All Comments on 'The Oil Spot'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I liked the oil spot in the driveway. It was a great way to start the whole process of doubt, lies eventually catching the cheaters in the act. Keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

You are a welcome addition to the site and there are so few authors submitting cheating wives stories anymore and even fewer new ones submitting good material. Please continue. I gave you 100 because this is an 80 or 85.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brain_damage. why did you wimp out

I mean you totally wimped out. So Steve was bigger than you but I would have still given it a try. Don't you under stand anything about an Irishman's way. You could have goaded him into attacking you and then used unfair methods. The fear really reads. Politically uncorrectness. You were so afraid of upsetting readers with a little violence that you had your character wimp out. OPh I see how you get even..by making the other guy sleep in the wet spot(from Cuckold in Motel Room) After Steve had said what he did about the husband and told his wife not to fuck him...you still let him slide. You are a WIMP and will never change marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

DrallDrallover 15 years ago
The future?

An excellent story!Perhaps they can get remarried.30 years is a long time together.Thank you.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Good story.

It probably ended correctly.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
To calm

This was very well written. The husband is too calm. The presentation is too calm. Even if he would not be violent the other husband and the other wife seem to do nothing. Then there is the fact of the divorce. He was probably going to lose half of everything he had built up over the marriage. Where is the resentment? I don't believe in violence against your spouse, but there were two others he could have gotten revenge on and he did almost nothing. Alienation of Affection? No Principal would fire a teacher over their sexual habits. Remember he blurred out who the teacher was having sex with. You show promise as a writer, what you need is to study human nature and not to use borderline personalities in your characters. It will make your stories more believable and thus more acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

nicely written, enough drama and character development.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nicely done

The story was well balanced and each of us has his own limits. The guy who can keep his cool usually comes out ahead in the long run. Especially in a bloody divorce...

You did not talk about the divorce in itself which is a favorite topic here. The problem always being that the cheating wife get's away with half of the family's capital.

When it is the guy who was cheating this is reasonable.....

but with the wife... unless of course she makes more money than he does... Basically we do not worry about a good story and this one sounded very good to me! We want to know that Good will always triumph even doing fairly awful things... and for this to happen we have to be invulnerable physically, ethically and emotionally. Thanks for your efforts and please post some more and turn a tin ear to those who always want a perfect vengeance. In fact, I would have trouble looking in the mirror if I did what this guy did to his wayward wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What has

gone wrong with this site! A man who actually IS a man and not a pathetic no balls wimp,as they are usually portrayed on here nowadays.Great story and let's have more of them like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Liked It...

A good story and ending. Thank you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
WOW great story STRONG rational Husband

I have to say I really like this story. A LOT.

<br></br>

Half way into it I thought this was going the usual way... you know the way the Reconcile at all costs Nazis here at Lit always says... <i>"well she did sort of confess ...was upfront and was taking responsibility for her actions..." </i>

<br></br>

But you see the wife never really does. Sure the wife says <i>"I was ending the affair that very same afternoon you caught us"</i>... and she did NOT really stop on her own free will at all... and NOT laughing hysterically when the other guy suggest the wife trick her husband into eating a cream pie... well that is NOT the same thing as being a loving wife...is it?.

<br></br>

But when this author turned this around I loved it. The Husband could not bring himself to force his wife to watch while he fucked some other woman because that is not who he is. <b> He hated what his wife done... so he decided NOT to do what he hated. </b>

<br></br>

But those same principles meant he couldnt stay in the marriage.

<br></br>

Good line I said, <b>"I guess I became just like you."</b> Only he didnt really.

<br></br>

Good story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It seems like it is the little things that get you

I don't think you can cover everything up, if you have an affair at home. Just like the oil spot, a little slip up here a missed bit of evidence there, and your whole affair rears it's ugly head.She should have found somewhere else, other than her home. That was being stupid on her part.As for the husband, he wimped out. He had the perfect set-up to use both of those horny bitches, for anything he wanted.Lets look at it from a purely monetary aspect. He is going to lose too much,( half of everything he has ),if he divorces the little bitch, so why go there. Pussy is pussy,and he will need some sooner or later. He has a pussy that will let him do anything he wants,with his bitch wife, plus the other stupid bitch will service all of his sexual needs, maybe even an ongoing three way with the two women. He said that "he doesn't love her anymore!" Does that really make such a deal breaking issue? What else does she bring to the table? She will cook, clean, suck and fuck, even give up her asshole. What the hell else does he want? If she will mow grass and shovel snow,I'll marry the bitch.

It's a great story. and I had a good time reading it.Thanks for the well written post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I say

that's what she really deserved. to fucked and thrown away.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

The real deal that the reconcilation at cost miss is that an affair fundumentally changes that marriage. If fidelity is what defines the ground rules of the relationship then cheating should undermine how the non cheating partner feel about the cheater. Yes! Forgiveness should be the goal when the cheater is remorseful but to pretend like nothing happened is crazy. Good marriages can recover from a momentary lapse but in this story the wife cut the husband off at the request of her lover, laughed at her husband and preferred her lover sexually over her husband. The fact that she woke up to her wrongdoing weeks later really show that her love for her husband was shallow at best. She put first herself and then her lover ahead of her husband's well being. Thanks for an outstanding story!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Scary to Agree with Harry, but he's correct...

This is a very well written and realistic story. Living well is the best revenge - our wronged protagonist just has to keep looking for somebody new. I liked it when he threw the skank Helen out and wouldn't screw her. However, at the end of the day, this story is a tragedy - nobody wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was

fucking awesome! Rock on. She became a cock slut. Treat her with the level of dignity she earned for herself!

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Almost Great

If he had fucked Helen, then Betty, then thrown her away, would have been a great and perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story!

About time someone posted something decent to enjoy reading instead of all the "wimp husband/slut wife" bullshit that BT, www and needyou spew out. Written well and quite enjoyable to review a good old-fashion revenge story. Refreshing to see these "typical self-centered sluts" get proper consequences. To bad, the male figure in "Nici" stories didn't grow some balls and do something similar. Shame!

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
excellent

i think this represents how 90 percent of the people would react. i myself do know i would have lost love trust and most of all respect for my wife if i saw her doing what he saw....and yes i would sure do as much as possible to the asshole who started this shit...im not sure i could stop at just getting him divorced and losing his job though ...has to be more to be done to a good asshole like that

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Good read

Reasonably good writing with only few oopsies in the prose. Good hook to grab the reader's attention at the start of the tale. Decent characterizations though I thought Alan and Marsha were underdeveloped. They were only foils with no real part in the story except to play the aggrieved spouses.

<P>

The wife's actions seem a bit out of character for her. The whole business of cutting off her husband conflicted greatly with her portrayal as a long-time faithful spouse. I suppose she could've gone astray as depicted but it seems contrived. I'll suspend disbelief and give the author some leeway on this point.

<P>

The husband's actions are in most ways self-serving. Being deceptive about your intentions with the deliberate intent to cause hurt to another is pure selfishness. Beyond the pleasure of the moment, it forever tars your soul. Ditto for deliberately humiliating your soon-to-be-ex. It shows that you're a mean-spirited asshole who cares for no one else. I have no problems with the divorce. She cheated on her marriage, and divorce is certainly a proper response. The husband's actions leading up to his declaration of intent to divorce her tell me he's not someone I'd associate with given my druthers.

<P>

The conclusion to the story is a bit odd. It's clear that no love remains between the two after the divorce. I expected them to move on and find other people with whom they could be happy. The husband doesn't seem to manage it, and I suppose this is the author's way of subtly telling us what he really thinks of the husband's character. The same point is true about the wife's character.

<P>

Thank you for sharing your fine story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mostly a silly nonsense

.

DjmcljrDjmcljrover 15 years ago
Could not agree more

Roadbird hit the nail on the head. All actions we take in life have consequences. Whether we choose to think on them or not is a choice we make. A poor choice usually meets with an equal result. I enjoyed your story. Don McLellan

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Many problems in the story but I still liked how

it ended. The wife and the other slut are very stupid women used and then thrown away. A glaring error in the plot when she says she was tested for STDS was clean and they can have sex. It takes months of testing after the event to determine whether or not some STDs have been acquired. If I take a test today it only says that about sex months ago I was probably free of STDs or AIDS not that I dont have them. It might take two years to determine no infection. The other two spouses got exactly where they deserved divorces and loss of jobs, why would you let Helen keep her job? I find it difficult that the wife as a church school aide made enough money to pay for STD testing, counseling, and the other things she said she had done. Divorce her, you bet your life. Fuck her that last time no way in hell and I would never even let that Helen into the house, you dont know what diseases she has. A cheater is a cheater. If the cheat with one person, guess what they will cheat with others. I hope he explained to their children why he divorced her, you damn sure dont want her putting her spin on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Surprised everyone liked it?

Just because you say something about a person in your story doesn't make it true. Your husband 'says' he loved his wife, and you as the author wanted us to beleive that, but his actions and behavoir didn't show that at all. He was calm and almost completely disinterested when he sees them fucking around. Someone in love, someone devasted about what pain they were receiving would have picked up a baseball bat and walked in the room and taken all three of them apart.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Well done...

Realistic as well as well written. His internal conflict over what to do after he found out, after she confessed is powerful and will make some readers think about their own choices and the consequences of those choices.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You like to make mistakes and play one side as

the wronged. When she is arranging for Helen to fuck her husband she tells him not to humiiate her. Wow, she is worried about being humiliated by him when she has done multiple times of humiliation to him. What a slut! Then your regular, its safe thing: "First, I had myself tested for STDs and I'm clean.". This was after how long? Dear writer you need to learn about STD and HIV/AIDS testing. After six months of testing you can be almost sure you didnt have it six months ago. After a year of testing you can almost be sure you dont have it, not 100% yet! Being tested immediately after accomplishes almost nothing with regard to most STDs and HIV. So fucking her or Helen is asking for a death sentence possibly. Otherwise you wrote and interesting story. But calling a teachers aide a teacher is really a reach and at a private church school her salary would really hardly be worth considering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tears of sorrow mentioned no principal would fire

a teacher over their sexual habits. Hmmm, depending on who what where when and how that may be true. If it was a public school teacher not enjoying students maybe nothing would be done since it would require to much being done with central administration and personnel matters. But in a private church school there is little doubt that such a picture would put the teacher out of a job. Maybe not if he was doing on one person, perhaps his wife, face blotted out. But with two women in a threesome a church school would be to worried about scandal and the teacher would be terminated asap. Anyway the story is to crazy to worry about one doesnt fuck a slut wife, one divorces her, and that would probably cost the wife her job by itself. Of course she is sorry and remorseful, her paycheck is about to leave her and she doesnt have a prayer of making enough money to live on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
finally

finally someone done enough in one of your story to get divorce, it made for a true ending even if i know that if you wrote one more chapter you would have them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
tears and the sorrow

good, that he went through w divorce and moved forward, sort of. i guess its just sex w betty and not the love making. revenge against the others and consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A person that writes shit like this is really

brain damaged. The writer makes a complete wimp out of the husband when he lets him take the insults of steve and doesn't kick his ass..I mean really what kind of men do you write about/

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
"I guess i just became like you"

That sentence says it all..No way He could live with Her and what She done in their home..I know a lot of comments say He was the bad person here and feel sorry for Her, i wonder why??? Does creampie taste that good to you that you think he should have been early and just eat her out and be the wimp her friends thought he was???? What he saw on what happened in the guestroom and the lies and being cut off by Her there was just no way that He could see to take Her back and live with himself after..I know some guys would have done the Friend and have the 3some but not because they still loved and trusted the wife that,was killed by her actions.. But that it is easier to swing when you have a partner..Certainly Dan was not into that..Sad but the only ending i saw on this story too

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Good!

It is obvious that these two did not love each other as much as the husband and wife did in your other stories... This was an appropriate ending in this story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what about the hubby self esteem

hubby getting second from his own wife.dan got it first.wife another man whore and hubby can't get any.a born cockold,come out of the closet.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BRAIN DEAD, BODY ALIVE

no excuse, no alibis, no defense. WHATS NEXT,, TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Contrived: now there's a good description of the plot.

And, it's interesting that few comment on the descriptions of sex scenes in LW stories. Maybe many do get off on the extreme oral sex and the multiple climaxes of the males. Too much fantasy for my enjoyment. It's like the diving into the vulva after a night of dancing. Guess LW characters have no sense of smell or taste.

Other's have commented adequately on the generally low quality of this tale. I agree.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Nice

Revenge is good. All were caught, disgraced and divorced. Betty actually had the nerve to say she was set up in the end to make her feel humiliated. What a bitch.

Fuck 'um

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Iscariot

the meatiest cock is smoked, the cornhole buggered, betrayed!

IrfonIrfonabout 12 years ago
Good !

This ending was correct.

Divorced & distantly friendly - but nothing more !!

After hearing what she had to say on the DVD (and what she didn't do for her husband) she's very lucky she got what she did - could have been a lot worse !!

Having had a taste of cheating - she will do it again - only this time HE won't get hurt !!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I read 1 years ago and I forgot to give 5 stars.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Interesting take

Kind of bing-bang-boom, once the ball begins rolling. I thought the revenge was pretty good: a fuck and a mindfuck, all rolled up into one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
like all cheaters should be

she is divorced and left alone

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
How could be better?

This story would be much better with a longer epiloge in that an excellent Romantic Revenge Situation. This strangthen the Modern Figaro Type Revenge (to send foto about the loverboy to the principal).

To wash away the hope for reconcilation forever............

I offer Azpiri's story "Shattered", as a good example.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

he kept his cock and balls and tossed the cheating cunt out.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
The man was rational and showed strength

He also showed creativity and that he learned how to be as cruel as she was -

Maybe she did learn from her mistake - maybe the creampie bit did push her back over the edge and made her come back to reality (it certainly seems to have made her understand what she was doing). She was ending it and would not directly humiliate him - (well not completely anyway) - maybe she will make a good wife for someone in the future -

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 IN WHAT POSITION

does the second liar end up in, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No, be sure and get some from Steve...

...because whether it is a fair fight in this age of leftist political correctness or not, you still go to jail. So catch the fucker with his back turned with an iron pipe and take his knees out. Then get after him with your boots.

As for Betty? Way, way to light on her. She not only cucked you but she belittled you. That is punishable by death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

This woman is doomed to eb alone.

No man on learning of this history, would ever stay with her.

Use her sure, but not a relationship.

even if she had "changed", who would ever trust her after doing this to a long term husband?

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Fooled Me!

While I was reading this story, I thought he was going to take her back. I was already composing a comment in my head of how could he after what she did and said. Then you got me when this guy turned into a man and kicked her out. He was only playing a little mind game on her and was that interesting. Good Story and Thank You!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Seems that the man fooled all of us. It almost was a reconciliation until we found out he was just doing to her what she did to him. Without cheating. Fucking worthless cunt. All the cheaters got theirs;

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Good story

I gave it a four because of the thing with Steve getting fired. No public school system in the US can fire a male teacher for private sex acts with consenting females or vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was a catholic school

They do fire people over sex , homos, lesbians,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why ditch a good fuck?

Until a better one comes along. He should have completed the divorce but kept her around for sex, house cleaning, etc., until he meets a real woman to love. Let her misery linger as long as he benefits. Plenty of time to kick her out once he's done with her. I mean, Steve apparently opened her up physically and sexually. Why let some other guys benefit from that if she's willing to stay his private live-in slut? Who knows, they might actually fall in love again. Better the devil you know sort of thing.

And as to why? Big time Martian slut ray here. God I hate those little green bastards!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A MISS IS AS GOOD AS A MILE

unless it's for relief. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Husbands an asshole

We all make mistakes and she made a huge one, but she took full responsibility for her behavior. You would think that after 30 years of marriage he'd work on letting her show him how sorry she truly was. In my opinion he took the easy way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking other people repeatedly, cutting off your spouse with lack of love and respect, isnt a mistake, it life altering decision

she showed by her actions total disregard for her marriage, her husband, her professional life, she heaped disrespect and abuse on her husband while depriving him of his spouse as a mate. She lied repeatedly by her actions and word, endangered her own and her husbands health, became a total slut with multiple partners (2 partners), and acted in a manner in violation with her professional contract as a teacher (yeah all teachers contracts involve such clauses). Her husband did not abuse her nor her partners in crime, yes if you check in most states their acts in some way is a violation of law. He got what might be considered revenge but no where near the level of her betrayal. The only guilty one in that marriage is the wife, and in this she reaped what she sowed. Only one type of person out there can side with the wife, people who are committing adultery and are trying to justify their own actions.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
Some don't get it, but the author knows...

Great job. Even with all of the apologies (more like "I'm sorry I got caught") the cheating slut wife could NOT explain how she went to the shy, semi-frigid wife to a total cock whore for a strange man. THAT is the problem. Yeah, she claimed she wanted to quit, but if she hadn't been caught, they would be back in her pussy in less than two weeks. Fucking (not making love to her faithful husband of 30 years) was her drug, and she would have craved more very soon. If he wanted a little more revenge, he could have fucked her like a whore for a few weeks, THEN left her. AND she needed to learn to clean his cock after it had been in her ass and did anything else to her that would humiliate her. But in those weeks, he should have totally gotten into her head, and made SURE she knew what she was and made her regret her new life as a cock whore before he left her to it......after draining the bank accounts and leaving her cunt full.....

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Dead Love

Yup, you can kill love in a heartbeat. With her performance his love died. Is that surprising to anyone? She was a traitorous bitch. So much so, that it couldn't have happened overnight. There was a lot of history in her actions. Past grievances? A history of cheating? Bitter middle age? Who knows? What is for sure is what she said and did. Nobody comes back from that. He can forgive, but forgiveness does not mean a continued relationship it just means no retaliation. I would have let the kids see her in action to make it clear who ruined all the future family events. She needs to be excommunicated from the family. She is shit. Shunned not hated. There is a difference. Forgiveness does not mean being a doormat or a cuckold.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Oh yeah, he should definitely dump her, but not for the obvious reason...

No, he shouldn't dump her because she had sex with Steve and Helen, or because she cut him off, or because she was nasty to him...

No, a lot of that might have been expiated by the end of that last video where Steve started to call him a cuckold and suggested things that only intended humiliation to Betty's husband... and you could tell that those comments for taking their toll on Betty to the point that when they had left and she had cleaned up she started crying...

No, the reason you should dump her is that within a period of 5 weeks Steve and Helen managed to convince her to do all the sexual things that she had managed to keep from being convinced by her husband over 30 years... she's done for them in just five weeks what she had refused for 1,565 weeks with him.

And obviously, there were things she did with them it never even OCCURRED to him to ask of her... either she had no conscious valuation of her husband worth speaking of or they should write a book, "Turn a Thirty Year Wife To a Slut In Under Five Weeks"...

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Asshole

He just turned out to be an asshole and absolutely nothing she did deserved the deceit he pulled right to her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mbgdallas are an idiot!

The husband was very reserved in his revenge on Betty. He was fair. The wife had been cheating on him twice a week for 5 weeks. She demonstrated that she had no respect for her husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

Read it again. I would call this whore one of the worse cheating cunts ever. It was all about her pleasure. Now she can go fuck herself.

And he wasted thirty years on her.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mgbdallas really?

She cheats on him in his house cuts him off from sex says extremely derogatory comments about him and you feel sorry for her? Makes me wonder what you do behind husbands back

Someone like you has one off her affairs exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Check it out maybe you two can compare experiences

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mbgdallas

I'd like to know what your thought process is on this. Like, what do you think about what SHE did?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It started out a good story then turned to shit. TY for such a wimpish ending to a decent story beginning. YUK

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Hum

Sort of an odd little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Wondered Why

I saw the score on this story before I read it. About half way through I wondered why it was so low. I thought the author had a good tale going on. Then, towards the end, as the story began to fizzle out, I knew. The cucked husband refused to take matters in hand and do what he needed to do. He should have taken the DVD to the school board as a whole, not just the principle. He should have nailed all three of their asses to the wall and made sure none of them EVER taught school again. Then he should have beaten the hell out of "Steve", by hook or crook, dirty or not. A little jail time for doing what was right would have been worth it. Yeah, so I gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steve Was Right About Dan

Dan proved Steve was right. Dan is a wimpy cuckold. He should live a life of pain and misery.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Listen to our brain!

It is important to ensure the exwife's job, because the exhusband should pay alimoney!

However there are some occasions, when the good possibiltity to destroy the cheating soon to be exwife is the best solution.

To send prison or to earn the children custody by destroying the cheating wife.

2 excellent examples:

Longhorn07 "Fool Me Once"

and

FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Slot"

To think, here was the best solution to pay alimoney to the exwife with destroying her school job? He could not have to send her to prison and the help of the mobsters was not possibilty.

BTW Revenge type is to pretend reconciliation and after the cheater think it to start divorce! In the war and in the love every weapon is free! This is true for the cheated on TOO!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I don't

think those words mean what you think they mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"BRB"

Be right back, I think. The guy who made it had his brain check out temporarily. It will be back in 25 years.

joln321joln321almost 6 years ago
big mistake in the making

Making a huge mistake in confronting his wife Betty , Helen and Steve. insisting that they bring their spouses to a "Presentation".. The trio get their heads together and they can make this all go away. Betty fixes Dan his supper slipping him a drug. He suddenly feels dizzy and collapses, she calls Steve who comes over and places Dan in .... Never to be seen or heard from again. 48 hours later, Betty calls the Police that Dan never came home and is worried. Missing person report. . Affair protected. Best scenario, Dan mails two packets to Helen's and Steve's spouses containing the video and the pictures. Also a packet to the Schools Principal and the School Board. Revenge guaranteed. Affair exposed, As for Betty, She started showing remorse. He now gets the same kind of sex that Betty gave Steve and she no longer denies him anything. needless to say. His wife gets fired from her job.OR he mails the packets to Helen, Steve and Betty with a black mail note. threatening to expose them to their spouses Then does. The affair ends with three people fearing someone is going to expose them... My thoughts.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Just found this one

Not bad. I'm glad he got his head on right at the end, and sent Betty packing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have reconciled

Betty did everything to attempt to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 STARS

It was 5 stars up through the last time he had sex with Betty. But when he failed to carry through on working things out with her, it turned to 3 stars.

Well-written, interesting tale.

Paul in Oklahoma

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Yeah, the cunt of a wife killed that marriage stone-dead. Being sexually liberated with her lover and doing things for him she denied her husband was one nail in the coffin, them laughing as they humiliated the husband was another. Anyway faulting the husband is insane... no one could forgive that kind of betrayal.

When the wife brought Helen for him to fuck, Dan should have been furious. Betty got to fuck a guy 20 years younger than her, so he should have demanded a much younger woman, and anyone would be better than the whore who encouraged his wife to have an affair in the first place!

Fucking Betty in the ass was a nice bit of closure for a farewell fuck, but Dan should have shared the photos and videos of the three of them with the school. They were obviously into humiliation, so it would be nice to see how they liked being fired from their jobs and ostracised by everyone they knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was okay

he didn't break her, like she did him. he didn't really get her back.

she broke his trust. even if he did her friend in front of her, it' wouldn't be the same.

he'd have to...add humiliation....at least.make her eat his cum from her friend's pussy while he complimented her on being a better lover.

that's what she did, without his consent. at least he told her upfront.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Anon

Youre wrong, betty killed it. What she did in her own home. Cutting him off and playing him. Betty killed it, then kick it, then ground her heals in it. Unforgivable. 5 good story btw. 5

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cheating caught punished but ?

4 stars. Decision between 3 and 4

Didn't like it all but well written

She said to much with Steve and Helen and took pride in cutting him off

No possible reconciliation

But the last Fuck?

Pictures of all shown to school and friends etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dan should have fucked Helen

There was no reason not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cybogi nailed it

What she said when she didn't think her husband would hear sealed her fate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: Dan should have fucked Helen

I agree, Helen's husband had already dumped her ass, he was planning to dump his slut wife. Throw on a condom and fuck them both in the ass and carry on with your plans.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story about people I don't agree with.

Mostly, I think he made a mistake. There was a real potential there to heal, but he took the revenge and destruction route instead. I understand him, but I don't agree.

However, the story was well told and that doesn't require that I agree with the choices the characters make. Good job. Our actions do have consequences.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Like the story overall, but would have enjoyed some life altering physical retribution on Steve.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't you just love bitches?

Weird story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ok i agree...

..u r brain damaged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Steve is the only one."

So I guess Helen didn't count? Makes you wonder how many other sex partners she had that didn't count...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok this is just a fantasy story and I very much doubt it would happen in the real. I think Dan should have tried to forgive Betty she is repentant and remorseful and seeing a therapist trying to understand why she did what she did.

It was very unfair of Dan to end it the way that he did when Betty has shown that she was truly sorry and had actually ended the threesome for good when Dan discovered them.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Sorry anon, that could and would devastate many marriages no matter how sorry the wife truly was. The words "I love only you" and "I'm sorry" will never just magically fix things.

It is literally possible to suddenly have the love you have for someone ripped out of you and be totally gone. The story was a good one, the husband did what was right for him not for her, as she did what was right for her with her affair, which, sadly for her, wasnt right for him.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

I agree with the iameasel sorry is just a word and can't fix shit...Dan did what i would do if im not too disgusted with my cheating wife. Great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So not only did she cheat on her husband, she completely cut him off from having sex, humiliated her husband in front of her lover( "Dan could never fill my pussy like this") and was totally willing to feed him her "lover's" creampie. But don't be so judgmental, hold your high horses now, she "confessed" it all to her husband and took "complete responsibility for her actions"( although after getting caught by her cucked hubby). So she deserved a romantic reconciliation, doesn't she? After all she's the last female human on earth and therefore "the only one" for hubby? So what she cheated on him and belittled him, you can't just ruin your marriage for ONE SMALL MISTAKE.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Your story. Well written. But it just feels like reconciliation. 30 years together. Plus the wife was really willing to try to make amends

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

A man just can't live with this. Forgive, yes. Not forget in real life.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You had me scared that he was going RAAC/ CUCK!!! Thank you for giving him BALLS...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and I continue to think it was a missed opportunity. Rarely have I read a story where the wife makes amends as sincerely or completely, and yet he just can't give her that chance. Too bad for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love does not start instantaneously and it does not end instantaneously. Maybe love was really not there for the whole 30 years. Saying he could not continue in the relationship is understandable. Saying his love for her was gone tells us that it was shallow at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a wimp and a cuckie. Steve was allowed to walk away with his smirk.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Could have been more than a 2 star, except we got the same tried and true over the top wife who did everything she wouldnt do with her husband, with the boring old shutting him off trope thrown in for good measure.

This, again, is literary manipulation to totally enrage the reader because the writer doesnt have the skills needed to allow the story to actually do that job.

Though I am still curious how anyone thought that how she was written as someone who sincerely and completely made amends.

As a man Im offended that men here are frequently far more stupid than they think women are.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous