The Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long. I watched utterly dumbfounded as a stranger brought my bound, blindfolded and gagged wife to a climax.

"Ummmmmmm! Um! Um! Ummmmmm!"

My wife's muffled groans filled the barn as the old man moved quickly. Resting on his knees he removed his t-shirt and revealed an old but stocky body. His chest was covered in thick grey hair and he had a fading tattoo of an eagle on his left shoulder.

The old man then unzipped his walking trousers and pushed them down below his knees. He shuffled deeper between my wife's legs and I saw his cock. It was thick with grey pubes around the base of the shaft. Seven inches, maybe pushing eight. It didn't matter. It still looked bigger than mine by a good inch or two. I gulped.

The old man didn't need to exert much energy in lifting Gemma's legs. She clearly assisted him by pulling her legs up to rest them on his shoulders. On his hands and knees, supporting the weight of my wife's legs, all I could see was his thick cock angled to enter my wife, and a pair of hairy, saggy balls hanging down between his legs.

I swallowed hard a few times more with my eyes transfixed between his legs. He adjusted himself until he was upright then drove into my wife's cunt with one solid thrust.

"Ummmmmm!" Gemma groaned, similar to before, only this time it sounded much deeper and satisfying.

The old man then brought his arms round the outside of my wife's legs to grab and squeeze her tits. Gemma continually groaned out of her mind as he started fucking her hard and fast. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This old man, this stranger, fucking my young wife with the stamina of a much younger man.

Gemma was struggling against the rope again, bucking her hips as best she could. Then, a white substance I'd never seen before, began to froth around the base of his shaft, every time he went balls deep inside my wife's cunt. The old man literally smashed my wife for a solid five minutes.

Inevitably, Gemma experienced her second orgasm, which edged me much closer to my own. But there was no time to rest where this guy was concerned. He lowered Gemma's right leg to the ground but kept hold of her left one. Turning her pelvis slightly to the side, her body followed.

Holding her left leg high in the air, the old man positioned his cock against my wife's cunt for a second time. Another solid thrust and he was quickly fucking her again. Each time he drove into Gemma's body her tits wobbled violently, and I knew his thick cock was going deeper than before.

My wife was squealing through her panties as the old man's pubic bone repeatedly slammed up against her clit. Gemma didn't normally climax more than once from penetrative intercourse, especially if she had climaxed during foreplay, but this was anything but normal.

The sounds of their fucking was wet and noisy, until the old man slammed into Gemma and remained buried deep inside her, right up to the hilt. He then started making slow circular movements with his hips, giving my wife deep penetration as well as maximum stimulation on her clit.

My wife was soon sobbing through her third climax. I thought I was going to cum any second. I was worried that if didn't I'd end up having a stroke at the young age of thirty.

Lowering my wife's leg to the ground, she gradually came down from her high, but then the old man quickly turned her over onto her front. Gemma moaned in pain as her wrists crossed over. The old stallion grabbed her hips and yanked her arse up in the air, but her stomach and tits were still on the floor.

Kneeling behind my wife now, in between her legs, the old man positioned his cock at her swollen pussy-lips and slapped her right arse cheek. I continued stroking my cock as I watched him mount my wife for what surely would be the final ride.

Ploughing into my wife from behind with ease, the old man pulled back and drove a little harder into her. Back and forth he fucked my wife slowly but hard and deep, making sure his motions caused his balls to bang up against her clit again.

Gemma was instantly moaning and doing her best to push her body backwards to meet her strangers thrusts. He then gritted his teeth, grabbed her hips and started fucking her as hard as he could.

"Um! Um! Um! Um!" my wife groaned, but then suddenly her audible groans became clearer. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Harder! Ah!"

The position naturally had her head facing the ground. In the midst of getting fucked hard and fast, my wife's panties had fallen from of her mouth. She was now able to express herself freely, and express herself freely she did.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum again! Ah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Ah! Harder!"

My wife groaned so loudly I felt my balls tighten up. Watching and hearing my beautiful, sexy wife living out her fantasy was erotically gripping. Then the old man hissed and grunted, letting my wife know he was getting close.

Gemma screamed and rocked her body backwards until she stopped and used all of her strength to keep her arse in the air. "Ah!

Ah! Ah! Fuck your big! Ah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Make me cum!" Ah! Ah! Harder!"

"Grrrrrr!" The old man grunted whilst seriously pounding my wife from behind. His body met the back of my wife with such force the slapping sounds echoed around the barn.

My legs started shaking and I was trying to catch my breath as I listened and watched my wife explode into her fourth and final orgasm. Then it was the old man's turn. He grabbed Gemma's hips and rammed into her body. He held her firm and kept himself buried deep inside her well fucked cunt, balls resting against her clit.

I'll never forget the sounds of his animal like grunts, or the contorted look on his old face. He was sweating and groaning up at the roof. Eyes closed as he emptied the contents of his balls inside my wife, filling her with his seed.

"Ahhhhhh! he growled, satisfied, before pulling out of her cunt.

Thick gloopy cum then appeared and started running out of her, before it dripped away from her battered lips on to the blanket

"Uhhhhmph," Gemma sighed, collapsing front down. More cum oozed from her body.

Not a single word spoken since he found my wife, the old man pulled his walking trousers up and his t-shirt on, while she rolled over onto her back. My wife's pussy was ruined, swollen and glistening with a strangers load leaking from it.

The old man grinned and cheekily picked up her white lace panties from the floor. He then stuffed them inside his trouser pocket and slung his rucksack over his shoulder. He was finally ready to leave, but before he left, he spoke some words for the first and only time.

"I've finished fucking your wife now! I hope you enjoyed it as much as she did!" he shouted around the barn, then left chuckling to himself.

As soon as the old man had gone I came running into the barn to check on my wife. She appeared to be in a state of shock. I asked if she was ok.

"I need you to fuck me, Tim," she sighed. "Did you watch us?"

"Yes! You were incredible. Are you not mad at me?"

"You gave me my fantasy. How could I be mad at?" Gemma spoke a little dreamy.

Leaving my wife in the state the old man had left her, I pulled down my jeans and spread her legs. Gemma moaned as I feasted on her tits and sunk my cock inside her soiled cunt.

Forget sloppy seconds, I thought, whilst fucking my wife and sucking on her nipples. It felt more like silky seconds. Gemma's pussy was super smooth inside. Having been stretched by a bigger cock, my smaller one didn't seem to arouse my wife as much as I hoped, but she moaned and told me she loved me.

The mere fact that we'd spontaneously and unintentionally fulfilled her fantasy, and I was fucking my wife with another mans cum inside her, sent me over the edge within minutes.

I simply couldn't hold out longer than two or three minutes. With a deep grunt I gritted my teeth and shot my load deep inside my wife's greedy cunt. Probably not as deep as the old man, but I didn't care or feel jealous. It felt amazing to finally empty my balls inside my wife, especially knowing I was adding my cum to a strangers.

On the drive home my wife slept. She was knackered, bless her. That night in bed after we showered, my wife asked me something.

"You know that thing we did in the barn today," she blushed. "Does that make you a cuckold and me a cuckoldress?"

"I guess it does," I chuckled.

My wife grinned. "Soooo... we can do it again sometime?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!!!