The Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little embarrassing for Marion to be in the same room when Sandy took off her top and bra. It didn't seem to bother Sandy at all. It also didn't seem to bother her when the woman helped her put on a black bra with lace cups and a tiny little red bow where the two cups were joined. Without the bra, Sandy's breasts were a little long and cone shaped around her nipples. With the bra, they became full, rounded, and her cleavage was so soft and deep it looked like she was quite a bit bigger than she really was.

After moving the bra cups a little, the woman stepped back to look at Sandy.

"Yes, that's the bra for you, and you got the size just right, I think. You're not pooching over the cups and I don't see any wrinkles. How does the band feel?"

Sandy smiled.

"It feels great. Everything feels great."

"Well, let's see what we can do for Marion. Take off your blouse, Sweetie."

It was more than a little embarrassing for Marion to take off her blouse in front of a woman she didn't know. The woman smiled as she watched.

"You've been buying the wrong size, Sweetie. She stroked her finger over the soft underside of Marion's breast that had slipped out from under the band.

"You're breasts are coming out the bottom because the band is too loose. I can push your breast back up, like this --"

Marion felt the woman's soft fingers pushing her breasts up and back into the bra cups, and then another tingle.

"but they won't stay there. And, look at how your breasts are all pooched out over the tops of the cups. That's because a C is too small for you. Let's take that one off and try what I think you need."

When Marion removed her bra, the woman frowned.

"There's the problem. Your breasts are a little low, so when you measure, they measure differently than they really are. If you buy that size, the bra won't fit. She stepped forward, cupped each of Marion's breasts in her hands and lifted them up.

"If they were up here, you'd be able to measure correctly. Remember that, OK? Now, let's try my thirty six D cup and I'll show you how this works."

The woman held up the bra and when Marion held out her arms, slipped the shoulder straps over then and onto her shoulders. She then pulled the cups down until each breast was sitting in one. Then, she walked behind Marion and hooked the band.

"How does that feel -- tight or loose?"

"A little loose maybe?"

The woman move the hooks to the next set of eyes and then slipped her finger between the front of the bra band and Marion's right breast. Marion had felt a tingling sensation when the woman had lifted her breasts before. She felt the same tingle then.

Marion was amazed at how the bra fit. The band wasn't tight like she was used to, and the cups molded her breasts into the same round softness she'd seen with Sandy. The woman stroked Marion's breasts through the bra and then slipped a finger between the band and Marion's right breast again.

"How about now? Not too tight is it?"

"No, it feels great."

"Well come look at yourself in the mirror. You're all sexy and seductive now, not hanging out under the band and pooching over the top like before."

The woman took Marion's hand and led her to a full length mirror. She put her hands on Marion's shoulders and pulled them back.

"Stand up straight, Sweetie, and look at how sexy you are now."

Marion shivered when the woman's hands stroked down her arms, but she didn't notice that as much as she did the woman who looked back at her from the mirror. That woman looked young with full breasts that came together in the center of her chest in a deep cleavage. She cupped her breasts and moved them back and forth. Nothing changed. Her breasts didn't move around inside the cups and they didn't slip under the band. The woman chuckled and Marion felt her soft, slender fingers on her bare shoulder.

"See, I told you."

Sandy cleared her throat.

"OK, you've convinced me. Marion, we need to see a couple other manufacturer's yet."

Sandy signed the contract with the woman, and then went to a different table. All in all, they talked with four more suppliers, and they each brought two more bra and panty sets back to the hotel. She was a little disconcerted that she'd been touched so much during the fittings, and while they ate dinner, she asked Sandy if that was how things normally went.

Sandy smiled.

"They didn't so much with me, but they know me. You should take those touches as a compliment. All those women really liked you."

"Liked me?"

"Yes, liked you. They liked you a lot. If you'd been by yourself, you'd have heard an invitation from most of them.

"You mean to...?"

Sandy nodded her head.

"Yes, like your thinking."

"But they didn't say anything, even when you couldn't hear."

Sandy smiled.

"That's because they thought you were with me."

"You're a..."

"Do you think it would be a bad thing if I was or that anything between us would change?"

"I -- I don't know. I never met one before."

"I'd bet you have and just didn't know it. They don't all cut their hair short and wear leather. Most look just like you and I look."

"So they weren't touching me to make the bra fit better. They were touching me to...why were they touching me?"

Sandy smiled.

"Julie, Maxine and Liz were attracted to you, that's all. What they did wasn't much different than if you were to touch a man on the arm or his chest. They were just telling you they thought you were sexy. Did you feel sexy?"

"A little, I suppose. The bras did make me feel pretty good about how I looked."

"How about the touches? Did they make you feel good too?"

Marion took a sip of wine before she answered. She had felt something, but that was wrong. It had to be wrong because her mother had told her it was.

"What if they did?"

Sandy shrugged her shoulders.

"It might not mean anything, or it might mean you liked it. Ever thought about another woman?"

"Have you?"

"Sure. Most women have at one time or another."

"I don't know if I could do that or not - be with another woman I mean. I wouldn't know what to do."

Sandy smiled.

"Yes you would, but that's a conversation we need to have somewhere besides here. Are you ready to leave?"

Sandy followed Marion through the door to her room. She carried the half-finished bottle of wine from dinner and their two wine glasses. Once inside, she slipped off her heels and sighed.

"I love dressing up, but it's good to get out of these heels at the end of the day."

Marion sat on the bed and took her heels off.

"I know what you mean. I wear heels when I go to my customers, but after a day in them my feet start to hurt."

Sandy smiled.

"I can fix that. Lay back on the bed."

Marion frowned.

"You're not going to try anything are you?"

Sandy shook her head.

"No, silly, I'm gonna massage your feet. What would I try anyway?"

"I don't know, but you seem to know a lot about women who like other women."

Sandy chuckled.

"Well, I work with them almost every day. A lot of really creative designers are gay or lesbian. Now just lay back and let me make those tootsies feel better."

At the first touch of Sandy's hands, Marion stiffened, but then sighed as the fingers worked on the soles of her feet.

"You're right. That does feel good."

"A guy at one of the shows taught me how to do this. He wasn't interested in anything else, of course, but he did like my feet. Don't know why. How about when I do this?"

Marion felt the tension leaving her calves. It was replaced with a warm feeling.

"Oh wow. I'll be needing you to do this every night. You'll have to teach me so I can do you too...your feet, I mean."

Sandy just chuckled.

"I know what you meant. Now relax. so I can do the other foot."

When Sandy finished, she walked to the table and picked up the bottle of wine.

"This stuff was expensive, and even though my company paid for it, we shouldn't let it go to waste. Want another glass."

Marion nodded, and Sandy poured the two wine glasses half full, then brought them to the bed, sat down beside Marion and handed her one of the glasses.

"Here's to a day when you found out what bra size you really wear and found out the right one makes your boobs look sexy."

Marion sipped the wine, then laughed.

"I'm not sure I'd call them sexy, but they do look better."

"Well, that's what Julie, Maxine, and Liz thought. Maxine told me she thought you have a very desirable body. Maxine always pretty much says what she's thinking at the time. She asked me if we were together or if she had a chance."

Marion choked on her sip of wine.

"She wanted to...with me?"

"Yes. Does that surprise you?"

"Yes it does. You didn't tell her I would, did you?"

"No, I said we were a couple. She said she understood."

Marion sighed.

"Well, that's good, I guess. Like I said before, I wouldn't know what to do if she tried anything. What do they do, anyway? You said you'd tell me."

"Some of it is the same as you do when you do yourself. Don't tell me you don't because all women do."

"Yes, I do, sometimes."

"It's a lot better with another woman because you aren't doing it yourself. Another woman knows what you like too, because she likes the same things."

"I take it you've had the experience?"

"Yes, I have."

"Was it better?"

"Mmm...a lot better."

"You said some is the same. What else happens?"

Sandy giggled.

"You're awfully curious for a woman who doesn't think she could ever do it."

"I just never talked to a woman who has. It's pretty interesting."

"Well, girls kiss a lot, and you've never really been kissed until you've been kissed by another girl."

"Isn't it the same as kissing a man?"

"Want me to show you? You'll never understand otherwise."

"Oh, I - I don't think so."

Sandy touched Marion's hand.

"Why not? It's just the two of us here. You might not like it, but at least you'll know what it feels like."

"It would be just a kiss?"

Sandy took Marion's wine glass and sat both glasses on the bedside table, then put her hands on Marion's shoulders.

"Close your eyes, Marion"

Marion caught her breath when she felt Sandy's lips touch hers and she couldn't close her mouth again because Sandy's lips had covered them. She felt a soft brush of air against her cheek as Sandy exhaled, and then the tip of Sandy's tongue sliding over her upper lip.

Sandy's gently pushed Marion back until she was lying down, and then moved over her until their breasts lightly touched. Her tongue slipped over Marion's lower lip and then between her teeth.

Marion could not believe the sensations she felt. It wasn't anything like when she'd kissed Rich. He'd always been a little too fast, a little rough and his beard stubble scratched her face. This was so slow and sensuous. She felt every movement of Sandy's lips and tongue, and Sandy's skin was like satin against her face. Without realizing it, Marion began to respond. She was letting her tongue entwine with Sandy's when Sandy gently backed away. Marion opened her eyes and saw Sandy smiling.

"So, what did you think?"

"Oh my. I can see why they do that a lot."

Sandy grinned.

"I thought you were feeling something. You were, weren't you?"

Marion felt her face and chest grow warmer.

"Well, I don't know that I'd want to do it all the time, but yes. It was...I don't know how to describe it."

Sandy kissed Marion on the forehead and then raised up to sit on the bed again.

"That's OK, Marion. I know what you felt. I felt the same thing."

'You did?"

"Of course I did. It's like Julie, Maxine, and Liz said. You're a very sexy woman."

"They wanted to kiss me like that?"

Sandy picked up their wine glasses and held out Marion's.

"Among other things, yes. Want some more wine?"

Marion sat up and took the wine glass, and then took a sip.

"What other things?"

"Well, I'm sure they wanted to touch you in all the places you touch, and they'd like to kiss those places too. That's what Julie did to me."

"Like foreplay, I guess."

"Kind of, but it's not like they're getting you ready and then change what they're doing, like a guy does. It's more like they keep doing everything until that magic moment happens. You wouldn't believe how strong that magic moment is."

Marion gulped at her wine to have time to think a little. Sandy's kiss had indeed had an effect on her. Listening to Sandy was doing the same thing. She'd felt excitement she'd thought was gone forever, and that worried her. She wasn't a lesbian, was she? But, maybe that was why she'd not felt anything for Rich. No, she'd loved him when they were first married and wanted him to have sex with her. A lesbian wouldn't want to have sex with a man. Could a lesbian love a man and not want sex with him?

When she thought about it though, she didn't really want him to have sex with her; sex was what her mother told her wives did for their husbands. She didn't remember ever having one of those "magic moments" with Rich inside her. That always came when she took a bath or when he wasn't in the house.

The kiss had been exciting. Why was that? Was it possible for a woman to be normal one day and become a lesbian the next? She didn't think so, but hearing Sandy say those other women thought she was sexy was exciting too.

If Maxine had done the things lesbians do with her, how would she feel afterward? Would she be ashamed for doing something that her mother said was wrong, or would she be happy?

There were so many questions in her head Marion couldn't think. She took another gulp of wine and then answered Sandy with another question.

"Would Maxine have done that to me?"

"Yes, and more than once if you were agreeable."

"What does it feel like?"

Sandy smiled.

"I suppose it's different for all women, but I couldn't believe it. It was like Julie said it would be -- this feeling of intense pleasure that took away everything else. I remember it feeling so intense I needed to scream but so intense I couldn't. Hey, you look flushed. Is this turning you on?"

"No...well, yes...I don't know. I've had more wine than I usually drink, and between that and you kissing me and now this, I'm getting really confused."

"Confused? Why?"

"If I felt something when you kissed me, does that mean I'm a lesbian? I don't know if I want to be one or not."

"It doesn't really matter tonight, does it? I mean, it's just you and me talking about what girls who make love to girls do. What did you feel?"

Marion smiled shyly.

"It was exciting."

"Exciting as in 'Oh boy' or exciting as in becoming aroused?"

"The last one."

Sandy giggled.

"Well that makes me feel good. I'd hate to think I kissed you and didn't cause something to happen."

"What else would happen if Maxine had kissed me and I let her keep going?"

"You'd have an orgasm like none you've ever had before."

"If I let that happen, does that mean I'd be a lesbian then?"

Sandy giggled.

"No, but it means you'd be really happy."

"What would she do to me?"

"She'd undress you first. Remember I told you she thought you had a very desirable body? She'd want to see you naked."

Marion chuckled.

"She'd probably be disappointed. My boobs and butt aren't that sexy."

Sandy casually let her hand stroke Marion's knee.

"She's already seen your boobs when she fitted you with that bra, and I saw her licking her lips. I'm sure she'd like your butt too. It looks really sexy in that dress. She wouldn't be disappointed."

Marion had felt Sandy's hand on her knee. The little tingle made her feel very warm and excited again. She tried to visualize how Maxine would undress her.

"How would she do it? Would she kiss me while she's undressing me?"

"If you'll stand up, I'll show you. Don't get that worried look in your eyes. I'm just showing you what Maxine would do. You have to get out of that dress some time anyway, don't you?"

Marion stood up, and Sandy moved behind her. Marion felt Sandy's warm breath on her neck for a second. Then, while Sandy pulled the zipper of her dress down, Marion felt the same breath as Sandy kissed her neck. The sensation made her catch her breath, then once again when Sandy began nibbling the skin between her neck and shoulder.

Sandy stooped then, caught the hem of Marion's dress, and lifted it. Marion felt the cooler air of the room on her thighs, then her tummy. Sandy nibbled Marion's neck again, and then whispered, "raise up your arms, Honey."

Sandy pulled Marion's dress over her head, then carefully laid it on the foot of the bed. She turned back to Marion and smiled.

"God, you're beautiful."

"It's just this fancy bra."

Sandy moved in front of Marion and lightly stroked her arm. Marion felt the same tingles race up her arm and into her mind.

"No, Marion, it's everything."

"Just not my butt, though, right?"

Sandy's hand slipped from Marion's arm to her back and then down to the curve of her hip. Marion shuddered as Sandy stroked the full, rounded cheek.

"Marion, Maxine would love your butt. It's a sensuous woman's butt. She'd want to make love with you."

Marion felt little shocks racing into her tummy, shocks that were like when she stroked her breasts and the soft lips between her thighs. She shouldn't feel that, she thought, but it was there. She couldn't stop the gasp when Sandy cupped her hip and squeezed. Sandy's voice seemed far away.

"I think you'd like it if Maxine had done this to you. I think you're getting a little excited too. Are you?"

Marion caught her breath when Sandy stroked the crease where her hip joined her thigh. Yes, she was getting excited, more excited than she'd ever been with Rich.

"Yes, I don't know why, but I am."

"Maxine would take off your bra now, I think."

Marion felt Sandy's breasts pressing into hers as Sandy put her arms around Marion's back and unhooked the bra band. Sandy slipped her hands up Marion's back then, causing Marion to shiver, and then eased the bra straps from her shoulders. Marion's breasts slipped out of the cups and down onto her chest. She felt Sandy stroke the side of her right breast with one finger.

"Marion, you have beautiful breasts."

"They sag too much."

"No, they're just pretty big. Maxine said she loved them. That's why she was feeling you so much."

Sandy lightly brushed Marion's nipple on that breast. Marion felt the sensation shoot into her tummy and cause it to tighten. Marion gasped when Sandy gently pinched that nipple.

"You're doing more than undressing me."

"I know I am. Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't know. I'm still confused."

Sandy stroked Marion's other nipple until it was stiff, then pinched it lightly. Marion felt her knees grow weak and she pulled herself away as she sat back down on the bed. Sandy sat down beside her, pulled Marion to her and kissed her again. Marion moaned around Sandy's probing tongue and then slowly put her arms around Sandy's neck.

She felt Sandy lifting and caressing both her breasts, and then Sandy's fingers moving slowly down her body. Those fingers slipped lower, then still lower until Marion felt them lightly stroking her sex. Without thinking about it, she opened her thighs, and the fingers slipped lower to stroke her lips.

Her mind was reeling with the sensations Sandy was causing. She gasped when Sandy pulled her panties to the side and touched the soft hair that covered her lips. She gasped again when Sandy slipped a fingertip between her lips and stroked gently. Sandy broke the kiss and whispered.

"I need to get undressed too."

Marion could only lay there when Sandy pressed her naked body against her and felt down her tummy again. She raised her hips to let Sandy roll her panties down to her thighs, and then lifted her legs to let Sandy take them off. She felt Sandy's soft inner thigh on hers and then the soft press of Sandy's breasts.