The Office: The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Jim! Take off your clothes and have some good clean fun."

All of Angela's teasing was paying off. Jim slowly unbuttoned his shirt while quietly gazing back at her. A little good clean fun never hurt anybody.

Angela leered back with a seductive smile, happy to see that he might hop in the tub with her. She looked on, eagerly anticipating seeing his naked body, and having him join her in the tub.

Jim removed his shirt, tossing it aside, showing off his washboard stomach and athletic upper body. He didn't mind showing off his athletic body at all. He unzipped his fly, kicking off his khakis, standing by the edge of the tub, with an obvious bulge in his white briefs.

Angela's hand disappeared below the surface, as she started playing with herself under water while watching Jim undress.

Jim answered Angela's invitation by completing his striptease. He bent over, taking off his underwear and posing naked for a bit, giving Angela a good look at his long thick cock. He got a kick out of the blonde's response. She probably hasn't seen a penis that large before, if she's seen one at all.

"Oh My!" she gushed, while Jim posed for her in the nude.

"I can see why Pam would be jealous."

Jim decided to test the waters, literally and figuratively, carefully stepping into the huge tub, joining Angela for a relaxing bubble bath. He was at the opposite end, smiling sheepishly at his new playmate, enjoying the comfort of the special lovers' bathtub built for two.

It didn't take long for a game of "footsie" to take place. Angela leered across at Jim, while tapping his package with her tiny foot. The well built young man showed no emotion, simply allowing the sly blonde to do as she pleased. He kinda liked being touched that way.

Jim responded with a little foot fetish fun as well, probing between Angela's legs until he brushed up against her pussy with his big toe. He wiggled it, causing Angela to shriek with delight, having her sensitive love zone tickled in such a naughty fashion.

"AAAHHH! Oh Jim, you're such a bad boy!"

She teasingly scolded him, seductively smiling, letting him know she was enjoying their illicit affair.

Jim continued to rub his toes up against Angela's slit, causing her let out another big sigh. Their game of footsie was having quite an effect on her. She slid a little closer, grabbing one of the ornamental pieces of scented soap from the dish next to the tub.

"Are you ready to get a good scrubbing?"

Angela maneuvered her way next to Jim, cuddling up next to the hunk, reaching down under the bubbles, searching for his big cock. She ran the pink bar of soap over and around his flaccid penis, trying to bring it to life. The results were almost instant, as his healthy member began to grow.

Jim grabbed some soap too, as the odd couple looked to help each other clean up. He lathered up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closer, as he ran his strong soapy hands over her flat chest, making it a point to focus on her little pokies.

Angela enjoyed the attention, while she straddled Jim's thigh. She was slowly grinding on it as she continued to stroke his cock, giving him what amounted to an underwater hand job.

Angela leaned back into Jim's arms, purring as she continued to hump her new boy toy's leg. She seemed to be enjoying her tryst with the young married man, but couldn't help bringing up his wife again.

"I bet Pam doesn't do this for you."

Jim didn't bother to answer. The last thing he wanted to talk about was his wife. He let his fingers do the talking instead. He reached around, sliding his fingers over Angela's slit, rubbing the sexy blonde's pussy. The young stud tickled her tight slit as she moaned with delight.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good."

For someone who insisted she wasn't a whore, Angela sure seemed to enjoy fucking around with her married co-worker.

The tiny blonde minx wasn't finished. She liked getting clean as much as getting dirty. She broke away and leaned ahead, with her cute little butt jutting out of the water, covered with soapy water.

Looking the other way, she asked for a favor from her new lover.

"Help me clean my tushy."

Jim didn't know how to respond, as she arched her back, shaking her pale white butt in his face, repeating her demands more clearly.

"I want you to clean my butthole!"

It was a unique request, but Jim wasn't about to shy away from a little anal play. He and Pam rarely ventured back there. It was usually off limits. He always had a secret fascination with anal sex, but never got the chance to experience it. He wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. Something he never would have figured, coming from the normally uptight blonde accountant.

He reached for the soap, and began to slowly start scrubbing her fim butt cheeks, lathering her up. He worked the soapy water into her ass crack, carefully rubbing some suds up against her tiny pink anus.

Angela reached behind, spreading her butt cheeks, hoping to give her bathmate better access. Jim took advantage by taking the lavender piece of soap and slowly rubbing it up against her tight asshole.

"Ooh! That feels so good!"

Angela flexed her butt muscles, practically making her tight pink starfish wink at Jim, while he sat behind her spreading the soapy water all around.

"Mmmm! Oooh! That's it!"

Jim forced some of the suds into her tight hole, working it in with his finger. He slowly poked it inside, gently finger fucking her tiny butthole.

Angela reached underneath, massaging her pussy while Jim poked his index finger inside her tight backdoor. It was turning into quite a fun bubble bath. Jim pulled his finger out and scooped up a couple handfuls of soapy water, pouring it over the crack of her ass, giving Angela a good rinsing.

The skinny blonde purred as the water ran down over her tight pink butthole, washing the sudd away.

"Mmm...Is it squeaky clean?"

Angela turned around, caressing her tiny breasts, flashing an appreciative smile at her new friend.

"Thanks for helping."

Angela got up and stepped out of the tub, with Jim right behind her, helping her towel off. He was very thorough, drying her off, making sure to get every inch of her tight little body.

The sexy blonde returned the favor, taking an oversized towel and wiping the suds away from Jim's masculine frame. She went that extra mile, focusing on Jim's cock, delicately drying his thick shaft and dangling sack.

When he thought she was finished, Jim picked up his naked playmate, carrying her over to the huge circular bed, gently placing her on it. The handsome salesman crawled up next to her, running his hands over her petite naked body.

