the same time.

"C'mon people! We all know Angela doesn't put out. Am I right, Andy?"

Even Andy Bernard was disappointed. He didn't appreciate being singled out for his empty past courtship with the cold blonde accountant. After hearing he not only missed out on the free trip, but also a chance to shack up with his former flame, he couldn't believe his bad luck.

"I'd be willing to go, if Jim doesn't want to. That is if Miss Martin has no issue. I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman."

Angela just rolled her eyes at Andy's theatrics. The last thing she wanted was to be paired with Andy Bernard for three days.

Jim, on the other hand, surprised everyone, agreeing to make the trip.

"I'll go."

"I'm sure Angela and I can make it work. We're both responsible adults. I mean you did say luxurious suite didn't you? There's probably plenty of room for two people."

Pam couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did her husband just agree to go on a business trip with another woman, sharing the same room. Possibly the same bed?

"Jim!! You can't be okay with this! You're a married man!"

With all the excitement building over the awkwardness of only having one hotel room for two people at the upcoming seminar, Angela suddenly seemed to accept the unusual arrangement. She liked the fact that it made Pam jealous.

"It's okay."

"Like Jim said, we're both responsible adults. It shouldn't be too hard to make it work."

"That's what she said!"

Michael laughed at his own joke, and walked back to his office, assuming things would work themselves out.

Angela apparently agreed with the arrangement also, leaving the group and returning to her desk.

Pam couldn't believe that the prissy blonde would just walk away, thinking everything was just fine. She yelled at Angela, who just ignored her as she walked away.

"YOU BETTER NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND!!"

Tired of Pam's overreaction and pissed at being left out, Andy mumbled under his breath as he walked by her on his way back to his desk.

"Relax. She's not going to sleep with anybody. She never does."

Pam was speechless as the meeting broke up, and everyone went back to work as if nothing happened. She was more pissed off at Jim than anyone. She gave him a nasty stare for being so nonchalant about spending a weekend away with another woman. And not just any woman. ANGELA!!

Jim knew how much she despised her.

"How could you do this, Jim? Don't you think we should talk this over?"

They were having their disagreement out in the open, within earshot of everyone else in the office. Angela was watching from back by her cubicle, eavesdropping on their bickering.

"I think you should reconsider, Jim! I don't like this idea at all!"

"What's the big deal? It's a recycling seminar. You've got nothing to worry about."

Pam settled down, but she was still angry with her husband. It was their first real argument as a married couple. She stormed back to her desk, shooting a nasty look over toward Angela, who was trying to look busy, but was paying close attention to their family squabble. Deep down inside, she was loving the fact that Pam was actually jealous of her.

Pam sarcastically snapped at the quiet accountant as she walked past her desk.

"I hope you two have two have a wonderful time in New York!"

The normally cool and calm auburn-haired beauty, was seething as she stormed out of the room. Angela pretended to pay no attention to her until she was out of sight. When it was clear, she glanced back at Jim, who simply shrugged his shoulders, raising his eyebrows, while giving Angela a carefree smile.

----------------------------------

Thursday came and it was time for Jim and Angela to make the drive into the city.

Jim drove, and there wasn't much conversation during the two and a half hour drive. It was mainly small talk.

After about thirty minutes of complete silence, Angela finally broke the ice.

"You know, I don't really like these things. I just wanted to get away from Kevin and Oscar for a few days. They can be so annoying."

"I know what you mean. It's good to get away from the same old routine."

After a few more minutes of awkward silence, Angela spoke up again, thinking out loud.

"Pam sure was mad."

She just left it right there, waiting for Jim to respond.

"Yeah...well...she'll get over it."

Again there was some awkward silence. Angela liked the fact that Pam was jealous of her, but didn't want to show it.

"It's not like she has any reason to be jealous. This is strictly business."

Jim took a quick glance over at his nervous blonde co-worker. He wondered if Angela was worried that there might actually be a little more than just business. Even though she said otherwise.

"I don't think she's jealous. She was just a little disappointed in me for not consulting with her first."

Angela thought about it for a second.

"Well she certainly looked jealous to me."

After a few more minutes, Angela was thinking out loud again, obviously concerned about them sharing the same room.

"You don't think there's only one bed, do you?"

Jim glanced over at her again, kind of amused that she was thinking about it. He tried to put her mind at ease, making light of the situation.

"Could be? After all, it is the Honeymoon Suite."

"I wouldn't worry about it. I can sleep on a couch. Or a cot. I'm sure they'll supply a cot if we ask for one."

Angela tried to maintain her stoic facade, even though she couldn't get the thought of sharing a bed with Jim, out of her head. She wanted to appear uninterested, but the naughtiness of the whole situation was overwhelming.

"That's very nice of you."

"Because I'm not a whore."

"Pam may think I'm a whore, but I'm not."

Jim chuckled to himself at the conservative accountant's fascination with the sleeping arrangements, and how she would be perceived.

"Nobody thinks you're a whore."

Jim had never thought of Angela in a sexual way in the past, and had no interest im her today either. He certainly didn't think of her as a whore. In fact, it was just the opposite. He always considered her more of a prude. Although he did wonder what she would be like in bed. I mean, she did have a tight little body. She couldn't be this cold and bitchy all the time, could she?

When they arrived at the swanky hotel, the luxurious suite was just as advertised. They were both eager to take a tour. Located on the 25th floor, it was very spacious, with a wonderful view of the city. There was only one bed, but it was a huge circular one that could have slept about six, if you really wanted to. But Jim was out of luck. This was all Angela's. Fortunately there were several large couches in the other room, giving Jim a place to sleep.

Behind two sliding doors was a huge bathroom as well, with a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub built for two. Michael really knew how to pick 'em. Not that it did much good for Jim and Angela.

"Oh My!!"

"I can't believe Michael booked this room! It's unbelievable!"

Angela was gushing over the fancy digs. She'd never seen anything quite like it.

"Everything is so over the top. I've never seen such a big bed. Same goes for the bathtub."

Jim took a seat on the large round bed, joking with his short blonde co-worker.

"There's plenty of room for me here. I could be sleeping with you tonight and you wouldn't even know it."

Angela wasn't laughing. She stared down the tall young man, letting him know that wasn't going to happen.

"I told you I'm not a whore, Jim. There's no way you're sleeping with me."

"Besides, Pam would kill me if she found out I was sleeping with her husband."

Angela leered seductively at Jim after her last comment. She gave a subtle hint that the thought of them sleeping together had crossed her mind. Her obsession with making Pam jealous led to some casual questioning of her masculine roommate.

"She's so jealous. Have you ever cheated on her? You could probably have any woman you wanted."

Angela took off her jacket, and casually walked up next to the bed. For someone worried about being thought of as a whore, she was practically offering herself up to the young married man.

Jim took the subtle flirtation in stride. He wasn't going to be tempted that easily. Flashing his gold wedding band, Jim let Angela know he was true to his wife.

"I've always been faithful."

"And you overestimate my ability to have any woman I want. That's just not true."

Angela flashed a smile for the first time, enjoying the personal interrogation.

"Then why doesn't Pam trust you?"

She brought up Jim's wife again, apparently more concerned about Pam than he was.

"Who says she doesn't trust me?"

Angela's mischievous questioning was putting Jim in a defensive mood. The usually cool character was frustrated that he had to defend himself.

"She doesn't have any reason not to trust me."

Angela wasn't buying it. She saw how Jim eagerly blurted out that he was willing to go to New York with someone other than his wife, to represent the company.

"Who are you kidding? We both saw her meltdown in the office when you said you were willing to accompany me to this seminar."

Angela didn't press Jim any further. She planted the seed, making it look as if it was obvious to her that Pam thought he could be unfaithful.

"I didn't mean to fluster you. I was just curious why Pam would be so jealous of me."

She used the accusation to make her seem superior to her rival from the office. The smug blonde began to walk away, heading towards the bathroom, knowing that Jim was checking her out as she opened up the sliding doors.

"You don't mind if I take a bubble bath before bedtime, do you? We've got a long day tomorrow."

Jim was indeed checking out Angela's tight little butt, and got busted when his short blonde roomie turned around. He quickly looked over towards the other room, trying to change the subject.

"I don't mind at all. I guess I'll just go fluff up some pillows on the couch. I'll see you in the morning."

Angela flashed a devilish smile after catching the supposedly faithful husband checking out her ass.

"Goodnight, Jim. Sweet dreams."

The short blonde accountant closed the sliding doors behind her as she prepared for her bath. She was on cloud nine knowing that Pam's husband was showing some interest in her. Angela was humming to herself while running the water, filling the oversized tub for a relaxing bubble bath. There were plenty of scented candles around the bathtub, and Angela lit them all, filling the room with a lemony aroma.

Stripping down to her modest white bra and panties, Angela looked at herself in the full-length mirror, caressing her smooth pale skin. She wondered if Jim would approve.

Angela took off her bra, posing topless in front of the mirror, running her fingers over her small firm breasts. They may not have been as big as Pam's, but she was still proud of them. Her tiny pink nipples were very sensitive, as she gently played with them, watching them become nice and hard. Her wandering hands made their way across her flat white tummy down to her crotch. She slid her fingers inside the waistband of her skimpy white panties, touching herself as she gazed into the mirror.

The tub was almost full, with an abundance of foamy white bubbles. She may have gone a little overboard with the soap.

Angela peeled off her panties, standing completely nude in front of the mirror. Strumming her silky gold pubic hair, gently touching her sensitive clit, Angela was becoming quite aroused. She liked what she saw, having a newfound confidence in herself.

Meanwhile, Jim was in the other room, laying on the couch, watching a basketball game on TV. He couldn't believe he gave Angela the satisfaction of letting her catch him looking at her butt. Her pancake ass wasn't even that great. He was just wondering what was underneath the little blonde's bitchy persona.

He couldn't get her out of his head. To make matters worse, his phone rang, and sure enough it was his prissy co-worker. She called him asking for help with the bathtub. She thought she might have broken something.

Jim hopped up off the couch, and went to see if he could help. Hopefully the place wouldn't be flooded. Walking into the master bedroom, he carefully opened the sliding doors to the steamy, fresh smelling bathroom, to find Angela relaxing in her sudsy bubble bath, with her bra and panties laying on the floor. The tiny blonde had a coy smile as Jim entered the room.

"I think I fixed it."

She playfully teased the tall handsome young man, blowing some of the suds in the air.

Jim had never seen this side of her before, and it took him a few seconds to process what was going on. He didn't turn and run, nor did he cover his eyes. He just stood there getting a good look at his sexy roommate.

Angela's hair was tied back with a few strands hanging down. She looked rather sexy, with her bare shoulders exposed and the rest of her naked body hidden by the foamy white suds.

"Care to join me? It would be a shame to let this big tub go to waste."

Jim could only respond with a cavalier smirk. He should have known something like this might happen. Even though he'd never once thought about Angela in a sexy light before, suddenly he was intrigued. Angela wasn't helping, teasing him while hiding behind all the bubbles.

"C'mon Jim. I'm sure Pam won't mind."

Angela was showing a side of her that he had never seen before. She was acting like a little sex kitten. She lifted one of her bare legs out of the water, playfully splashing Jim. Suds dripped down off of her calves as she teased her handsome co-worker by showing him a little skin.

"Plenty of room for you..."

Jim was becoming aroused by the sudden change of personality in the conservative prudish accountant. He looked on silently as Angela pulled out a sponge and started wringing it out, letting a stream of water fall down across her chest. The suds covering her breasts were slowly disappearing with the small stream raining down, giving Jim a brief glimpse of her tiny gumdrops.

She looked down at her pointy nipples, realizing she was giving the quiet salesman a sneak peek of her tiny titties. She glanced back up at Jim, flashing a mischievous smile while pinching her erect nipples.

"Do Pam's nipples get hard like this?"

Again she brought up his wife's name. Angela was obsessed with the fact that she might be jealous. Nothing would please her more than having Jim cheat on his wife by choosing her over Pam.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12