The Old Flame

Story Info
Zoe's life as a slave is interrupted by a man from her past.
1.9k words
4.45
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe walked back and forth proudly throughout the room, serving drinks to the Masters and Mistresses gathered for the party. Every slave had a different job during the party: sex toy, cook, musician, urinal, masseuse, and the job Zoe had finally been trusted with, waitress. This party was the first time Zoe was given any job other than sex toy, and she was determined to make a good impression. So she walked as quickly as she could manage, her steps hampered by her high heels and the thin chain connecting her ankle cuffs, and did her best to provide the Masters and Mistresses with food and drink as quickly and efficiently as she could.

In addition to the heels, Zoe was wearing fishnet stockings attached to a garter belt and a black corset that left her breasts free for the Masters and Mistresses to enjoy. Attached to the corset was a wooden serving tray with two chains running up and connecting to her pierced nipples. The chains were tight and any weight on the tray or movement would cause pain as the chains tugged on her. Zoe didn't care, the pain reminded her she had moved past being just another naked and groveling girl crawling on the floor, that she had served her own Master faithfully enough to be trusted with more.

Zoe walked next to a Master sitting on a leather chair with another slave standing behind him, massaging his shoulders.. "Your drink, sir." Zoe used her training to perfectly serve the drink. Placing both hands under the tray to keep it stable, she bent at her knees until she was kneeling in front of him. As she moved downward, the chains pulled on her nipples. Zoe endured the pain without any unseemly outward sign. The Master took the martini glass from her tray, fed her a small chocolate as a reward, and slapped her left breast. Zoe cried out in pain as her nipple pulled against the chain attached to it, but the Master appeared to be pleased with her outburst as he gave a complementary slap to her right breast before saying to her "go, slave meat." and waving her away. Zoe blinked back tears, rose to her feet and scampered back to the bar.

The slave behind the bar was a blonde girl, chained by her collar to the bar itself. She looked incredibly young, no older than 20. "Lounge area 5." The slave said, and then began to place a bottle of wine and four glasses. The wine was heavy, and Zoe whimpered when she felt its weight. The wine sat on her tray and applied a persistent low level pain to her breasts, enough to be uncomfortable but not enough to distract her from her tasks.

Zoe moved as quickly as she could to L5, heels clacking and ankle chain swishing, hoping that if she moved fast enough she might get another chocolate. Chocolate was an especially special treat for slaves, who were typically fed bland gruel. Another immediate benefit to her promotion.

Zoe walked to L5. There were four Masters smoking cigars and talking to each other as they watched two nude slave girls kiss and caress each other for their amusement. Zoe stopped in her tracks, putting a hesitant hand out to steady the wine and glasses. It couldn't be. Zoe looked again as she approached, realizing it most definitely was. One of the four was Jim Bellemare, a man who a long time ago had dated a bright eyed college freshman named Zoe who still didn't know the direction her life would take. Worse, sitting next to Jim was Zoe's own Master, Michael. Jim looked directly at Zoe and smiled.

"Hello slut." Jim said to her matter of factly. Jim had been Zoe's first serious boyfriend. She'd been 18, he'd been 25 and he took full advantage of her naivety. Their relationship had ended when Zoe found him sleeping with her roommate. It'd been a bitter break up, and Zoe had done serious damage to his apartment before he ultimately called the police on her. She had truly hoped she would never see him again. Apparently, that was not going to be the case.

Zoe took in a sharp breath and centered herself. Master was here, she must perform perfectly. She closed her eyes, but could still feel Jim leering at her. Quietly, modestly, Zoe said "Your wine, sirs." She knelt reverently, as the two other slaves were pulled out of the way sharply by their leashes. Master was the one to take the wine bottle from her, kissing her forehead.

Master whispered "Good, you make me very proud." as he pulled away from Zoe, sending waves of arousal shooting through her body. Master sat and poured wine for himself and then for each of the three other men, pouring for Jim last.

"Do you own this little girl, Michael?" Jim asked, petting one of the slavegirls kneeling near the chairs. Zoe knelt motionless on the floor, praying that she would just be dismissed.

"Zoe! How long have you been my slave?" Master asked"

Immediately, she replied, "3 years, 10 months, Master" head bowed reverently, motionless outside but inside wanting to run and hide in her cage until the party was over.

Master patted his knee, and Zoe continued to kneel before him, puzzled. "It's ok, girl, you've earned a break. Come here, let me take your tray off." Master patted his knee again.

In a single, graceful motion, Zoe rose from her knees and walked towards her Master. She felt Jim's eyes on her, measuring, examining, but she walked proudly to her Master, knowing he would protect her from any realy harm. She knelt again and Master unfastened the tray from her corset. Zoe breathed an audible sigh of relief when the clamps were taken from her sore nipples, which Master began to rub rhythmically.

"Do you like her, Jim?" Master asked, continuing to soothe her nipples.

Jim came in close and began stroking Zoe's hair. Zoe wanted to back away in revulsion, but his hand felt good, and he looked as he did when they were together. Dark hair, neatly cropped, above a chiseled face with stubble that was just prominent enough to be rugged without looking unkempt. "I do Michael, your slavegirl and I actually have a little history, don't we Zoe?"

Head down, ashamed, Zoe replied "Yes, Sir."

"And what exactly is our history, little slut?" Jim's hand became a fist, gripping her hair and pulling her head up.

"We, we dated Sir, when I was in college." Zoe managed to stammer out. Jim's grip on her hair was turning her on so much. Her slit began to glisten, showing anyone interested the effect Jim still had on her.

"This gives us a unique opportunity." Master's voice, warm, friendly, inviting. "I feel I've trained Zoe to expertly service cock, to respond perfectly to the needs of anyone using her. WIth your prior experience of her body Jim, would you out her training to the test, tell all of us how she's improved since you last had her?"

Zoe froze. This could not be happening. She had become a slave to get away from men like Jim. Worse, hearing the two of them discuss her filled Zoe with excitement. She wanted Jim inside of her again, craved that first cock she had ever experienced. Zoe, head still held up by Jim, looked back and forth between him and Master.

"Zoe, I want you to fuck Jim, here, as we watch." Master's smooth voice overwhelmed her. Having him state it directly filled her with lust. She was his, and she would do whatever he commanded."

"Yes, Master" she replied, nodding as much as Jim's group would allow.

Within moments, Jim dropped his pants and crouched behind Zoe. With a shove, she was brought to all fours. Zoe knew exactly what was expected of her, and her head dropped to the floor while her ass and cunt provocatively pushed up as far as she could bring them. She could feel her cunt dripping, begging to be filled. When she had assumed her position, she had purposely made sure her head pointed to Master, showing him devotion and obedience as he deserved, and she felt his love and strength on her prone body. She knew she could do this, Master had made her strong in her servitude.

Zoe's reverie was broken by the feeling of Jim's thick cock inside of her. She squealed against it but thrust her hips back to meet him. It felt amazing and shameful at the same time. Her she was again, at his mercy. Jim grunted from behind and slapped her ass as he pushed further and further in. She felt a hand on her head and, looking up slightly, saw Master's face. "Good girl." he whispered. "My sweet girl My good girl." Zoe blinked back tears as Jim drew his pleasure from her. Her hands dug into the carpet beneath her, as Master stroked her head and whispered to her.

Jim came quickly. He pulled out unceremoniously and brought his cock directly in front of her face. Zoe was well trained and she knew what to do. Her mouth descended upon the shaft and licked up their mixed juices. She had done it. Jim laughed. "She was a very good fuck, my friend, much better than the little virgin I knew all those years ago. I'm having a party at the end of the month, I'd love to rent her out, give everyone there a taste."

Master simply smiled "We'll see. Usually I keep her very busy, but I'll see if I can make time." Master clipped a chain leash to Zoe's collar and tugged. She crawled after him, looking up lovingly at her owner.

Later that evening they were back home. Both were wearing their bathrobes and Zoe was curled up in Master's lap. She wore nothing under her robe, her restraints removed except for her collar. Her makeup had been washed off and she closed her eyes, naked and open to the man that she loved. Master pet her slowly, his hand moving from her head down her back to her tailbone. Zoe purred and smiled.

Master broke the silence "Do you know why I let him take you, Zoe?"

"To show your ownership, Master. I will pleasure anyone you command me to, and I can do so because it pleases you."

"No" Master replied "I have owned you long enough to know your history, my love. I knew exactly how you knew him and I knew exactly how he hurt you." A soft kiss on her cheek. "Jim received a taste of which he cast away, and he will never have another taste. You have been so perfected to be an instrument of pleasure, and he knows he can never have you again. He does not deserve a slavegirl as skilled as you, and his little glimpse will haunt him for years.

"I have trained you well enough to know how much you can endure, and I am proud of you, but tonight I wanted to make someone regret what they will never have. Now, on your knees, so I can enjoy your talents."

Zoe tumbled to the floor and rose to her knees, arms crossed behind her back, mouth open. She felt Master's cock inside her orifice and for the second time that night felt tears in her eyes. She was safe. She was home.