The Ogress and Her Elves Ch. 03

Story Info
Runa tries out her new elf...
4.4k words
4.62
4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Runa's apartment was small, modest because she didn't really need for much. Most of the things she held very dear to her heart had been sent home to her mother and father to keep safe -- all the great things she got on quests, her nicer furniture. It was all kept in a special chamber in the home her mother had dug out, waiting for her to come and get it once she had a permanent home.

She thought her mother might have done that on purpose to keep it hostage to try and force Runa to hurry up and start producing babies, and while Runa would always act like it was such a great annoyance that her mother had her things...

Runa actually preferred it that way.

It kept her things safe, her siblings and parents would be reminded of her accomplishments, and it enabled her to keep a small apartment that was in her price range.

Had she any of her nice furniture -- like the old, enchanted oak table that she got as a reward from a wizard for rescuing his young son from the clutches of a troll, or the bed set she got from a Queen after safely transporting her to her wedding -- she'd have to have a much bigger apartment, and those were just not in her price range right now.

So Runa was happy with what she got.

For now.

Her apartment had good sized bedroom, a small office and full bathroom in between them. The kitchen was small but had everything she needed, and the living room the biggest room in the home, as ogres liked to gather and there always needed to be a room where a few big bodies could get together for some shit talking. Her gathering area though didn't have a great view, which is why she usually went to her cousin's apartment down the hall, since she had a beautiful view of the Steel Mountains, where her tribe had long, long ago lived back in the days of caves and huts and her parents still lived.

It was small and efficient as she spent so little time at home, instead focused on climbing the corporate ladder.

But now that she had finally caved in and started keeping elf pets, she'd be spending more time at home to be able to satisfy her carnal needs and give her tits and cock the release they so badly needed.

She set her newly purchased elf down on the floor by the couch before she carried her groceries into the small kitchen, unloading them and getting started on dinner -- newt tongue and candied newt eggs, an old favorite. She would be bringing it down the hall to where her cousin lived, she and the three other women that she was raised along side getting together each week for a small dinner party, each bringing a dish to share.

When she had it in the oven she went over to where her elf was waiting quietly, picking up his harness and carrying him to the bedroom to set him down on the bed. She looked around before she found her bottle of lube in the bathroom, bringing it to her elf before she unzipped her pencil skirt pushed it down with her panties, taking her cock in hand. Even soft, it was massive, and once it was fully erect it was a real monster. Not as devastating huge as male ogre cocks, but still quite big.

But her elf would be able to take it.

Sometimes she thought about the first ogre that fucked and breed an elf and wondered how surprised they much have been after trying to fuck humans and fairies, who could take maybe only half the size of on ogress cock (And a fourth the size of a male ogre's cock)....

And found that elves could take it all and eagerly as for more afterward.

If not for that one ogre, she'd be at home with her sisters, fighting the good fight to be chosen by a male and directing all their energy into that, which would have sucked.

But then there would be a lot of elves sin the wild as well. Once they figured out that elves were happy, living cock sleeves for ogre cocks...that was it for the elf population.

Outside of a few large protected settlements, there were no elves in the wild anymore. As any resulting child between an elf and an ogre was an ogre, companies and clans ran elf breeding farms to ensure the species wasn't completely used to extinction.

It was surprising how easy it had been to breed the intelligence and magic out of them, only took a few generations. It actually took longer to breed taller elves then it did stupid ones, which was a bit of a running joke in ogre societies.

Runa checked where the elf's tag was hanging at the side of his harness, something she had neglected to do until now. It listed his name, weight and -- ah, there. Height. Five one, roughly half of Runa's own height of ten foot four.

When they first got elves from the wilds, they were just over four feet tall.

"Tristan?" Runa purred, the elf shivering. "Cute." He made a pleased noise at that and she smiled, dropping the tag to let it hang. She reached down and played with his soft, small balls, always amused at how small their genitals were in comparison to that of male ogres, the balls of which she wouldn't even be able to hold in one hand, or even a humans, whose testicles were about twice the size of this elves.

Another thing that made elves perfect for ogress?

The fact that they were little more then drooling messes eager to be breed, suck tit, and obey their mistress.

Ogress were civilized, sure, but they were also highly and violently competitive and aggressive when it came to others that tried to assert their dominance.

Which is why females tended to stay in groups with other females, who were more cooperative with each other.

Elves, the ones bought from breeding farms, anyway, were of zero threat because they were breed to be docile little breeding pets. Humans were fine but not creatures they could breed due to not being able to take ogre cock, but they made good coworkers and neighbors in the cit city, but male ogres?

Runa could go weeks without seeing one, since they usually lived out on ranches, where they could be as brutal and violent as they wanted. Here in the city they'd get arrested and banished.

Being a monster in modern times came with a price, after all.

And that price was minding your fucking manners.

Runa snapped the harness off the elf easily between her hands, watching as he slowly stretched his limbs out to open like a flower, laying flat on her bed with his legs hanging over the side for a moment. While he rolled his shoulders and ran his hands up and down the heavy but soft blanket he was laid on (protecting the furs underneath from crumbs she might drop when snacking on her bed), she took a moment to take in his body.

Long limbs, skin pale with maybe a slight tan, his body toned with gentle muscles, he was a very pretty elf. But all elves were quite pretty.

They were part of the 'humanoid' branch of creatures. Humans were considered the 'basic' creature, as they were highly versatile and could use magic, be warriors, scholars...most anything. They had various skin tones, heights (adults being under seven feet tall), and two distinct genders. They were capable of breeding with other humans, with elves, and with fairies, but not ogres.

Fairies was the most magical of creatures and look very similar to humans, but were much taller in their human form (between eight and seven feet), though few lived in human form while most either choose to live most of their lives as trees or animals, deer and birds a favorite of theirs. In human form, they had a few skin tones but were mostly very, very pale (with skin like moonlight) or very, very dark (with skin like nighttime). They also had two distinct genders, but they were both had little muscle tone and both could carry children, though males had cocks while females did not. They could breed with other fairies, humans, and elves.

Ogres were much like fairies in a lot of way, deeply resembling their human forms, only with skin tones that were in shades of green, Runa's own a mossy green. They were the tallest of the humanoid creatures, with the females standing around ten feet while the males could get as tall as fifteen feet (but were usually around fourteen feet). They also had two genders, but while both fairy genders had wombs and were able to be impregnated (while only the males could impregnate), both ogre genders had cocks (and were able to impregnate, while only females could be be impregnated), and while fairies had lankier, more agile builds, ogres were more sturdy and muscular. They could breed with other ogres and elves only.

Though they could use magical items and cast some spells with special tools, they could not alone summon magic and had traditionally been warriors.

And then there were elves, who were a bit of a mix of human and fairy characteristics. Elves were capable of some magic (like fairies), but they lacked any an all ambition or drive besides enjoying themselves and living in the moment. While fairies and ogres and humans progressed along and industrialized in one way or another, elves peaked when they discovered how to distill alcohol and...pretty much just worked enough to party and breed. Their skin tones varied (like humans), and they were by far the smallest of the humanoids -- in the wild they were at about four feet, but after selective breeding they were around five feet (similar to humans). They had two distinct genders, but both were able to be impregnated (like fairies). They were also the most fragile of the humanoid creatures, with hollow bones that made then swift. Traditionally...well, they weren't really much of anything other than farmers and prey.

So they made the perfect pet for ogres and fairies -- ogres, with exceptionally high sex drives, enjoying a living cock sleeve, and fairies, who were possessive and vain, enjoying pets they could dress up and also breed (and thus not have children affect their pretty figures).

Sometimes Runa felt bad that elves had been reduced to things that existed to such ogress tit, ride big cock and be breed...

But then she'd run into one and remember how stupid and simple they were and know that if the elves hadn't been given they fate they had...trolls would have like hunted them to extinction.

Runa reached down and touched the elf's little stiff cock, the elf responding instantly with a little excited moan, rubbing his flat, toned stomach briefly.

"May I see you, mistress?" He asked in a low, silky tone, his voice pleasant on her ears, similar to a male fairy with it's almost melodic sounds that were gentle but distinctly masculine.

"You may." she hummed, the elf hastily pushing the silk mask off his head so he could take her in eagerly. His little cock jumped under her fingertip, her one finger nearly the same width as his cock and nearly twice as long. He pulled his feet up to let his heels rest against the bottom of his ass, opening his legs wide for her. "Have they trained you to take a real cock yet, little elf?" she mused. He nodded, his gaze finding her soft cock right away.

His pale body immediately began to flush, the elf turning pink all over as his pupils dilated with excitement. "I know how to take a cock, mistress," He said with heavy breathing, his eyes watering as he looked to her chest, her large breasts secured in a modest leather corset underneath her button down blouse. His lips trembled into a smile and she laughed.

"Once I've cum in you, you may nurse, sweet elf," she teased, lightly pinching his dusty rose cockhead, leaking against his flat and toned belly. He jerked with a little moan, squirming. "You may move freely now -- you are in my dwelling, where you will remain unless I say otherwise."

"Yes, mistress, of course, mistress!" He said eagerly, sitting up a little, "Might I be able to taste your cock, mistress?"

"I said you may act freely." She said with a smile, shifting to sit next to him on the bed.

He quickly slid off and got on his knees, moving to get between her own knees to open his mouth wide and take her soft cock into his mouth. His mouth opened wide and he slowly, carefully, lowered it onto her cockhead, his lips stretching as it obscenely and just barely closed over her. She watched as his eyes rolled back into his head, a smile on his lips as he bobbed his head on her cock. His tongue wiggled and struggled where it was under her shaft as he slowly slide down to the back of his throat, his mouth only able to take about two thirds of it. One of his hands, so much smaller than her own, reached up to play with her testicles, modest sized, the other tracing the lips of her pussy.

He was very skilled, she would admit, and before long her cock was fattening in his mouth, his jaw forced open as wide as it would go as he took her cock.

When she was fully erect she reached down and pulled him up off her cock by his hair, getting a low moan around her cock from him as she lifted him up off his feet to stand herself, grabbing under his arms to hold him up to her eye level to take in his dazed look and drooling mouth, his feet danging a full foot off the ground.

She giggled at his dazed expression and tossed him to the bed, his smaller body bouncing a little hen it hit the matress. He laughed as she stepped out of her office heels, sliding them aside with a foot before she climbed on the bed and poured lube on her cock, the elf opened his legs wide before he pushed back the hair that had fallen in his face, his long black strands like liquid silk as it laid on her bed.

She handed him the lube bottle and he held it to his chest, eagerly staring at her cock, his little hole clenching tight in excitement.

She took her time to take off her shirt though, the blouse her favorite for the office. It had been a gift for the summer solstice from her mother, the sleeves one that were comfortable against the strong muscles of her forearm, most office shirts fitting a little to tight (as was the favored style with ogress, who loved to show off their muscles). She tossed it aside, leaving on just the brown leather corset underneath, made by her own hands, the leather one she herself had skinned and tanned a few years back, her breasts secured inside and filling out the top in an attractive but professional style.

She smirked at the elf as he reached out to set the lube bottle aside before reaching for her.

She lowered herself and kissed him then, his smaller mouth relaxed and willing, taking in her larger and longer tongue to suck on it while she pushed a finger into him. She growling into his mouth at the delicious tightness that gripped and flexed on her finger, Runa sliding in second finger to stretch and enjoy the feeling of him clench and relax on her fingers before she slid in a third one, stretching him out further because she didn't want to risk hurting her new toy (or getting blood on her blanket).

She pulled back from the kiss and looked down at his flushed face, his chest rising and falling with his heavy pants. "Cute," She giggled, the elf smiling big at her as she shifted up to line her cock up with his entrance. "Here we go, little Tristan," She said affectionately before she carefully pushed forward, her eyelashes lowering as she focused on the new sensations on her cock.

"Oh," He gasped, reaching up to hold onto her ribs, "Ohhhhh," He moaned as she slowly pushed into him, Runa purring as heat licked through her body at his wet, hot tightness around her monster cock, so much better than any toy she had played with or her own hands. "Ohhh, ohh, Mistress!" He gasped, reaching down to hold onto his belly with a shaking hand as it bulged out with her cock. "Oh, Gods! Yes!" He cried out, pushing down on her cock to take more into his body, "Mistress, breed me! Please, Mistress!"

She froze.

"Oh." She suddenly looked down with wide eyes. "Oh fuck." she started to slide out and he frantically threw his legs up to try and grab onto her hips and push down on her, desperately trying to pull her in deeper with a wild smile on his face, eager and greedy.

However, as she was much bigger and far, far stronger, even with him holding on with his full strength, all it took was one easy jerk back from her and she was free, the elf whining and rolling over with a miserable huff as she slid of the bed.

"I am...not going to get you pregnant right now." She said flatly as she stood, "Fuck -arg!" She threw up her hands, scowling. Why hadn't she thought to get elf birth control while at the store? It was so easy to -- just a little stamp on their stomach would last them a month. She could possibly recreate it, but she didn't have any enchantment ink at home, not after drunkenly enchanting her table to walk so it could help her dizzy ass to bed. It had all be fine until it tried to kick her to death for getting a water stain on it.

And now she didn't have enchantment ink.

"Fuck!" She shouted, the elf whimpering. She looked to him then to see his needy look as he reached out and rubbed a finger on her mossy green flesh, right below the bottom of her corset, the greedy, needy little elf clearly in want of cock and tit. She huffed. "Alright. We'll do something else for now." she mumbled. She grabbed his arm and dragged him sideways, pulling his shoulders to the edge of his bed so his head hang over the side and rolling him onto his back so he was looking at her upside down. He seemed to catch on fast what was happening and he opened his mouth, reaching out to slid his hands around the back of her muscular thighs.

She lined her cock up with his mouth and pushed in, Tristan easily swallowing around it as the thick, long organ slowly slid in. His throat and tongue worked eagerly around her as she fucked into his mouth and throat, the low moaning and groaning around her member delicious.

She reached down as she fucked his mouth, pushing a finger into his stretched little hole to easily find his prostate, her elf moaning low and loud around her. She kept a steady pace, annoyed that she wasn't fucking his hole after having gotten a taste of his delicious heat...but she was not in a place to have kids yet, not when they didn't even have a permanent settlement. Once that happened, sure, why not, she'd breed her elf right away, but right now?

She'd be going to get a contraceptive stamp after work tomorrow.

She watched him as his body jerked writhe as she fucked his mouth and throat, her finger massaging his prostate while her thumb rubbed his little testicles and her other hand played with his small cock. While her cock was leaking freely precum, his dribbled with it, collecting at his slit like pearls for her to swipe with her thumb to rub into the rosy cockhead. She got more aggressive with her touches and his movements became more wild, his hips lifting off the bed as he came, groaning low and long on her cock. She massaged his prostate through it all to press out as much cum from his as possible, Tristan chocking around her cock briefly before his body went limp, his foot twitching as she slowly withdrew her finger from inside him to tug lightly on his balls. She felt as it softened, the trademark of a sated elf, cooling slightly under her fingers before she released it and started to run her hands over his body, holding onto his lips to fuck his mouth in earnest.

He was dazed for most of it, but as if sensing her impending orgasm, he roused, holding onto her muscular ass cheeks as he started moaning and groaning around her cock. She reached down with a hand to tug at her testicles as her core tightened, her orgasm exploding out of her and down a swallowing throat, Runa closing her eyes to enjoy the flood of pleasure that washed over her, her entire body on fire that worked a low growl from her. When she came down from it, her elf was still eagerly swallowing around her cock, his fingers digging into her skin to try and hold her into his mouth as she pulled out, her large limp cock flopping out to slap against her leg, his face flushed red, tears streaming up his forehead as he hang his head upside down.

12