All Comments on 'The Old House by the Sea'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Great story!

A great first submission. Keep it up!

TobyTykeTobyTykeover 8 years ago
Continuity

The sister's name changes from Kellie to Kerrie and then back again. In any story continuity is important. If you're using names and events, it's a good tip to write them down so that you can quickly refer to them if required.

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 8 years ago
Really NICE start but needs more story.

Really dig the overall intonations of the story, the phrasing and the mostly loving attitude between them. You used ALOT of of key words/phrases that i enjoy in these stories, which mostly focus on the deep and real love between the 2 people. Too many of these stories are so lewd, brazen and tawdry with overall interactions and language but NOT this, mostly. Sucess awaits you i think if you play out the story a bit more, I find 2-3 pages of evenly paced content the best for my attention. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice plot

Though Susan plotted and drew her son into her and David replaced his dad in his mother's bed, a few more conversations , words of love and lust between the copulating mother and son and some description of the incestuous sex the mother and son had , would , perhaps , have added more spice to the story. David with his cock almost always buried deep in his mother's cunt and spewing all his potent sperm in his mother's womb may have impregnated his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
David will enjoy his mom at home now!

David never needs to move out, he's already in. Now the familiarity of things at home will be different as he fucks his mom in different places around the house. That's a good thing though, it makes everything seem new. Susan never gets tired of taking her son's dick several times a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous