The Old Man and the Nymph

Story Info
Old man gets a new life.
1.9k words
4.42
22.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John. I am a 73 year old widower. My wife passed away a couple of years ago. I used to live in NY but moved to Florida after my wife died. I bought a small ocean front house overlooking the beach in an area where there weren't too many houses or people. My wife never liked nudity but I did and now I enjoy the freedom of not wearing clothes.

Anyway, I would like to tell you a story that recently happened to me. You can believe it or not, since I don't care if you do or don't, but it did happen.

Like I said, I don't see many people where I live and that is how I like it. One day I was on my front porch naked, watching the ocean, looking for dolphins when I saw a young woman in a bikini walking along the beach. I didn't notice her until she was rather close by.

I saw that she was around 18, about 5'5", maybe 110 pounds, with blonde hair and a nice shape. (I am 73 but not dead yet)

For a second, I forgot I was naked as she said hello. I then grabbed a towel to cover up. She said, "That's ok mister, I've seen cocks before."

I covered up anyway. I then asked her who she was and what was she doing here.

She smiled and said, "Hi, my name is Toni. I just rented a bungalow down the beach for the summer and was taking a walk."

I replied, "Hello Toni, my name is John. How can you afford a bungalow here?"

She replied "My parents rented it for me before I go to college. Can I come up there?"

I told her she could and up she came.

She smiled and asked if she could call me John and I told her she could.

I offered her a seat and asked her if she wanted something to drink. She said yes and I got up and put the towel around me and headed into the kitchen and poured some lemonade for the two of us and brought it out.

I handed it to her and and we sat and chatted. Toni told me she just turned 18 and was getting ready to start college.

She told me she was from upstate NY and will be going to college here in Florida. She told me that she just wanted to come to a place that was quiet and peaceful before starting college.

I told her it didn't get any more peaceful than being here and we both laughed.

It felt nice having someone to talk too.

Then, as we chatted, the towel came undone and fell open, exposing my cock and balls.

Toni said, "Oops, your towel." I looked down and covered myself back up and apologized.

Toni said, "John, no apology needed. I never did mind looking at nice cocks and balls. I love looking at Greek statues too. It's something about the older male body that turns me on."

I laughed and said, "Well, if I were a few years younger I would agree but I am 73, not a teenager anymore."

She looked at me and said, "Age makes no difference. From what I saw, you should be proud. I liked seeing them. In fact, you could uncover yourself if you like. I wouldn't mind."

I looked at her and said, "I appreciate the comment but I think I will stay covered for now."

Toni spent over an hour with me then she said she had to do a couple of errands. I invited her for dinner, nothing fancy though. She accepted and would benefit back at 6:00.

She gave me a peck on the cheek as she left.

I smiled as she walked out of sight. I hadn't had a guest in my house since I moved here. I went to check on what I would make for dinner and picked out a chicken I could roast on the grill. I got everything prepared and at the right time, I started making dinner.

I set the table and put out tbe flatware, dishes and glasses and napkins. I even had a bottle of wine on ice, just in case she wanted some.

By the time Toni arrived, dinner was almost ready.

I put on shorts and a tee-shirt.

She arrived promptly at 6:00 and brought me a bottle of wine.

I welcomed her in and I got a kiss on my cheek. She was wearing shorts and a tank top.

When she saw me she put on a sad look on her face. I asked her why the long look and she said she was hoping I wouldn't be wearing too much and smiled.

I smiled and said, "I think you have seen enough young lady."

For the next couple of hours, we ate and had some wine. For her age, she was very mature and a great conversationalist. I enjoyed her company.

Then, around 8:30,Toni said, "Let's go for a swim."

I looked at her and said, "Ok, go get a suit and meet me here in ten minutes."

She looked at me and said, "No, that's not fun. I want to go skinny dipping with you you." Then she started removing her clothes. In no time at all, Toni was naked and telling me to hurry.

I undressed and the two of us went down to the shoreline. I watched as Toni ran into the water. I could see she had nice firm tits and that she shaved her pussy.

I joined her and we enjoyed the warm water over our naked bodies.

My cock started getting hard and I couldn't hide it. When Toni and I came out of the water, she saw that my cock was hard.

Toni smiled and said, "John, I hope I did that to you." She said smiling.

I looked at her and replied, "Well, I don't see any other beautiful young women here that could do this to me, do you?"

She ran over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss as she pressed her body to mine.

We dried off and went back to the house. I started getting dressed and Toni said to me, "Don't get dressed, I like looking at you and if you stay naked, I will too." I smiled and told her I couldn't refuse that offer, so we both stayed naked.

It must have been near midnight when I told her it was getting late and maybe she should be heading home. She looked at me and said, "Are you chasing me out?" I told her I wasn't and that she could stay as long as she liked since I was enjoying her company and the view.

She smiled and said she would like that.

Then, my cock started getting hard again. In a few seconds, my cock was sticking straight up.

She looked at me and said, "John, when was the last time you got laid?"

I looked her and said, "Toni, it has been quite awhile now. And, so you know, I don't cum."

She looked at me and my hard cock and replied, "John, for me, half the fun is doing it. I don't care about cum as long as the guy enjoys it."

I looked at her and replied, "Well, even at my age, I enjoy doing it." We both laughed.

Then Toni said, "John, if you like, I could spend the night with you. I don't have to go home. But that us up to you."

I looked at her and said, "Toni, I appreciate the offer but I am rather old for you, don't you think?"

She smiled and said, "I wouldn't feel right leaving you with your cock so hard. Let me stay."

The more we talked, the harder my cock got. I then smiled and told her that she could stay if she really wanted to.

"C'mon, let's clean up and go to bed." Toni said.

We got everything cleaned and put away and headed to my bedroom. I then told her I wanted to shower first and she said that sounded great and as I entered the shower, she got in with me.

The hot water flowing over us felt great. We hugged and kissed. Her hands played with my cock and balls as I felt her young body up. My mouth found her hard nipples as I sucked them ever so gently.

We finally finished and dried off and headed to my bed.

We laid down together and we kissed. Our tongues met and played together. Her hands were all over me and mine were all over her nsked body.

My hand moved down to her pussy which was already wet and I rubbed it gently. Then she took my finger and slipped it in her cunt.

Toni started moaning as I finger fucked my nymph. Her kisses were more intense now. She reached down and grabbed my cock and placed it at her slit.

Without any effort, my cock slid into her warm, wet cunt. As soon as my cock was in her, she started fucking me. It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum, then my cock had spasms as if I was cumming. She just kept fucking until she yelled out that she was cumming.

I pulled out my cock and it was then that I saw that I did shoot cum into her cunt. I let out a gasp and said, "Toni, I actually came in you. I shot cum into you."

She smiled and said that it was ok and that she was protected.

After that, we rested and it was then that she told me a secret.

She said, "John, I have to tell you this. I love older men and always have. Everytime I meet an older guy, I want to have sex with them. I hope you understand and forgive me."

I looked at her and told her there was nothing to forgive.

Later that night, as I was sleeping, I felt my cock getting hard and it was then that I saw Toni with her mouth on my cock, giving me a blow job.

It wasn't long before I told her I was cumming and then shot some cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed whatever I shot into her mouth.

Then she snuggled up to me and kissed me.

Over the next couple of months, my nymph spent many days and nights with me. We never wore clothes and she was always available to me and never said no. Being with her has even helped me start cumming more and more.

As the summer came to a close, we made love as much as possible until it was time for her to leave.

Before she left, she decided I needed to trim my hairy bush and she gave me a thorough trimming around my cock and shaved my balls smooth.

I told her I cherished the time we spent together in conversation as well as the physical part. I told her I would never forget her.

After she left, sometimes she would call me and we would have phone sex or she would send me pictures of her in various stages of undress. Eventually, all communications stopped.

Now, I sit on my porch naked and look at the ocean and keep my eyes open for another nymph to come along.