The Old Dyke Bikers - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to her hood and Frenched kissed it. Forming an airtight seal around it with my lips, I sucked gently and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. This brough Lacey off in no time and I felt her soft thighs lock around my ears as she convulsed in a big orgasm.

When she released my head from the tight grip of her thighs, I stood up and leaned over her on the bed. As with Dawn, her temples were wet from tears of joy, and she smiled with a radiance of a newly freed woman.

"I love you so dearly, Lacey." I declared to her, as I bent down, grabbing the sides of her face and kissed her deeply. I let my body relax on top of her and felt her warmth as we kissed deeply. Lacey wrapped her arms around my back tightly, and the rough stimulation of her lacey bra on my chest and garter on my stomach, combined with her soft warm skin felt so good!

When we finally separated, Hailey announced, "My turn as she held her plate key up in her hand."

We all laughed and Lacey replied, "Not yet honey. I need to collect myself first. I don't want to miss out on your pleasure. Why don't we take a short breather, have some more Champagne and eat a few strawberries."

I could see the disappointment in Hailey's face. I backed up Lacey's suggestion, relishing the suspense that this added wait was having on Hailey.

Dawn refilled the glasses with bubbly and I brough the plate of strawberries to the bed. We all sat on that king sized mattress enjoying ourselves. Half of us satiated and half in anticipation of the pleasures to come. As we sat there laughing, eating strawberries and sipping on the Champagne, I could see how Dawn and Lacey were radiating with happiness. They absolutely glowed. It gave me a warmth deep down in my belly, and I stroked Haileys back, with my hand, thinking about how I was going to pleasure her soon.

In pride, I thought about how great we looked. Four hot women, me forty-nine years old. and the other three in their early fifties, with toned bodies from a lifetime of working out, expensive hair styles, wearing high-end lingerie. Radiating in happiness we were a sight to behold.

We spent about fifteen to twenty minutes enjoying ourselves, eating strawberries, laughing and groping. I knew that I was all moist under my plate. Finally, Lacey announced that it was time to resume. She got off the bed and took Hailey's key beckoning me over to her with her finger.

The rest of us got off the bed and I took the key from her. My beautiful Hailey was standing by the bed. It had been thirteen years since I had last tasted her charms and I was all butterflies in my belly. I was so excited. I took the key and passionately kissed my beloved Hailey. She kissed me back with hunger. Breaking the kiss, I knelt on the floor in front of her and just grabbed her full firm ass cheeks. I enjoyed the soft skin of her round globes and the contrast of the rough lace panties, that partially covered that, to die for ass.

Letting go of her ass I knocked on her panty covered plate with a knuckle. We all broke out laughing. Hailey stripped off her panties and stood in front of me spreading her legs to give me access to the plate lock. I stared at that ornate plate, that covered a now furry priceless treasure. Oh, how I desired to feast on it, to consume it, to make it mine! I stood up and could see the look of disappointment in Hailey's eyes.

I quickly pushed her face down on to the bed. Her legs still on the floor her ass jutted up so nicely. I grabbed that hot ass in my hands and dove right in. I French kissed her asshole with an unbridled passion, that depicted my thirteen years of denied access to her. It was a good thing that I held her ass cheeks so tightly because Hailey thrashed on the bed as my tongue burrowed into her rosette. I heard her moans of pleasure, and the shouts of encouragement, from Dawn and Lacey, and I twisted my tongue to give her more pleasure. Her rich flavor and the feel of her soft ass cheeks on my face fueled my passion and love for this amazing woman.

I almost thought she was going to cum from my ass eating but it was not to be. I pulled my face out of her gorgeous ass and motioned for to flip over. I never saw anyone flip over so fast! I inserted the key and unlocked her plate. Pulling out the long shackle the plate came off, and I handed it to Lacey, who put it on the dresser next to Dawn's and her own plate.

Her thick light brown bush was all matted and moist. I could see the ten gold hoop piercings trying to hide in that thick forest, that contrasted so greatly to the smooth pale skin of her waxed thighs. It was truly a magnificent sight to behold. I watched her stomach rise and fall as she breathed in anticipation, of what I was going to do to her.

I bent my head forward and just inhaled that exquisite thick bush. I could detect the slightest bit of her sophisticated perfume and the strong scent of a woman in the heat of desire. I parted those furry labia with my thumbs and gave her pink flower the kiss of desire. I formed a large airtight seal with my lips and her lips and swabbed her insides with firm pressure from my flat tongue. Hailey grabbed the back of my head tightly in her hands and came hard in just five seconds!

I couldn't let it be over so fast. I released my thumbs from her labia and wrapped my arms around her soft thighs, pushing down on her abdomen. She was supper sensitive now but I had her pinned on the mattress. Her thighs had a death-grip lock on my head and her feet clutched my back. I continued that kiss of desire and swabbed every crevice of her pink flower. Her moisture was syrupy and I felt it in my throat. I felt the vibrations of her shaking in my ears. I didn't let off and she came again. Still, I didn't let off and held her tighter continuing my swabbing and moving up to her clit. I sucked on it and stroked the bottom of that little nub with my tongue as I used to before Butch took control of us. Hailey loved this and she came a third time almost dislocating my neck in her hard thrashings. As she calmed down, she relaxed her death-grip on my head and pushed me away with her hands on my forehead. She was too sensitive now. I had done my job and was sorry it was over so fast. I could have spent another hour in her velvety folds.

Hailey sat up on the mattress and I got up too. I sat next to her and kissed her deeply wrapping my arms around her. She is my soulmate and I wanted to be with her always. We both cried tears of joy as we made out and held each other. I never wanted to be away from her ever.

By now my pussy was boiling under its plate. I had watched all my Sisters get their first vaginal orgasms in years and I was still not satisfied. Dawn and Lacey had joined us on the bed and we all hugged.

Lacey pushed Hailey back down on the bed, and declared, "I need to get some of that sweet stuff too!" She giggled and dove into Hailey's snatch as I looked on with some envy.

Dawn announced, "All that Champagne has made me need to use the lady's room." She got up to go and I pulled her back to the bed by her arm.

"Please let me take care of your need." I pleaded.

Dawn nodded, and stood by the bed. I glanced at Lacey chowing down on Hailey and I sat on the floor in front of Dawn. She pushed out her pelvis and I grabbed her full round ass and made the seal around her snatch. This was the first time that I would be drinking one of my fellow Bitch's piss, and it excited me greatly. With a grunt Dawn let loose and I felt my mouth filling with her bitter fluid. For the first time since Butch passed away, I felt tinges of humiliation in my guts. I swallowed and she filled my mouth again and again. When the flow stopped, I sucked on her hairy cunt some more and tongued it generously making sure no piss remained. Oh, how I had missed this.

A spark flashed in my mind. Hailey would never give me pain. She didn't like doing it but Dawn had become quite assertive managing her styling solon. Maybe she would?

I worked up the courage to ask, "Dawn would switch my asshole before Hailey unlocks my plate? In remembrance of the Sisters, I want to feel the burn of the switch once more."

"Hailey hearing this responded, before Dawn could answer, "This week is about us and our future. Please leave that past behind."

I replied, "The Sisters brought us together. Without them we would not be sharing our life together. I know that my future is with the three of you, but I feel it is fitting, that I get the switch in memory of those great ladies."

"I will gladly do it." Dawn announced.

"Great!" I exclaimed, as I removed my panties and laid face down on the bed with my feet on the floor holding my ass cheeks apart. "Butch always kept a switch above the dresser mirror and I have not removed it since her passing. I am ready."

Dawn reached up and felt above the mirror for a second before her fingers found the cane switch and brought it down.

Dawn knelt behind me on the floor and I heard the swoosh of the cane and jumped with the fiery burn on my tender asshole. I grunted into the bed cover in pain. Dawn had delivered a hard blow and I was proud of her. She gave me some time to relish the burn. Just as it started fading, I heard the swoosh again. My whole ass crack singed with the new compounded burn, of this even harder stroke, on my already stinging flesh. I felt that familiar shame growing in my bowels, as I savored this new fiery sting. It seemed to link right up to my plated pussy causing a rich itching of desire in my locked crevice.

The third fiery swat brought me right to the edge of a great shamegasm and I screamed, "Stop! Or I am going to cum. I need for Hailey to be the one to get me off!"

Dawn stood back and Hailey got off the bed. She went to the dresser and got my plate key. I stood up and gently rubbed my burning asshole. Hailey knelt in front of me and grabbed my ass with her hands. She leaned in and planted a kiss right on my plate.

"That was a kiss good-bye!" She exclaimed, looking up into my eyes.

Oh, how I loved this woman!

She now inserted the key and released the lock. For the first time in thirteen years my pussy was going to be free and unsupervised! Hailey held the lock in her hand and pulled up on the shackle. I could feel each pair of hooped piercings slide off the ends of the shackle, as Hailey slowly pulled it up. When the fifth pair of hooped piercings slid off the ends of the shackle, my plate fell to the floor.

Hailey left it there and just stared at my crotch with awe written all over her face. My bush was not as thick as the rest of the sisters. The sparse red hair coving my mound was much longer though. It was probably close to three inches in length and had a radiant shine. I had forgotten how beautiful my red bush was on my pale white mound! It had been over thirty years, since I had seen my mound covered in pubic hair!

Dropping the lock and shackles on the floor Hailey reached up and combed my long red bush with her fingers.

"Oh, how I have longed to have this again for myself." She throatily moaned, "This is so pretty!"

I just stood there enjoying the slight tugs on my mound as Hailey ran her fingers through my rusty red bush. It had the effect of tugging on my labia causing them to slip against each other in their slick wet state of arousal. It felt surreal and gave me a shudder of gratification.

Hailey parted my labia and bush with her thumbs and leaned in to taste me. Her tongue was the softest thing that I had ever felt and I clutched onto the back of her head with my hands. We both moaned together, causing Dawn and Lacey, who were watching enthralled, to burst out laughing. It was infectious and my pussy vibrated as Hailey laughed into it, and I burst out laughing myself.

We all laughed together and Hailey pushed me back onto the bed. She scooted over on her knees. She leaned in and ever so softly licked my taint. It had been thirteen years since she had gone down on me but she still remembered what drives me wild. I panted and brought my feet up off the floor and rested them on the bed frame.

Hailey ever so lightly licked my taint and the very lower folds of my pussy where the labia meet. With my asshole still burning from the switch, this was a welcome soothing feeling. I moaned in my pleasure and felt tears running down the sides of my temples, from my eyes.

Hailey was a generous lover when we had been together just us before Butch took over. She had not forgotten her skills and took her time working on my lower pussy before spreading my labia again and giving me some serious licking. I was so worked up. When she breathed in it caused these delicious vibrations and I surprised myself by going over the edge! I clamped my thighs around Hailey's face and squirted hard in my release. I could feel my asshole clenching. It was glorious and the best thing was that Hailey kept going when I relaxed some.

Hailey now attacked my clit with her lips and tongue. This was a much more focused intense buildup, with a fierce sensitivity to it. I squirmed on the bed under her tongue lashing and came again, thrashing wildly. I couldn't take any more and I sat up pulling Hailey's face out of my crotch.

Dawn and Lacey clapped for us as Hailey got up and hugged me. Hailey was my soulmate but Dawn and Lacey were my partners just as much as Hailey was! I loved them all so dearly. I scooted up on the bed and Hailey straddled me, holding my head and kissing me all over my face. I licked as much of my piss tasting squirt off her face as I could. After a couple of minutes Dawn and Lacey joined us on the bed and we all laid there together in one content pile.

I couldn't get enough of grabbing all their sexy body parts and feeling them grab mine. The four of us paired off on the bed and just spent an hour making out scissoring and having a grand time. By late afternoon and a dozen orgasms later us ladies where famished. We had finished all the strawberries and two bottles of Champagne.

We decided to shower, dress up and go out for dinner. I have a big shower in my master bedroom and we all fit in nicely. It was so much fun lathering each other up and grinding against so many firm slippery bodies.

We spent a lot of time putting on fresh expensive sets of lingerie and our best dresses. We then went out to our favorite French restaurant. The evening was a smash with so much laughter and reminiscing. We kept copping feels throughout dinner and I could sense that other patrons noticed, but fuck them!

That night we all slept together in the king sized bed that Butch had shared with all of us over the years. It was a tight fit, all four of us in one bed but I wanted to be close with all of them.

The next day was pretty much the same. We spent a lot of time in the bedroom, doing wickedly perverted stuff to each other, drinking wine and Champagne, and lounging in the outside hot tub.

On the third day we waxed our bushes off in the morning as we had agreed. We all left matching Pontiac shaped triangles of bush above our clits, but denuded all the pubic hair from our labia. Our pussies were once again naked and now everyone could clearly see Hailey's Ruby hood piercing. We all loved it. Lacey suggested we all go and get pierced the same way as a token of our commitment to each other.

We all loved the idea and I set up appointments for later that afternoon at the piercing shop where we had all gotten platted many years ago. Hailey suggested that with my red racing triangle her ruby would look great on me. She wanted me to have her ruby hood ring and she would choose a new color.

That afternoon the three of us got pierced and Hailey bought a new ring. We went out to eat afterwards. We could not wait to see what everyone had chosen, and that was the main topic during dinner. We all felt like teen agers again. This was so cool!

As soon as we got home, we all shed our clothes eager to show off our new jewelry. Dawn had gotten a jet-black onyx ring that portrayed the darkness that she used to have in her. Lacey had a blue sapphire. Hailey had bought a clear diamond that captured all the light and glittered like crazy. I off course had Hailey's old blood red ruby that matched my red hair so well.

Inspecting our newly pierced hoods and bald pussies obviously led to a munchfest. We had to work so much harder to bring each other off because except for Hailey we had to stay away from the freshly pierced hoods. We did not want to risk infection. We did a lot of ass eating and fingering and totally avoided our clits.

The week just flew by too fast and we had to pick the boys up from Summer Camp the following afternoon. We all sat down for a serious heart to heart. It was obvious that Hailey and I, and Dawn and Lacey had special bonds. We all loved each other and decided that we would keep the plates off. We would keep the routine of everyone sleeping with each other at least once a week going. This way we would all remain really intimate with each other.

Picking up the boys was an exciting afternoon. We took them out for good food and listened to all their exciting adventures. Having them back, put an end to our wild days. We still have wild nights though. I sleep with Hailey five times a week. I also sleep with Dawn and Lacey once a week. Sometimes all four of us sleep together but usually only on the weekends because it is hard getting a good night sleep with four horny women in one bed!

We still search for dominant women to have fun with, from time to time and we do go down to the club in Dallas a couple times a year. Now that we are all in our fifties it is hard to find older dominant women. They usually want younger pets. We have found a few women that are into kinkier sex and meet up with them on a regular basis but for the most part it is just the four of us. We truly do have a wonderful life together.

12