The Ogress and Her Elves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was very good, elf," she purred, reaching down to give her soft cock a stroke as she eyed his gently bloated belly, filled with a copious amount of cum. "I think it's time for a treat."

"That was a treat, though..." He slurred as she sat up a little, falling back easily onto the pillows.

"Well I think I have one you'll like even better..." She said as she sat back on the edge of the bed, her fingers nimbly undoing the front of her corset so her large, full breast could spilling out of it easily. "Go on, little elf," she said with an amused smile as his lids lowered and he stared upon her breasts with a look of pure adoring. "You may."

He made a small, pleased noise before he crawled forward and nuzzled her breasts briefly before she took one of her tits and brought it to his mouth, the elf eagerly taking in her nipple to suck in earnest.

The relief was almost instant, and Runa felt very stupid for not having gotten a few elves earlier. The corsets helped with the feeling of soreness, but the constant pressure and overly tender nipples would only be truly relieved by someone sucking the milk from them. One of the downsides to be a big, powerful ogress was that after eighteen when a female entered breeding age, her tits would start producing milk to prepare her for ogre babies that needed a lot of milk as they quick grew.

And the body didn't much care if you were an ogress without a child. It still wanted to produce milk. There were some spells that helped that Runa used, but they never got rid of it entirely without leaving your tits numbs, which was remarkable even less pleasant then the constant pressure.

As her little elf moaned on her tit, she grinned, thinking of all the pretty bras she'd be able to wear now, those that she otherwise couldn't because they let her breasts to much motion, which ultimately left her sore.

But she would for sure need at least three more elves if she wanted to go a full day and night without sore tits.

She stroked her elf's hair as she thought about the logistics of where she'd keep four elves. Her bed was big enough for her and maybe two elves, so if she wanted to sleep with them, she would need a bigger bed for sure.

For now though, she'd probably just get a couple plush bed mats for them to sleep on in her living room. When or if she got more elves, she'd move her office into her room so she could make the small room she currently used for an office as an elf room (as her other sisters used theirs).

At the dinging of her alarm, signaling her food was ready to come out of the oven, she looked down at her elf.

"I need to go to a dinner party, so just stay here and..."

She stared down at his limp body, his eyes closed and a content look on his face as he continued to lazily nurse on her tit.

He was knocked out cold.

Opps.

She forgot about the milk coma. Elves were knocked right out with ogress milk, something that was like a powerful drug to them. It was ogress milk that help first tame the elves, after all, and was something that kept them in place even today, the elves on the farms given it once they turned nineteen to prepare them for life as pets for ogress. Elves as children weren't very keen on becoming pets, but once they were only enough to taste ogress milk...it was off to the races. They were then trained to take cock with toys, and while they enjoyed that to a degree, it was the milk they really wanted and drooled for.

She chuckled and stood, holding his limp body in her arms as she moved to lay him down on the bed. She reached down to pet his distended belly, full now from her milk and cum.

Runa reached up and groped at her breasts then, feeling the difference. The one that had been nursed felt significantly less stiff and sore, something she hadn't felt in over ten years. The other one, however, was still sore, stiff, with painfully sensitive nipples.

She absolutely needed at least three more elves. One elf could empty a breast (and still instinctively nurse on it while he slept) and keep it comfortable for ten or so hours, and then she'd need another elf to nurse from for the night.

So two breasts, each needing two shifts in twenty four hours?

Four elves necessary.

She threw a light blanket over the sleeping elf, brushing the hair out of his face before she got dressed again, heading toward the kitchen to get her dish out of the oven.

12