The Old Barn

Story Info
How a place can bring back detailed memories.
2.2k words
4.32
12.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer after our freshman year of university. We were driving down that country road with the top down, the wind blowing through my long brown hair while he drove, we didn't have a care in the world. That's what it was like to be young and in love. We didn't think of anyone but each other. We found that old abandoned farm and got out, walking around the property and setting up the picnic in the empty field. No neighbors around for miles it was like we were the only people alive! We ate and laughed and lounged around on the grass talking about our hopes and dreams for the future.

Soon the darkness of night was settling in around us and we gathered our things and headed for the car, put the top up and got in but the car wouldn't start. We kept trying but nothing would work. We grabbed the flashlight and explored inside the barn looking to see if there is anything we can use but we found nothing. Our cells were out of range and no home close by. We laughed it off and decided to sleep inside the barn with the blanket from the picnic.

We get inside and find the safest looking spot in the barn and set our things to get comfy. Lying down he pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear that since we're alone maybe now is the time we make love for the first time. I was nervous and a little scared but I loved him so much and I knew that I wanted my first time to be with him. He assured me he had condoms with him, that since we started discussing sex he kept some with him just in case. I still wasn't sure but he assured me we would take it slow and if it didn't feel right we wouldn't go through with it. I knew I could trust him to respect my decision if I changed my mind so I agreed.

We laid there kissing and I remember so well how everything smelled. The air was so crisp and warm, it smelled of the grass, trees, flowers and the wild honeysuckle that grew thickly all around the barn. I could smell the old hay that was still around inside the barn. In the distance I could faintly smell the salt water from the ocean. Yet the smell I remember the best was the way he smelled. Oh how I loved the way he smelled. This mixture of soap, shampoo, deodorant and cologne. I inhaled deeply wanting that smell to burn into my memory, and it did. All these years later and I still remember it like it was that night in that barn.

His hands roaming over my body so soft and gentle. I remember shivering from his touch, and he asked me if I was cold. I laughed slightly from nerves and told him that I wasn't. He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me while unbuttoning my shirt. I cautiously let my hands move up his arms to wrap around him. Why was I so nervous? We've kissed and fooled around a lot. So why now am I so nervous to touch him?

There was a warm breeze blowing in through the cracks in the walls, he held me close his hand resting on my stomach while his other hand tilted my chin up towards his mouth. For some reason I felt bolder now and allowed my hands to lift his shirt off of him and set it aside.

I remember it like it was yesterday, the way his fingers danced along my skin, the way the moonlight shone through the cracks in the walls and the door that wouldn't close all the way. Not a sound to be heard around us except a distant bird. The wind was barely blowing and it was as if time stood still. Like the universe wanted us to have this perfect moment to always remember.

He slid my shirt off, leaned down and kissed down my neck and chest. I took a breath in and held it for a moment when he did that. Then he kissed his way back up and whispered into my ear.

"I love you."

Those three words we had said so many times Yet somehow tonight in this moment, they meant so much more. Our eyes locked and I said, "I love you too."

Then I remember a frenzy of passion as we tried to remove each others clothes, yet we weren't rushing but in my mind we were in a rush. The way his eyes looked over my body as he undressed me, kissing every part as he went. My bra removed he kissed my breasts, kissed my nipples, sucked on them gently as he then kissed his way down my stomach.

The honeysuckle in the air made a sweet smell and as he removed my pants I remember focusing on that smell to help calm my nerves. He kissed my hip bones and down my legs, leaving my panties on. He whispered to me to remove his pants and I did. Following suit with him I kissed down his chest, over his hard stomach, kissing the waist of his pants before sliding them off. Kissing my way up his legs then he reached and grabbed my hair, pulled me to his mouth roughly yet softly. Kissing me with increasing passion like I never experienced before with him.

He laid me back and his hands explored me some more. We spoke in whispers as if talking too loud would break this spell, would break this moment between us. He asked me if I had any expectations or anything I wanted to try. This was going to be the first time for both of us and we had heard stories from our friends, read things online, and he even found one of his father's porno's and we watched it once or twice while making out. I don't recall having any specific things in mind I just said let's just do what feels natural between us.

He wrapped my hair in his hand and slowly guided me down to his waist. I slid his boxers off of him and eagerly yet tentatively licked his cock for the first time. Oh how he tasted! So salty and musky yet so manly. How I loved how he tasted. My tongue sliding from the base to the tip, flicking the tip gently before sliding down the other side. I still recall the grunts and moans he made as I tentatively licked his cock.

My hands massaged his balls, I remembered my girlfriends saying guys liked having their balls played with while sucking their cock. Oh how I was glad I listened to them in this moment. His moans continued as my lips wrapped around the head and slowly I slid my mouth down the length of his cock. His fingers held tight in my hair as I started sucking him. My mouth moving up and down slowly then faster, swirling my tongue around humming softly. I didn't even realize that I was humming it just came from me. I wanted to sing because I was enjoying this so much. He pushed me down further till I gagged, then he held me there letting my throat adjust to him. After a couple of moments he eased his grip on my hair so I could go back to sucking him. My mouth moving up and down again as I looked up with my eyes and caught his blue eyes looking deep into my brown ones. That look, oh that look of lust, passion, desire and love I've never forgotten and will never forget. I've seen that same look many times from him since but that was the first time.

He slowly pulled me off his cock. I whimpered softly, sad that he did since I was thoroughly enjoying myself, even more than I thought I would. He tilted my head and kissed me. He told me if I kept going he would cum. He wasn't sure if I wanted that. Oh how I did! I wanted to have him cum in my mouth. How I longed to taste him and feel him shoot his cum into my mouth.

The look on his face when I told him that, he only looked better on our wedding day 5 years later.

He happily pushed my head back down onto his cock. My fingers still massaging and tugging gently on his balls. The tip of my tongue found the fleshy spot at the base of the head of his cock and I just wiggled it there. Oh it felt so good to wiggle my tongue against that spot. When I did he exploded into my mouth. I gagged slightly but swallowed eagerly. I'm sure some dripped out of my mouth but my eyes were locked on his and it didn't matter.

Once he was done cumming I sucked and licked him some more, ensuring he was all cleaned up. He kissed me deeply. It surprised me that he would want to kiss me after that. Then he laid me back and had his turn. He pulled my panties off and his hands slid up my thighs. I shivered from his touch, but more from the anticipation of what he was about to do to me.

I still remember how his hands felt, tentative yet strong. Cautious yet sure. Gentle yet frenzied. Loving yet slightly rough. I loved every sensation and wanted more. He worked construction with his dad so his hands were rough from work but they felt heavenly in that moment. His fingers spread my lips as his tongue licked my clit. I screamed so loud at the surprise of how wonderful that felt. He looked up at me after I screamed, I just smiled at him to let him know I was okay.

His tongue slid inside me, tasting me. I leaned my head back as my fingers gripped onto his hair. I tried so hard to not squeeze him with my thighs, but everything he was doing felt amazing I just wanted to grip him tight and keep him there. Oh how delicious it felt as he slid a finger inside me. I remember squeezing it with my muscles as it went in. Then the sound coming from him as I did that told me he was enjoying himself too.

I don't recall the details of him going down on me as I was so euphoric from it but I do remember it was amazing. I also remember the light sound of the trees rustling in the wind, this faint noise of grasshoppers in the distance. I recall the smell of honeysuckle in the air mixing with the smell of our bodies, our sweat and arousal's. I remember the sound of him kissing and licking me. I even remember my own moans and screams filling the night air.

When he was done, after I came on his tongue he kissed his way up my body. Kissing my mouth with his. I could feel his cock hard, pressing against my stomach. He reached for his pants and got a condom out and put it on. Then he positioned himself on top of me and slid in slowly, when he got to my hymen he stopped. Our eyes locked and I just nodded my head for him to continue. He thrust in quickly then just held himself there, allowing me to adjust to him inside me.

I cried out from that brief moment of pain. He kissed away the tears, he kissed my lips and just held himself inside of me not moving. Once that temporary pain subsided I started to move under him and we continued.

His hand tugged my hair as I grinded myself against him. His fingers found my hard nipples and he pinched them and tugged them. Oh how blissful that felt. He kissed his way down and sucked and nibbled on my nipples while thrusting in and out of me. We took our time. We didn't fuck, no we'll do that a lot later, but that night we made love for the first time. It was slow, romantic, passionate love. Our bodies became one.

Time really seemed to stand still for us in that moment. I don't know how much time passed but he brought me to another orgasm shortly before he had his second. We kissed and embraced before he carefully pulled out and discarded of the condom.

Then we laid in each others arms naked, talking, and kissing until morning. We dressed and went to look around knowing our families would be worried but they knew where we were headed. A couple of hours later his father found us and gave the car a jump start. We drove back the top down, holding hands. That night cemented our love for each other.

We've been together for almost 20 years now, every year on the anniversary of that night we go back to that old barn. We bought that land when it went up for sale. We restored the old barn but we don't live there. We go there and relive our first time. It's not the same as that first night but the love and passion remains the same.