All Comments on 'The Old(er) Ones Are the Best Pt. 01'

by Itsalljustforfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Exquisite story that plays completely to my own desire for older women. I have my own delightful 74yo who I enjoy flirtations with and therefore can vouch for how well you’ve described Stella. I love how you related her needs, doubts, and her grateful desire to be worshipped in bed and brought to orgasm, repeatedly. Your writing is so authentic and thereby extremely erotic in my eyes. Thank you, I really hope you write more about David and Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, we older women still have much to offer for those willing to put in the effort. I find that men in their forties and fifties are amazed at what we older ladies not only know but do. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story. I was hoping there was more. It was a great story, and my cock is throbbing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly pure eroticism at its best. Written extremely well. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good writing. Personally, I would have preferred it presented in sequence, so the erotic nature of the first section was enhanced by just a little knowledge of the characters. Once we were given the background I had to go back and read the first chapter again! Just me I guess. Anyway, I’d love to hear more from these two, particularly pushing Stella’s boundaries in public settings. Thanks

rbell42rbell42over 2 years ago

What a great story. There have been so many women that I would have loved to have an encounter such as this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a delight ! It's so far ahead of all the ghastly drek that comes out of the Creative Writing School trainees.

More please - not the same characters, but more in the same vein

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An unusually elegantly, well written story. The plot was paced perfectly. As if time had no meaning, and the act was a far gone conclusion, not to be rushed.

I once looked up the differentiation of erotica, and porno, to see what the difference was. It turned out to seem to be, like judging a painting. All in the mind and eye of the beholder.

Erotica being a fine art piece, and porn an attempt at art in various degrees. You definitely write Erotica. And, a real pleasure to read.

I thank you for doing so.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great storytelling and a very HOT presentation. I really enjoyed this story. Would not mind a chapter .02. Thanks for sharing.

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

a superlative story. Having passed from SEXagenarian to septuagenarian doesn't dictate that one's libido has succumbed. new favoured author, 5+fave. on to Ch. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userItsalljustforfun@Itsalljustforfun
Just a guy who likes to write erotic stories, some I publish some I don't. I'm addicted to the joys of women and, very occasionally, men. I have to confess that, when the temptation comes my way, which is rarely these days, I'll happily go beyond the written word.