The Old Dyke Bikers - Epilogue

Story Info
Free from Doms the Sisters go wild and make a future.
7.2k words
4.76
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers - Epilogue

By Fantasizeandrealize

I had so much fun writing this story that I just needed to add an extra chapter.

Twelve years have passed since Butch took control of us. Raven passed away six years ago and Butch passed away half a year ago. We lived together as a loving family. Butch was as hard on us as she needed to be but not more. She loved us and knew that we needed discipline and humiliation. Me much more than the rest of the Bitches. Therefore, she was always so much more demanding of me. She punished me the hardest and humiliated me the most, but I thrived on it.

Dawn is now fifty-four, Lacey and Hailey are both fifty-one years old and I am forty-nine years old. We are all still cougar hot. We have filled out some over the years, and have bigger asses, wider hips and some wrinkles. We are all still firm from working out. Our asses are round, firm and still defy gravity. Our tits are also still firm. We still get lots of looks from the men, when we go out shopping or to the gym or wherever. The boys are now teenagers and are great looking young men!

Dawn and Lacey have been plated for over twenty-six years now. Neither of them had a vaginal orgasm in all that time. After Big Jade and Bandit had passed away, Hailey and I had a period where we were taking off our plates for sex before Butch took over.

In our years of living together we had become a close family. Dawn had become a well-known hair stylist and opened a shop on a trendy street in the city. With her success we all respected her more and developed true love for her. Hailey and Lacey still worked at the hospital. They had returned to school and moved up into management positions. I was still the head of the tax division at a top five accounting firm and made shit loads of money there. We still live in the same house that I bought when we all became a family. We took lavish vacations twice a year and ate steak, salmon, lamb and quail for dinner.

When Butch was buried and the mourning was over, us Bitches had a real heart to heart about our future. We decided that we would remove the plates in two months, when the boys left for Boy Scout summer camp. We would keep them off for the whole week. We would decide how we wanted to continue our future on the last night before the boys returned.

Our conversations and behavior in the two-month waiting period were interesting. Dawn and Lacey were very apprehensive about removing their plates and having their pussies touched. They had lived more than half their lives plated. Hailey and I were excited about the decision. We had made love to each other many times, between the deaths of Bandit and Big Jade, before Butch took over. We knew how great it felt.

Hailey and I saw our sex drive increase greatly since our decision. I was not getting any shamegasms and had not orgasmed in a long time. I was so horny! I would find every chance I could to rub my fellow Bitches asses, to hug them and make out with them. I was constantly, sexually molesting my sisters. We had the hottest make-out sessions! I would devour their mouths.

We had kind of paired off. Usually, Lacey and Dawn slept together at night and Hailey and I slept together. This was natural since Hailey and I had lived together as a couple in the past. To keep the harmony, and stay well balanced we made a rule that each of us had to sleep with every other sister at least once a week. So, I slept with Dawn and Lacey each once a week, and with Hailey the other five nights. This worked out great, because they were so different from Hailey. It was always fun snuggling and making out with one of them before going to sleep. Spice is the variety of life.

As the weeks passed and the Summer Camp date approached, I got hornier and hornier. I would grind plates together, in a scissoring position, at night, with whoever I was sleeping with. I got so into it I usually worked up a sweat, and went to bed not only horny but sweaty too. I did have a few wet dreams, where I woke up shamegasming. These were always fun and the pictures of strong old women that were debasing me always gave me fantasy material.

My fellow Sisters were also getting very worked up. We would have hard make-out sessions all the time. It made me feel so desirable, when one of my sisters would just grab me from behind and rub their horny plate covered crotches into one of my full ass cheeks. It was just as great when they would just start making out with me, grabbing my head and waist, with our thighs wedged between each other's crotches. We all had sore lips most of the time from our hard make-out sessions. Our pussies were probably all bruised under their plates from all the hard grinding we did.

I was the worst of the instigators. I would see one of my Sisters, doing some task or chore, bending over or exerting herself, and it would just turn me on. I was always dry humping their full round sexy asses, or just cupping their plated pussies. I couldn't keep my hands off them.

It was a good thing that I had all our plate keys locked in the bank vault. Otherwise, my resolve would have broken down. I would take long showers spraying water under the plate with the shower wand. It felt great but never made me cum. None of us have had our plates off for months by now. With no one to supervise our weekly cleaning and waxing we decided we would forgo it until the removal. For the first time in my life my bush grew out. I kept my legs waxed but it was so weird seeing a thick bush protruding from under my plate. It was also new seeing thick hair peeking out from under my fellow Sisters plates. I was enthralled by it and would spend so much time just sucking on my Sisters protruding hairs when I would tongue their inner thighs at night. I loved it myself, when one of my Sisters would gently tug on the exposed edges of my new bush.

One night when I went to bed with Lacey, she pulled on both sides of my protruding bush hairs. This pulled my labia open. I could feel the wet inner lips sticking to the inside of my plate! Such a great feeling, but it gave me no relief and agitated me, until I showered, and the flow of water, allowed them to separate from the plate and slip into the closed position once more.

The big week was ever so slowly approaching. All us Bitches could do was talk about what we were going to do. We decided that we would all wear our sexiest lingerie under our clothes when we took the boys to the Boy Scout troop meet-up for their Summer Camp departure. We also decided that we would keep our hairy bushes for the first two days after plate removal and have a waxing party on the third day. Since we all loved each other dearly, and wanted to share our release with each other, we would remove the plates together and have our first freed love making sessions with all four of us together! We were all so excited and worked up!

The Big day finally arrived! Us Bitches had all taken the week off work. We woke up extra early and did not go to the gym. We showered, waxed our sexy toned legs, and dressed in sexy lingerie sets. Matching lacey bras and panties pulled over stockings and garters. We all wore tight jeans and t-shirts over our sexy lingerie. I could see the outlines of my Sisters garter straps under the stretched smooth jeans material, as I am sure they could see mine. So sexy!

We took two cars to the church where the Troop meets up. The forty minutes that we spent there were the longest in my life. I then drove to the bank with Lacey to get the plate keys. Dawn and Hailey drove directly home. Almost an hour later, Lacey and I entered the house with the four keys. Dawn and Hailey had prepared wine, strawberries and champagne in the big bedroom. Soft sexy music was playing on the stereo.

We met in the big bedroom. Each of us women in turn, made a show of stripping off our shirts, shoes, socks and jeans. Boy, my fellow Bitches were hot! We clanked champagne glasses together and all had a drink in our sexy lingerie.

Dawn was to be unlocked first since she had been plated the longest. We all took turns kissing her mouth deeply and feeling her plate under her sexy panties. Dawn made a titalizing show of removing her panties. The beautifully engraved plate shone in all its protective glory, framed by the sexy garter, its straps and the stockings. Long brown bush hairs were growing out of all the sides of her plate. She was a sight to behold and I licked my lips.

Lacey kneeled in front to her and inserted the key. She removed the lock and its shackle from the plate. The plate fell to the floor and we all just stared at her thick bush covered pussy in awe. Dawn sat down on the bed, and Lacey picked up the plate and handed it with the lock and shackle to Hailey. Hailey put them on the dresser. Lacey leaned in and just sniffed Dawn's bush with relish. I could see the delight in her face as she took in a deep sniff, held her breath and released it. I could also see the excitement in Dawn's face. She was shivering in excitement. Lacey now buried her face in that beautiful bush, and took in all its feminine charms.

Dawn laid back on the mattress and Lacey spread her furry labia with her thumbs. We all watched enthralled as her pink interior was exposed. I could feel my pussy moistening under its imprisoning plate. Lacey leaned in and French kissed that beautiful pink flesh. A tear rolled down the side of Dawn's pretty face. The room was deadly quiet as we all experienced this magical moment.

Lacey had such discipline. I would have just attacked that gorgeous pussy, but she took her time, and gently licked it with long slow licks from taint to hood. Dawn let out moans of ecstasy, brought her feet up to the bedframe and spread her knees more, giving Lacey as much access as she could. I could only imagine the intense moment they were experiencing.

Lacey's licks were having their intended effect because Dawn was now loudly moaning and rotating her hips. She reached down and grabbed Lacey by the back of the head pulling her in tighter. Lacey was a good soul and latched her lips around Dawn's hood. She sucked and flicked on her clit with her tongue, until Dawn clamped down on her head with her thighs, and bucked in the throes of a massive pent-up orgasm. Dawn screamed out her pleasure and cried tears of joy. Her face was all wet.

I hugged Hailey from behind, watching over her shoulder. Dawn's release was truly a sight to behold. Happiness bubbled up inside of me for her. I squeezed Hailey in my excitement and she grabbed my forearms tightly. I could feel her round firm ass grinding against my plated mound. I know she was just as worked up as I was.

Lacey gently licked Dawn's freed pussy, as she came down from her first vaginal orgasm in over twenty-six years. I released Hailey from my tight hold, and went to get Lacey's plate key.

When I walked over to her with the key, Lacey shook her head no and said, "I want you two to taste this amazing pussy first, before I am released."

Lacey stood up and I squatted down by the edge of the bed between Dawn's legs. I grabbed the sides of her hips and buried my face in her furry pussy. I could smell her expensive perfume and feminine scent of arousal. Her soft bush felt great on my cheeks, as I licked her pussy as deep as I could. I enjoyed its slick wetness. I was so happy for Dawn. I enjoyed her flavor for a couple of minutes, before standing up and giving Hailey her chance. Hailey took her place between Dawn's thighs and I hugged and kissed Lacey. We Frenched each other passionately and enjoyed the taste of Dawn's pussy that lingered in our mouths.

Hailey gave Dawn a second smaller orgasm. Dawn then got up and hugged Hailey tightly. She was still crying softly in a state of happy bliss. Lacey and I both stepped over to her. The three of us hugged Dawn, and enveloped her in our warmth. She had come a long way in life, from the burnout that I had first met all those years ago, to a skilled hairstylist and a shrewd business owner. I truly loved her. I was proud of the woman that she had built herself up to become. We all just hugged her and let her cry herself dry. When we finally separated Dawn had a huge smile on her face, and radiated with happiness.

I handed Lacey's plate key to Dawn and told her, "It is only right that you give Lacey the happiness that she has so lovingly given to you."

"Oh, don't worry." She replied, "Now that I am satiated, I am going to one up her generosity!"

Hailey and I stepped back as Dawn kissed Lacey and told her how much she loved her. Lacey removed her sexy panties sliding them over the garter straps and down her stocking covered legs. A rich full auburn bush was revealed to us, peaking out of the confines of her plate. Dawn then knelt in front of Lacey and inserted the key to the lock. The room was so quiet. The unclasping almost sounded like a gunshot. Dawn removed the plate. She handed it with the lock body and shackle to Hailey, who took them, and placed them on top of the dresser next to Dawn's plate.

Dawn hugged Lacey around her firm bubble butt and rested her cheek against her furry mound. She held her like this for half a minute and stated wickedly, "Now that I have had my release, I have all the time in the world to tease you to the biggest orgasm of your life!"

I noticed Lacey shudder in excitement at this remark. Warmth bubbled up inside of me, for the pleasures I knew she was about to receive.

Dawn released her tight hold on Lacey's hips and pushed her onto the bed. She lifted Lacey's feet onto the bedframe and just stared at her exposed sex in wonder. We could all see Lacey's furry mound, with the ten hoop piercings shining in the mass of auburn hair. Dawn scooted between her spread thighs and just petted that fur covered mound lightly with her hand. Lacey shuddered at the first touch of her pussy in twenty-six years.

Dawn took her time just petting Lacey's gorgeously fur covered mound for a few minutes, before bending her head forward, to take in a huge sniff of that beautiful flower. She held her mouth and nose against that fur covered mound for a while, before pulling back and just messaging her inner thighs some.

Lacey moaned in pleasure on the bed. Dawn started kissing the smooth skin of her inner thighs. She would make smacking noises, as she pulled her lips away from the skin, and the vacuum was broken. It was turning me on fierce. She took her time kissing away, before she moved up to Lacey's pussy and pulled the top two hooped piercings away from her slit. This had the effect of pulling the pierced labia apart and showing the inner pink flesh. It was beautiful! Dawn released the top piercings and Lacey's fur covered labia fell back into place, hiding that pink inner flower.

Dawn then grabbed the middle piercings and pulled them away from the slit. This opened Lacey's pussy up so much more than the top ones. I could see how wet Lacey was inside, and her feminine smell of arousal wafted out. Dawn licked Lacey from taint to hood and Lacey let out a low passion filled moan. I shuddered at the sight of this action. It has been thirteen years since I have had my pussy licked and I could vividly imagine the pleasure Lacey was relishing.

Dawn kept licking Lacey with long light strokes. She had her arms wrapped around Lacey's thighs and held that pussy open by the middle piercings. Sometimes Dawn's slurping noises were louder than Lacey's moans. Once again, I held Hailey tightly as we watched this provocative show. I enjoyed the warmth of her body and her round ass that was heating up my midsection. I almost needed her for support, because the action to Lacey's pussy was making me swoon with my own desire.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" Lacey moaned.

Dawn immediately pulled away, saying, "Not yet, love. I want to make this last for you."

Lacey pouted and Dawn stood up and deeply kissed Hailey, sharing Lacey's taste with her.

Dawn went back down on Lacey making her squirm and moan for another couple of minutes before backing away again. This time she stood up and kissed me. I let go of Hailey with one arm and cupped Dawn's bare ass feeling the garter strap. Oh, how I wish it were my face and not my hand on that sexy ass! I could taste Lacey's womanly flavor on Dawn's tongue and squirmed against Hailey in my own building desire.

Dawn went back down on Lacey and buried her face in that gorgeous snatch. Lacey grabbed the back of Dawn's head and moaned, "Please don't tease me anymore. I need this." Hailey and I watched enthralled as Dawn devoured Lacey's released pussy. I couldn't stop grinding my plated pussy into Hailey's firm ass. I let go of her stomach with one arm and cupped her plated pussy with my hand. With my building desire I needed to hold her to me tightly and make sure she couldn't go anywhere.

"Oh my God, Oh my God." Lacey was moaning hoarsely, as Dawn kept at her. Lacey now locked her legs around Dawn's head. Her feet rested on her back pulling her in tightly. She screamed and started thrashing around on the bed. It looked like she was having an epileptic fit she was convulsing so much.

When Lacey finally unclasped her legs from around Dawn's neck she declared loudly, "I love you, Dawn!"

Dawn lifted her head out of Lacey's crotch and replied, "I have always loved you, Lacey."

They stared at each other for a few moments and then Dawn stood up, leaned over grabbing Lacey's head and kissed her mouth fiercely for a few minutes. Both of them, were crying in happiness.

When they finally stopped attacking each other's mouths, Hailey and I could see that their faces were wet with tears of joy.

"Please taste my soulmates womanhood." Dawn said to Hailey, who jumped at the chance.

I felt that we were all soulmates, but Dawn and Lacey had kind of grown closer, since Hailey and I had spent time together without Mistresses in the past.

Dawn stepped over to me and kissed me full on the lips with fervor. Breaking the kiss but still holding me tightly she said, "I want to thank you for putting my life straight. Even though I feel that Lacey is my soulmate I never want to not live with you. I would die if we were ever separated."

"I feel the same way, Dawn." I replied, "I am proud of how you turned your life around and I love you so much. I always want you living with me as a true Sister and a lover."

We just hugged each other in warmth as Hailey did her job on Lacey. We were awoken from our bliss when Lacey screamed again in the throes of another orgasm.

"Well, I guess it is your turn to try to make her scream again." Dawn joked as she released me from the warm hug.

When Hailey got up, I replaced her between Lacey's thighs. Her furry mound was damp and the smell of womanly arousal was unmistakable. Down on my knees, I buried my face in that pretty snatch and just breathed in deeply. This was such an honor to be feasting on a pussy that had been locked away for almost twenty-six years! I licked from taint to hood and felt Lacey shudder. The taste was mild compared to Butch or Raven, but she was juicy! I felt her bush tickle my cheeks as I went to work on her. I was being gentle because she was still sensitive from Hailey's expert feasting.

I explored all her folds, seeking out her taste in each crevice. When her sensitivity abated some, I put my tongue all the way in and reached for her G-spot. I felt my chin pushing up against her velvety taint and I felt it get wet! This was exciting. She was creaming in long pent-up desire, and I wanted to make it as great as possible for her. Lacey deserved it.

I kept reaching in with my extended tongue, lashing her wet insides, until my tongue got tired. Lacey was gyrating on the bed. When my tongue started cramping up, I just sucked and licked her tender spot, where the labia join, to form the taint. It was so velvety soft and some cream had collected there that I slurped down. This area was always a tease for me. It felt so erotic being touched but could never make me come. It was having its effect on Lacey because she grabbed the back of my head pulling me up and into her.

12