All Comments on 'The Oil Spot'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Underwhelming BTB tale of a selfish and stupid wife and petty and cruel husband. Average and unorginal at best.

LA

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Yet another sad-and-boring rewrite of an already tired, worn-out, flogged-to-death dried-up & dried out story.

I mean, why bother?

It IS , actually rather well written, yet the plot, and entire storyline is both older, and more leathery, than a T-Bone Steak from a Tyrannosaurus Rex!

If you can write this well, why just copy out tired old stories, after giving them the most perfunctory dusting-down in the history of English Literature? Why not spend a few minutes thinking-up an ORIGINAL twist? I am sure you can do it, I KNOW that you can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife has spent more than a month being fucked by a guy who is 20 years younger and has a huge cock. To show the depth of her remorse and her commitment to restoring their marriage, the best she can do is to offer up the well used holes of the old slut she colluded with to make him a cuckold? Oh come on, that is ridiculous. She had never heard of an escort? There are no younger, single female teachers she could turn to for help? She is a selfish, scheming cunt whom he should forever keep at arm's length.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

And yet another wimp writer joins the cuck,crowd. Wow, we need more cuck,stories,so mush I am so glad this clown is helping us out. What a pos., and the story is pos too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To hell with your cuck stories where the men get debased!

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Betty's apollogy was disingenuous. The last sentence proves all she cared about was sex not love or respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the fuck kind of woman marries a guy who's that anal retentive?

And what the fuck kind of guy gives a slut like that another chance?

Please, write a second chapter where their house burns down and they both die.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think that when Betty paraded that wore out old skank Helen into the room, he should have rejected her right away and insisted Betty find someone better looking and 20 years younger. When she found that person, fucked her to full contentment while Betty watched and then divorced the cheating slut. Let the kids see the videos, sent the principle unedited versions of it as well, burn them all down.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

I did like the way you wrote the story. I can't say I like the ending. I felt the MC belittled himself stooping to the lowest level. I can't imagine what satisfaction was gained.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

@Drgwng

Having a cuckold in the story is DEFINED by the category. LW has a fairly firm criterion that the wife (or committed woman) is adventurous! The theme is about the consequences of the female partner’s ‘adventures’ on the marital relationship. That criterion was satisfied when she acted on Steve’s demand that she shut off their marital sex. Hubby knew something was wrong, and started suspecting why she was changing! Hubby finding out is usually included. There are several general tracks. That starts with Hubby just getting pissed and leaving for parts unknown without bothering to investigate. Then We-The-Readers find stories where Hubby finds out and leaves or kicks Sweetie outta the house. At another extreme is Hubby who relishes the idea of his wife having a lover (or several) and helps her with her trysts. Less of a fetish is Hubby who finds out and decides to revise their ‘fidelity’ marriage vow to an open marriage, which often turns into swapping! Finally, WTRs often get Hubby who considers that Her Bull has stolen something of his and focusses on revenge of some sort against HB… or both Sweetie and HB (BTB - Burn TheBitch). Some authors present the ‘defense attorney’ tale where Sweetie’s positive attributes and marital history to out-weigh her betrayal (RAAC - Reconcile At All Costs!!

If you hate cuck stories, try Erotic Encounters, or Romance, or Group Sex … maybe even Fetish. Reading in LW will be like drilling a hole in your own healthy tooth!

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Why are pro cuck loser faggy weak willed men stories so popular?

Let's just say the MC is a total loser for having no balls or spine. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STUPID CUCK HUSBAND AND HIS DRAMATICS!! WIMP CUCK TOOK SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT HIS SKANK WIFE OF 30 YRS WAS CHEATING ON HIM!! AND THEN CUCK STILL HAS RELATIONS POST DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 2 star dislike.

At the end of the day the husband turned out to be the lowest of the low after all his moralising about being betrayed.

Imagine a future where he has found someone else and Betty turns up and explains just how he played her in the end. That someone else would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to stay with a man whose morals can be cast off that easily for his own dirty game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the end the MC turned out to be worse than the cheating wife. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another cuckold story like most in this forum. At least at the end he divorced the selfish cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'M AN ABSOLUTE BTB GUY, BUT THIS WAS A LITTLE TOO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked that he divorced the cheating wife but the other crap he pulled made me put him on the same level as the wife. No likeable charzcters in this story IMHO.

Xavier3737Xavier37378 months ago

Some people are saying that the husband ended up being worse than the cheating ass wife and what he did was too much. HOW!!! You can be a really nice person, but until you're put in that situation, you don't know the things that you're actually capable of. Or maybe I'm just a horrible vengeful person also. She deserved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect ending. There was no reconciliation, nor should there have been. He didn't cheat on her. He exacted revenge that was actually feasible and not over the top. And though they had sex one last time, it wasn't one of those where the cheating wife is forced into some sex slave by the husband and his lover just so she could stay part of his life or keep off the streets. Well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous