The Office Visit

Story Info
His marriage was failing, but she kept him going...
6k words
4.24
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This WORK OF FICTION is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please return it or destroy it immediately.

THE OFFICE VISIT

COPYRIGHT # TXu 2-328-389

United States Copyright Office

Chapter 1. The Contract

"I'll be at the office late tonight, honey. I need to finish this contract and send it out so our partners can review it before the board meeting tomorrow morning."

"Do you know when you will be home? I know this is important - stay and finish it. Should I leave a light on for you?"

"I don't. Wish I did. I'll text you before I leave. Maybe a few hours"

"Ok. See you later."

"Later."

It was late in the year, and late in the day. Clouds were rolling in and it was likely to rain tonight. Typical LA weather for the season, I thought.

I was waiting all day to meet her. Not my wife. Sex with her was run-of-the mill, almost scheduled, like an oil change or a tire rotation. Always needed every so many miles, and pleasant enough. But never satisfying. Not. Like. Her...

The contract was almost complete. Another final review for grammar, spelling, etc and I would send it to my partners. Tomorrow was in fact a big deal. I was anticipating tonight would be as well. I busted my ass all day to get this done so she and I could bask in the ecstasy we found in each other for the past month.

I wrapped up the final review and sent the file. Happy to be done, I shut down the laptop, loosened by tie, and stood up to stretch. A few bones cracked and a few more joints popped. You're getting too old for this shit, I thought. Misplaced thoughts like that tended to come at the most random times. I didn't care about my age and neither did she. Quite the opposite, in fact. She preferred older men, and we just couldn't get enough of each other.

I had a primal need, and she filled it. Every. Single. Time.

The attraction was instant, after a few weeks of texting on one of those hook-up apps. I was so sick of the prostitutes and scammers. I was at the end of my patience, and then we connected. Even via text messaging it was electrifying. We had similar needs, similar pains, flailing (or failing?) marriages, which cut to the bone. Eventually, like any repeating impact, you become dull to the pain. Unfortunately, you also forget about the pleasures being sought.

Not anymore.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Chapter 2. Come to me

A brief pause and then another KNOCK KNOCK.

I smirked. My balls started to tingle. Checking my watch I noticed that janitorial wouldn't be coming by for at least another few hours. Plenty of time, I thought.

"Come to me" I said. The reception door opened and she crossed the threshold, letting the door close behind her with a satisfying click. She turned around gracefully, locked it, and shut off the lights. Another satisfying click.

"Come to me" I repeated. And she did. Our eyes locked through my office window. She walked slowly through reception, to my personal office, wearing a purple and red patterned spaghetti-strap sundress. Smooth tan skin, deep chocolate eyes and shoulder-length brunette hair, California casual for the summer, but I wanted what was unseen. No bra or panties, I hoped. That was a much better thought, which I was responding to exactly as she would want. My pants were bulging. I was swollen with desire.

She entered my office and turned off the lights. Another satisfying click. Only the glow from the streetlamps and cars seven stories below lit the space now. My blood was boiling for her. I said "Come to m-" and was interrupted by her lips. Our mouths opened to accept each other, we moaned softly, tongues dancing together. Her hands grasped the sides of my neck, and she slipped off my sport coat. Stepping out of her sandals, and me my dress shoes, we feverishly undressed each other.

My hands slipped her straps off her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. Her naked tan body was perfectly illuminated from the streetlights below. Round supple breasts with erect nipples moved with each breath. Her rounded hips perfectly framed a soft delicate path of hair, which I had come to find primally exciting. The shadows of our bodies danced across the ceiling. I grasped her hands, put them on the back of my head, and knelt in front of her. She looked down at me and her desire was as naked as she was. I ached to be inside her. But I needed to taste her first.

Chapter 3. Eating at the Y

I grabbed her ass, right at the bottom where it was perfectly rounded. My second favorite part of her body. I slowly parted her lips as she pushed me into her crotch. I knew she would be wet inside, and I needed to taste her. My tongue flicked out. OMFG I missed you I thought...and she responded favorably. A moan followed by a stronger grip on my head. I'm going to stay here for a while I thought again. She bent her knees slightly and opened herself to me. I slowly kissed her clit, pushing the skin back. Exposing it. Kissing it. Sucking on it. Rolling my tongue around it. My fingers teased her ass, pointer fingers rimming her tight little hole. "uhhn...need you...inside me" She moaned.

No need for a verbal response. Nor would I give her one. I wasn't going to take my tongue away from its present activities for such a pedestrian reaction. I continued to ravage her clit, but wanted to do more.

So. Much. More.

My left hand moved to her vagina, lips now moist with her wetness, and I started caressing her with my fingers. Clit to anus, and back. Her legs shook a bit. "Slide them in. Fucking need you inside me". Clear slippery droplets began to form on her lips.

She was ready.

I obliged.

First one finger, gently parting her lips, sliding past her entry into where we wanted my erect penis to be. Immediately she froze, and let a short, muted squeal escape. I released my right hand from her ass - she was holding my head sufficiently in place now, and I unbuttoned my dress shirt, continuing to make out with her clit and vagina. My tongue lapped her up while my hand, with my palm turned towards me, and my fingers curled inside, slowly rubbed her G-spot. Slow circles, front to back. I wanted her to cum on my face while she was standing in front of me.

Chapter 4. Hitting the Spot

I found her G-spot the first time we met, nervously at a hotel alongside the highway, when we first decided to move from a virtual affair to a physical one. Neither of us had been touched meaningfully, by another person desperate for physical intimacy, in so long. And neither of us expected to become so needful of each other. During another tryst, I had to leave to pick up my son at school. I brought him home, and then "went back to my meeting" to find her self-restrained with her legs spread on the bed, body waiting for me to return. We wanted each other, needed the healing touch that passionate intimate sexual energy brings, and found comfort in that. Tonight was no different. It was lustful. Loving. Animalistic. Intimate. Primal. Passionate. In a word, perfect.

She was getting close. I could feel her body respond to my tongue and fingers - by now we both had a good sense of that. And I wanted her on my face. In my mouth. On my lips. I wanted even more to pick her up and slide my penis inside, holding her off the floor with her arms around my neck and my hands under her legs...

...that was next.

Her breath quickened. She was about to cum. Then the moans, and her hands pushed my head so she buried my nose between her lips and started grinding her clit on my forehead, legs shaking....

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh....Mmmmmmm......fuuuuckk baaay beee....."

My hands immediately dropped to my belt, unbuckled it, unbuttoned my pants, unzipped them, as she held me there as wave after warm wave of pleasure rushed out onto me, and I licked and sucked it, swallowing as much as I could. My chin was slick with her.

Her hands dropped to my shoulders, and I stood up, trousers dropping to the floor, cock straining against my underwear, which I removed without hesitation. I sprang out and hit her belly. She looked down, smiled, and looked into my eyes...

"Come to me" she said.

And I did.

Chapter 5. Penetration

I bent down, gripped her ass, and lifted her up, in one smooth motion taking each arm from outside her legs and wrapping them, one at a time, under her inner thighs. This way I could keep her legs spread wide for the best penetration, while supporting her and allowing her to slide freely up and down.

I bent my knees and dropped her down slowly until the head of my penis, now pulsing in sync with my heartbeat, pressed up against her soaked lips. Our mouths met again, as she descended on me, and she tasted herself on my lips and tongue. The wet warmth of our mouths was matched equally by the union below. I was buried completely inside her, only my balls were visible, should someone have been lucky enough to be watching from the floor.

Her legs gripped my hips. Our arms wrapped around our shoulders. She contracted and gripped me inside her, holding that grip as she used her legs for leverage to slide up and down. Oh my fucking god I want to cum inside you right fucking now I thought. I knew she wanted me, but I wanted more than just alternating orgasms tonight. I wanted to time it together. We had been discussing this for a while; it had been so long for us both. I wanted to feel her contracting around me as I pumped her full.

But not standing up.

I walked us over to the couch, and set her down, back against the cushions and her ass hanging just a bit off the edge. She dropped her legs down to the ground and thrust her hips up to meet me. I pulled out slowly and pressed my entire length into her. Each time I thrust in she raised her hips, while I sucked and nibbled on each perfect nipple. She reached around her ass and started playing with my balls with one hand, while the other was on my ass, pulling me in with each thrust.

We had each received at least half a dozen texts by now, from various friends or family members, each saying something relatively random and, as far as we were concerned, completely meaningless in the moment. We were focused on each other. On our pleasure. Our passion. The pure healing release, the naturally addicting mixture of hormones and emotions we so desperately sought after with our respective spouses but could only find with each other...

Chapter 6. Thirsty

With that passion and its required physical exertion, came a certain amount of sweat. We relished in it. It seems that the weather echoed our needs, as a gentle rain started rolling in, blurring the once distinct streetlights into images reminiscent of Van Gogh's Starry Night.

Our favorite painting.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and used her leverage on the couch to pull me down onto her. Erect nipples begged for my attention, while I took long, strong, deep strokes. I bent down further to wrap my lips around her left nipple, her chest now had a subtle sheen of sweat...and I loved how she tasted. I grabbed her right nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger of my right hand, rolling my fingers in a circle around it, and she let out a gentle moan, arching her back to meet my body, while pushing down with her hips to take me in deeper. I adjusted the angle of my thrusts upwards, to stimulate her G-spot.

I needed her to lose control. I needed to lose control.

I started kissing her left nipple, forming an "O" with my lips, and sucking it in and out of my mouth. This almost always drove her to the edge...and it was working. My upward thrusts were making her breaths quicken, and I could feel her dripping off my balls. I was also getting close - that familiar feeling started at my perineum - that area between my balls and anus - and this ALWAYS preceded an orgasm.

I released her breast from my mouth and grabbed her throat with my left hand - she loved to be choked right before her orgasm and I needed to feel her contracting and her legs quivering so very badly.

It worked.

I released my hand from her throat and covered her mouth as she froze - her entire body locked into an intense series of convulsions, and I felt her tighten around my cock and pulse, wave after wave of contractions. She opened her eyes and locked onto my gaze, her hands grabbing the couch and complete gibberish flowing from her mouth. I have no clue what you are saying I thought, but I really didn't care. Her reaction triggered my reaction, and I felt my own contractions starting.

But she was going to swallow it this time.

I pulled out and she gave me a look of shock and squealed, and when her mouth opened, I thrust my cock in, grabbed the back of her head.

"SWALLOW IT, YOU KINKY BITCH!" I commanded.

Her look of shock immediately changed into a look of ravenous desire, and she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her mouth, and down her throat. She knew exactly how to open the back of her throat and repress her gag reflex, and I let loose everything I had.

I grabbed the back of her head, clenched my teeth, and exploded down her throat. Each contraction and ensuing squirt from my penis were followed by her swallowing, and she drank it all. Our eyes never left each other - she drained me dry.

Chapter 7. Like a Dog

But I needed more. I needed to have those simultaneous orgasms we fantasized about since our first glorious collision at that roadside hotel. I sensed her mutual desire for more as well. With a connection like the one we had it was impossible not to know that we were not yet finished for the night.

Some time had passed, as it always does after we shared an intense climax like that one, and our breathing slowed down. We were sitting next to each other heads back resting on the top of the couch pillows, arms at our respective sides, and legs spread our knees were touching.

Her right hand moved slowly up my left thigh, and brushed the head of my penis, which was slowly coming back to life. The room was warm, and my balls hung loose - she loved to watch them move around with a seeming mind of their own.

She started gently caressing the textured fringe of the head - she liked that I was wide and circumcised - said it hit her in all the right places. She bent over and engulfed me again. This time however, it was just to get it wet enough to slide back inside her. Her tongue wrapped around my head, and I realized what I needed to do next.

She released me from her mouth and sat up resting on her legs, which were folded underneath her, knees spread apart, her head bent down slightly. She looked up at me longingly like she was a hentai character.

"Turn around" I growled. I was fully erect now and she smiled, turned around and swung her right leg to the floor, leaving her left leg bent on the couch, legs spread. She arched her back, turned her head towards me, and smiled coyly.

"Alexa, play Cola by Lana Del Rey" she purred. The perfect song, I thought. "Give it to me, Daddy" she whispered...

...I stepped closer, and the head of my penis rubbed against her inner thighs. She reached back between her legs, caressing my head, and gently guided me to her. I pressed against her, with my hands on her firm hips, feeling my head parting her wet lips.

And I slid in. All. The. Way.

We both gasped in synchrony, and she tightened herself around me. My fingers dug into her hips and I pulled her back while pushing forward, to get that last bit inside. Balls deep. I could feel the head of my penis rub her inside...That's what Daddy wants, I thought with my eyes closed.

"Fuck, Daddy. How do you DO THAT?!?" she blurted out between breaths

"Wait for it babydoll. We're gonna cum together now. You better ask Daddy's permission to cum this time. You didn't ask the first time - and you need to be reminded of the rules!"

I opened my eyes, took aim, drew my arm back and swung forward. My right hand hit her ass with a loud wet THWACK! It stung my hand, so I knew she felt it. Up until recently I never thought I would enjoy spanking a woman, but her femininity just drew out my aggressive side - in the best way possible. She let out a short yelp which immediately melted into a loud moan and then trailed off to a whimper.

"Again, Daddy. I deserve it. Your babydoll didn't listen to you. Punish me. Pleeeeeease..."

Who am I to say no to such a request? I thought.

This time it was my left hand. Another fulfilling THWACK! Another whimper as her response. She arched her back and started to pinch her own nipples. I was thrusting in and out, sweat dripping from my brow to my chest, and I could smell the scent of sex emanating from her body. The light from the rain-soaked window illuminated us, casting our shadows on the wall while Lana crooned in the background. Her pussy does taste like Pepsi-cola, I thought.

"Daddy, please can I cum now? I want to cum all over Daddy's cock. Pleaaase daddy!!!"

"Not yet, babydoll" I commanded. You kinky bitch you're gonna wait a little longer this time I thought. I wanted to feel her contractions coupled with my own. I'm going to make this fucking happen tonight, I demanded, to myself.

Just to keep her under control I pulled almost all the way out, and started small slow thrusts, just pressing my head in slightly, and then almost all the way out.

"Fuck no. Daddy! Please! Don't do that to me. I'll be a good girl. I'll be your perfect little fuck toy. Please daddy don't punish your babydoll like this. Give it to me. I fucking need it! Please. Daddy. I can't hold it. I nee....."

And I buried myself in her. My buttocks clenched and her back froze, as she drew in a sharp breath, with an almost imperceptible squeak.

"Cum. NOW!" I growled.

And we did.

Chapter 8. Naptime

We collapsed on the couch together, after what seemed like an eternity of contractions, pulsing, and groaning. An eternity that always did not last long enough. She held up my weight, and I rested my chest on her back. She was face down on the arm rest of the couch, breathing heavily and smiling. As I slowly softened and slipped out, the combination of our mutual orgasms followed, and started running down her legs.

I leaned back and rested my back on the opposite armrest, left leg outstretched along the base of the rear seat cushions, my left arm on top of them, my right leg resting on the floor and my right arm resting on my thigh. My breathing was measured and heavy. I was no longer erect, and my scrotum was loosely resting on the couch. Beaded sweat covered us both. She turned over into a similar position, resting her right leg on top of mine, pressing her left foot against my inner right thigh.

A low rumble of thunder came and went, not unusual for Los Angeles this time of year, and the rain intensified. What a perfect way to finish, I thought. I looked at my sweet angel, shadows accentuating her taught young body, perfectly rounded perky breasts. Her athletic build never ceased to stimulate me, even after a second orgasm. How the fuck did I get so lucky? I thought. Someone my age finding someone like her - its damn near impossible. She's everything I could possibly want. My mind wandered the possibilities and what the future might hold for us. I thought of my failing marriage, this time not as something lost, but as something that ended long before I realized it.

12