"Mmm! You smell good!"

Jim marveled at her fresh scent, after their incredible bubble bath. He was laying on his side, running his hand over Angela's razor sharp nipples, while she ran her fingers through her silky gold muff, playing with herself.

"Well I should smell good. You were pretty thorough helping me get clean."

Angela was running her fingers through Jim's hair, and her own neatly trimmed pubes at the same time. She liked the bathtub fun, but what really made her day was seducing Jim into the extramarital affair. The fact that it was the husband of her nemesis made it that much more special.

"Pam would go crazy if she knew what we were doing."

Jim wasn't interested in hearing about his wife. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Laying there playing with her pussy, Angela was treated to more loving attention, as Jim crawled over, spreading her legs, and proceeded to help Angela play with herself. He brushed his fingers across her pink pussy lips, before leaning in and licking her luscious cunt. He ran his pointy tongue up the length of her tight slit, twirling it around her sensitive clitoris.

Angela cooed with delight as Jim nibbled on her puffy clit, putting her in a state of orgasmic euphoria that she had never experienced before. She clawed at the satin bed spread, biting her lip, as she tried to prolong this incredible feeling.

"Oh My God!! I'm cumming!!"

Juices started to seep from her wet pussy as she screamed in ecstasy. Jim expertly lapped up every drop of her sweet nectar. He was going down on the orgasmic sex kitten, actively licking her juicy pussy while she squirmed with excitement.

Angela rolled over onto her belly, gasping from the intense orgasm. She was out of breath, but her partner was just getting started. Jim grabbed her by the hips, pulling her up and burying his tongue in between her pale white butt cheeks.

Angela cried out once again as Jim squeezed her soft derrière, dabbing his tongue up against her squeaky clean asshole.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Aah! Oooh!"

Angela was in heaven, having her ass licked for the first time. The feeling was incredible. She loved being such a naughty girl. Waves of electricity ran through her body with every flick of the tongue across her tiny pink butthole. Her handsome young stud had his nose wedged in between her nice butt crack, as he eagerly ate her ass.

Jim backed away briefly, replacing his tongue with his finger, poking it inside, much like he did in the bathtub. Angela sighed with a soft whimper, as she began to succumb to the dirty anal play. Jim had his right index finger deep inside her, up to the knuckle. He twisted it around, giving Angela as much pleasure as he could.

The kinky anal play was turning Jim on as much as it was Angela. He rarely got to engage in the taboo backdoor sex at home. His big cock was rock hard as he continued with the anal fingering. He stroked it with his free hand, with a few drops of pre-cum emerging from the tip of his purple cock.

Jim removed his stinky finger, leaning in for another taste, licking Angela's ass like a pro. He dabbed his tongue up against her sensitive anus, trying to shove the tip inside.

Angela's whimpering got a little louder as she was caving in to her horny partner's dirty anal antics.

Jim was enamored with Angela's cute little butt, lightly spanking her a few times as he backed away, licking his lips. He knelt behind the whimpering blonde, with his cock in his hand, ready to fuck her in the ass. Jim pressed the head of his big dick up against Angela's tiny pink butthole, forcing the tip inside.

The petite blonde's eyes bugged out, as she screamed with fear. She didn't know if she was ready for this. She clawed at a couple of pillows, bracing herself for more of Jim's big cock. A tear ran down her cheek as she took a cock up the butt for the first time.

Jim slowly stuffed his big salami in Angela's tight backdoor, watching it disappear inch by inch, while the tiny blonde winced in pain. The tall salesman began to rock his hips, carefully sliding his big cock in and out of such a small hole.

After a few slow tender thrusts, Angela was beginning to feel at ease with the painful buttfucking. She got to the point where she was loving it. It touched off some special sensations deep inside that she's never felt before. She liked being Jim's lover and would do anything to win him over. She loved it so much she started begging for it.

"Oooh, Yes!! Fuck my ass!!"

"Fuck my dirty little hole!!"

Naturally, Jim obliged, pounding her tight little ass from behind. He picked up the pace, fucking her with abandon, grabbing her by the hair as he thrust his hips, burying his cock deep inside.

Jim loved Angela's dirty talk, and answered back with some nasty comments of his own.

"Oooh yeah! Take it baby!

"Take it up your tight little hole!"

The dirty talk, along with the hot doggystyle sex, was wearing on the young stud. He knew he was about to explode.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"I wanna cum on your face!"

Jim didn't hold back, letting her know his nasty intentions. Angela surprisingly was up for more kinky fun too.

"Mmmm...I wanna see you cum!"

"I want to feel your cum on my face!"

It didn't take long, before Jim unleashed his load. He withdrew his big slick cock, spinning Angela around, waving his throbbing cock in her face.

Angela was in her knees, looking up at her lover. She stuck out her tongue, licking Jim's shaft, watching as his throbbing cock twitched a few times, before shooting a thick glob of jizz on her forehead, getting a little bit in her hair. A second and third spurt landed on the prissy blonde's cheek, dripping down off her chin, completing the amazing facial.

Angela sat there for a second, covered in cum, before wiping it off with one of the towels. She giggled at their wild romp, especially Jim's amazing artwork at the end.

"Oh my God! That was incredible! I've never seen so much cum before."

Jim just sat there, trying to catch his breath, shrugging off her compliment.

Angela had never experienced anything like that before. Whether it was the brutal buttfucking or the messy facial, both were incredibly exciting.

"Have you ever fucked Pam in the butt like that? Or cum on her face?

Jim smiled sheepishly at Angela's personal questions, somewhat bothered by her fascination with his wife. He answered the only way he knew how. With a smartass response.

"No. Never. Pam's not a whore."

12