The Oil Rig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom gasped and emptied himself inside her sex and felt his juices leaking over his lower stomach. It had to be the most satisfying sex ever and one he would always remember. He smiled up at her angelic face and sighed. "Really, how did you get here? How did you find me?"

She laughed and moved up off him and slowly walked to the river. After tossing some water onto her body she turned and smiled, "Tomorrow, go home and talk to your wife. She loves you very much and made a mistake trusting your friend. He prayed on her weakness and made her forget her love to you for a few minutes."

"I know but how can I trust that she won't do it again?"

"How can she trust you will never do this again?"

"She can because I was angry with her, you are so desirable, I had too many beers and I'll never ever consider being with another..." He stopped realizing this beautiful mysterious woman had turned it around on him.

"You did this to set me up." He grabbed his clothes and shyly turned to get dressed. A few minutes later when he turned, she and her dress had disappeared.

"What the fuck just happened?" He tried to stand up, but his tired body and cloudy mind caused him to fall face down into the soft sand.

*

Tammy tried to keep from crying when Timmy was near, but her son knew something bad had happened. "It's going to be alright baby."

Her life had suddenly turned upside down because of 20 minutes of cheating pleasure. As much as she wanted to blame Mark, she knew she could have stopped him if she wanted. Being so alone for so long without sex created a void that overtook her reasoning.

"I want to play catch. but Daddy is not here," Timmy pouted. "So, you have to do it." He tossed her the large baseball glove, but she put it on backwards. Timmy laughed for the first time since she came home.

*

The light from the morning sun filtered through the willow trees filling in the shadows. Tom's eyelids slowly rose causing his head to cry out in pain. "OHHH! SHIT!" he had never been so drunk that his head was pounding and throbbing this bad. He quickly felt his stomach let go and managed to empty its contents behind the log. After wiping off his lips and chin he sat up and looked around. "Where in the hell am I?"

He looked out over the Mississippi and saw a large boat with people waving his way. "Fuck you," he yelled as he flashed them the finger. He was still pissed off about discovering his wife had fucked his best friend.

"Best friend hell," he said angrily. He remembered carrying his wounded sorry ass through the hot desert sun until his legs gave out. But he had taken them to a minor roadway where a passing Army truck stopped, gave them water and took them to a medical unit. They swore they would always be there for each other.

"How did that work out?" Tom sighed. He washed off in the river and it suddenly hit him. He spun around to see if Lizzy was hidden or if she was just a wet dream. It seemed to be so real yet where could she have come from? How did she know about Tammy cheating on him and how did she disappear so fast?

"I cheated on my wife," he cried as he sat back down on the log and hid his face in his hands. "Shit, I have to go home."

*

Later that day Tammy was surprised when her phone buzzed showing Mark's ID. "You have a lot of nerve calling here."

"I was just told that you resigned. Are you OK?"

"Fuck you, Mark. Oh, that's right, I already did that, and my husband has left me. And now I'm afraid he will do something stupid. Are you afraid that I'll tell Mary?"

"Shit! you don't know. Tom stopped here the next morning we got back and... and he... we were talking about it and... I... I confessed."

"And you're still alive? If I, was you, I would leave town. Does Mary know?" She considered Mary and good friend but knew that was possibly over now.

"I didn't get off scot-free. He kicked me in my balls and when Mary found out she hit my face with a book breaking my nose. I am so sorry for what I did and hope one day you can forgive me. I have lost my best friend, probably my wife and a person I respect so much... you"

"I should have resisted and told you to leave. That's on me but, I never want to see you or talk to you again. I could say have a nice life but that's not going to happen ever." She disconnected the call. Again, she left Tom a text:

TOM, PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME THAT YOU ARE OK. WE HAVE TO TALK EVEN IF YOU YELL AND CALL ME NAMES. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN MARK AND I AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AS A LOVER. EVEN IF YOU DON'T COME BACK TO ME COME BACK FOR TIMMY. I'LL LEAVE AND GO TO MY PARENT'S HOUSE ONCE YOU GET HERE. PLEASE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU'RE OK. I LOVE YOU!!

Tom made it to his car and followed the road back to the old lady's store. It was closed and had a sign on the door:

'CLOSED TODAY. BE OPEN TOMORROW'.

He wanted to ask the old woman if she knew a woman named Lizzy, but the place was closed, and he couldn't wait another day. As he made the long drive back home, he kept trying to remember any details of the sex with the hot girl in the white dress. Was she real or his drunken imagination?

*

Tammy and Timmy were sitting on the patio having sandwiches for lunch when she heard the side gate opening. She sat up praying it was her husband. "Tom! Is that you?" She saw Mary's face over the hedges and sat back again.

Mary was doing her best not to scream slut and whore at her ex-friend mainly because Timmy was there. She had only heard her husband's account of what happened. Mark claimed that Tammy seduced him. "Hello Tammy. Can we have a few minutes alone?"

"Uh sure. I'll get Timmy set up on his video game inside. Come on baby." Mary sat squeezing her hands together in anticipation of her talk with the woman who destroyed her marriage. A few minutes later Tammy walked out with two glasses of lemonade.

"No thanks. This isn't social call," She glared at the other broken woman. It was obvious they both had been crying a lot. "Why Tammy? How could you?"

"First of all, I'm so sorry that this happened. There is no good excuse or reason why it happened. I could say that i was very lonely and sexually starved on the rig. I could say that I was drunk out of my mind. I could say everyone leaving to come home were excited and happy because we had met our yearly goals and were to receive a huge bonus. There was no pre-planning or decision to meet and have sex, at least on my part."

"Right," Mary laughed. "Mark said you seduced him."

"Of course, the bastard turned it around on me. I was in my cabin sleeping and he knocked on the door and stood there with a bottle of wine. You've seen me before and know I can't hold my alcohol. Before I knew what was happening, he was kissing my boobs and lifting my tee shirt off. Then I made the biggest mistake in my life.

"So, he didn't try to push you away?"

"No... I swear on my dad's grave he had this in mind when he arrived and after we... we did it he wanted to do more. I kicked him out."

"Why didn't you keep it a secret? I mean you should know that Tom and I would never accept a cheater back."

"If I thought that sex could happen, I would have slammed the door in his face. I was in a celebration mode. I knew that i couldn't keep it a secret."

Mary's eyes teared up, "I'll never take him back because he's done something like this before. He tried to seduce one of my college roommates when I went home for the weekend. He got her high on weed and was undressing her when my other roommate came in earlier than expected. We were exclusive but I guess not according to him. After a few months he convinced me that it was the pot and swore he would never cheat on me again. Who knows how many others there were? Was this your first one Tammy or was there more?"

"I'm hurt that you would ask that but if I was you, I would ask the same. This is my first and only time but to Tom it probably won't matter. I think I've lost the only man I've ever loved for a drunk sexual encounter. Plus, I've lost my best friend and Tom's family who has treated me as their own daughter. I resigned my job yesterday whether Tom forgives me or not." She hung her head down and stared at the deck.

Mary had heard enough and just quietly got up and walked back out the side gate. She heard, "I'm sorry", but kept walking.

"What's next?" Tammy sighed as she leaned back and let her arms fall to the sides of the chair. A week ago, her life was so smooth on the rig. She was tired but anxious to go home and be with her wonderful husband and son. Now her whole world has turned to shit.

*

Tom called his brother Chet and asked if he had some time to talk. He stopped at Walmart for a cheap change of clothing and some toiletries. After a long drive back to town he stopped at his brother's home. He was waiting by the front door. "What's up Bro?"

"My fucking world has blown up," Tom said with sad eyes. He had aways looked up to Chet and hoped he would give him some words of advice.

"Come in, Casey has the boys at her mom's house for the day." He led his younger, not smaller, brother into the front door to the kitchen. "Beer?" He had never seen him so ragged and sorry looking before. "Didn't Tammy come home from the rig?"

"Let's sit. I haven't had much rest and drank too much last night. I need a shower and have a clean set of clothing in this bag to wear."

Later, after a shower, Chet wanted to hear Tom's story but wanted him to relax some. They finished a bottle of beer before Tom leaned back. "I found out Tammy cheated on me."

"Oh man, Tammy? Are you sure?"

"Yes, the man she fucked confessed, and she has pretty much confessed it as well. He said it was just one time when they were both high on booze but how can I forgive it after Mom did the same thing to Dad?"

Chet remembered Tom and him walking in on their mom fucking another man bareback when they came home early from a rained-out football game. "Tammy is not Mom. We know she slept around on Dad while he worked late shifts at the Fire Station. Did she say what happened or why? Do I know the guy?"

