The Oil Rig

Story Info
Wife cheats and husband has revenge sex maybe.
10.6k words
4
50.4k
51
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
788 Followers

Note: This story is not a Burn The Bitch, but it is a Burn The Bastard. Remember this story is fictional and anything can happen. Lastly if you find any mistakes, they belong to me, so you have been warned. Grammar police not invited. Thanks

THE OIL RIG

Tammy was anxious and nervous about seeing her husband and son as she walked off the helicopter pad to the walkway. After a three-week work stay on an oil rig, twenty-miles off New Orleans, she wanted to be with her husband and her 6-year-old son Timmy. Tears flowed down her cheeks when she saw them waving at her. She ran to them the last twenty feet and hugged her husband before picking up her son and holding him tight.

"I missed you both so much."

"Me too mommy," Timmy said smiling.

"You know I did," Tom said as he leaned to kiss her on the lips. Suddenly she turned her face and he kissed her cheek.

"Let's get my bags. I'm so anxious to get into my own house." She took off walking fast and kept peeking back.

When they got to the bottom of the escalator Tom saw his best friend's wife waiting at the baggage return area. She was married to Mark who worked with Tammy on the rig. "Hey, there's Mary."

"Go say hello. I need to use the restroom," Tammy said as she went the other way.

Mary arrived there too late to meet her husband Mark by the check point so she headed to the baggage claim area. Mark worked as a chief mechanic on the rig. She smiled and waved back to Tom and Timmy.

"Where's your wife and did you see Mark?" Mary asked.

"Tam did a pit stop and we haven't seen Mark."

"Here I am," Mark grinned as he smacked his old Army buddy on the back and high-fived Timmy. "Hi Baby." He moved into Mary's arms and kissed her with an open mouth. They all noticed his three-week beard growth.

"Don't look son," Tom said turning his son away. He watched them kiss with open lips, the same way he had expected to kiss Tam. "The bags are coming let's go look for your mother's."

Mark moved with them leaving Mary in the back with Tammy. "Hi Mary."

The tall dark-haired woman turned to see Tom's wife. "Oh, Tammy hi. I bet you are happy to be home."

"Yes that's for sure."

"Thank you for keeping an eye on Mark for me."

"We worked so hard and long I rarely saw him."

"Well, I'm sure our families will be getting together during your rest break."

"I hope so. Here comes my husband and son. I will give you a call later."

In the car Tom noticed his wife was abnormally quiet. "Is everything alright?"

She leaned back and closed her eyes, "I'm just really tired."

'You have two weeks of rest. Maybe I can give you my special massage later?"

She changed the topic, "How come Timmy is quiet?"

He laughed looking at his son listening on his headphones in the rear-view mirror. "He's occupied." In their driveway he pulled her bag out of the trunk and saw her rushing into the house.

Tammy went straight upstairs, closed the bedroom door, and fell face down on the bed. But as tired as she was she couldn't sleep..

Tom carried her bags in from the car and saw Timmy already playing video games. "Where is your mother?"

Timmy kept playing the game with one hand and pointed up the stairs with the other.

Tom had never seen her like this. Normally she was all smiles and full of energy when she came home. Plus, she was so horny that her sister had to watch Timmy while she fucked him for two days. He walked upstairs and cracked open the bedroom door. She looked to be sleeping on her stomach with her face between two pillows.

She heard the door open up and his footsteps towards the bed. The bed sank next to her. "Tammy are you awake?" He lightly ran his fingers up the back of her jeans until he cupped her right buttock. He tightened his fingers and felt the familiar ass he had missed caressing for a few weeks. "I love you babe."

Tears fell from her hidden eyes. She twisted around making sure to rub the tears against the pillow. "Sorry, this last shift was very stressful and tiring."

"Maybe you should quit? You have the other offer for a land job. It's less money but not as hard on you or us."

"Let's not talk about this now. I need a nice hot bath." She turned into his arms and kissed him lightly. "I love you too."

Tom smiled as he lifted his fingers to her left breast. "Maybe we both can take a shower instead."

"I really need to soak my sore body in the tub and Timmy is here." She sat up and walked through the bathroom doorway, making sure to lock it behind her.

'Damn," Tom sighed while rubbing over his hard-on. Something was going on with her and he didn't have a clue. He moved to the bathroom door and turned the knob. "She never has locked the door before," he whispered to no one.

Thirty minutes later Tom knocked on the door. "Tam...are you alright?" She didn't reply. He remembered the small key hidden over the door frame and stretched up to pull it down. He twisted the key and the door suddenly cracked open. She peeked out.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be out. It's my...my period." She pulled the door close again.

"Sorry you didn't answer and...."

"Daddy where's mommy?" Timmy asked from the bedroom doorway. "I..I want her to...to hug me." Tears formed from his tiny eyes and fell down off his cheek.

"Timmy...she's really tired and...."

The bathroom door opened, and Tammy rushed out wearing Tom's large grey terrycloth robe wrapped around her wet body. "Timmy...here I am," dropping to her knees next to him.

Tom watched her hugging her son. Soon both of them were crying. He quickly knelt down next to them and hugged their bodies to his.

They stayed on the floor. As she rolled over with her son her robe opened, and he saw the red irritated skin and deeper red marks high on her inner thighs. He was about to say something but suddenly realized why she had been so quiet. Without saying anything he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Where is Daddy going?" Timmy asked after hearing his footsteps down the wooden hallway.

She twisted her head to look and saw that her robe was open enough for him to see the sex marks from the night before. "Oh No... No... NO!"

By the time she dressed and ran down the stairs Tom was gone. She quickly called him, but it went to voice mail:

"Please come home. I love you Tom and only you. Please let me explain."

*

Tom sat alone on the hilltop in the cool night air overlooking his hometown below. It was almost 8PM. He viewed all the lights in the houses as he talked out loud, "We were so happy. Why did she do this to us? No wonder she wanted to stay out at sea because she could fuck whomever she wants and her stupid cuck husband would be Mr. Mom."

Tears were flowing from his sad eyes as time rolled by. He finally fell asleep and when he awoke, he noticed the house lights below were dark.

"Three fucking AM. There is no way I'm going to see that slut bitch." He drove back towards town, stopped to get a cup of coffee at an all-night truck stop and ended up a few hours later in Mark's driveway. He needed answers and he hoped his buddy knew what was going on with Tammy.

Around 7AM Tom sat up when he heard Mark walking up to his car. "Hey buddy. What the hell are you doing? Man, you look like hell. Come inside."

Tom followed the tall thin man into the house and didn't see Mary. "She's a late sleeper so let's go down to the basement where it's more private."

Once in the basement, Tom sighed and stood looking into his buddy's eyes. "Who is he?"

Mark's face shrunk as he drew backwards, "Wha.... what are you asking?"

"The name of the man on the platform that Tammy is fucking?" He could see his nervous body movements and face. "Shit, you know, don't you? Fuck Mark, I trusted you to keep an eye on her."

"Tom. I uh.. oh fuck...things happen on the Rig and no one talks about it. We worked mostly different shifts and don't see each other for days," he looked down to avoid his buddy's eyes.

"Bull shit, I know when you are lying. What have you heard? Is there more than one lover?"

"Hey, you know...sometimes things just happen... you have a few drinks and forget who you are... Oh God I swear, it... it was only once."

"Holy shit! It's YOU!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD." He reacted quickly and pushed the thinner man back against the sofa. As Mark started to stand Tom kicked him in his balls. "I should kill you right now. Fuck man! I saved your fucking life, and this is the way you repay me. How long has this been going on?"

"What's going on?!" Mary shouted, running down the stairs, hugging a robe around her, seeing her husband curled over in pain and Tom standing over him.

"Ask your cheating asshole husband," Tom growled. "You're dead to me now. I hope I never see your fucking face again."

"Tom it was only last night. We were drunk and..."

"OH MY GOD! YOU SLEPT WITH TAMMY!!" Mary screamed at her husband. She picked up a thick hardcover book she had been reading and threw it hitting him across his face. "Get out... now! Just get out!!"

"Shit! you broke my nose!" He moaned feeling blood gushing down into his mouth and over his chin. "Could one of you get a towel please?"

"Hell no," Tom snapped, before he turned and left.

"Get out.... Leave." Mary said with spit flying out her mouth.

Mark groaned from his nuts hurting and blood all over his shirt. He tried to talk to Mary but all she did was glare with hate in his direction. "I'll get cleaned up and pack a bag." He hobbled away with one hand on his nose and other other cupping his boys.

*

Tammy tried to call Tom, but it kept going to voice mail. Finally, she left a message,

"HONEY, PLEASE COME HOME. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. WELL, IT IS BUT IT WAS... I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THIS. PLEASE COME HOME AND I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING. I LOVE ONLY YOU AND NEED YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE, PLEASE, COME HOME."

Tammy cried and remembered what happened a day before.

Their crew had worked two straight double shifts and were dead tired when they finally ended their long stay. The new crew had landed and were on the job releasing them from their duties. The eight members staggered to their quarters and collapsed on their bunks. Tammy had a private room since she was only one of the female electronic techs on board. She fell asleep quickly and woke up later during the day hearing some tapping on her door. She opened it to see a smiling Mark holding a bottle of wine. She was wearing a long tee shirt and panties.

"Finally! it's over. Want to celebrate?" He asked.

"Yes, but I need a shower first to wake up. Be right back." She grabbed a clean tee shirt, sweatpants and a towel and headed to the bathroom shower. Since she had been friends with Mark and Mary for so long, she didn't think anything of not wearing a bra or panties. When she returned her short brown hair was very wet and had dripped down onto her tee shirt making it cling to her 34B breasts and hard tips. Mark was standing in nylon shorts and a muscle tee. He poured two glasses of wine. "Whew, it's hot in here," he grinned seeing Tammy's braless chest.

"Control yourself big boy. We have two wonderful spouses waiting for us back on dry land. However, she too peeked at the bulge pushing out his shorts. "It's been too long for both of us."

"True but let's toast our big bonus we will be getting for exceeding the production goals. She giggled and hooked her hand and elbow around his bringing their bodies together.

"Again," Mark smiled. After five more times his hard-on was at full extension when they came together. Neither shied away as the booze blurred their minds and lowered their resistance. She accidentally spilled some of her glass making the front of her shirt soaked.

"Don't waste it," Mark laughed before lowering his face and licking the red dampness from her left breast. When she didn't stop him, his lips captured her covered hard nipple and flicked it with his tongue.

"OH GOD.THAT FEELS SO..." She stopped when he lifted her shirt up over her pink mounds. Neither had the power now to stop as she pulled off his tight shirt and they pushed off the rest of their clothes. He moved her down onto her back and started nibbling on her inner thighs. He bit, sucked, and licked while she opened her legs giving him access to where only Tom had been before. The first orgasm came quickly followed shortly by another. After a few seconds she pushed him onto his back and gave a blowjob to another man other than Tom for the first time.

"Oh, fuck that feels so...you better slow down or I'm going to... "

"Nope, not yet," she giggled popping her lips off and climbed onto his hard tower. Both closed their eyes feeling the taboo joining of their privates.

Now going too far to stop, they raced towards satisfaction not carrying about the consequences of their sin. The screams of both filled the lower sleeping quarters signaling others what was occurring. Once finished she fell over to the side trying to get her breath and realized what just happened.

"OH GOD I'M GOING TO BE SICK!" She gasped before jumping from the bed and running to the toilet. After washing and becoming more sober, she started crying. She collapsed onto the tile floor and tried to wipe another man's cum from her sex and thighs. "WHY? WHY? WHY?"

"Tammy are you OK?" Mark asked through the closed door.

"NO! Please leave Mark."

"I'm not leaving until I know you are OK."

She wiped her eyes and slowly stood. "Back up."

He moved away and saw the door crack open. "Turn around and don't look."

He laughed, which was a mistake. "Shit we just fucked and now you are shy?"

"Wow, we just cheated on two great people and you are feeling good about it. You bastard... you planned this. Nice friend you are to a man who saved your life and got Mary a great job with his family's business. If he finds out about this, you better be out of Dodge. He will never forgive either of us."

"We must be smart and not give them any reason to suspect us. We both have so much to lose."

"Duh, you think?"

"Hey Tammy, you were into it as much as I was honey. You sucked my cock and climbed on top of me."

"Leave."

"But."

"Out now or I'm going to scream rape!" He hurried out.

For the rest of the trip home, they stayed apart and did their best to look normal. When the chopper landed Mark moved to Tammy. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

*

Timmy knew something was wrong. His mother was always crying, and his daddy was missing. His mood changed and he was angry most of the time. The next day in his school he tossed a tantrum and pushed another boy down. Tammy was still trying to find Tom when the school called. "Timmy did what?"

She didn't try to contact Mark or Mary and didn't know about their blowup with Tom. She knew she had to show Tom that she was going to do whatever to stay married. She picked up her phone and called her boss.

"Mr. Stevens, this is Tammy Upton. I'm calling to report that I am resigning from my job. No sir, it's a personal matter. Thank you, sir. Yes, please send my check and my bonus to my home. Yes, I promise to call you if things change. I'll send my resignation letter this week. Goodbye."

She sent a text to Tom:

'THE SCHOOL JUST CALLED TO REPORT THAT TIMMY IS DISRUPTING SCHOOL AND PUSHED ANOTHER BOY DOWN. HE KNOWS SOMETHING IS GOING ON. I RESIGNED FROM MY JOB TODAY. I'LL DO ANYTING TO GET YOU HOME. TIMMY AND I NEED YOU."

Tom crossed over the river and took his time driving northeast on backroads and later was sitting on the west bank of the Mississippi River tossing rocks into the flowing water. He had stopped at a small store in the boonies and an older grey-haired woman with greenish brown eyes was nice to him. He figured she was probably one of the riverboat queens in her younger years. She saw he was troubled, "Who is she?"

"My wife." He finally found someone to talk to. For the next hour he told her about Tammy cheating with his best friend Mark. "I think it was just the one time and she was drunk but one time was one too many. She seems to be tore up more than I am if that's possible. But I don't think I can ever forgive her, but I don't want to be away from my son Timmy. How far away is the river?" She told how to take the back roads to a nice quiet spot.

The eight-pack of beer was almost gone, as was his mind. Never would he ever have thought that Tammy would cheat on him. His mood went from anger to sadness to fear that he would lose his son in a divorce. But there was no way that he could ever trust her again. She was his best friend and would have died to protect her.

"WHY? WHY? WHY TAMMY?!" He shouted.

The evening fog had started rolling inland making it difficult to see ten feet in front of you. He leaned back against the fallen log and closed his eyes. He didn't know how long he was out but saw it getting dark when a noise woke him.

"Hey, are you OK?" a woman's sweet voice asked a short distance across the short grass and sand from him. After twisting around he saw her walking out of the haze. She looked to be a lot younger than him. Her hazel eyes sparkled over her cute button nose and her pearly white teeth.

"Not really but I'm harmless so don't worry. Thanks for asking."

She smiled and walked out into the clearing. "Sounds like you need someone to talk to."

Tom glanced around not seeing any vehicle that she could have used to get this remote in the remote area. "How old are you?"

The pale-skin woman was wearing a 3/4 length white dress with bare feet. Her long golden hair hung down over her plentiful chest. The dress seemed to be the only clothing she was wearing.

"I'm 18," she replied as she moved next to him on the fallen log. "My name is Lizzy and I'm here to help you? I know you are wondering why Tammy cheated on you."

Her face looked somewhat familiar. "Did she send you here to plead mercy for her adultery tryst. How did you find me?"

She put her hand with long white nails onto his right forearm. "That doesn't matter. What matters is your heart that is broken."

"That's for damn sure," he sighed feeling warm tingling from her fingers touching his bare skin. He glanced up into her light green eyes and was hypnotized. "Why did she do this? Doesn't she love me? Don't I please her sexually?"

"Tom, she loves you more than a bee loves honey. You and Timmy are her whole life. But sometimes things happen that blindsides you and you don't know it until it is over. She is destroyed right now because she has hurt you."

He pulled away from her touch, "Now tell me who you are and how... how did you get here? How do you know my wife and son's names?"

She smiled, "I told you my name and I AM here to help."

His mind was tired and weak. He closed his eyes and felt her touch on his arm again and her lips kissing and nibbling on his neck. "Wa... wait... you shouldn't..."

Her touch again sent shivers up and down his body and when her soft lips touched his he was lost. When her mouth moved away, he look up and saw her perfect bare breasts and peach-colored bush in front of his face. Moments later he was as naked as she was, with her head bobbing up and down on his lap. Tammy was good at oral sex but couldn't come close to his young woman's ability. His mind went blank causing him no guilt of being with another woman. "I'm going to.... ahh!"

He expected her to pull away, but her lips clamped tighter. She clawed into his ass and took all he had to give. When empty, he again expected her to move away but her lips stayed and continued. Never had he been able to cum and not lose any hardness. But this was something different. Not only did he stay rigid he became longer than ever.

"Lizzy... you... we shouldn't..." But he closed his mouth and eyes as she straddled his hips and slowly slid down on his tall pole. She giggled, lifted again, again and again as she rode him cowgirl. The blowjob release helped him to hold back while he leaned up and suckled her light-pink nipples. "Oh man... so tight... it feels so... I'm going to... cum!!"

Slick742
Slick742
788 Followers