The Old Man

Story Info
A fantasy becomes reality.
8.9k words
4.75
36.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers

Driving home from North Wales to the South West of England, having spent a weekend at the in-laws, both my wife and I were feeling horny and mischievous. The weather was seriously warming up and it was going to be a scorcher of the day in more ways than one.

We were both thirty years old with no children at the time, but when we visited my wife's parents we always showed respect by not indulging in any sexual activity. On the journey back home, however, my wife and I were fair game.

My wife Gemma is five-seven and she's a beautiful brunette with stunning blue eyes and a sexy, voluptuous body. If I may say so myself. Me, the other half as she jokingly refers to me as, I'm Timothy and I'm five-ten, slim, with short dark hair and brown eyes.

Gemma and I compliment each other in every way. We met in our early twenties and married in our mid-twenties. Our relationship has always been open, honest and fun. Sure, we've had our arguments, but who hasn't? We like the same movies and TV shows. We eat the same foods and we love being in each others company. Not to mention the sex is great, spontaneous and exciting at times.

Anyway, it was Sunday mid-morning when we left North Wales. Not long into the drive home we were in the middle of beautiful mountains and countryside, with not much around except for sheep grazing and a few Sunday drivers on the road.

In no rush to get home and prepare for the working week ahead, Gemma and I relaxed and watched the hills and mountains go by. We talked mostly before suddenly my wife informed me that she was feeling super horny, and couldn't wait to get home and have me fuck her brains out. I grinned, knowing how filthy my wife can be when she talks dirty.

"You read my mind," I chuckled. "I've had a hard-on for the last half an hour!"

Gemma put her hand in between my legs. "Mmmmm, these jeans do seem a little tight," she teased, rubbing my cock through the denim material.

"What's got you so horny?" I smirked, as her hand squeezed and rubbed me.

"No sex since Wednesday might have something to do with it," she laughed. "What's your excuse?"

"I can't stop thinking about taking a detour, somewhere more remote than we are now. We haven't fucked outdoors in ages!"

Gemma laughed again and kept rubbing. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't. We can scan the map on the sat-nav for somewhere unpopulated. There's bound to be tracks leading to really remote locations. Anyway, the risk of getting caught is part of the thrill!" I reminded her.

"I'm not sure it's such a good idea." My wife cooled down and removed her hand. "Maybe I could tease you all the way home instead?" she smiled, suggestively.

"I won't last two minutes if you edge me for the next two and a half hours!" I told her.

"Maybe I'll just show you a snippet of what you'll be getting at home?" My wife smiled and looked behind us.

"I dare you!" I gasped, glancing into the rear-view mirror and finding an empty road behind us.

With that devious, mischievous grin of hers, my wife slowly started unbuttoning the front of her floral V neck summer dress.

"It's been awhile since you got your big tits out in public, Gem," I pretended to complain.

"Because you haven't booked us a summer holiday abroad for ages, you tight sod!"

Gemma was right. A summer holiday to some Spanish or Greek destination was well overdue. Especially when she loves going topless on the beach.

"Noted! Now get your tits out!" I joked again, only I wasn't joking.

Gemma again checked behind us and still the road was empty. We were gaining on the lorry in front of us though, so I slowed down by 10mph to watch her continue unbuttoning the dress.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Mr," she giggled. "I don't want to be in a road traffic accident with my boobs out!" We both laughed.

Gemma then leaned forwards and put her hands behind her back, under the dress. The thin summer outfit opened and revealed her busty white bra and cleavage. My cock throbbed as her bust fell forwards. It throbbed some more when she sat up and thrust her chest out to unclasp her bra.

"Mmmmm, I'll never get tired of seeing your tits!" I groaned.

"Not even when they're old and saggy?" she laughed.

"When you're sixty we can get them lifted, if you like?" I winked.

Gemma laughed at me as she wriggled around in the passenger seat. I'd seen her do this on quite a few occasions. Skillfully removing her bra under a top, blouse or dress.

"Be a good husband and hold onto this for me," she said.

My wife was now holding her bra up, dangling it over the handbrake in mid-air. Suddenly, three motorbikes came flying towards us on the opposite side of the road. Gemma shrieked and instantly dropped her big bra into my lap.

"That was close!" she gasped, pulling her unbuttoned dress tight across her chest.

"They were going too fast to notice," I told her, grinning at what was to follow.

"Open your dress for the next five minutes, and no matter what, or who passes us, you have to keep your tits exposed." I dared her, tossing the bra onto the back seat.

In past experiences of doing this, my wife would usually expose herself for my eyes only, and then cover up when vehicles passed. The beach was the only place I got to enjoy other men looking at her big tits. But like the good sport she was, Gemma flipped open both sides of her dress and accepted the five-minute challenge.

"Hard as bullets!" I exclaimed, glancing back and forth at her nipples standing proud in the centre of her large, dark areolas. Gemma simply laughed at my predictable reaction.

"Sat-nav says it's 10.54am. At 10.59 they're going away... at least for a short while," my wife giggled, trying to relax.

Holding the steering wheel with my left hand, I reached over with my right and gently squeezed both tits. They felt so soft and full I wanted to pull over and grope the fuck out of them.

"A great pair of tits you have there, Mrs," I smiled, then a big red tractor joined the road and turned right towards us from a junction.

"Oh my God! Here comes the slowest fucking vehicle possible! Quick! Speed up, Tim!"

Gemma was flustered, wriggling in the passenger seat and blushing as red as the tractor. The situation added to the excitement, though. She was also giggling, causing her tits to jiggle.

"So what if he sees you. I'm not breaking the speed limit," I shrugged. Adding a little extra exposure for my wife would bring a new dimension to the game. Her nipples looked just as hard as my cock felt.

As we drew nearer to the bumbling farm machine, my wife closed her eyes and tensed as if she was about to hold a hairy tarantula. She hates spiders. I found her aroused discomfort amusing and sexy. The tractor then drew level with the front of our car and the farmer stared right down at Gemma. He looked shocked before he grinned and laughed, beeping his horn at the end.

"Did he see me?" Gemma panicked as the tractor finally passed us.

"Yeah, you can open your eyes now." I was beaming.

"But did he see me?" Gemma flapped and turned around to see the back of the tractor.

"Ohhhh yes!" I chuckled, glancing down at my wife's big tits rubbing against my arm and the two chairs. "It was only for a second or two, but he definitely looked straight down at you. Didn't you hear him beep his horn? That's two men you've made horny and it's only 10.57am!"

Gemma exhaled a deep breath and settled back down. She was flushed but she definitely enjoyed it.

"Two minutes left," she warned me, fidgeting with her dress, making sure her tits were properly exposed again. That made me smile.

The next two minutes rolled without a single vehicle overtaking or passing our car. The lorry that was in front had turned off by now, so we were left with an open road ahead of us. I tried to play with my wife but she kept hitting my hand away from her body, laughing at my frustration and telling me to keep my eyes on the road.

"See how long you can keep your dress open," I dared again, when Gemma went to cover herself up at 11am. "You went an extra minute, so let's see how long you can really go for."

Gemma didn't reply, but she did leave her dress open, and finally I got to feel up her tits. I lifted, bounced and squeezed those bad boys before tweaking her sensitive nipples.

We drove like that for a few more miles until we hit a small, populated village, where my wife covered herself up, but she then exposed herself again as soon as we were back on the open road.

"I really need to fuck you!" I told her. "These jeans are killing me!"

"Maybe you should expose yourself?" she grinned suggestively again.

"I'll end up shooting my load whilst driving, and that won't be fun for either of us," I chuckled. "Zoom in on that road there," I said, pointing at a line coming off the next T junction, after the big bend in the road. "Where does it go?" I asked.

Gemma zoomed in on the sat-nav and we followed the road until it simply ended, not revealing much at all.

"We'll turn off there and take a look!" It's only a few minutes away." I said, excitedly.

Suddenly, a white transit van came over the hill towards us. Gemma started squirming, but with my persuasion she put her shades on and kept her hands by her sides.

"We're both doing about sixty. We'll pass in a flash. The driver probably won't even notice you," I blagged her, hoping the driver would in fact get a damn good look at my wife's tits.

"Easy for you to say... shit! There's three of them in there!" She then really started freaking out.

I didn't mean to slow down, but as I focussed on seeing if there was more than one person in the van, I dropped our speed by about 15mph. Gemma looked anxiously out of the passenger window, unable to look the approaching van.

"You're right! There are three of them. Three blokes!" I laughed and felt my cock strain harder against my jeans. I also slowed down by another 5mph in my excitement.

The passenger closest to us started bouncing excitedly in his seat, pointing. I daren't tell my wife. The driver also slowed right down, and all three of them were now leaning up close to the windscreen, grinning and laughing, as the first guy to spot us continued pointing and mouthing something.

In reality it all happened in a matter of seconds, but it felt like a lusty eternity. My heart was racing as I watched three men pointing at my wife with her tits exposed.

The passenger window came down on the van and words were shouted, but I couldn't hear what was said. The driver honked his horn repeatedly as the guy in the middle of the cab moved his hands up and down, below his chest, simulating a big pair of bouncing tits.

"Fuck!" I gasped, adrenaline pumping. "They definitely saw you!" I put my foot down and it was all over. The white van was out of sight.

Gemma couldn't bring herself to look at me, she was too busy blushing and grinning with embarrassment. I checked to see if she was ok and found she had enjoyed it as much as I had. We then drove around the big bend in the road, beside a dangerous looking rock face, until the road straightened out again.

"That junction is just up ahead, Gem. "I can't see any buildings in the area. Can you?"

"Nope."

Gemma and I were now looking out of her passenger window as far as our eyes could see. There was nothing but fields and fences with a line of mountains behind them. I glanced down at my wife's gorgeous tits still on display. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"I'll follow the road and see if we can pull over somewhere. I need to fuck you!" I laughed.

"If we get caught I'm blaming you!" Gemma smiled and elbowed me.

"Maybe we can live out your fantasy?" I grinned mischievously, slowing down for the T junction.

"What fantasy?" she frowned curiously.

"The one where I tie you up naked to a tree or a post, or something. Blindfolded and gagged to be found," I gave a dirty chuckle and took the ninety-degree turning off the main road.

"That fantasy is staying firmly in the bedroom, Mr!" she laughed.

"Come on, Gem! It will be hot as fuck!"

"And what if somebody finds me like that?"

"Nobody is going to find us out here. I'll be close by in case somebody did come."

"You're nuts! It's a fantasy! Not something I actually want to do!" Gemma was laughing in shock. I believed she could be coaxed into doing it though.

"Let's see what we find first, hey? Let's not rule it out just yet!" I laughed once more and dropped the idea, for now. Gemma shook her head, giggling, and elbowed me again, but she didn't say no!

I drove a few miles along the B road until it split two ways. I stopped the car and looked left and right. To our left the road became a track, which clearly led to a large farm. Just on the horizon we could see the roof to a farm house, and smoke rising from a fire. To our right the road also turned into a track, barely wide enough to take a car. We had no idea where or what it would lead us to.

"Well, this is no good," Gemma complained.

"Maybe we can park here and I'll take you over the bonnet?" I joked and put my hand up her dress. "You're soaking!" I chuckled.

Gemma blushed and closed her legs before opening them again. She let me rub her mound through her panties then I hooked a finger inside. Rubbing her clit and pussy-lips, she was definitely soaking now.

"As much as I need your cock inside me we're not doing it here. Drive up that track and see where it takes us," Gemma suggested.

Nodding in agreement, I removed my hand from her hot, moist panties and turned the car right. It was a squeeze at first, but once I drove about a hundred metres along the track it opened up, and I relaxed, realising we weren't going to get wedged in.

"Do you have anything in the car that you can tie me up with?" Gemma mumbled, too shy to say it out loud. My heart started thumping. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed. "I'm sure I have something amongst the breakdown equipment, but are you serious, Gem? Because I am!"

My wife blushed and squirmed. She looked so hot and vulnerable with her dress open down the middle, still showing off her tits.

"Only if we can park somewhere safe and find some place I'm comfortable with, and confident we won't be disturbed."

That somewhere safe appeared around another mile ahead. In the way of an opening that looked like a neglected lay-by. I pulled in and checked there was enough room for vehicles to pass without scratching my car. We then got out and took a little stroll around the area for that 'some place'.

Gemma left her bra on the back seat but buttoned up her dress before getting out of the car. I held her hand and we walked further up the track, until we saw an old barn constructed from corrugated steel, almost hidden behind some over grown bushes.

"Shall we take a look?" I smiled eagerly.

