The Old Artist Ch. 05

Story Info
Fate leads to an erotic encounter with the younger Dr. Susan.
3.2k words
4.74
6.8k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers

All characters over eighteen.

***

The wind was cold as Gary crossed the campus; he tightened his coat and scarf. At 70, he was not as spry as he used to be in his mid-years. Still, the air was refreshing as he walked toward the building complex. He had heard about Dr. Susan Carter's research into brain chemistry, but did not know she was also researching the erotic effects of pheromones on males and females.

His longtime friend and beer drinking buddy, Dr. John Meyers, professor of Egyptian Anthropology, suggested a meeting with Dr. Carter. Perhaps she could give him insight into his dilemma. Gary hoped a surprise visit to her office would not end up being a faux pas.

After two exciting sexual encounters with his new studio assistant Kate, Gary could not explain what Kate and he had encountered sexually. Just thinking about Kate and her scent made him stiff. Considering his prior career as noted sex psychologist, his orgasms at 70 were unusually strong both times with her. Most notably, he found he could continue going because his stiffness did not go away. Both times, it was as if he had several multiple mini orgasms at the end. To him, this was an enigma at his age!

Yes, Kate was in her mid-twenties, smart, beautiful, and would turn any man's head. Yet, it was more than that. Something else was going on. He noticed that even Kate felt this unusual connection. Both times, while they were having sex, it was as if both fell through a black hole. He still could not explain why these unusual feelings were so powerful. His buddy, Dr. John, suggested he had finally fallen in love, but Gary knew it was something more than that!

Gary entered the Microbiology Building and looked on the directory; there she was on the second floor—Dr. Susan Carter. He was glad he did not have to climb the stairs, but the elevator music was annoying. At last, he was in front of her office door and knocked.

A voice came from inside the office that said, "Come in Dr. Stone."

Gad, how did she know it was him?

"John gave me a call and said you would drop by today. So, how may I help you?"

Gary was not sure how to begin. He took a seat in front of her desk. She was indeed beautiful—perhaps in her early 40s—her smile radiant, and her eyes so green. Gary decided to tell her the complete story. He described his prior career as a noted psychologist in human sexuality, and his best-selling book on the female mega orgasm. He told her of the discovery of erotic acupressure points on the human body in Thailand, which led to his book.

He explained that after he retired, he became a noted figure artist, that he had set up a studio and was selling a lot of his figurative and nude art. He then described his two encounters with Kate, his new studio assistant, and the enigma created by those encounters.

"Dr. Stone, I have read your book and followed your research. It was groundbreaking! It is a shame the university ended your tenure here. Your work has interested me greatly."

Gary smiled and was glad that she did not just dismiss him.

"By background, I am an organic chemist, and we have founded the Center for Human Senses."

"How interesting," Gary said while mentally admiring her beauty.

"My team and I have been researching supramolecular nano-pheromone technology in humans." Dr. Carter explained.

"We have discovered that certain brain chemicals are released prior to, and during, human sexual arousal. We have confirmed that these newly discovered brain chemicals trigger pheromones. We can now measure, capture, and analyze these pheromones. We found certain places on the male and female body can release a full range of pheromones. These have never been measured before because they have no perceivable odor."

Perhaps, Gary thought, this was the answer to why he and Kate experienced extraordinary sex.

"These subtle chemical signals have affected humans, and a full range of mammals, since the dawn of mankind. While previously not detectable by humans, these pheromones have a significant effect on both males and females and often lead to coitus. We also found that certain individuals produced a range of 'super' pheromones and that is where our current research is leading us."

"Please call me Gary," Gary took a deep breath. "Your work sounds very interesting and perhaps apropos."

"Likewise, please call me Susan." Even at his age of 70, she was finding him interesting in a very attractive way. She could not help looking at his hands. She wondered if he could be one of those unique individuals that carried the super pheromones. After all, history shows that certain women and men had a propensity to have many lovers. Mother Nature's way of diversifying the gene pool. Mother Nature did not count on birth-control pills!

She continued, "We also found that a small portion of the population produces these pheromones and we have named them 'Supermones'. And, with our newer scientific equipment, we have been able to finally isolate them."

Gary noticed her blouse was pouched open and he caught a glimpse of her red bra, a color that he had always loved in women's lingerie. "Focus!" he thought.

"Gary, what I don't understand is why an older fellow like yourself would entertain 'encounters,' as you call them, with such a young lady?" Dr. Carter gave a rather coy smile.

"Well, Susan, I am not exclusive with her, and we understand the vast difference in our ages. I, to, don't understand our unusual connection. That is why I came by to see you."

Gary wanted to break the ice further with her and said, "I am not sure Kate and I would like the same music." And Gary laughed. Susan smiled too.

He noticed something was in the air, and it seemed that the tables were turning on him. Susan had pulled out some hand lotion and somehow it was influencing him. Shortly thereafter, his arousal was seemingly fired up by the subtle fragrance. He was now tuned-in to her lips and eyes. He was fascinated by the way she wore her clothes. His breaths were deepening. His thoughts were focused on how delightful it would be to undress her in his bedroom. His mind wandered. He shook his head trying to get back to the subject at hand, but the only thing he could think of was seducing Susan.

"Have you noticed something different about our meeting now?" she sighed. "Many experts in the field of human sexuality describe how the male nervous system must be chemically unwound, fantasy awakened, and an erection to occur before the male comes to full arousal. What if we discovered a mutually shared pheromone that chemically sets the stage for both females and males prior to what you called the unexplained enhanced encounters with your assistant?"

Gary thought for a moment, the hand lotion is having a major effect on me, I better not stand up! He was hard and throbbing. He glanced back to Susan, and she was looking directly into his eyes. He was melting and he felt the heat coming from her. Something was connecting him to her; he reached out and took her hand.

"Yes, I am amazed and I am not quite sure why you are affecting me this way. I am fully aroused just because of your hand lotion! I am more than mesmerized. Yet, I find it curious from a clinical standpoint, I hardly noticed a fragrance or odor at all. Please tell me more."

She squeezed his hand and he almost involuntarily leaned in and she gave him a tentative kiss on the lips. She pulled him in a little closer and slid her tongue lightly back and forth between his lips. It was like fire and ice! A dance of things to come. To his surprise, she then put her index finger into his mouth and wiggled it out. He received a direct dose of the pheromones and all his resistance was gone.

Gary considered who was seducing whom.

She knew he was now flying in a stew of brain chemistry triggered by the hand lotion. While it was having the expected effect on him, it also was affecting her too! After the demonstration of her research on him, she wondered if she should continue. She was attracted to him—was this her chance to experience the "mega" orgasm she had read about at the hands of the master?

She figured it was now or never, threw caution to the wind, and gave him a full-on French kiss with her hand at the back of his head. By running her fingers through his hair, the lotion was also being absorbed by his scalp. She broke the kiss and pushed him back into his chair.

She stood and said, "How do you like the power of the pheromone chemistry we have discovered? The hand lotion I used had one of our newly discovered "Supermones." What do you think of the response it caused in you?" She walked to her office door and locked it.

Gary could almost not talk. He knew for centuries man had tried to discover aphrodisiacs and fragrances that would increase the sexual arousal in both males and females. His response was so overwhelming, he felt a blush creeping up the sides of his cheeks. Yes, his temperature was significantly increased.

Susan was tickled that she was seducing him. She knew men were visual, so she stood directly in front of him and took off her blouse, kicked off her heels, and slid out of her skirt. Gary admired her red lingerie and she moved toward him with open arms. He noticed a couch off to the side of the room and he guided her over without breaking the embrace. Even through her bra, her nipples felt like stones against his chest. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and lightly raked her nails down his chest.

Gary delighted in taking off her bra, garter belt, stockings, and panties. Her nipples were dark brown and were standing out, her body had an almost a glittering tan, and she was totally shaved around her vagina. He could tell she was very aroused because he noticed a slight wetness sparkling around the lips of her vulva. As much as he wanted to lick those tender lips, he asked her to lie on her stomach on the couch. He proceeded to give her what he called a dry massage because he had no massage oil.

He was having the same feeling he had experienced with Kate. These chemical messengers were interesting, but going with the flow was now the only drive he could consider. He then thought this was almost magical sex, a new term! Magical Sex!

He slowly started with her feet hitting the secret acupressure points that he knew would evoke erotic responses, though it was not as if she needed further arousal. With her lovely feet, the arches responded as expected. He worked up her calves and thighs and noticed she was in good shape, perhaps a runner. Finally, at her butt, the muscles seemed too tight.

"Please close your eyes and take deep breaths, Susan," he said as he worked out the tension. As he moved up toward her back, hitting all the traditional Thai massage points, she was responding to his erotic acupressure points as well. Her breathing was heavy, but not at his request.

Turning her over on her back, he again admired how tight her nipples were. Her dark, tanned skin shimmered in the light; her sparkling beauty was stunning. He again started with her feet; the slow tendon massage enhanced with the special erotic acupressure points were increasing Susan's desire for release. She spread her legs and Gary slowly worked up to her inner thighs.

As horny as the pheromones had made him, he wanted to demonstrate his mega orgasm to this beautiful colleague. Pressing and caressing certain points on the inner portions of her calves and thighs, over and over again, he could almost feel the increased heat between her legs building. She was dripping and sparkling in the light. This was not missed by Gary, and he knew it was time to take her to another level.

"Gary, this coquetry and teasing has got to me, please fuck me, I am more than ready."

"Sweet Susan, we are almost there. Please hold on with me! I have this special gift I want to give you."

His hands slowly massaged erotic points between her thighs and labia; massaging oh so lightly and then with more pressure. His hands moved up and around her pubic bone where two special erotic acupressure spots were massaged. She arched off the couch and had mini orgasm.

She considered how he had not even touched her intimate parts and yet she still had a small orgasm!

Gary went to her breasts and pressed her nipples between his fingers. "Gary, pinch harder, I am almost there again!" she whispered.

Gary ignored her request and moved to her mouth and inserted his index finger while still manipulating her breasts and nipples with his other hand.

Susan reached up and grabbed Gary and pulled him down to her for a long French kiss, at the same time unbuttoning and loosening his pants. Gary stood and removed all his clothing. Susan leaned up and took a hold of his penis. He gently pushed her back down and said, "Not yet Susan, we have a way to go."

"Please Gary, I am ready!"

While Gary considered doing as she requested, he knew Mother Nature was all about procreation. He was on a mission to give her a mega orgasm. It was all he could do to continue. He decided to move ahead with his plan and concentrate on her vagina. He nuzzled her neck and moved his head between her breasts. He lingered using his tongue to manipulate her nipples and soft tissue of her beautiful breasts—up and around the nipples.

"Deep breaths now, Susan, and please start doing Kegels. They will enhance the mega orgasm."

Oh yes, she thought, the mega orgasm.

Gary moved down her abdomen and lingered a moment at her belly button, tonguing more erotic acupressure points. It was like her skin was emitting a vague fragrance but had no smell. Her hands were holding his head as he licked and kissed his way down to her vagina. But then he moved back up to her pubic bone to spots he had massaged earlier and kissed them and drove his tongue into her flesh.

She had another mini orgasm; she could hardly form thoughts now. The combination of her Supermones and Gary's erotic acupressure points were driving her into a level of heat she had never experienced before. She did find it interesting that she was having mini orgasms without the manipulation of her clit.

She was on fire and kept raising her hips with each Kegel. Her vagina was flowing like a summer garden hose. Gary was picking up on her unique scent. He moved down to run his tongue from the bottom of her slit to her protruding clit. Her next mini orgasm lifted her off the couch again and Gary pushed her back down. He began a thumping cadence on her clit with his index finger, softer and then harder. It was like a set of steps he was walking her up to the goal of the famous mega orgasm. She was having mini orgasms each one moving her a step higher and higher.

"Breathe deeply now Susan, keep the Kegels going." Her legs trembled and separated wider, as if to give better access to her vagina. He again massaged those special spots between her thighs and vulva. He could not resist taking a taste of her as he ran his tongue lightly up and down her lips. So delightful the warm wet folds between her slit and his tongue.

Gary could tell she was now ready to experience his gift. He inserted his left index finger slowly into her vagina feeling up for the beaded padding in front of the G-spot. He felt gentle insistence with preliminary contractions in her vagina. Her mini orgasms were like climbing a silver thread to the Milky Way, higher and higher. Gary inserted his middle finger, pushing both fingers up and in. He rubbed his middle finger directly on the G-Spot, but then spread both fingers on each side of the G-spot. He was hitting the "Gary's Secret Mega Orgasm" spots. Then back on her G-spot. The rhythm of both were sending Susan to places she had never been before. Her vagina was pulsing. Again, with his other hand, using his index finger, he did a windshield wiper movement across her clit, soft then hard. He knew she was right on the edge of the big one.

Susan felt as if she were flying back down to earth at the speed of sound. I was more than elevator butterflies that were quivering and tingling all over her body, but they centered around her vagina. Then, it happened! Pleasure unknown to her erupted from every pore in her body; she was shaking, and crying, and laughing, and had no idea where she was! The major quake was subsiding when another hit from nowhere.

Gary held Susan, "Breathe deeply, Susan, the aftercare requires deep breaths."

She caved into Gary's embrace and her shaking was slowing down. Wow, she thought, that was one hell of an experience. Then she thought, "This man is not getting out of here with me riding him to orgasm."

After a few deep breaths she said, "Please lay down on the couch, Gary, I have something I want to show you." She quickly got the hand lotion and rubbed it on his penis as it protruded upward. Its effects were dramatic. He never had throbbed so hard before. She got up on him cowgirl style and began lightly rubbing her lips slowly up and down his penis, with no insertion. He could feel her hard clit rubbing up the front of his penis and then back down. He wanted this feeling to last forever.

Gary thought this was heaven, and yet he felt no rush to have an orgasm. It was almost as if her clit was a finger going up and down his penis very lightly. Then her orgasm hit again, it was another one, yet not quite as good as the mega orgasm, but this was about him now, she thought. Then, involuntarily, she pushed down harder and shook. It was another mega orgasm; it was as if her body was a tuning fork out of control.

Susan could take no more and she inserted his penis and rode it up and down for all she was worth. Faster, then slower, then faster, until he stiffened up. She leaned almost backwards causing his penis to rub hard on her G-spot. They both vibrated!

Then, it was like Gary became totally stiff and into a state of rigor mortis. His orgasm was a fountain that erupted and did not stop pulsing. Then it was just dry pulsing, on and on and on. It just did not stop. He was amazed. Finally, he could take no more and pulled Susan down into and embrace.

"Interesting!" she said softly, and they fell asleep on her couch.

When Gary woke up, at first, he did not know where he was.

The story continues...

MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers