The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 17

Story Info
Butch takes the subs to a BDSM club.
4.6k words
4.28
4.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 17

By Fantasizeandrealize

Time flew by fast under the stern control of Butch. True to her word, Butch treated Hailey in a gentler fashion, than she treated me. She still got her whippings and humiliations, but they were never as hard or long as what I received. I always had serious welts all over my body, from her harsh punishments. They never left any permanent scars, but they gave me plenty of shamegasms.

Butch and the boys, became strongly attached to each other. Sometimes I wondered if they loved me as much as they loved her. I was jealous of their relationship, but they understood, that she was the dominant power in the house.

Butch was gone at the oilfields half the time. She usually worked a few days on, a few days off. This left Hailey and I enough time to be together, and enjoy ourselves. We love each other dearly. That love only grow with time. Our shared servitude to Butch only brought us closer together.

When Butch was not home, we would make-out and grind against each other, so much before we went to bed together. We never opened our plates, and never came together. I had copies of our plate keys, in a bank vault, but never brought them home. Butch had total control over our pussies. She unlocked us once a week, so we could thoroughly clean and wax ourselves. Butch didn't like hairs sticking out from under our plates. She supervised us closely during these sessions. Hailey and I had not cum from each other since I had met Butch.

We introduced Butch to Lacey and Raven. Butch and Raven became fast friends, and would meet up from time to time to use us together. These were always fun and wild times. It was always a turn on to serv Raven again and to get a chance to spend time with Lacey.

Serp had to be put in a nursing home. A distant relative sold her house, and used the proceeds, to fund the nursing home costs. Feeling responsible for Dawn, as our Sister, Hailey and I spoke with Butch about letting her live with us. Butch agreed, if Dawn would quit using drugs, and serve her. With that settled, Dawn moved in with us, rather than out to the streets.

Dawn was now almost forty years old. She was a very sexy woman, and in great shape, because Serp had been strict, with her workout regimen. However, she had never worked, and had no skills. As part of her moving in conditions, I made her go to hair styling school, to get a certificate. She would work in my virtual Barber shop, and make it a reality.

I kept advancing at work, because I liked learning. I was now the head of the whole corporate tax department. I had been slowly laundering Big Jades gold horde for years and my salary was bigger than I could have ever imagined. Living a life of frugality under the Radar, had increased my net worth to almost nine million Dollars.

I decided to buy us a bigger house. Hailey and I talked to both Butch and Raven, about Raven and Lacey moving in with us. Butch was not opposed, and Raven thought it was a great idea, saying that she was not getting any younger.

That settled it. I bought us a big five-bedroom house with a large basement in an upper middle-class area. It had a large garage. Large enough for my motorcycles, classic Thunderbird, and for a styling salon.

Raven sold her house. Her and Lacey moved in with us, and we all got used to living together. Butch and Raven, would rotate us Bitches between them, and the cages in our new dungeon, in the basement.

I was the only one who spent many nights sleeping in the basement cages. Butch and Raven respected our limits. Butch knew that I loved pain, shame and being jealous of my Sisters. All these, she gave to me. It never got old, and I never became desensitized, to being locked up in a cage, in my own house, while my sisters slept securely in the arms of Butch and Raven. During those long nights, I would feed off the humiliation of the situation, and my pussy would itch in its need, beneath the plate.

I would always have shamegasms, from a good whipping or humiliating sex session, after having spent a couple nights in the cages. It seems like those humiliating nights let my shame boil and build.

Eight months after we had all moved in together, Butch told us about a Dom-Sub club in Dallas that she knew about from her time living in Dallas. She announced that she wanted to bring us there and to show us off as her subs. Raven and Butch discussed the issue. They decided that Butch would take Hailey, Dawn and I to the club, on their next Friday meet. Raven and Lacey would remain home with the boys.

That following Monday, we all got tested for STDs. Two weekends later Butch, Hailey, Dawn and I made the three-hour trip to Dallas. Hailey and I had left work early that Friday. Dawn didn't take any styling appointments that Friday afternoon.

We checked into a nearby hotel and we all showered and dolled ourselves up. Butch had us three Sisters dress in matching lacey, dark, navy blue panties and bras. Butch wore heavy leather harnesses, leather pants and a leather bra. We all wore light blue nurse smocks, that Hailey and Lacey had taken from the hospital, over our undergarments.

When we reached the club, Butch parked her truck in the back parking lot, which was behind a solid wood plank fence. We all took off the nurse smocks and left then in the cabin of the truck. Butch then produced heavy leather neck collars and wrist cuffs. Once our necks were collared and our wrists were cuffed to them, with very short lengths of chain, Butch produced two stout rods, each three feet in length. These rods had heavy duty clasps at each end. Butch clasped these stout rods, to our thick leather neck collars. We were now locked together, by our necks, with our hands cuffed and chained up. Butch then produced three more stout rods. These were about eighteen inches in length, with thick leather ankle cuffs on each end. Butch buckled these to our feet. Now we could only shuffle in small steps, with our legs splayed widely apart, like the captured Africans of old, making the trek to the slave ships.

Since Hailey was first in the line. Butch attached a chain leash to her collar. Butch started walking to the club entrance, with the tawse and leash in her hands. Hailey followed with an awkward shuffle, before the slack of the leash ran out. I followed Hailey in my own awkward shuffle, and I could hear Dawn's chains rattling as she shuffled behind us.

We were surely a sight to behold. Three hot soccer moms, in their mid-thirties to forty. Who were chained together and leashed, in matching panty bra sets, shuffling awkwardly, being led by a strong, powerful sixty-two-year-old dyke, dressed in leather.

Butch opened the club door and we all shuffled in. Butch paid the entrance fee to the man at the counter. She also gave him the paperwork of the negative results of our STD tests.

"Ya'll going to be the center of attention tonight!" He said loudly while checking us all out, lewdly.

Butch held open the second set of doors and we shuffled in. Once inside, we were in a large room with flat sofas around the walls. People were milling around. There were a few hallways leading out of the main room.

Butch led us to the center of the room where she clasped the leash, to a chain hanging from the ceiling. She then went to the closest wall, and pushed a sofa up behind us. Butch lounged on the sofa closely behind us. The three of us Sisters stood, in the middle of the room, shackled in matching blue panties and bras.

It was truly humiliating. I could see tears in Hailey's eyes. Dawn just stood there with a blank stare. I wanted to bury myself, but my pussy was creaming in its plate, from all this shame.

Looking around the room, I could see both male and female slaves and masters. A favorite seemed to be a Master or Mistress lounging on a sofa with a Slave sitting on the floor at their feet. So many people were wearing leather. Leather harnesses, straps, tops, pants and miniskirts were being worn by most of the participants.

I could see people, who were clearly masters, leading slaves around by leashes. I saw one lady, with a guy on a leash, crawling on his hands and knees, beside her, wherever she went.

The doorman was right. We would be the center of attention. I did not see any women who could compare to us sisters in beauty. I also could not see anyone who had more than a single slave. Us Sisters, made a striking sight, shackled as we were, in our matching underwear.

People started coming over and inspecting us. Butch let everyone know, that they could touch, and fondle, but were not allowed, to insert hands into our bras or panties. Men and women were pinching our nipples, slapping our asses, and cupping our pussies. Most were surprised at the hard feel of the plates under our panty gussets. One old man, who had been checking us out, and feeling us up, knocked on my panty covered plate with his knuckle. He seemed to enjoy the crisp sound of the knock.

Butch got up off the sofa and came over to us. She pulled my panties aside so that everyone could see my plate. People were curious, and they shuffled by to examine my exposed plate. Butch let everyone know that we had been locked up like this for almost ten years now. People were astounded.

Butch unclasped my ankle spreader bar and removed my panties. She quickly reclasped the spreader bar onto my ankle cuffs. Now people could really check out my plate and they did so. People got right on the floor under me and checked my crotch out up close. Some people tried to stick fingers under it. I felt like a piece of meat. Like an animal at the auction. My pussy creamed under the plate!

People asked tons of questions, and butch explained in pride, how she ruled over our roost. How the plates refocused, our denied sexual gratification, into the trongest urges to serve. She explained, that we were horny all the time to serve her.

Butch now walked over to me once more and unclasped my cuffed wrists from my neck. She removed my bra and reclasped my wrists back to my neck collar. I was standing naked in front of a crowd of people.

Butch whispered into my ear, "I have a gift for you, honey. We are going to pierce your nipples tonight."

I shuddered at the thought. I was a career woman. Except for the plate and brand, I was clean. I didn't even have any tattoos. I had my plate piercings and two piercings in my ears. That was it. Now, Butch was going to have both of my nipples pierced.

Butch pinched and pulled on my nipples some. "These are going to look so nice with hoop rings going through them!" She hissed into my ear.

Butch then announced to the crowd, in a loud booming voice, that they were going to have the pleasure, of watching my nipples getting pierced. She started bragging about my nipples to the crowd and flicking them, with the tawse, as she did so. More people were gathering around us.

I glanced over at Hailey and Dawn. They were both still in their bras and panties. They had their heads downcast, and were submissively staring at the floor.

A young lady approached Butch with a small suitcase in her hand. Its time, Butch yelled to the crowd. The young woman put her suitcase on Butch's sofa and opened it. Butch stood at my side and wrapped a strong fat arm around my stomach under my tits. She grabbed my ass cheeks with her other hand.

She played with my asshole, by inserting one of her middle fingers, into my cleft. She just rubbed it lightly with the pad of her finger but it felt great. I could feel wetness in my crotch. All the attention from the onlookers, the abuse my nipples had taken and now this ass stimulation had me so horny. The shame of it all was delicious and it was building in my lower abdomen.

The young woman walked around us and approached me from the front. She now had rubber surgical gloves on her hands. She swabbed my raw nipples down with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball. She then made two markings on the sides of my left nipple and asked Butch if the location was ok.

Butch nodded yes, and the lady clamped my nipple with a medical clamp that had openings on the clamp ends. The markings that she had made, were clearly visible in the middle of these openings, once my nipple was squeezed between this clamp's ends.

I could see the crowd straining to get as good a view as possible. The handles of the clamp hanging obscenely off my nipple must have been an erotic sight. All this attention, excited me even more, in my shame. My pussy was boiling under its plate.

The woman now walked back to the suitcase. She came back, with a thick needle, and a hoop ring. She grabbed the clamps, with one hand pulling my nipple out away from my chest, stretching it. She quickly and accurately pierced through the two dot markings on each side of my clamped nip. The prick was exquisite and I came with a nice shamegasm.

It was a great thing that Butch had her arms wrapped around me. I might have fallen to the floor, taking my sisters with me, since we were still attached by the staffs, shackled to our collars.

Butch knew exactly what had happened to me. She bragged, "See how much I do for you, Honey! Be good and make me proud."

The frustrating thing about this shamegasm, was that my legs were shackled apart. I could not clamp my thighs together. Clamping my thighs together usually put some pressure on my plate and in turn to my pussy increasing the shamegasm. This time I got no such added stimulation and I was left feeling unfulfilled and horny as before.

The piercing lady now opened the clamp and removed it from my nipple. The needle jutted out in a pronounced manner. She took an open hoop ring, and put it on the end of the needle. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled the hoop through.

Once again, she walked back to her suitcase and came back with a pair of vice grips. She put a big bead into the opening of the hoop and squeezed it shut with the vice grips.

I now had a nice hoop ring pierced through my left nipple. It was about three-quarters of an inch in diameter with a big heavy bead where the opening had been. This bead hung below my nipple.

The piercing lady repeated the process with my right nipple.

When she was done, she spoke to me, explaining, "You now have two 18 carat gold hoop rings, in your nipples. It is very important that you clean them at least twice a day with alcohol. In six weeks, at the most, you will be completely healed. By then and not before then, you will be surprised by how hard you can pull them without causing too much pain. I will now put the vice grip on each bead, it will act as a heat sink, when I solder them permanently closed."

She put the vice grip on the first bead and asked Butch to hold it in place. She then touched the portable soldering iron and a thin strip of solder to each side of the bead. I did not feel anything, but a little tug on my nip from the heavy metal vice grip. My pussy was still simmering under its plate. She repeated the process with the second nipple ring. I now had both of my nipples permanently pierced.

"To the Pissing Pool!" Butch shouted, "Everyone gets a chance to piss on my slaves to celebrate the piercing!"

Butch led us to a back room, It had large plastic kiddie pool in it. She removed the rods that bound us together, by the necks and told us to get in on our backs. We did so, with me once again being in the middle. I had to cross my legs over Hailey and Dawn's legs, because Butch had not removed the spreading bars. The kept our legs spread apart lewdly, Hailey and Dawn still in the matching blue panties and bras. I was totally naked.

Guys started taking up positions around the edge of the round pool. It did not take long until I felt piss splattering in me. Soon, there we over twenty streams of piss from all the men standing around the pool. We got drenched, and my eyes stung. My pussy twitched in shame under the plate. My guts were filled with humiliation and I could see Butch looking on in happiness.

When the men finished pissing on us the Mistresses started entering the pool. They liked picking one of us, and would spray us down with their gushing streams of warm piss. Next the male subs climbed into the pool. I didn't understand why at first, but then I saw that most of them had caged cocks and could not aim very well, or form good solid streams.

In the end seven female subs climbed into the pool. They all had their hands cuffed behind their backs or to thick leather collars as we had. However, their feet were not cuffed or chained. I had to pee myself and I just let loose. The female subs, some of which were wearing chastity belts, all stood above us and pissed onto our prostrated bodies. All these female subs were at the very least chubby. Some were plain obese. I don't think any of them was above the age of forty, and most were quite a bit younger. After they finished pissing, they did not leave the pool. There was now more than an inch of piss at the bottom of the pool.

One of the male Doms shouted, "Piss wrestling!"

All the female subs, got down into the piss, with my sisters and myself. It seemed like everyone was trying to lay on top of someone else and we were ten piss-soaked subs! Hailey, Dawn and myself were the only athletic subs in the pool, but we had our ankles bound together with spreader bars. That evened things out a bit as we all rolled around in the piss. It felt kind of nice having all these bodies rub on me but I was also watching out for my newly pierce nipples. I knew that we were going to have a few bruises and scrapes from chains and cuff rubbing against us.

The Doms and Mistresses all let us roll around in that piss pool for over 15 minutes. By the end we were all tired and just kind of wiggling against each other. I was laying on my side with a fat sub spooning me from behind. Her fat thigh was wedged between my legs, against my plate. Dawn's head was on my hip, and my face was between the thighs of another fat piss-soaked sub. At least I got to use her fat thigh as a pillow. My leg that was in the air from the spreader bar was getting cramped. This was no nasty and humiliating, but if I was not so tired and worried about my new piercings, I might have had a shamegasm from it.

Finaly, Butch yelled, "Enough! Stand up and prepare to get hosed down." Each one of us subs were hosed down with water as we got out of the pool. There was a drain in the middle of the sloped floor so I knew this room was designed for these sorts of activity.

I stood next to Hailey and Dawn and we were all shivering from the cold water. Butch came to us and unlocked our hands from our collars and ordered us to dry off. She handed us three big towels and we did the best drying each other off. I tried to pat their underwear as dry as I could too. It felt great to have our hands unlocked but Butch came back and locked them to our collars once we were dry.

Butch locked Hailey and Dawn together with the rod by their necks but did not lock me to them this time. We shuffled back out to the main room and there was now a padded table with stirrups set up in the middle of the room. The top of the table was flat but the stirrups angled down towards the floor at a thirty-degree angle. They were also padded and split.

Butch removed my spreader bar, but kept my wrists shackled to my collar. She ordered me onto the table, face down. She then strapped me in. Straps went around my ankles, knees, lower back, upper back and neck. She then took duct tape and taped my ass cheeks apart spreading them open obscenely. I must have been quite a sight displayed there for all to see.

Butch then gave a speech. "Old friends. It has been a few years since I have played with Ya'll but as you can see, I have been busy. My old sub, whom you all knew and played with, wanted to have a family, so I released her from her servitude when I got transferred out of Dallas for work. I now have Four subs, of which three of them are here. They are all great, obedient subs. Kayla who is on the table is special. She has the highest pain tolerance that I have ever seen. She loves the lash and thrives off it! As my playmates, I am going to let each Dom here give her a lash of the tawse wherever they please. Don't go easy on her. but you will have to answer to me if anyone draws blood."

12