The Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh god!" exclaimed Kyoko suddenly. "In...I'm in...my finger is in it!"

"Is your finger properly in my shit?"

"Yes...oh god...so..."

"Good girl...now I'm going to move inside you, faster and faster. I want you to do the same, pumping me and rubbing as though you were masturbating your cunt, rubbing your clit and about to come." I licked around her clit and sucked on it a little. "I'll tell you when to stop. Oh, fuck, Kyoko, you're so sexy. I love having your cunt and your arse in my face like this." I moved my fingers faster inside her and licked at the base of her arsehole. "Such a gorgeous wet cunt and such a hot, hot arsehole for me. Faster."

Kyoko was uttering continuous gasps and groans. Faster and faster I fingered her sex holes and she pumped her finger into the turd still out of sight inside me. As she got louder and her pussy got wetter and wetter, I judged the time was right.

"Kyoko, when I say 'Out,' you're going to take your finger out, look at it for three seconds, and then suck it into your mouth. Keep it in there while you come. You're coming, Kyoko. Here it comes for you, my darling. Look at it for three seconds, okay? Ready? Out!"

I pulled my muscles back, and her finger popped out. It was utterly encased in a layer of shit. Kyoko stared at it, still jerking on my hand; and I whispered: "One...two..." - she was starting to cry out - "Three! Taste me! Eat me!"

Kyoko rammed the middle joints of her turdfinger into her sweet mouth, with the tip sticking out on one side, and let out a long, half-muffled scream of orgasm. On my face it was like a hosepipe. I closed my eyes and let the narrow jet spray over me. Some went into my mouth and I smacked my lips but didn't bother trying to catch it all; I was blissfully enjoying the vision from an instant before. It was clear in my mind, behind my closed eyes: my once and future girlfriend was a beautiful, filthy, superlatively sensual, perverse and uninhibited black-haired Aphrodite, kneeling astride me with tits swaying heavily above my crotch, impaled via anus and vagina on two of my fingers, with her own excrement-wrapped finger in her mouth, drenching me in squirtcum as she trembled through her climax.

I could live three long lifetimes and never forget that scene.

Hard though I still was, I felt rather tempted to indulge in some pillow-talk; such as apologising for the wasted years, or suggesting an order of room-service fruit (olives, perhaps). But Kyoko was not so inclined.

"I have never, ever come like that. Not even with you," she said, swinging one leg over and turning to face me. She reached sideways and grasped my cock. "Now...put it in me. Fuck me, Nigel. Keep me high."

She lay down on her back next to me, drew a finger across the fullest part of her breasts leaving a few brown marks, and looked at me with wide eyes. Her eyelashes fluttered like a cartoon and I grinned. I held up the two fingers that had been inside her, sucked on them both and traced the same line on her skin; then I pushed myself standing next to the bed, grabbed her feet and gently dragged her round ninety degrees.

Her pussy was swollen, open and inviting. I swiped my head, purple and engorged, up and down along its moist length a few times, then leant forward with my hands on her arse-cheeks and slid easily in a few inches. In, out, in, out; a little deeper now. All this play and two orgasms notwithstanding, Kyoko was not a big girl and I would have hurt her if I'd gone in all the way without a little coaxing. In, out, push in, out, in, out, push in more.

"Ohhh..." I was stretching her. I remembered how much she had always loved this, the first minute of her pussy getting used to the size of my cock. Kyoko's breasts bounced, and I bent my head down to kiss them. I kissed around the nipples in decreasing circles, nipping a gentle bite on each one, and I didn't really care what else I was licking up. Kyoko reached up and put her arms around me, and I lifted her at the waist, moved her forward and lay down so we were side by side, and pressed my mouth to hers. We kissed deeply, luxuriating in the feeling of being joined at the crotch and at the lips, and if there was an unusual earthy taste to the kiss it was still just a part of this spiralling deep love we were building that day.

Side-by-side is a good position to relax in. Kyoko was on that wonderful plateau that some women can enjoy in between coming over and over, and we enjoyed fucking for a while like that, the sensuality of so much skin-to-skin, playing with and touching nipples, hair, buttocks and faces. I reached that complacent stage where I felt that I could stay iron-hard for ever, pleasing my woman without having or even wanting to come.

Then my hand strummed randomly down her back and into her crack, as it had a few times over the last quarter of an hour, and something about her arsehole sent a tingle through me. I let my fingertips dance over it, each one resting on it for a little longer, then from where I was still making slow, full thrusts into her I wiped some of the wetness up to her other hole and pushed a fingertip in.

"Kyoko, my princess," I said. "You've made me wait so long. Now I want to do what I said in the restaurant. I want your arsehole. I want you to find out how much better my cock will make you feel than a piece of rubber filling you up. But first I want to lick you," I babbled, turning myself on by turning her on with dirty talk, and by discovering as I explored further with my finger that...she was already full.

"Oh, baby, so sexy, I can feel it. Is this what it felt like for you?" I was just in contact with the tip of a firm lump, resting two or three inches from Kyoko's anal opening. I kissed her again, removed my finger, slid slowly out of her pussy, tipped her over onto her back, and moved down to her legs. "Oh, you're going to love this. I'm going to lick you until you can't stand not having me inside, and then fuck your arse silly."

"Nigel."

"What?" I climbed between her legs, reached for a pillow to put under her, and lay down to push her legs up and apart.

"You stupid man...I already can't stand not having you inside me since five seconds ago. My pussy is throbbing for you and my bumhole has been wanting you for eight years. Shut up. Taste me if you want to, and get your cock back in me."

I wasn't going to disappoint her, but I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to get my tongue inside her shithole at long, long last, either. I leant my forearms on her arse-cheeks and thighs and gazed down. Heaven. Her black curls, thick above her cunt, thinned out gradually over her full labia and around her anal opening the hairs were sparse, straighter and lighter. The dark tan skin either side of her deep pink pussy, glinting with stickiness, turned to a lighter shade below it, then back to a deep golden brown patch for an inch around her pucker; and the hole itself was a deep, inviting purple. I slurped a tongueful of juice from her pussy, drew it down, and spiralled around Kyoko's bumhole, wetting it as I went.

Kyoko's breathing became shuddery as the tip of my tongue reached the ridges, and as I slid my thumb into her pussy and my tongue breached her anus to poke inside, she gave a long soft 'ahhhh' of pleasure.

I, too, felt my cock quiver as the combination of sensations in my thumb, tongue and mind threatened to render me dizzy. Wanting the strongest possible taste of her inner treasure, I tensed my tongue and stabbed it in and out of her arse, as deeply as possible and coming all the way out to give her the best titillating view of the motion; but impatience was mounting.

"I'm coming back to that, my love," I said, rising to my knees. "When we're more relaxed, I want to spend more time with my tongue, mmm," I stuck it out at her and rotated it, "inside your arse. You tasted so, so good. Now, " I took hold of my erection in both hands and stroked it, "if you still want this?"

I watched Kyoko. As I reached for the bottle of lube her eyes didn't even flicker to it: they were fixed almost unblinking on my stiff pole. She had one hand on one breast, squeezing its meaty fullness with a finger brushing the nipple, and the other just resting over her pussy. As I drizzled the fluid over my cock, smeared it all round, and pushed some in and around her shitter with my fingers, her gaze never wavered. I don't think I have ever seen a woman with so obviously nothing in her mind but one cock and where she wanted it in the next few seconds.

I pressed my glans to her sticky pucker, allowed myself a moment to enjoy the sight, and pushed in gently.

"Ah -- Ooohhhhhhh! Oh, oh, ohhhh! Okashii, okashii! Nigel, okashikunaru! Ah! Ah!"

It was fabulous. Kyoko was reaching new highs. I felt an amazing heat gripping my cock as I fucked slowly in and out of her superb arse. Her discomfort as I forced past her ring had lasted barely an instant and she was pushing back to meet my every thrust. I lunged deeper as she continued to gasp; she now had two fingers either side of that nipple and was squeezing it to bursting point; the three central fingers of her other hand were pressed onto her clit. Suddenly, the feeling of her turds wedging against my cock-head sent me a step further, an extra shot of blood jetted into my shaft, Kyoko's rectum stretched again around me and she shot over the edge. "Coming! Coming! Comiiiahhhhh!"

Her body shook. Her tits jerked up and down, a small fountain of squirt spouted vertically from her pussy -- her stores were definitely depleted -- and splashed over her belly, and her anal sphincter trapped me as tightly as a cock-ring. The expansive feeling of climax awoke in my groin, but I bit my tongue and it passed. I held Kyoko's thighs, doodled with my forefinger in the squirty mess around her bellybutton and watched her come down a little. Her cheeks and neck were reddened with more flush than I had ever seen, and I leant forward and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her shoulders, and down to the tops of her breasts. When she was breathing more normally, I resumed moving in and out.

"Kyoko, you are magic. I'm so glad it feels so good for you."

"Mmm. It is good. Don't stop, darling."

"That's three times, isn't it? Sure you don't want to clean your teeth and go to bed?"

"Hmph. First, I never said three was enough; second, you said I could come three times while you were deep in my bumhole so the count has reached one; third, I don't want to clean my teeth yet because" -- she pulled me close and French-kissed me with energy -- "I'm loving the taste of you. Nigel, I'm loving everything. I can still feel your come at the back of my throat, and taste your...your chocolate on the roof of my mouth, and the flavour of your mouth too, and loving your smell, and...just don't go anywhere. And your cock is still feeling pretty good, so hard in my bumhole. Keep it there, and fuck me some more...please?" she added finally, although why she thought I might genuinely be proposing to pull out and call it a night was beyond me.

"Fine! Tell you what, can I get behind you?"

"Yes. Doggy style, right? Yes, go on."

Kyoko rolled sideways slowly, anxious not to lose my rod from her arsehole. I pulled her up to all fours and kneeled up higher. Her arse cheeks were gorgeously large and firm, and I had such a fantastic view of my cock sliding in and out of her stretched anus that I didn't think I would last a great deal longer, but I was determined to give Kyoko at least one more shot at the stars. I withdrew until only the head was inside her, took hold of two handfuls of cheek, and commenced a quick shallow fucking motion. She was so well lubed now that the purple, most puckered part of her entrance was not being pulled inward on each plunge; instead it was a sensual, bulging, tight but slippery ring through which my cock was sliding easily, a splendidly erotic display.

I began alternating three deep strokes after each series of shallow thrusts, and on every deep stroke Kyoko groaned a grunting noise. A noise that seemed to be coming less from her voice-box than from right down in her insides where the stiff cock she had wanted, so long ago, and been forced to forgo, was finally sinking rhythmically into her rectum -- and deeply, deep enough not only to send jolts of pleasure coursing through her but also to cram into the lump of excrement I had felt earlier.

"I can feel it," I whispered.

Grunt, grunt.

I abandoned the shallow thrusts, moved my hands round so that I was holding her hips rather than the muscles of her arse, and embarked on a proper reaming. With every stroke now my entire shaft came out and sank in; with each pull out I could see brown patches just under the corona and with each plunge in I could feel where they were coming from.

"Kyoko. So fucking good. I can feel your shit, Kyoko, feel it and see it on my cock. Oh, fuck, so sexy."

Grunt. Grunt. "Fuck me. Oh, god. Fuck me! Ohhh...uh, uh, uhhh!"

She tailed off into cries that were getting longer and shriller. I put everything I had into it and slammed into her, screwing my hips around to make sure her shit-pipe was being stretched and tugged in every direction. My own breathing began to quicken and I needed to bring her with me.

"Going to fill you up, you beautiful, beautiful, sexy bitch. Let me feel you come on my cock. Kyoko, Kyoko, I love your arsehole. I love fucking your shit. Oh, Kyoko, going to come so fucking deep in you..."

"Nnnnnnnh! Oh, fuck meeeeee! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!"

I had a glorious, ecstatic twenty seconds between knowing that she had made it and my own climax barrelling into me. I slowed down just marginally, and watched my own massively engorged cock move in the anus of this orgasming succubus. As Kyoko buried her head in the pillows and her arse jerked around, gripping me still, I felt waves of tension sweep out within me from my crotch. I stared at her body as the come shot through me and pulsed into her rectum, and we both fell sideways as we quaked through our climaxes.

For fifteen minutes we would have looked, to any observer, asleep. That was a point -- we hadn't closed the curtains and there are plenty of other high-rises around; maybe there had been observers. Never mind.

We came back to life a little, and I felt Kyoko's insides flexing. "Love, you're pushing me out," I complained. "I thought you wanted at least three -- "

She reached round and put a hand over my mouth. All right then, I did know that was probably enough. "Shut up, again," Kyoko smiled. She dropped her hand down to where my cock -- still a respectable semi; it wasn't going to go down to normal size quickly after it had been that big -- was snaking slowly out of her arsehole, and held it. "Was I nice and tight for you, Nigel? Was it okay?"

Now who was asking stupid questions? "No, it wasn't 'okay'. It was the best ever. I need you forever now, simple as that. You win."

"But we haven't finished..."

Her smile just reduces me to jelly every time. She squeezed my cock out with one final closure of her ring, held its base so it stayed pointing up where we both could see, and turned round to lie on her front with her face an inch from it. The head, somehow, looked almost clean, but the shaft was unevenly coated with dark-tan streaks.

"That should be mine," I said helplessly. Kyoko grinned, kissed the top and poked her tongue at my piss-hole in playful teasing. "Yes it should..."

She moved her tongue down to the base of my cock and licked all the way up, right over the spots of shit and on, up to the head and flicking off with a flourish. And again. And again. After five firm licks, she elbow-crawled her way up to me and stuck her tongue out in front of my face. The centre and tip were covered in brown, thicker at the front and fading towards the back. I leant forward to take it in my mouth.

"Ppppptttp." Kyoko whipped her tongue into her own mouth, blew a raspberry using just the very tip of her tongue, and went back to my half-cleaned penis. This time she engulfed it in her mouth, sucking and licking and bathing it in spit all at once. After thirty seconds she looked at me, with just the head still between her lips, and swallowed; then she dived back down for another thirty and after that my cock was spotless. This time I had no patience. I sat up and pulled her to me by the head, pushing my tongue into her mouth and swirling, searching for the taste of her filth. Kyoko went momentarily passive to let me scrape around, and it energised me; after finding very little to satisfy me I had an idea. "Kyoko. Let's snowball."

That earnt me a curious look. "I mean, give me back my come, and I'll give it to you. Come here, give me that sexy arsehole that felt so good." I slapped her bum, twice, and Kyoko got the message and swung round with her arse over my face once again. She lowered herself down, and I kissed her bang in the centre of that fantastic hole, closed up again as though I had never been there. I licked and kissed and licked and kissed, and gently inserted my tongue, but nothing was there for me.

"I think I came too deep in you, darling. You'll have to push. Push it out for me, come on. You know what to do."

Kyoko gripped one of my thighs with one hand and my cock with the other, and her anus bloomed a little with a tiny puff of air as she started to push. I put my tongue back in as far as I could, and felt a large drop of come running down the surface of her anal canal. I sucked, and more came; the familiar taste of my own come mixed with an unmistakeable bitterness. The more she pushed, the stronger this heady taste became, and I kept sucking until I could hardly keep from swallowing. Then I patted Kyoko's rear to stop her and she turned round instantly with her mouth open like a cuckoo chick.

Glug, in poured the snowball from my mouth to hers. I kept back only the smallest drop, and fastened my lips to hers to feel her swishing the mess of shit-spiced come all around her mouth, and swallowing it. I swallowed my small helping too, and released her.

"Is that all there is?"

I felt a rush of love, as powerful in its way as the rushes of lust that had brought me to two freight-train ejaculations. I knew Kyoko didn't mean 'was there any more come'. She meant: did I want to take one final step to union with her, bind myself to her in an ceremony as strong as a marriage vow, show her that she was the one woman of three billion on this planet that I cared about possessing, loving and tasting all day and every day. Did I want her to shit, fully and generously, in my mouth.

"There is more, Kyoko. Wait."

I fetched the full-length mirror from where it had stood to give me that lovely view of Kyoko's lips blowing me and her finger exploring my arse, placed it in front of the desk facing the bed, and tilted it carefully so that Kyoko would be able to see.

"Face the mirror, my love." I lay down full-length on the bed, with my head right at the desk end and my feet at the headboard. "I want you so much." She wriggled into place squatting above me and I saw her eyes latch on to the place in the middle of the mirror where her pussy had to be, as I stroked a finger along her slit and poked the tip into her arse.

Silently she tensed up, and I felt simultaneously a dribble of piss onto my face and the powerful progression of a dense mass from her colon, through her rectum and onto my finger.

"It's there. Watch, darling, watch." I removed my finger and put one palm on each of Kyoko's arse cheeks to help support her and pivot her crotch forward a little. The better she could see, I knew, the more she would relish the sight about to unfold.

But of course I could see better than she. A dark centre appeared within the plum wrinkles poised above me, and my heart missed a beat. I wanted desperately to press my lips against Kyoko's anus as she bore down and expelled this thick turd for me...but it wasn't for me, any more than her open pussy or mouth or this same hole had been 'for me' when my cock was on its way in; this was for us and I could not deny her the view of her shit-log as it snaked down to make this last connection, to make us one.