All Comments on 'The Old Kobain Place Pt. 01'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yes part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creative.

This one is better than it's score. From the beginning Bliss was an accessory to murder after the fact.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Mmmm,

-1 star - she knew what time he would be home, why stay around to have sex in their bed if she was going to be gone by the time he got home, and how did he take her rings from the bed room when he had already found them with her note?

Also 8 women + 3 scientists + 1 one adulterous fuck = 12 people not 13

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ode to the Vincent Price movies of the early 60's

Very much a horror genre, but well done in the traditional K.K. fashion. Obviously not a likeable crazy in any way. Normally these horror films end when the crazy is cornered and he either gets shot or burned alive. We shall see if the mansion survives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why part 2?

One of your worst efforts. Plot and characterization are juvenile, disjointed, and laughable.

K.K.K.K.over 3 years agoAuthor

lujon2019 is not a very careful reader.

On October 26, 1959, Dr. Baker, who was now a Colonel, called Jackson and told him to come to the REORP lab on Friday the 30th and plan to stay until Sunday afternoon. By six o'clock Saturday afternoon, Jackson had reached his limit with the tests and the doctors' attitudes. He addressed Colonel Baker and said, "I have had as much of this shit as I can handle, so I am going home."

On the way up to get Margo's body, he stopped in the office, picked up her rings, and put them in his pocket.

Nine women killed, The first was in 1959, the next in 1964, then 1970, 1981, 1987, 1992, 1998, 2009, and 2015. The wife’s lover and the three scientists, that’s 13.

maedhros21maedhros21over 3 years ago
???

Horrible story that is making a hero out of a psychotic serial killer...should be taken down

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

I am anxiously waiting for the next part. This is unlike anything KK has posted before. I'm reeled in. It's just great to have a new story by one of the masters. Welcome back!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Great effort

Can't wait for the next part

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wow

I like this one, with a kind of undying , nuclear zombie vibe. Lots of cheating wives paying a hard price for their "innocent trysts" in this one. SSG Jackson is definitely bad news for tall blondes of questionable morals. This is new ground for you, and you've nailed it. I can't wait for chapter two on this one. Way to set the hook.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Intriguing story!

5

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

OK, Yes, I like this story, a lot. But as Pam Poovey would say, Holy Shitsnacks! Never read a story with a serial killer as the main character. It's very well done. I keep asking myself ... is he just nuts and the voice is just in his addled brain? Or did the chemicals that are keeping him young also make him sensitive to voices from 'beyond'? Or ....

Que chills and shivering up and down my spine.

Great story will be waiting and hoping for an equally well written continuation. Thank you for this story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story - He seems to revert from Jackson to Michael a couple times. Is that on purpose or editing slip? Definitely a new plot twist for this genre. Not sure I like it, but definitely 5*!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A psychotic serial killer haunted by his sick and twisted mind. This can only end one way.

Good story thus far, scores 4/5 because it was not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Staff sergeant

Abbreviation for staff sergeant is SSG. SFC is sergeant first class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not every story about a married couple is a Loving Wives story.

This is a murder mystery at best, and maybe Science Fiction/Fantasy story. The plot revolves around a metabolic or biochemical anomaly associated with nuclear blast radiation and exposure to unknown chemical reactions. What has that got to do with adultery, romance, wife sharing, or any other Loving Wives plot? Hell, it even includes ghosts or evil spirits.

What's worse, its become tedious and boring. At this point I couldn't care less how many women he kills or if he ever gets caught. The guy is a psycho and won't serve any prison time anyway.

Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zat vaz a wundervollen story. Izent a little killa in all of us?

A pity ve lost ze damn wor.

Imagine vat great experiments ve could have made in ze desert of Arizona vit ze wor prisoners. Wunderbar.

Hei...l, aaaa , nevar mind.

dob092095dob092095over 3 years ago

Great story but no way does this belong in loving wives. I’m looking forward to the next installments.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Dorian Gray Morphed into Hannibal Gets Telltale Heart(s) meets Vertigo ( cubed ) ... If K.K. was at a bar drinking and boozily sharing this story as an anecdote, I'd confiscate his car keys, call an Uber and tell him to sleep it off. But Literotica is indeed the forum to let your literary brainchildren loose for review and submitted to the tender mercies of the reading public.

As for my opinion? There are multiple interesting ideas at play but they are oh so jumbled and uncoordinated .Give your story two Ritalins and reedit with narrowed focus in the morning.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
WELL DONE

I read part 2 before commenting. This and part 2 make a really good story. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Finished this wonderful yarn, gave my kudos at the end of Part 2.

Came back here to readjust my 4/5 score to 5/5. Well worth it.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

A really good story. I've read Ch.2 and came back to give a score for the story. 5 *****

Some of the commenters with their big words and snide comments you would think that they at least have one story to show for their arrogance.

@lujon2019, do you ever READ the story or do you comment the first thing that comes to your mind without knowing the facts?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story with plotting to killing someone so drug companies could make more money. Not far from the truth. They were doing radiation experiments here in Washington on children way back when, in 50s I think it was. Good story on to part two.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Very slow starting and felt discombobulated.

But letting it developed it now has me wrapped up to get to Chapter 2. From comments it sounds well worth it.

JTassJTass9 days ago

It's a good start.

I'm having a bit of a tough time feeling any empathy for the main character. He's not very likeable and doesn't seem to have much personality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous