All Comments on 'The Old House'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good to see you writing again!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The beginning was really good, I was sort of expecting the story to follow the house and/or the neighbourhood for a bit there, maybe along the lines of people needing to get back to working with and respecting the land, and thought that was a very refreshing way to make a story.

Then it abruptly changed to something else.

Very up-front and personal with a strong focus on a single person. It is a decent story, and the theme is well in line with today's idea that everyone should have some sort of issues and break out of some sort of heterosexual shell.

I keep thinking it would have been a much more interesting story if it was told along the same lines or perspective as it was it the beginning, the plot could have been pretty much the same but I would appreciate the fresh perspective a lot more.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A really well written romance, gender be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good little story with a slight twist, just found you so in for a treat I hope with your back catalogue, thsnks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story. Maybe we will see more of these two when Sharon brings mary to visit.

Pappasleaze!

FandeborisFandeboris7 months ago

Very good story. Poor Marion just couldn't seem to get it together. Always a straight and curious about the other side. Well it seemed she did go to the other side kicking and screaming literally.

Had a lot of fun reading. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...