The Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHat900
TheHat900
49 Followers

Somewhere deep in my mind, the first small domino fell. I felt, almost unconsciously, an inkling of where this evening might be going.

"- so maybe, it also depends whether you're a bit of a ten-year-old..."

"Well, I don't know." I raised a hand, got a waiter's attention and paid the bill. "We could go bowling, or karaoke or something?" I watched her eyes, and of course I wasn't even close to deceiving her. "All right then. What I also really, really want is -- after getting you so wet with my tongue that you hardly need lube -- to lay you down on your back, spread your legs and climb over you, and slide in to you. And stay deep in your arse until I've felt you come at least three times. And then..." I shrugged. "We'll see, I suppose."

"Only three times? Men are so selfish. Come on."

In the lift there were other guests, but in the corridor there was nobody. Kyoko put her right hand in my left back pocket and steered to me to her room through careful pressure on that arse-cheek. Inside, we let the door swing shut and joined ourselves together. I bent my head to hers, and the sensation of love I felt, as I remembered I had to bend my knees as well to kiss her, was like a warm bath. We touched tongues: gently, harder, madly. Her huge breasts pushed into me, and I took one hand from her back where I had had both around her and began to caress one of those gorgeous firm mounds. Kyoko lifted one leg and rubbed the inside of one thigh against me, and I realised I could feel an unfamiliar fabric against my glans as my erection grew harder. Those panties...I let go of her breast, moved both hands round to her arse and picked her up, pulling her crotch to mine so hard that her skirt flapped right up to her hips -- at the sides. As I looked down at the front, it was still just hiding everything from view.

"Kyoko. My cock is leaking already, but not enough to soak my trousers this much. Under this skirt you are flooding me," I said, carrying her slowly to the bed. "I already had a little taste in the restaurant, but I think I need some more of that on my tongue." I laid her down with her thighs at the edge of the bed, slid my hands from her arse cheeks all the way along the backs of her legs to her shoes, and pulled her shoes off. Over my shoulder, thud thud to the floor. Socks followed them. I bent down and took off my own shoes and socks, and stopped there; maybe Kyoko would want to help.

She had let her legs fall while I attended to that, but she was not playing ingénue and it didn't look as though she wanted to sit up and help me undress. Eyes wide open and fixed on me, Kyoko had two fingers of her left hand pushed against her nipple on that side, showing through her blouse, vibrating them slightly; and her entire right palm jammed between her thighs, circling in a firm, deliberate motion. I held her gaze, knelt down and stroked the inside of her calves in careful sweeps, kneading my way not too slowly up, and soon I was pushing her thighs apart. At last; at last, as her hand moved to my head and her skirt finally rucked up out of the way, I saw that well-remembered bush of jet black curls atop two beautifully swollen lips, opened and with enough juice seeping out and spread around that Kyoko's whole pussy sparkled in the light from above the bed. I kissed her inner thighs and looked up one more time. She was biting her bottom lip and her breath was quickening.

"Oh, fuck, I missed you. Please...lick me. Lick me!"

I'm not that cruel. I dived in, wiggling my tongue up in an s-bend from the bottom of her pussy lips to her hard clit. When I reached the top I gave it a firm flick with the top of my tongue, and Kyoko gasped. I moved down and did it all again, loving the taste as much as I always had before. Three, four, five times, and the wetness poured out of her and her cries pitched higher as my tongue poked deeper and deeper inside each time. Little by little, I moved faster, I started each lick less low, I shifted my hands under her skirt to the sides of her bum; and as I brought my movements to a flickering point on her button she yelled in climax, holding my head so hard that I could scarcely breathe. Jets of salt-sweet squirtcum hit my bottom lip and I opened wider to catch as much as I could.

"Kyoko," I gurgled through a mouthful of nectar, prising a little of her attention back to this world. I caught her eye and straightened up to lean over to her face; she opened her mouth and we kissed. We kissed as though it was the first and last time for us, swirling her delicious secretion to every crevice of our mouths, swallowing, sliding our tongues together; and our hands found and held each other. For a minute or so we rested, and then I rolled off, anxious not to squash her for too long, and began to undress. Most of my clothes were wet and sticky after all. I sat up and gazed on my soulmate, with her cute satisfied smile and half-closed eyes. I had just got my shirt off and unbuckled my belt, when Kyoko, who was still wearing her blouse, bra and skirt, also sat up and went to push herself up off the bed. With only a deep-down flicker of anything that could be called 'thinking' -- more a kind of premonition of a couple of possible futures - I grabbed her hand, and pulled her gently round to face me so we were knee-to-knee, legs over the edge. I shook my head gently -- don't go.

"Nigel, I have to go, I mean I have to pee."

She had sucked on my finger when it had been in my arsehole, without any guarantee that I wouldn't be shocked or turned off. In my head it seemed a bit unromantic to think of this as my 'turn', but my heart felt twice its usual size and pulsing power and I knew this was a risk I had to take: risking rejection, the spoiling of the whole glittering future that today was opening up for me with this woman. This ideal woman who I had once, already, misjudged and lost.

"Kyoko...we finished that discussion too early. About 'awakening.' Don't go without me, darling. Take me with you, or...stay here."

I don't know how long it was before she said anything. It could have been hours. I think it might have been fifteen seconds, realistically. Then so suddenly I couldn't stop her, she stood up, and for an instant I died -- and she dropped her skirt to the floor and lay back on the bed.

"It's true, this bed is really comfortable. If there's a way to relieve this," Kyoko moved her hand to her lower belly, glanced to check I was looking, and deliberately pressed her palm inwards, "this pressure...ooh...while I can stay on this bed, then I won't go, but," -- press -- "it's going to be soon," -- press, push, push -- "it's going to flood out of me. Nigel, don't let it get on the bed! It's going to," -- push -- "be more than the juice from my pussy, more than my," -- push, push -- "squirt; oh...can you help? Help!"

I was already there. Back on my knees with my head in Kyoko's crotch, I kissed the top of her pussy opening and widened my lips as much as I comfortably could. For a few seconds nothing happened, and I licked a little for fun. Then suddenly there was a quiet 'Ah!' and I felt, against my lips, muscles moving; and a stream of hot piss spurted into my mouth. It was divine. Salty, strong and sexy, but more importantly it was Kyoko's and we were reinforcing our bond. I felt her shift position a bit and could just about tell she had got onto her elbows to watch her chosen man drinking her piss, straight from her come-drenched pussy. Unable to meet her gaze from my position, I stroked her legs, and gulped down her precious piss in big swallows as I did so. I didn't spill a drop.

When the flow tailed off, I stopped swallowing, and let the last of the urine pool in the back of my mouth. A calmness and a rightness settled on me, and I knew that this time I needed no words, nor even the touch of a hand or a glance. What I wanted was also what Kyoko wanted, and it was the only possible thing to do. I stood up and stepped out of my trousers, and Kyoko stood up too right in front of me. She tilted her head like a squirrel and opened her mouth, and I bent down to her. I kept my lips closed and touched just her lower lip in a tiny kiss, and then opened a gap, giving her back the yellow gift she had given to me.

It disappeared down her throat, but she held on to me, kissing me and kissing me as though I were hiding other delights somewhere in my mouth. I held her for a while, then gently let go and began to undo the buttons of her blouse, top down. She was wearing a lilac bra, lacy on the top half with a serious solid support in the lower half, and a strap about an inch and a half wide; and she looked sensational. Her cleavage was deep and long, and her breasts were just as I had remembered, the image I had had in my head since that glimpse of their smooth perfect firmness at dinner. I reached around, undid it, pushed her blouse off her shoulders and hooked my fingers under the bra so they both came off together.

Finally, we were both naked, and Kyoko was perfection. Her nipples were scarcely darker than her breasts, but stuck out invitingly, and I reached for them, but she batted me away.

"You've been doing all the tasting. Or at least, I've been doing all the providing. My pussy juice, my squirts, and my pee. I want to taste you, Nigel. Come if you want to." And she began to kneel, then got up and pulled me over to stand in front of the room's full-length dressing mirror, and knelt again so that she could watch herself. She took my cock, semi-hard, in both hands, and brought it to her mouth. It was incredible. She allowed saliva to accumulate inside and sucked me; sucking the head then gulping down in a jerk so that I felt the roof of her mouth slide along the length. Was I loving it more because I had never had this from her? Maybe; but still, it was a superlative blowjob. I looked down and saw that she was kneeling quite far back. I enjoyed the view of her upper body swinging back and forth as she sucked. The top of her arse crack was just visible, and meanwhile below her head I watched her fantastic tits sway. I knew she could feel me hardening inside her.

"Kyoko," I whispered. "No, don't stop, don't stop, you're marvellous, do this for ever. I just meant: you were talking about this, about how with someone you love you wanted to love all of them, and they can love all of you...I am someone who wants to love all of you, Kyoko."

She dug her teeth into the middle of my shaft playfully, holding the glans inside and licking the corona firmly. How she knew that it tickles to lick too gently there, but a persistent firm swipe of the tongue brings before too long an erupting explosion of come, I could not say; I began to assume that I had just been gifted by the gods with the key to serendipitously unlock this sexual, sensual genius of a woman. She looked at me, and relaxed her suction just long enough to say "You must..." then deliberately turned her face to the mirror. My gaze followed as though we were rigidly connected. I watched her head resume -- oh so slowly -- its sliding, sucking motion, and I watched her bring her hand nearest the mirror round between her legs. She spread them slightly further, and ran her middle finger smoothly into her wetness all the way to the major knuckle. In the mirror still, I watched. She withdrew her finger so that we both could see its shiny coating, and leant forward, sliding it along the underside of my ball sack, all the way to my arsehole and inside.

It was as though a jar of fragrant shichimi spice had been shaken open somewhere next to my prostate. I inhaled a kind of yelp of pleasure and felt my testicles tighten and rise. My cock felt like granite against her lips. In the mirror I saw, and in my rectum I felt, Kyoko's finger pumping into and out of me. In the mirror I saw, and on my cock I felt, her head sucking harder and moving faster. I dug my nails into my own thighs and came with gigantic spasming gushes of semen that Kyoko swallowed with the sweetest of audible gulps.

When my flow had pretty much finished, Kyoko pulled her mouth back to the tip of my penis and kissed it repeatedly before sitting back a little. With weakened legs, I came down to a squat, and her finger inside my hole was levering against the back wall inside. I wondered whether she was stuck, or something.

Kyoko slipped sideways so that she was no longer kneeling but sat comfortably with her legs folded beside her, and leant her head in, kissing my chest. Her finger continued to move, less strongly now but still with a firm, decided, repetitive push in my arse.

She was definitely not stuck. I gave a murmur of happiness, put one arm around her and ran the other hand through her long hair as she kissed me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, but I'm no yogi.

"I need to sit down properly, my legs are dying."

She looked up at me. "Come back to bed then," she said, and gently began to remove her finger from inside me. I must have made a moue of discomfort at the dryness -- or perhaps Kyoko's mind was just running ahead? "I have some lubricant in the drawer..." she said, and finally her first joint and fingertip came free. My balls and flaccid cock made it hard to see, but to me that finger no longer looked quite the same smooth fair colour as the rest of her warm, cinnamon skin. There seemed to be streaks, and as I pondered that "You must...love all of me", another couple of dominos tumbled for me. The evening looked likely to get extreme -- but that was just the right thing for Kyoko and me. So right.

I didn't know whether she meant lubricant to carry on finger-fucking me or to lube up my cock for me to penetrate her arsehole at last, but if the latter then I definitely needed another few minutes to get stiff enough. Kyoko might have finally discovered the delights of masturbating with a dildo up inside her rear entrance, but there was no way she was going to be anything other than tight for a first cock and I wasn't going to spoil it by trying before I had my wood back. Still, I thought, she was unlikely to mind a bit more foreplay. I walked fairly steadily to the bed and lay back against the headboard, feeling distinctly like a millionaire, and Kyoko went to the wide, shallow drawer in the central desk and took out a small plastic bottle.

"Kyoko, love," I said, "not yet." I patted my resting member, then beckoned her to come. Perhaps she would sit on my face, I wondered; or maybe we could sixty-nine; or I might even persuade her to get on all fours and enjoy my tongue in her arse before applying artificial lube? I put a hand on each side of her waist as she stepped to the bedside, and stroked upward and inward to her gorgeous boobs. They were firm and seemed to yield to my touch, as I squeezed and rolled, as though they had been waiting for me all this phenomenal day.

"Did I taste good?" I asked.

"Exactly like I hoped you would taste. I loved it," Kyoko replied. "I feel like I've tasted...nearly...all of you. Nearly..." she put the bottle down on the bed and used her left hand and forearm to hold my hands captive over her breasts, "all..." she brought her right hand up from where it had been hanging at her side, "of you."

My eyes had not been fooled by the lamplight. Her middle finger was decorated with a single, narrow, dark brown smear about an inch long, and around the nail there was definitely an outline. Of shit.

Under my little finger, at the side of one lovely breast, I could feel her heart beating harder.

We locked gazes again.

"Kyoko," I said. "You are mine." It wasn't a question, but I wanted affirmation anyway, and I waited. Kyoko nodded.

"Go on then. Taste me. Later you can be provider again. Taste me now, and put it back in. I'm going to tell you what to do."

I returned to kneading Kyoko's tits, and she relaxed her hold on my hands. The thought that she had been going to insist on sucking on her filthy finger, right in front of me, even if I had been trying to pull away to stop her, sent blood pulsing down to my groin again. I felt myself stiffening. As she lifted her finger to her face, I dropped one hand down to her bush and began to stroke two fingers firmly along her pussy lips.

She put out her tongue, and I watched as with hypnotic slowness she brought her fingertip up and touched her tongue to it.

I moved my fingers inwards from her labia to the centre of her vulva. She was wet again, and I pushed hard as I slid my palm all around the outside of her entrance.

Her finger, as if stuck to her tongue, vanished gradually into the dark cave of her mouth, and her lips moved back and forth along it in the sexiest, dirtiest sucking motion. Kyoko was transported: her eyes were closed, her nipples were hardening and juice was almost flowing from inside her as I rubbed her clit and the sides of her pussy. I thought she was approaching another orgasm, but after half a minute she withdrew her finger and showed it to me. I grabbed it, kissed it and sucked it once, and pulled her to me to kiss her mouth. Was there a slight tang, a hint of what she had gleaned?...I could not tell if there was or if it was my imagination, and it didn't matter; we were together on a cloud again, miles above the skyscrapers and lights of Shinjuku. Touch and taste were overpowering all our other senses. I thrust two fingers right inside her, reamed them around to collect as much sticky juice as I could and brought this richness up to meet our tongues. Kyoko moaned as she tasted herself. My breathing quickened.

"You're going to put it back in now, and at last you're going to let me touch and play with your sexy, secret, brown, forbidden bumhole that you've been sliding dildoes up inside," I said. For a while, it was time for me to give the instructions. I lay down and slid a soft bolster under the small of my back so that my arsehole was slightly skyward. "Come and kneel over me. Put a bit of that lube on your finger and give me some."

Kyoko did exactly as she was told, kneeling with her face over my cock and her pussy over my face.

"Put it in me."

Back inside me her finger went. I appreciated the lube. Kyoko went gently with her thrusting to begin with, and as she began to lick up and down the shaft of my cock, I brought my mouth to her sopping pussy and licked. Simultaneously I touched the tip of my lube-slippery finger to the very centre of her wonderful wrinkled bud, and she jerked. I moved around the pucker in circles, and alternated between licking her clit and sucking on the whole opening of her vagina.

"You're giving me so much," I whispered, making sure she could hear me swallow. "Kyoko, I love your cunt."

I felt the shudder of her body under my hands and knew the word had triggered another flush of pleasure for her. "I'm going to play with your cunt and your arsehole. I'm going to get you ready for my cock inside you. And I'm going to give you more to taste. Kyoko, can you feel anything...in there?"

"...yes...just..."

I knew what she meant. Inside me there was something that she wanted, maybe; something to meet her need to show me that her love and desire for me were unconditional; but I was not in dire enough need for it to be right at the exit. I would have to push a little.

"You're going to taste more than before." I turned my hand so that my index finger was circling at the entrance to Kyoko's pussy, and the tip of my lubed-up middle finger was probing her anus. "I'm going to push a little bit and you need to keep your finger all the way in. Don't let yourself get pushed out." My fingers penetrated further inside her two holes. "Tell me what you can feel."

I bore pressure down in my arse, carefully, not wanting actually to let anything out; and swirled my fingers inside the first inch or two of Kyoko's pussy and arse. She said nothing, and I pushed again. It felt as though I was about to shit.

TheHat900
TheHat900
49 Followers