"Mark."

"The shithead that you carried in the desert to safety. That Mark?"

"Yep, same guy. I explained physically to him how angry I was, and Mary literally threw the book at him. I had to leave before I killed him. I haven't really talked to Tammy, but she wrote me a text that she did it."

"So that's it then. We both swore that we would never be married to a woman who cheated on us," Chet sighed. But Tom didn't show any agreement. "You're going to take her back?"

"I uh... am... not sure. You see I think I may had done the same thing."

"Shit Tom did you have a revenge fuck? With some slut you picked up in a bar?" And how can you say you 'may' have done it?"

"I was nuts after leaving Mark's house and drove up the river to get away to calm down before I did something screwy. I had to remember Timmy and not mess up losing him. I ended up on a remote stretch of river on the west bank and was finishing off an eight pack when..., this is when it went crazy, a beautiful woman wearing a white dress came out of the woods. The damn thing is she knew my name and Timmy's. She knew that Tammy cheated, still loves me and was in pain."

"Are you sure you were not on drugs as well?" Chet asked showing concern. "Keep talking."

"No drugs, but a gallon of beer maybe. Anyway, she sat on a log next to me and before I knew it, we were both naked and she gave me the best blowjob ever before we did the nasty."

"You know maybe you fell and hit your head? I mean it looks like you were mashed and out of it. It was probably your brain having a fantasy fuck to even out the injustice you have experienced.

"But it was so real especially the blowjob. Even I couldn't ever imagine something so wonderful. Plus, she had a tattoo of a Jolly Roger on her ass."

"I think you need to go to the hospital to get checked out. Something doesn't seem right. My friend Connie, a PA, is working today. I'll call and see if she has any openings."

"Thanks Chet. I'll owe you one."

*

Tammy was trying to stay sane and upbeat especially for Timmy who keeps asking when his daddy is coming home. "Maybe soon," she said not having any idea if he will ever come back. She knew about his mother having affairs and knew that might make it difficult for Tom to ever forgive her.

As she started preparing dinner her next door neighbor called. "Hello Betty."

Betty spoke, "Tammy, my friend's daughter Connie just called from the hospital and said that Tom just arrived and was being checked out in the emergency room. Is everything OK?"

"Oh God, I need to go there as soon as possible. Would you watch Timmy for me?"

*

Connie was shining a small light into Tom's eyes to make sure his pupils were affected the same by the light. She moved her gloved fingers around his head while looking for bumps or redness. "Does it hurt anywhere I am touching?"

"Nope, I feel fine. My vision is ok, no headaches or dizziness. my biggest problem is I can't remember what happened for a time period last night. Basically, what I do remember doesn't make any logical sense.

"Well how about you tell me the whole story? I'm off work in thirty minutes and can talk more then. I don't see any physical problems." Connie asked. She had met Tom a few times at Chet's house for cookouts and thought he was cute. After breaking it off with her fiancée of five years she might be interested in meeting another guy.

"Just wait in this area and I'll be out soon." Connie smiled.

"I think she likes you," Tammy said walking up behind her husband and brother-in-law. "Hello Chet."

"Hi Tammy. Listen I'm going outside to get some fresh air and think it's about time you two talked. Please keep it under control." Chet walked away quickly.

"Why are you here?" Tammy asked concerned. "What did you do?" She was thinking he might have hurt himself on purpose.

"My brother was concerned so I humored him and came in to get checked out. Why are you here?" He snapped back at her.

"I heard you were here and was worried about you. I love you Tom and the last few days have been horrible worrying about you. Please believe me that what happened was a terrible mistake and I swear everything dear to me that it will NEVER happen again. I quit my job."

She expected him to curse and call her names, but he looked deep in thought. "Are you OK? She reached and touched his arm, but he jerked back and away.

"Did you really resign?"

"Yes, I've been thinking about it because I can't stand being away from Timmy and you for so many weeks per year. I'll answer any questions you have. Come home with me."

My car is at Chet's and I'm going to stay there. I'll stop by tomorrow after lunch to see Timmy when he arrives home from school.".

"When are we going to talk? You know about....?"

"About why my best friend and wife decided to fuck each other?" He had never cursed at her like that before and it felt to her as if she hit by a train. He saw the shock in her face and wished now that he had held back. She stepped backwards quickly away from him and reached behind her to find a chair. Her legs and body were trembling from the jolt of hatred directed her way. She gasped when she missed grabbing the chair's arm rest and fell back onto her ass. Her head snapped back as well and hit the hard leg of the chair.

"Tom... Oh God, it hurts so much"

Tom forgot everything except the love he had for her and fell to his knees next to her. As he leaned downward, she reached up and grabbed him around his shoulders. "Tammy I'm so sorry. Are you OK? Where do you hurt? Should I get help?"

"It's my heart Tom. I love you so much and I'm afraid I have lost you. Please forgive me because I can't live without you."

"Is she OK?" Connie asked seeing Tom's wife on the floor."

"Yes. we don't need you now. You can leave," Tammy snapped up at the larger woman.

Chet walked back and saw Tammy sitting on the floor glaring at his friend Connie. "Oops, sorry to interrupt."

"Chet stay. I think we should leave, and I'll take Tammy home. Follow me and drive me back to your place," Tom said softly to kill the tension."

"Stay with me tonight and I'll drive you tomorrow to get your car. We still have a lot to talk about and Timmy really needs to see you."

"You talk and I'll listen."

She knew it would be hard, but it must be done. Chet helped her up while Tom walked over to thank Connie for her assistance.

"Thank you, Connie, for helping me."

"No problem and I would like to hear what happened to you last night." She took his hand and wrote her cell phone number on his palm. "Call me."

While Tammy went to the rest room Chet asked Tom, "Are you sure about this? I thought you wanted to cool down before getting into it with her."

"I need to hear it from her mouth that she willingly had sex with the asshole. I can't imagine what her reasons will be?" But he had an idea because he knew it was probably the same reasons in his fantasy with Lizzy. But was it a fantasy?

*

During the ride home, Tom and Tammy kept looking at each other but didn't say anything. Tom finally asked her, "Where is Timmy?"

"Betty came over and is watching him. That nurse gave you her phone number, didn't she?"

"Yes, she wants to help me. She says I'm ok physically but..."

She cut him off, "I know what I did makes you now hate me. I hate myself right now and am so ashamed. If I could take it all back, I'd..."

HE cut her off, "But you can't and I'm not sure I can ever trust you again. Were you ever going to tell me or just hide it? Or did you two have plans to do it again when you returned to the rig?"

"God no. I'll never be with another man, especially him. I don't know exactly why I did it. Sure, I was lonely on the platform, but I've been doing this for two years. The wine was a factor, but I've had wine around men before and never been tempted. Other men have come on to me before, but I've resisted every attempt to bed me. I promise I'll go to counseling to find out why I did it this one and only time. I do know that I trusted Mark when I let him into my cabin that day. It enabled him to get me past the point where my desires took over my brain. I never want to see him again and pray that Mary will forgive me one day."

"What would you do if I did the same thing to you?" Tom asked still aware of his fantasy or real night with Lizzy.

"First of all, I know you wouldn't..."

He interrupted, "You don't know because I believed the same with you."

She tried to hold back but let go her crying and tears. "This is all one bad dream or nightmare."

"Tammy the reason I went to the hospital was because I had a dream or... I thought it was a dream. In the dream I had sex with another woman, and it was so real. I can remember every detail and everything we did."

"But we can't remember details, right? You know... about dreams. Where were you?" She stopped crying, wiped her eyes, and sat up. "Did you have sex with someone else?"

He turned his head away from her, "No, I mean I don't think so."

She saw it and gasped, "Oh God Tom you have a red mark on you neck just below your right ear lobe. It looks like a hickey."

He pulled her car over to the curb and turned on the overhead light. After turning the rear view mirror his way he opened his seatbelt, twisted his neck up to the mirror and saw it. "FUCK!"

She sat back and crossed her arms. "We definitely need to talk"

*

Both were quiet as they parked into their double car garage. As soon as he turned off the car the door into the house opened and Timmy was looking out. As soon as he saw his daddy he started jumping up and down waving both hands. "DADDY CAME HOME MISS BETTY, DADDY IS HERE!!"

Tom jumped out of the car and ran to his son. Tears fell from his eyes as they hugged. "Daddy why are you crying? I'm glad you are home so maybe Mommy will stop crying now."