The Old Artist Ch. 06

Story Info
Sympathy Sex for the Beautiful Sally.
3.1k words
4.65
6.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers

All characters over eighteen.

*

After a memorable love-making session in her office with Gary, Dr. Susan Carter thought how waking up nude on a couch is somewhat uncomfortable. She wondered what a full evening with him would be like in bed. She threw off the afghan, stood, and looked down at him. The scientist in her was just as curious as the woman who still craved the satisfaction he provided. Damn he was good! She began to feel the afternoon chill.

As Gary looked up, he noticed her delightful nude figure as she got up and dressed. He felt deeply attracted to her. Perhaps she would pose for him in his art studio. He wondered if his feelings were the result of the pheromones. She had exposed him to her Supermones which resulted in fantastic sex.

He had come to Susan's office for an impromptu meeting concerning an enigma he had with his young, twenty-something art assistant, Kate. After two exciting sexual encounters with the beautiful Kate, Gary could not explain the wild experience she and he had encountered sexually. It was like tuning into a frequency he had never experienced before.

Considering his prior career as noted sex psychologist, his orgasms with Kate were unusually strong both times. Most notably, he found he could continue going because his stiffness did not subside. As he continued both times, it was as if he had multiple mini-orgasms at the end. To him, this was the greatest enigma at his age! Perhaps any age.

He was surprised that Dr. Susan Carter had read his book on the mega female orgasm. She asked him to drop the formalities and call her Susan. She was indeed beautiful, perhaps in her 40s, her smile was warm, and her eyes sparkled so green. Gary decided to tell her the complete story. He described his prior career as a noted psychologist in human sexuality, and his best-selling book on the female mega orgasm. He told her of the discovery of previously unknown erotic acupressure points on the human body in Thailand which led to his book.

Susan had told Gary, "My team and I have been researching supramolecular nano-pheromone technology in humans. We have known that certain brain chemicals are triggered and released prior to and during human sexual arousal. Our discovery of these triggers led to the discovery of many more pheromones than we expected. My team can now measure, capture, and analyze each of these pheromones."

As a demonstration, Susan used some hand lotion infused with one of what she called Supermones and it set the stage for both of them to enjoy deeply fulfilling sex. Both fell asleep on her office couch in a stupor of post-coital brain chemistry.

Susan's sweet voice said, "Gary, I hate to cut our tryst short, but I am expected to teach an evening class. While I need to run, this was wonderful, and I have much to discuss with you, but time is not with me right now. Hand me your phone and I will put in my contact information." To be sure it was correct, as she was still a bit fuzzy from the flush of hormones, she called her phone. It rang and she knew he had her number.

She was now dressing quickly, so Gary got the message and put himself together. Both were off into the late cold winter afternoon.

Interesting, Gary thought as he walked toward his car, no goodbye kiss or hug! As he walked back to his car, the breeze was getting colder. Even with the chill in the air, he was getting horny remembering the extraordinary love making session with Dr. Carter. Were the pheromones still affecting him? Perhaps they were the answer to his enigma with Kate.

At 70, Gary was somewhat exhausted, so he returned to his house for a quiet evening. After a shower, and a quick text to "We Deliver Meals," he thought, you do have to love technology. A BBQ meal delivered like pizza. He selected a tv movie and settled down. In short order, he was asleep on his couch.

Something woke him from his deep sleep. It was the doorbell and persistent knocking. He looked at the clock and it was 1am. He could hear someone crying in a muffled tone. He opened the door and there was Sally, one of his very beautiful figure models, crying. In an explosion of sound, she started crying louder and threw her arms around Gary. After a moment, Gary kissed her on the cheek and escorted her into his house.

"Sally, please come in," Gary said as he took her coat. "The chill outside will give you a cold." She was dressed in boots, a mini skirt, and a tight-fitting blouse. A beautiful sight except for her face which was red and wet from her tears. She reached out and gave Gary another strong hug and just cried and quivered in his arms. He held her until the crying subsided. He guided her to the couch, and moved toward the kitchen and asked, "Would you like some tea?"

Sally was now just sniffling and asked, "May I have something stronger, perhaps wine?"

"Sure," he said and opened a bottle of white wine and handed her a glass. Sally took the glass swigged almost half of it down.

"Easy, Sally. Now, what do I owe the honor of your visit this evening?" Gary questioned as he refilled her glass.

"My live-in boyfriend abruptly left me two days ago and went to Canada," she began to cry again. "The bastard took my cat and most of my DVDs." Her whimpering continued.

Gary was uncertain what to do and how to comfort her. He had forgotten for a moment that he was nude and just in his housecoat. The realization came to him as he sat down beside her on the couch and it pooched open.

Sally's humor was coming back and she said, "Gary! What have you been up to tonight?" They both laughed and Gary offered her a second glass of wine and refilled his glass. He thought his day/night could not get more interesting.

Previously, he had shown lovely Sally how to achieve the Female Mega Orgasm as defined in his famous book. After his long dry spell sexually, things were almost more than he could handle this month, not to mention the magical sex with Kate.

Sally snuggled up to Gary and whispered, "Gary, I need a really big favor. Would you please help me experience your famous mega orgasm again tonight?"

"Sally, sympathy sex would not really solve your problems. Life has its ups and downs and you are beautiful and smart. You will survive this downturn and be better off for the experience. Trust me!"

"Gary, you have a wonderful way of putting things, but I need my mind to be blown again and then get some sleep. I have not been able to sleep for two nights."

Gary wondered what type of vitamins he should be taking to keep his libido up at his age. Sympathy sex, such an interesting conation.

"How about just snuggling on the couch and we'll see where it goes from there... There is no rush and you are welcome to spend the night."

Sally stood and removed all her clothes before Gary could say anything and flopped back down on the couch and snuggled up to him. Her lovely figure did not go unnoticed by Gary's artist's eye. Her almost perfect form and beauty was one of several reasons he had chosen her to be his primary model for his nude figure art.

As Gary acquiesced mentally, he got up and left for a moment to get his massage oil—which was just grapeseed oil infused with rosemary—a towel, and a sheet. He warmed the oil in his microwave.

He then prepared the couch from getting oil all over it and asked her to lie on her stomach as he knelt beside her on the floor. He repositioned her on the couch, so she had a small throw pillow under her hips, which pushed her butt higher than the rest of her body.

As Sally waited, she could feel moisture forming in anticipation of the lovely orgasms she knew he could deliver. No man had ever taken her to the level of orgasmic bliss as he had done when he showed her his female Mega Orgasm. She needed this diversion, this ultimate pleasure, to calm the pain of her lost love.

When Gary returned, he applied and spread some of the oil over her back. She murmured a sigh of pleasure as he slowly he began to lightly massage it down her back. He oiled her whole back side working lower to coat the back of her thighs, her calves, and he completely oiled her feet.

Sally thought at this moment she was finally able to relax, but she began to feel Gary's hands massage her feet in ways she had never experienced. This was new and something was making her breaths deeper.

"Sally, these spots on your feet I am massaging are erotic acupressure points. They will help your brain release special endorphins. This will help your body get ready for your release."

At this point, Sally did not care. She had experienced his Mega Orgasm once before. This was just what she needed, she trusted him, and it was so therapeutic; she was just melting. It almost felt like her feet were giving off sparks or vibrating on a low frequency. Her breathing was deeper.

As Gary slowly opened her legs wider so he could massage the inner portion of her legs, she quivered in anticipation. At first his fingertips felt like feathers moving on the inside of her calves, and just before he reached her kneecap, he dug his fingers deeper into one of his secret acupressure points and Sally could feel the moisture forming in her slit.

Her labia were expanding, and it was almost as if she was feeling the blood rush to those nether lips. She yearned for his touch there, but then she felt Gary's hands massaging her inner thighs. This was heaven and she was floating again. After some time, he lightly scraped his nails up to the inner fold between her labia and thighs. In anticipation she began to leak, and without notice he worked his thumbs to the crease between her thighs and butt. He again dug in at acupressure points at the creases between her anus and vagina. To Sally's amazement, both tighten into involuntary Kegels.

As he worked his way back down to her knees, to another set of special erotic acupressure points, Sally was feeling the heat. Now her vagina was yearning for attention, but Gary was slowly working his leg routine except when he reached her butt. It was so lovely, he had to pause and massage it for a while as he pressed his fingers into the pillowy muscles until they tightened. Again, he repeated the leg procedure until she was flowing freely. This was not a scripted routine, as he firmly believed each woman was different and each approach requires a different touch.

"Oh my God, Gary, I am going to have an orgasm." And she quivered with a small one as his hands moved slowly up her back with a traditional Thai massage.

She thought, he had not touched her clit or boobs and yet still, she had an orgasm.

"Hang in there with me, Sally, I have this wonderful gift for you."

Once he reached the back of her neck, he pressed two more of his special spots that he knew would trigger unique brain chemistry, and Sally felt a flush of vaginal fluid seep down to her clit again, which did not go unnoticed by Gary. Her body was sparkling with beads of sweat and oil.

Gary was now pushing deeply into traditional massage points on her back and along her spine until he reached her butt again. That lovely butt! He caressed it and then massaged deeper into more of his secret acupressure spots which were taught to him in Thailand.

Sally rolled over and said, "I am ready, give me the big one!"

"Stay with me here, Sally, we have to approach this slowly," Gary said as he began to oil the front of her body. The oil was still warm, and he started with her toes and feet again. With both hands he pressed on both feet between the big toes and the base of the foot pad, he squeezed, and Sally thought she saw stars as his index finger pinched on two acupressure points at once. He released his grip and Sally swooned.

He continued applying the oil up her well-proportioned legs, spreading the oil with traditional massage techniques. As he approached her vagina, he spread her legs further apart. Even her vagina was a work of art. The pink of the labia then opened, and he marveled at its beauty.

Yes, he thought, he was a vagina man. He was pleased as her clit was now poking out. He could not help but to blow his hot breath on the tender lips. Sally almost arched into another orgasm as Gary moved up her body with his oiled hands. Spreading the oil across her pubic bone to her belly button, Sally's breathing increased.

Sally felt so hot, it could not even compare to her early make-out days in the back seat of cars as a teenager. This was more than teenage make-out fever!

Gary pushed her back down as she arched up, pre-orgasmic. And there they were, two of the loveliest breasts known to man. His fingers delighted in feathery touch as he spread fresh oil on these two beauties. Her nipples became tight as rocks as he traced little circles around them.

"Gary, this is pure torture, I am ready for release," Sally pleaded with him. He knew she was part of the 'I want it now' generation.

"We have just started but you will experience a few small ones along the way. Stay with me, Sally, and you will sleep like a baby." With that, Gary worked to her upper torso applying the oil. Then he applied oil on her arms down to her hands and began rubbing spots on her palms. The arm massage was more than a traditional massage. She could feel that all her resistance was gone, and she was game for anything.

Gary had her close her eyes as he massaged around them so tenderly, and she was impressed how erotic it was. In a sudden flash, he inserted his index finger into her mouth and explored spots in her mouth. This was different and she could not explain why she was flowing again. The towel was getting damp.

He moved to her breasts, her nipples harder than stones, and she was on the verge of another small one. For Sally, these small ones were her old big ones. Now her desire for the big one was creeping down her spine. The little one was coming, and she sat up grabbed Gary's head and kissed him, driving her tongue as deep as she could in his mouth as the orgasm struck. She fucked his mouth with her tongue until the quake subsided.

"Sally, we still have a way to go yet. Look at it like climbing stairs." Sally could hardly hear him as she slid back down to reality, and then Gary's light stroking of her outer labia was bringing her back up. Her clit began to throb, and she was flowing like a fountain.

Gary thought those puffy outer labia needed some of his tongue therapy, and he slid down and tasted the sweet nectar flow between her slit. He realized the pheromone push from her vagina had made him hard and twitching. Calm down, he thought, this was about her needs tonight.

He slid his hands up her sides, massaging more acupressure spots between her ribs, and then finally his hands reached her lovely breasts and he began lightly pinching her nipples.

She took a deep breath and said, "Gary, please pinch harder." Another small quake hit, and she arched. Then she felt his mouth suck in her clit, and he began a cadence sucking and flicking with his tongue that matched her heartbeat. This too was new. He pinched her nipples harder as she requested. She was climbing the edge and was just about there. Her legs began to quiver. Gary moved his mouth to her belly button. He knew at this level of arousal, the nerve endings there would release the final chemistry for her to experience the big one.

He leaned up and slid his hands down to her vagina. Slowly, he slid his two fingers up her vulva gathering moisture and inserted them into her vagina. She quaked another small one. With his right index finger, he began tapping her clit and lightly flicking it as if he was keeping beat to music. She was soaring higher and higher on anticipation as she was almost there. She had been there once before and she craved the release that was coming. This was more than a gift; it was psychological release.

He lifted his inserted his fingers up and massaged her g-spot, all the while lightly manipulating her clit with his other hand. He began flicking her clit harder with his right index finger in a windshield wiper technique, soft and then harder. Small quakes were pushing her up the magical edge. The combination of both hard and soft was bringing her higher and higher yet keeping her on the edge. That beautiful, magical edge. It was like her body was flying into the sun. Gary increased the tempo and decreased it as he increased her pleasure. Sally thought this was beyond sublime, she could stay in this state forever, but Gary pushed her higher. Gary knew she was there.

"Breath, Sally, please take a deep breath," Gary requested, and Sally did. The quakes were like hitting the sound barrier and she was shivering, arching, and he held her. As the big one subsided and she began to slowly come down, she hung on to Gary tightly. As time went on, she fell asleep in his arms. Soon after, he picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom. As Gary was carrying her, he thought that the French had it right when they called the post-orgasm 'la petite mort' (which described the post-orgasmic state of unconsciousness). After he had her settled in his bed, he sl ipped in and they both slept deeply.


MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers