The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy and asshole twitched uncontrollably in expectation of what I was to receive. There had to be fifty Doms in the room! Would I be able to take it to the end?

Butch walked up to me and stroked my wet red hair. "Honey, the safe word is still oilfield. Use it if you have too but you better not disappoint me."

I grunted, "Uh huh." With my face mashed into the table padding as clearly as I could.

Butch handed the tawse that I had become so familiar with to an older man. He walked between the leg stirrups and gave me a hard swat right on my left ass cheek. I savored the fiery sting. and felt the next blow on the tricep of my left arm. That was unexpected and the skin is so soft there. I let out a grunt. The next two swats were very hard on the arches of each of my feet. I shrieked in pain, and the crowd cheered. Butch rarely hit me there, but when she did it was pure fire.

As the swats kept coming my asshole twitched as if it was being shocked by electricity. The burning shame in the pit of my stomach erupted twice, and I had great big shamegasms. I went into subspace and could almost see my splayed body from above. I was building toward another great shamegasm when Butch announced to some old lady that she was last, so she better make it count.

The lady gave me a hard swat on my right ass cheek. One of the triangular tails of the tawse curled around and flicked my asshole. It was a good solid stroke but not enough to get me off again.

Butch came up to my head and praised, "That was fifty-two lashes! You did great honey."

"I blubbered out, "I am so close! Please just a few more!"

"I got just the thing for you Honey." Butch promised.

Butch walked to the back of the table and got between the stirrup. She kneeled down on the floor for the perfect angle, and I just knew that she was going to be switching my asshole!

My soaked pussy gurgled in its wetness. It did not take long, until I heard the switch cut through the air, and felt the sting of a thousand wasps on my poor hole. I thrashed and jerked in by bonds screaming loudly. When I had calmed down the second lash came stinging even more on my now tender flesh. I quiffed loudly with a wet sound. The sweetest burning itching sensation was building up in my pussy. This was going to be glorious!

I screamed again when the third and fourth strokes hit me. My asshole was on fire and I clenched it as hard as I could when I felt the fifth burning sting of the switch.

There was a deathly silence in the room. I could hear my heart pounding. I felt like Jesus collecting the shame of the world in my crotch. I teetered on the edge of a big one but Butch waited. Then trough the ghostly silence I heard the swoosh and it felt like a lighting bold hit my abused asshole. I convulsed and pain and a huge shamegasm took over. My whole body twitched in the uncontrollable pleasure of my itch being scratched. I shrieked in my release and thanked God for giving me Butch.

Butch got up and went over to Dawn and Hailey. She spoke to them and unclasped Dawn, from the rod. Dawn then walked behind me, and knelt on the floor where Butch had been less than a minute ago. I felt her warm lips kiss my abused hole, and I had a little after tremor of pleasure. Dawn ever so gently, licked and kisses my burning hole, slowly putting out the fires. She paid special attention to my sensitive taint and even inserted her tongue inside my pucker a few times. It was pure bliss. I saw butch hand the end of the rod, that was still attached to Hailey's collar, to an old fat lady. This old lady guided Hailey out of the room by it.

I must have dozed off, to the pleasure of Dawn's gently licking tongue. I woke up some time later covered in three large towels on one of the sofas. I was completely unshackled. I could feel the welts all over my body. I propped a pillow under my head, and laid there in the bliss of having been totally satiated.

People were doing all sorts of perverted acts all around the room. I felt my sore nipples and just dozed off again. It was a great night. I wouldn't want to repeat it any time soon but was so happy for experiencing it.

12