The Old Coroner 04: Age 19 Red Haired Female – Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

The male receptionist inconspicuously bowed out of the room and disappeared. Garrit reckoned that this was the welcoming room of the suit. There was a table for business discussion. There was a coffee table with couch and arm chair for social discussion. His eyes looked around the room to take in the details like at a museum. A cup board had intricate raised wood around the drawers. The drawer handles were shaped intriguingly and embellished with two colors.

"Garrit, have a seat here. I ordered breakfast. You haven't eaten well in a long time. Let's have a power chat over breakfast."

With that, Grenada without putting her feet off the table reached far back with her arm to pull and push a cart forward. The cart was elegantly white with thick table clothes over it. The handle was golden. The wheels were golden.

Everything on the cart was neatly packed. The coffee pot had an under plate. Each roll in the basket was individually draped in a clothes napkin. The butter, honey, and jams were placed inside of small glass bowls. The glass bowls were placed in a circular wheel, so that one could rotate the bowls around. Each bowl holder had a metal crafted animal, an owl, a rabbit, a fox, and so on.

Garrit sat down politely. His spine was erect, as if he were dining with her majesty. When he touched the utensils that were carefully wrapped in a napkin, he felt that they were pre-heated to be comfortably warm. He curiously studied the tea option and poured himself some hot water.

"Garrit, let's talk a bit about history and what men have done for love. If you remember the ancient Greeks, they have gone on long journeys against the odds to fight monsters, dragons, and the gods themselves. In the Middle Ages, heroes faced entire armies to rather die for their love than anything else."

"Imagine a beautiful princess is captured on a far away island, what would you do to rescue her?"

Garrit had made himself a Kaiser roll with a layer of butter followed by a layer of forest berry jam with a sprinkling of chocolate flakes: "Well, I'd steal a sail boat and a sailing for dummies book. Then, I'd save her!" Garrit smiled sheepishly for his knightly answer.

"Imagine that she is on an island off the Somali coast. The waters are pirate infested. What would you do?"

"I'd pick up a rifle. I'd only sail at night, so that I can sneak up to them. And, by sunrise, I'd shoot them off one by one."

"You realize that pirates are living beings. They have spouses, kids, parents, and people that love them."

Garrit chewed slower. His eyes looked hesitant: "Well, I guess, it is my princess or them. So, I'd probably still do it. It's not so easy. I'd do it though."

"Very good, we understand each other. I have a love quest for you. You get to spend this day and this night with Jessica that beautiful 19 year old red haired cutie that you fell for. In exchange, I want you to kill someone."

"It's very different to actually kill someone rather than fantasize about fictive heroes. Whom do you want me to kill?"

"I want you to kill the prime minister."

"That is treason. I cannot betray my own country. I read in an ancient book that you are a blood lusty demon wanting to destroy the world."

"Haha, that is very cute. I am lusty. I want to establish a more lustful society. You wouldn't betray your country. You would only betray the government. And, as you realize I will the new government."

"I will have none of it."

"Imagine the respect that you would get, when you are one of my lieutenants. Your whole life people have looked down on you. Remember, how the female receptionist spat in your face feeling that it was her god given purpose in life. Remember also, how the male receptionist treated you. Imagine the whole world would treat you like that?"

"I wouldn't know how to kill a prime minister anyway."

"So, I take it that you are curious. You get the girl and the respect. The mission is completely planned and late out. We merely need you to be the actor that politely greets the prime minister and pulls the trigger."

"My life seems finished already. Perhaps, I can live another few months in the street before my health gives out. Perhaps, having one more good day, the world's best fucking day, is the only thing that this life has left for me."

"Don't be so despondent. Think about that nineteen year old tardy girl with all her cheery, energetic personality. An old man like you would never get too relish that. All you need to say is 'yes.'"

Garrit was done to sampling the miniature scones to find his favorite one. With a full mouth and pastry flakes on his lips, he energetically said 'yes' and pounded the table with his aged, weak fingers.

Grenada slowly put her feet down and deliberately stood up. She spoke over her shoulder: "Be warned, teenagers are moody, bratty. They also throw tantrums. You get the whole deal, not some disneyfied teenager for old geezers."

With that Grenada disappeared into the bathroom. The double French doors closed behind her. Garrit rushed to stuff his face with a croissant swiped with Nutella. The room was entirely silent. There was no sound coming from the bathroom at all.

A minute later, the bathroom doors slid to opposite sides. The nineteen year old Jessica appeared. Her hair was bright red. The hair was smooth and fell over to the side. Her face was clear and small featured with delicate eyes and eye brows. Her lips were light pink and small.

Her steps bounced like a puppy with her white sneakers. She was wearing a white tennis t-shirt and skirt. The skirt covered only a little more than her butt. Black and blue lines ran across the t-shirt and skirt as design elements. The small logo and finely textured fabric immediately marked the clothing as exclusive. Her body was of small build. The boobs were small to medium sized. Even though they weren't large, their particularly shape stood out clearly under the shirt. They were perfectly vertically placed and jiggled with her bouncy steps.

Garrit quickly wiped his mouth and said with open mouthed awe: "Jessica!"

Jessica's high and sing-song like voice showed little patients: "Come on, get dressed. I want to play tennis! And, you reek. Get a shower while you are at it."

As any mighty man submits to a siren, Garrit's face looked almost panicked to please her. He rushed to the bathroom. The bathroom was as opulent as the rest of the hotel. The bathtub was a full sized iron cast standalone tub. The shower head was as wide as a large cabbage head. The water stream covered his whole body with a soft stream like a country side rain shower.

Yet, Garrit paid no mind. He rushed, scrubbed the soap twice. He quickly pulled the clothes laid out for him in a white leather armchair on. Why would British upper class have a white leather upholstered armchair in their bathroom? Was that some kind of kink for them to watch paid girl's take a shower. He didn't think the thought further. He finished putting on the white tennis clothing: white sneakers with smooth souls, white trainers that made him look more athletic than he was, and a sweater that made him look dandy like he had never been in his life.

He jumped out of the bathroom. Jessica was already impatiently dribbling a ball with her racquet. When she saw him ready, she had this smile of excitement about playing tennis that gleamed so bright that Garrit's heart pounded. That cheery lost in their fun thing is what attracted Garrit so much to young girls.

In the elevator downstairs, Jessica hugged Garrit from the side. She rubbed her whole body, belly, boobs, and face into Garrit. Her happy blue eyes looked up at him: "You are the best for playing tennis with me." Garrit was always dumbfounded how someone could be so nuts about a silly tennis game, yet exactly that's what he was missing in his life: Finding something awesome and not already done a hundred times.

The whole intimate physical touch had gotten Garrit quite excited as well. When Jessica bounced out of the elevator ahead of her, he gave her little ass a swat'n'grab. Jessica jumped a little and looked at him playful: "Oohooo, you are fresh!" Garrit's heart made summersaults.

They walked down the pathway along the tennis courts with the high metal mesh fences around them. The sun was bright and strong. The low sound of ball being hit sounded 'Ph-shhh.' Jessica was focused on getting to their court like a GPS guided torpedo. Nothing distracted her. Garrit laughed watching her young flawless skin and the small apple shaped bums move ahead of him. He laughed watching her youthful and vibrant hair move with each step.

On the court, Jessica was inexperienced yet had a tense anger in her face about winning each ball. Her cheeks would strain. Her mouth would growl. Her eyes would narrow. Garrit laughed the exuberance of emotion. He also laughed watching her boobs jiggle. They were small, so they didn't move too much. Yet, unhidden by a bra, they clearly moved around with her wild swings to reach the ball and high air jumps to release energy.

At serve time, Garrit would deliberately plan a strategy to challenge yet not overly frustrate Jessica. He'd rest the ball against the racket, ready to throw the ball up for an overhead hit. Before he'd mentally place the ball into different points on Jessica's field to imagine how she'd react. In the meantime, Jessica would lean forward with her back almost horizontally. If her top were cut lower, he'd be able to see her hanging tits. She would hold her racket with both hands in the middle. The legs were wide and bend to dart into any direction.

After an exchange, Jessica would give Garrit the stinky finger, throw her racket in despair, or in complete concentration not move a single facial muscle to prepare for the next exchange. Garrit enjoyed tweaking more intense reactions out of Jessica.

Half hour in, Jessica declared that they needed to play a foursome. While Garrit complained about the difficulty of finding two playing partners, Jessica called over to the next court. The retired couple playing the other side was very glad to join them. She had curly blond hair and tennis gloves on. He had a Formula One racing cap on.

Thus, they took up formation on the court. Jessica was to the right front. He was to the right back. The first ball was gently played by everyone for a friendly start, except for Jessica who unabashedly smashed the ball brute force into the ground to make the first point. The other couple laughed forgivingly at her intense competitive nature.

On the second ball, Jessica had to reach very high with the racquet during a jump. To hit the ball, her whole body doubled forward. Her skirt flew up at the back and exposed her white briefs for a split moment. Garrit's eyes focused on her behind. The shape of her butt small and tight behind.

From then on, Garrit was pre-occupied with catching glimpses up Jessica's skirt. As Jessica got sweatier from the game, her jumps came with more abandon and offered Garrit fuller views.

The retired couple played a very even game. Jessica was rough, intense, and inexperienced. Garrit balanced out the game to make sure that everyone had an even challenge and enjoyment of the game. Garrit didn't care about winning, he only cared about seeing the young body of Jessica move around.

When a thick line of sweat had formed down Jessica's back, she reached under her skirt: "I am getting hot." She pulled her briefs down over the knees and over the shoes. She threw them to the side. The retired couple gave each other a these-young-kids-look and moved on. Garrit was feverishly focused on the up flips of her skirt to take the shape of her butt and hints of her potato wedge cunt.

A minute later, Jessica pulled Garrit's ear to her mouth by pulling hard on his t-shirt sleeve without regard to tearing the fabric out of shape. Her face was wet with sweat. Her mouth spit saliva from the enthusiasm of her words: "If you make us win this match, you can stick your old, big geezer dick into my tight, youthful pussy." Jessica stepped away with a mad face, mad about winning. Her pink mouth was puckered and the nose pulled down.

The next serve, Garrit cavalier like lopped the ball to the retired husband. The retired husband dandily danced two steps for a picture perfect swing: Drop the knees, let the racquet drop and pull up. Plop, the ball flew back to the net. Rabid Jessica already stood behind the net. Her racquet reached hard over hand. And with the ferocity of a lumberjack chopping down, she slammed the ball without aim in front of the feet of the startled retired woman. The woman only raised both arms in fear. Her husband hurtled behind her to save the ball. With cool precision, Garrit placed the ball into the far corner and scored.

The retired woman increasingly squeaked hysterical. Jessica increasingly grunted. Garrit played the cool cavalier by throwing easy balls and sneaking easy balls into uncatchable spots to score. The retired husband eventually with eager tweaks in his face said that they had enough fun for now. The retired couple left the court for a cool drink. Garrit felt bad about driving the couple of the court. Jessica pumped her fist: "Yay, teenage pussy power!"

There was a chest high gray box on the court yard. It was the electricity box. Jessica sauntered straight up to it. She stood on the far side of the box. She rested her arms on top of the box and her chin on top of her arms. The box was at her perfect height to cover her whole body. Thus, she looked out to the walkway that connected the tennis court. Garrit had walked behind her like a puppy.

"Fuck me from behind, now!"

Garrit looked at the tennis courts of the hotel. There was the red ground with white lines. There were green high fences. In front of him was Jessica. Her new white sports sneakers where small, cute, and feminine. She stood on her toes. The skin on her legs was silky smooth. The legs were smaller, because she was so young and still growing a bit. The white skirt only covered her ass. The silhouette of her small, tight ass clearly showed. The ass was stuck out on purpose.

Impatiently, Jessica reached behind and squeezed her own ass: "Put it in already."

"But, people will see us."

"Doesn't it turn you on to be seen, yet they can't quite make out what we are doing behind here?"

"But, I don't have condoms."

"I'm a demon for god's sake."

"I guess, you have a point."

Garrit closed in behind Jessica. He pushed the front of his gym pants down to expose his semi-hard dick and the big ball sack. He slightly bent his knees to get his penis beneath her skirt. He glided the penis head from her clitoris to her entrance. The touch was to stimulate his penis to harden. When he felt the wet and luscious nether lips, his mind was filled with happiness. Rotting in hell for eternity to touch such a teenage pussy ones and enter was worth it, every singly whip blast by a burning demon that awaited him. The back of his hand casually touched the bottom of her buttocks, the soft and succulent flesh felt good. His penis was driving by overwhelming desire to enter her. So, it hardened instantly.

He pushed his penis inside of her. He barely felt anything, because her pussy was so soft and lubricated. Yet, the subtle feeling of her vaginal insides against his penis was the best feeling, a feeling like really being home. He pulled his penis out almost all the way, until only a sliver of the tip was still inside of her. That way, he could enjoy the full sensation of his whole penis slipping inside of her, until her firm butt pressed against his groin. Her butt in his groin felt so good.

"Squeeze my nipples. Touch my clit."

He put one arm around her and under her t-shirt. The hand felt the tender, young and shaped boobs under the combed cotton t-shirt. Without a bra, he could find them easily. His index finger and thumb rubbed around her hardening nipples. The other hand reached around her hips to place the finger tips on her clitoris. They pressed down against her clitoris and rubbed the tissue beneath the skin.

Thus, he was curved around her. The shoulders hunched over to reach down to her clitoris. He was humping, rubbing, and pinching her, while she coolly stood tall, stiff, and erect. She let herself be taken. She moaned viscerally from a deep place. That only spurned him to work harder. And, when another golf player passed by looking confused, she'd stick her tongue out all the way at him.

Once, she turned her head around to let him tongue kiss her deeply. He lapped up her saliva, felt her teeth, gums, and lips eager to explore and taste as much teenage mouth as he could.

The orgasm was an intensifying of feelings and drive. There was a moment of paralysis, when everything felt too intense. Yet, it was subtle orgasm, like a mild wave in the calm Mediterranean. Jessica hopped away. Garrit pulled the waste band of his sport pants back over his genitals.

"I like it that way," said Jessica pointing to his cum running down the inside of her thighs. Without embarrassment and a little pride, Jessica strutted off the court and into the elevator. She freely let them squint their eyes to puzzle at the sticky liquid running down her thighs. Garrit blushed, yet enjoyed her free spirit. Girls get away with everything.

Jessica pulled Garrit along the royally decorated hallways of the hotel. The smell of Chlorine grew stronger. Then, the glass door appeared with the sign "Swimming Pool." Garrit found himself in the men's changing room. Every locker was stocked with the essentials for a pool visit: two fluffy towels, a white terry robe, slippers, and bathing trunks.

The bathing trunks were black Speedo like briefs. Rather than having the legs cut out, the briefs looked like a rectangle. The rectangle was so low that his penis didn't fit upright. He had to place his penis almost horizontal into the black Speedos. The bulge of his penis clearly showed. The rest of his body felt naked, exposed, and awkwardly shaped. All his lack of muscles, stooped back, big lower belly, skinny upper belly, sagging chest, age spots, small odd hairy spots, it all was exposed.

He stepped into the swimming pool room. The swimming pool room was styled after a Roman bath. There were many marble statues and pillars. There were archways in the place of door. And, there were archways covering the whole wall. A gentle splashing of water sounded from a little fountain. A couple small circular pools were lowered into the floor around the big pool. The pool was empty as is typical for hotel pools.

Jessica wore a white bikini bottom and bikini top. The top was a little too small for her boobs. The fabric stood away from her skin. It only made her look even sexier. Expecting from her red hair, her skin was fairer that that of regular people. Her body was slender and delicious.

With exuberance and her feet flailing, Jessica bounced and jumped for Garrit to get in the water. He obliged and went over the side of the pool. Next, Jessica jumped in with a big splash. Once she was inside, her legs and feet were flailing and struggling to throw up water. The moment that she got a hold of his hand, she clutched it hard. She pulled herself up along his arm. She hugged him with her whole body. She was half his weight. With her body clutched to his, he could really feel her smallness. He could also feel an instinctive and intense hold that had nothing held back.

"I don't know how to swim. You have to hold me."

Garrit enjoyed feeling Jessica's intense body holding onto his. He loved the earnestness in her hold. The fear of drowning was driving Jessica's body. Her face looked smoother and younger wet. She was so delicious that he had to kiss her on the lips. That kiss felt so delicious and warm that his heart pounded heart. His heart was like the fluttering of love.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers