The Old Fisherman at the Fishing Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

In any case, he was enjoying what he was seeing and hearing. Sadie wasn't holding back. Clearly Brian had something she needed and she was getting every bit of it with enthusiasm. He couldn't see much on that moonless night; but Sadie was broadcasting her pleasure all over the lake. The dock was shaking every time she dropped her substantial hips onto Brian's. She was so wet that her fucking sounded like waves on the shore. Her language was loud and salty.

"God. Damn! That's good. Oh, holy shit that feels good. I just want more and, more and, more and, more and ...YES that got it. Oh, fuck me. That's right, I'm gonna jam right on the hot, hard cock. Oh YES."

She went on and on, the words shaken out of her every time she thrust downward.

Suddenly, with a scream, she stopped, shuddering, the whole dock shuddering with her. Brian's loud groan showed that he, too, had let it all go. For a couple of minutes Sadie lay there, panting hard. And then she toppled sideways into the lake with a loud "Hoooeee!"

She almost landed on the Old Fisherman, but he ducked under the dock as she splashed water into her face, under her arms, and beneath her sweaty breasts. She shook her head like a dog, sending splatter into the Old Fisherman's face. She didn't see him.

Meanwhile, he heard Brian get up, take a few running steps, dive off the end of the dock and churn out into the lake a ways. Sadie swam around a little and while she did the Old Fisherman heard someone splash into the water on the far side of the dock and swim out into the lake.

A sickle moon was rising over the water, very thin and shedding mist. In a few moments he heard low murmuring out beyond where his boat was tied up.

He swam slowly where he had last seen Sadie, pulling up behind her and cupping her breasts. Even in the cool water he was stiff and his rod bumped up against her ass as she tread water,

"Hello! You horny old bastard, I thought I got you off, but look at this. Really? You ready to go again?"

He spun her around and they tangled tongues as best they could while trying not to drown.


"How about a paddle in the middle of the lake?"

He thrust a thumb toward where his Old Town was pulled up on the sand.

"I like the way you think. I could do with a paddle."


"I know you do. You have been a very bad girl."

"Oh, Daddy. Are you going to have to punish me?"

"You know I will."

They swam for the shore and dragged the canoe quickly into the water. He was eager to get his lips around Sadie's swollen bump. Hopefully, the lake water had washed most of Brian's spoor off it.

As they cruised out across the surface, now sparkling with moonlight, he could see the other couple. Penny was sitting on the side of the dock, feet in the water. Brian was doing again what he did so well a little earlier.

Across the water came the familiar phrase.

"Yes, oh YES, just like that. Oh don't stop. Please don't stop."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12