Gemma was excited to. "I've always wanted to fuck in a barn," she giggled and snuggled into my arm.

We carefully approached the opening to the barn and crossed over the track, and then through the open, rusted gate. The place had obviously been abandoned long ago. Providing it was safe inside, I began to get my hopes up of giving my wife one of her kinky fantasies.

"It's kind of spooky," Gemma giggled again, gripping my hand tight.

"Don't be daft. There's plenty of day light in there," I told her.

What I presumed to once be the front of the structure was completely gone. It stood abandoned with a dodgy roof, two sides and back, which all looked to have seen better days. I walked my wife into the barn and looked around the place.

It couldn't have been bigger than six metres wide, ten metres long, and maybe four metres high. Apart from a few old bales of hay the place was empty. Then I noticed a snapped piece of rope hanging down from one of the roof girders. I looked directly beneath it at the floor and laughed.

"What's so funny?" my wife wondered.

"There's your bind," I told her, pointing at what was left of an old homemade swing.

On the floor was a pile of blue nylon rope attached to a plank of wood. It reminded me of when I was a kid making tree swings in the woods.

"I was actually hoping you wanted to have your wicked way with me over one of those hay bales instead," my wife giggled and squeezed my crotch.

Studying the place, I grinned. "Not quite. I'm going to tie you to one of these vertical girders over there," I informed my wife, pointing to the back, right corner. I then kissed her passionately for a moment.

"Are you ok waiting here by yourself while I quickly run back to the car? I'll be as quick as I can." I said.

"Don't be long," Gemma smirked and went towards one of the hay bales.

As fast as my legs could carry me, I ran back to the car and opened the boot. I stopped to think what I'd need. I'll blindfold Gemma with her sleep mask and she can lay on the picnic blanket, I told myself. I'll gag her with the panties she's wearing. I grinned at that thought. As if fate would have it, the rope was already on site.

I locked the car and returned to the barn and my wife, excited as a kid on Christmas Eve. Upon entering the barn I raised my arms up, holding the picnic blanket in one hand and the sleep mask in the other. Gemma was sat on a bale of hay, twirling her long brown hair with a finger. She started rocking with laughter as soon as she saw I had what we needed.

"Come here you sexy thing!" I said, putting the blanket down. I needed to show my wife how much I loved and desired her before attempting to do this.

Gemma wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her hips. We kissed passionately once more as I gently caressed her tits through the dress. I then lifted the dress and slipped a hand straight down the front of her panties.

Moaning in unison, the kiss became wet and noisy as I slowly fingered my wife in the middle of an abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere.

"Are you ready to be helpless? Left to be found and fucked by a stranger?" I teased her softly. My cock was raging.

"A stranger?" Gemma sounded slightly concerned.

"Me, silly. I'm the stranger."

"Oh, in that case, yes!"

"I'll leave you in here on your own for five to ten minutes. I'll be around the barn. I promise I won't go any further than that. Then I'll come in and pretend to find you."

Gemma giggled and became giddy in my arms. She was more than up for doing this.

"What if a real stranger does find me? I'll have to keep my dress on, fully buttoned up, just in case." My wife reasoned.

"That's fine. It'll add to the excitement when I remove it. If somebody does discover you then I'll be right by your side. If it's embarrassing then so be it. At least you'll be safe and we can just get the hell out of here."

"I've never felt so nervous and excited in my life!" Gemma shrieked.

"Shhhhh," I chuckled, excited. "Don't make too much noise. Ok, let's use the girder in the corner. But first you'll be needing this."

Softly slipping the sleep mask over my wife's head and covering her eyes, I then told her to stand still while I collected the picnic blanket and the old rope still laying in the middle of the barn floor.

"Are you up for doing this?" I whispered in Gemma's ear, taking her hand in mine. She bit down on her lower lip and nodded.

Carefully walking my wife towards the corner of the barn, I opened out the picnic blanket and helped her lay down on it.

"Oh my God!" she trembled. "I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"You'll be fine. I'm here with you," I assured her. "Now lay down and put your arms above your head. That's it."

With my wife in position, I wrapped the rope around the girder and then her wrists. I wouldn't last five minutes as a sailor with those knots, but they didn't need to look neat and tidy. They only needed to bind my sexy wife to the barn, and they did.

Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers