The Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy kissed her again, and this time, Marion fell into the kiss and returned it. It wasn't a conscious effort; her mouth just did what felt right, and she moaned at the sensations. She moaned again when Sandy nibbled down her neck, then down the swell of her breast, and then finally closed her lips around Marion's nipple. The tightening in her tummy was exquisite and she felt her hips rock slightly.

Afterwards, when Sandy lay beside her, stroking her side, Marion tried to remember everything that had happened to her. Everything was just continuous sensations from her breasts, nipples, and the secret lips between her thighs. Sandy had entered her with first one finger and then two, and found a place that made Marion delirious with the sensations that shot to her tummy. When Sandy licked her soft, rippled lips, Marion arched her body a little. When Sandy licked the stiff nub at the top of her slit, Marion had cried out and her hips rocked uncontrollably.

It seemed to her as if the sensations were not only just one continuous, exciting feeling that made her want even more, but were ever increasing in strength. Her body strained up as Sandy closed her lips around Marion's taut clit, and then jerked when Sandy rolled both her nipples. She felt the tension building in her body.

Sandy pushed three fingers inside her and that tension became agonizing pleasure that made her pant. Sandy curled her fingers up into that same spot she'd found before and firmly massaged the little pad of flesh. Marion cried out, arched high off the mattress and hung there as the orgasm wracked her body with wave after wave of incredible sensations. She was still panting when she eased back down on the mattress and Sandy move up tight against her side.

Neither of them said anything for a while. Sandy just lightly caressed Marion's breast, side and hip, then kissed her again. Marion sighed when Sandy pulled away.

"Is this how I'd feel with Maxine?"

"Maybe even better. She's a very good lover."

Sandy stroked Marion's cheek.

"Still confused?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. Just think of how you feel tonight, OK?"

"Mmm...I can't even describe how I feel."

"You don't have to tell me. I know how you feel."

Marion woke the next morning and looked to her side. Sandy was still asleep. Marion lifted the sheet a little out of curiosity. She hadn't really seen Sandy the night before. She'd been too involved in what Sandy was doing to her. Now, she smiled as she uncovered Sandy's body.

She'd seen Sandy's breasts when they tried on the different bras. They were firm and sat high on her chest, and her nipples were darker pink nubs on the same color nipple beds. Marion pulled the sheet lower. Sandy's tummy was flat, and pulling the sheet down more showed Sandy's hip bones. Marion took a deep breath and pulled the sheet lower still. Sandy had no pubic hair, and her soft lips and the little fold of skin between them made Marion catch her breath. She dropped the sheet when Sandy chuckled.

"Like what you see?"

"I'm so sorry Sandy. I just wanted to..."

"It's OK. I saw you. You can see me."

Sandy pushed the sheet down, then pulled her legs from under it and laid them on top. She stretched then, and opened her thighs in the process. Marion saw puffy outer lips and the rippled inner lips that protruded from them. Sandy giggled.

"You're sitting there with your mouth open."

"I've just never seen...well, you don't have any hair and you stick out down there."

Sandy laughed.

"I shave when I shower. It feels nice to me, and other women seem to like it too. As for sticking out, I've been that way since I became a woman. I used to think there was something wrong with me because my inner lips are so large. An older woman convinced me there wasn't."

"When was that?"

"When I was nineteen. She was the house mother in my dorm."

"Did you...did you do what we did last night?"

"Yes. She was supposed to be there to help us girls with our personal problems. I went to see her a lot after that first time. She fixed my problems and taught me a lot too."

"My house mother was sixty six and fat. I don't think I could have done anything with her even if she wanted to."

Marion laughed.

"All she ever told us was to make sure the guy used a condom."

Sandy stroked Marion's thigh.

"Vicky was forty five, beautiful like you are, and could make me see colors when I came."

"Did you do the same for her?"

"Yes, after she taught me how."

Marion snuggled closer to Sandy and tentatively caressed her soft breast.

"Would you be my Vicky?"

The old house is still stands, and Marion and Sandy still live there. There have been some changes though.

The door between the two sides of the house isn't there anymore. Marion had it taken out three months after the lingerie show. Only an open passage between the rooms is left. After three months of getting to know Sandy better, she decided there was no reason for them not to share the whole house.

Sandy doesn't exactly pay rent either. Marion tore up the lease on the same day she had the door taken out. Instead, Sandy pays the utility bills and Marion pays the house payment. They buy their groceries together and share the cooking.

Marion isn't confused any more, at least about how she feels about men and women. It helped when she sat down with Sharon and explained to her daughter what was going on in her life. Sharon hugged her and said she understood and was happy for her. Then she asked if she could bring her partner, Mary, to visit sometime. It seems as if Sharon made the same decision two years before Marion and she and Mary had been living together for a year and a half.

Marion and Sandy go to lingerie shows on occasion. They both like watching the models strut down the runway, and Sandy always whispers something to Marion like, "you'd be hot in that bra and those panties." Marion blushes then, but always strokes her hand over Sandy's butt. Sandy just grins and whispers, "When we get back to the hotel, I'll want you to do that again."

They both like the free samples as well, though it's as much the fitting as the lingerie. Marion is coming to grips with the fact that other women find her attractive and enjoys the attention. She's had several offers, but she always says she's with Sandy. She hopes that won't ever change, and Sandy says it won't.

They had the old house painted this summer. It used to be white. Now, it's pastel blue with dark blue trim. If old houses can feel anything, it probably feels like Marion felt -- before, a little old and something nobody really wanted. Then the right person came along, and after that, it changed into something that special person loves, wants and needs. It probably feels really good about that, just like Marion does.