The Office Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another low rumble of thunder rolled across the southern California sky, this time with a flash of lightning following shortly after.

Seems like the most intense part of this storm is yet to come, I thought...I noticed her breathing slowed and was evenly measured now, as was mine. We both drifted off to sleep, seemingly utterly spent and satisfied.

Chapter 9. Window Sexperience

I was jolted awake by a loud crack of thunder that rattled the windows. Holy Shit! I thought as I caught my breadth. I had no sense of how much time slipped by since I fell asleep across from her. We were both completely naked and exposed to each other on the couch while sleeping. Totally vulnerable and yet completely safe in that vulnerability. What a rare gift, I thought. A blue flash of lightning a few seconds following the thunder outlined her silhouette in front of the window. Apparently I did not wake up when she walked over to the window. She was still naked, and I could see the outline of her legs, slightly separated, the rounded bottom of her hourglass figure, the "thigh gap" that so many men lust after, her small waist, and the curvature of the sides of her breasts from behind. Her hair was pulled onto a ponytail resting on her right shoulder, covering the outline of her neck on the right side. She was tugging gently on end of it, putting the last of the hairbands in.

"Hello gorgeous", I said.

"Mmmmmmm....Hi Daddy..." she purred in her sultry 'just woke up after being fucked to sleep' voice that I found irresistible. Sometimes, as my Sub, she seemed to be the one in control. Like a moth to the flame I thought. Problem is, I continued, I don't know who the moth is...my mind wandered again taking in her outline against the rain-blurred window and the lights from below.

"Look at what I left you on the couch, Daddy. I cleaned myself out for you" she teased.

I looked and saw the familiar black and purple tube.

"Oh baby...you know exactly what to do. Such a good girl" I complimented. She let go of her pony tail and threw it back over her shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, for permission, Daddy. I think you are going to have to teach me that lesson again. I'm so naughty and forgetful sometimes..." she giggled and bent forward slightly, pressing her hands against the window in sync with another flash of lightning. I could see the outline of her lips and clit from behind, but that's not where I was going. Even though I preferred the friction from the textured walls of her vagina to almost everything else, right now I lusted for the smooth lining of her anus and rectum and its invariably tighter fit. I began to swell, engorging more than before, as it has been a few months since we did this. I need to be at my hardest, I thought, which won't be a problem at all. I've always wanted to fuck her up against my office window on a night like this.

"Daddy....can I lube up your cock? I want it nice and slick for my tight, young, little asshole. I miss Daddy's cock in my ass. Can I? Please Daddy?"

Fuck yes you can you sexy fuck, I thought. "Yes babydoll. But..." I grabbed the lube, stood up, and strided over to her. I drew back my right arm and let lose the hardest slap on her ass of the night.

She jumped, yelped, and turned around. An instantaneous glint of anger was in her eye, and then the tears formed. I grabbed her throat with my right hand and she appeared to completely lose the moment of anger. "Dad-d-d-y....sniff...." her eyes said "Why?" but she didn't dare speak. I towered over her focusing my eyes on hers.

"MAY I. I've told you before. It's 'may I'", I bellowed, "Don't forget, otherwise Daddy won't fuck your sweet little ass. And I KNOW you want it. Now, say it properly," I commanded. I loosened my grip around her neck and rested my right palm on the left side of her face. She might need some encouragement, I thought. A nice slap or two should do it.

"I'm sorry, Daddy"...

...THWACK!! I slapped her. My cock was raging. I reached down to her clit and found she was so wet it was running down her legs. Un-fucking-believable, I thought.

"Daddy did not tell you to apologize, did he, babydoll?

Her eyes were wide, looking like a gazelle about to be devoured. She took in a short breath...this time properly remembering her manners..."Daddy, may I lube your cock so you can fuck me? Please daddy? May I please prepare you?"

"Yes."

As if her perfect naked body wasn't already enough to make me shudder, watching her apply the lube to herself and then to me surely should have. However, I knew what was coming and that, without a doubt, would do the trick.

The first time we tried this I was, admittedly, a little nervous never having done it before. My wife was not nearly as adventurous, and it always seemed so taboo. Not with her though. So many things that I was worried about, meaning - "if the neighbors found out what would they think?!?" - these things were exciting, desirable, and almost becoming required each time we met. It was a complete flip from being worried about doing things like anal, spanking, choking, and role play - to now worrying about not doing that enough. Is this what so many women experienced, vicariously, when they heard or read the words "Mr Grey will see you now"? I wondered.

Feeling her hands guide me towards her snapped me out of my thoughts to more...immediate... activities. She thrust her ass back to me, arched her back towards the window and pressed her hands against it. Slide it in gently now, I thought. Despite my burning desire to thrust, I knew we had to start slowly. No natural lubricant made anal sex tricky. As I did she reached her hand down to the floor and picked up a case I had missed earlier. She must have taken that out while I was sleeping, I thought. A flash of lightning, strangely quiet without the normally accompanying thunder, illuminated a curved purple and white case with a clear cover, and I immediately knew she grabbed her clit stimulator. Once again, her submissive nature and intense sexual desire drew me in, demanding that I dominate her, now more than ever. She was incomplete without me, and I her.

I slid in deeper, my left hand on her left hip and my right hand providing guidance, until I was all the way in. I heard a CLICK and the toy kicked into action. I saw her raise the tip to her mouth and she sucked on the u-shaped attachment, before sliding it down. She let out a soft moan as the tip of the toy nuzzled up against her clit, and I grabbed the bottom of her bundled hair with my right hand.

She started rhythmically thrusting her hips towards her humming toy, softly moaning with each movement. I moved in unison with her body, pulling out slowly as she pulled away from me, and gently sliding back in when she pushed back towards me. I reached around her face with my left hand and placed my thumb and forefinger in her mouth, and she turned her head to accept them, sucking on them, lubricating them for additional play.

I dropped my hand down behind her left shoulder and came around under her left breast, cupping it and catching her nipple between my wet fingers. I squeezed them together around her erect nipple. I rolled it gently and then pressed harder, while we thrust towards and away from each other, our momentum building. Seems to be raining harder now, I noticed, and wondered if she did too. I moved my hand away from her nipple, under her arm and grabbed the back of her neck, as her pace and breath both quickened. "unnnnhhhhh.....mmmmmm....feels so good...." she moaned between breaths. I answered with a guttural growl - mostly incoherent - because I could feel her body responding to me, and the toy, and I could feel myself responding to her. It was a devastating positive feedback loop that left us drained and exhausted. Every. Single. Time.

I released her neck and pulled her hair back and down, raising her chin and exposing the side of her neck. I pulled closer to her while I thrust all the way into her ass. I could feel the vibrations from the toy through her body, and I knew it wouldn't be long before we both collapsed on the floor. I also knew how to push her right over that edge - and bit her neck. Just hard enough, I though. Can't leave any marks to give her husband something to wonder about. She breathed in harshly, not expecting to feel me so deeply inside while helplessly at the mercy of her toy, my hands, and my teeth. I have you now! I screamed at myself.

"Who's your daddy babydoll?" I demanded.

"uhhhhh.....uhhhhhh.....y-y-y-y..." she stuttered.

"Who's. Your. DADDY?!?" I growled. I pulled my head away from her neck, released her hair, and reached around to her jaw and turned her head to me. Our eyes locked. Lightning lit up the night sky and thunder bellowed, shaking the window her breasts were pressed up against.

She stood up and her body tensed. Her eyes opened wide, and she let out a faint squeal.

Her hips started to shake, and I leaned back to support her weight, her back now resting on my chest. Her knees bent and I could feel the weight of her body as she lost herself in the moment. Her anus contracted in pulses, like she was milking me.

One final thrust.

I released her jaw and grabbed her right shoulder with my left hand, and my right arm reached around and grabbed her right arm, still controlling the clit vibrator. I released inside her while her body twitched uncontrollably. It took every bit of my strength to balance her, bent backwards, standing behind her, locked inside her and wrapped around her, to not fall over while we rode out the most intense orgasms we'd ever experienced. To this day I can't remember if we were silent or screaming...I doubt I'll ever again experience that kind of explosive passion.

Chapter 10. Happy Ending...

Some indiscriminate amount of time passed between that moment of absolute ecstasy and the point when I realized we were on the floor. I was still holding her in my arms, lying on our sides, my front touching her back. I was still inside her. Still hard. So unusual, I thought, to stay erect this long afterwards. That was a blessing in disguise, as it was much easier to slowly pull out while still erect. Going soft will inside her ass made things more...complicated.

As soon as I pulled out, what I left behind started dribbling out in small spurts, with a small amount of air. It was a natural consequence of that kind of activity, and to be expected. She drew in a quick breath as soon I was out and relaxed a little more. I could see her body sink slightly lower to the ground while she remained on her side still deeply immersed in the afterglow. With the sheen of sweat and the moonlight from above illuminating her, she did in fact appear to be glowing.

That's my babydoll I thought with a smile.

"Daddy's angel" I said lovingly. And I meant it. She moaned softly in agreement. We were able to get past so much pain and disappointment in our respective spouses with these wild sexual collisions...but tonight's session was coming to an end. Janitorial would be here soon, and we needed to clean up before they walked in on us. It was bad enough that my office now smelled like sex and sweat. There were no operable windows this high up - and I hoped we could get out before the cleaning crew arrived.

Half dressed at this point, I grabbed my phone off the floor and sorted through the text messages. Shit we really were not paying attention to anything else this time I thought. I responded to my wife about falling asleep on the couch and how I would be leaving shortly, thanking her for her last text message, which woke me up. What's another lie at this point? I asked myself. In the beginning it really did bother me, the lying and the sneaking around. But now it seemed almost second nature. That was just as disturbing, for other reasons. Why is it so easy to be completely open, vulnerable, and honest with her, and yet so dishonest with my wife and yet not give a damn? I pondered. That answer would have to wait. I packed up my laptop and grabbed my sport coat. She slipped on her pumps while sitting on a dry section of the couch. As she stood up, the office reception door opened, and the lights came on. I jumped over to the light switch in my office and flipped it up as quickly as possible. FUCK! I thought, hoping the cleaning crew wouldn't notice too much. Fat chance, asshole, I joked with myself, how could they NOT notice?!?

We gathered ourselves and walked out of my office. The air in the reception room seemed fresh and light. Busted. Totally fucking busted, I thought while looking down, mostly from the bright light, and shaking my head. I looked up as I rounded the corner from my office into the reception room and caught the eye of one of the cleaning crew. As we approached, I nodded to her - a young and rather attractive woman. She was accompanied by a middle-aged man and woman who were too busy bringing in the cleaning cart and supplies to notice us.

As we walked towards the door, I noticed the young woman giving her a half-smile and a sideways glance, for a moment too long. I turned around and noticed she looked back at the young woman and smiled.

That could get VERY interesting...

12