The Old Man & The Preacher's Wife

Story Info
A Short Story of a fantasy only to be imaged.
1.8k words
4.54
9.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
918 Followers

I'm a semi-retired studio technician, in my late 60's. Married, but no sex for the last ten years since my wife hit menopause. She lost interest and I just accepted my fate of jacking off to internet porn a couple times a week. I mean, who would want an old man anyway and I really have no interest in trying to hook-up or anything. In other words, I was content and resigned myself to my fate.

I had worked at a major recording studio before retired. But a friend's son had started a small recording company and he needed some studio help so I told him I'd fill in until he got his feet on the ground.

I did some sound checks and small mixing gigs for him. Single artist, mostly country guitar playing wanna-bees. Some had very little talent, others some potential, all had big dreams.

This one afternoon, Jake, my friend's son, asked me to do a sound check and recording of a young minister who has a Sunday morning sermon show on AM radio. I said it was no problem.

Well, the young man arrived on time for the session with a plain looking young lady. He introduced himself and the girl as his wife, Jane. She's about 5.3, just a whisp of a child, flat chested, blue eyes, stringy shoulder length blondish hair. She wore hardly any makeup. She had on a long yellow sundress, buttoned down the front, covering half her calves. She looked up to say, "Hi", folded her hands in front of her, looking around the room.

The preacher described what he was looking for, handed me some recorded organ music he wanted for an intro and exit to his sermon.

I showed him to the studio recording booth. He was familiar with the controls. I moved to my position on the other side of the soundproof booth. He told his wife to go sit next to me, be quiet and pray for him. Without a word she went into my section and sat down on the bench in my booth. It's long enough to sit both of us comfortably.

The pastor, put on his headset, we did some voice level checks, then he said, he was going to turn and face the wall of studio and pretend it was filled with his congregation. He added, that looking at me and his wife would be distracting. He pointed at the studio timer and asked that i start the organ music softly at 28 minutes so he knew to wind down his sermon.

I replied fine and said I was ready when he was. I keyed in the intro organ music and as it faded, he turned and immediately went into his sermon.

I could smell his wife's soft scent of strawberry perfume fill the booth. It was a pleasant distraction from his ramblings about God, Jesus and sin. I pulled off the earphones, his voice filled the booth. I felt Jane tug on my sleeve and asked me softly to turn off the sound in the booth.

I smiled and said, "no problem."

I then felt her thigh against mine. She had moved closer to me. As I looked over at her she asked shyly, "Would you mind rubbing the side of my neck for me?"

That was all. No reason why, just a request. Without answering I just moved my arm up, put my hand at the back of her neck and started to knead my fingers gently into the warm, soft skin at the nape of her neck.

She sighed and said in a meek girlish voice about how good that felt.

I looked up at her husband. His arms flapping as if he was addressing his flock, oblivious to us behind him.

"Sir", I looked again at her. Her blue eyes wide. In a pleading, voice just above a whisper she begged, "masturbate me?"

She moved her knees apart, exposing her knees and very thin, pale smooth thighs. She reached down and undid enough of her sundresses bottom buttons to let them ride up and exposing her thighs up to her plain white cotton panties.

"Please"? She whispered again.

I gave a quick glance at her husband preaching soulfully into the studio mike. He was absorbed in himself. I looked down at her face, into her eyes. She looked as if she was searching my face for an answer.

I froze.

WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING?

"Please", again she begged, "masturbate me".

I moved my other hand on to her, soft, warm, velvety, smooth, creamy thigh pressed firmly against my leg, just above her knee and gently squeezed her flesh. She sighed out loud and whispered, "Please keep rubbing my neck, it helps."

I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed. Her hands at her sides on the bench in tight fists. Her breathing relaxed. I slid my hand up her thin thigh. She moved her knees further apart. I got the first whiff of her sex as it created a delicate mix with her strawberry scented perfume. I became transfixed on a small wet stain forming on the crouch of her exposed white cotton panties.

As my fingers reached the edge of her panties. she sighed in a girlish voice, "Rub my clitty, please."

I did just that with my middle finger. When my finger touched the round hard knob of her clit, this cute, young girl, pushed her hips up slightly forcing my finger against her clit.

"Yes", again she sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. I continued to rub the side of her neck and my middle finger against her clit, now in a circular motion. A soft, low sound of "mmmmmmmmm" filled the booth along with the ever-growing scent of this young girls cunt.

She suddenly raised her small butt off the bench, reached up and with her forefinger and thumb, pulled my wrist away from her pussy. Then, with both her hands in one motion, tugged down her white panties down her slender legs and off her. She threw the panties on my lap. I looked down. Her pussy now exposed to me. Neatly trimmed, I could make out the slit between her pussy lips.

"Please masturbate me." Her sweet voice again repeated.

I moved my middle finger back to her pussy, this time running it along the slit of her pussy lips. She was wet. I mean sopping wet. Her pussy juices coated my finger.

I went to push it into her canal when she looked up at me and begged, "Please not inside me, just keep rubbing my clitty and play with my neck, please?"

I did as she wanted. My now freshly moist coated fingertip traced back up to her clit. It was rigid, protruding from the top of her slit. I pressed the top and then traced circles around it. Massaging it softly, firmly with my finger. My thumb joined my forefinger and squeezed it between them.

She gasped out loud, "YES!"

I quickly looked up and saw the back of the preacher's head. His arms still whaling away, oblivious to his young bride and me.

I continued to manipulate her clit and she pushed it up against my fingers.

She looked up at me, her blue eyes wide and tear filled, she pleaded, "Kiss me, now! Kiss me hard!"

I lowered my head and I kissed this young little girl full on the mouth. She let out a sigh as I felt her warm, sweat breath, fill my mouth. My mind whirled. I couldn't believe this was happening, I'm kissing this young child, while fingering her clit. It's been so long. It was then I noticed my cock was hard and tenting my pants. I slid my tongue into her mouth as she continued to moan around it.

I felt her small hands on the back of my head as her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my face harder against hers. My mouth completely engulfed around her lips, covering her mouth.

She bucked her hips up, grinding her clit into my fingertips. Her whole body started to shake. Her breathing stopped. Her thighs trembled as they clamped shut. Then she let out a scream into my mouth. The sound muffled by my mouth covering hers. She was cumming hard, her small frame, quivering, quaking and then she grew rigid as the orgasm tore through her. The enclosed sound proof booth absorbing her intense cry of orgasm that was escaping from our mouths, my lips still completely enclosed over her small mouth.

Then her body relaxed. Her fingers freed themselves from my hair our lips parted. She looked straight ahead at her husband. Her breathing quickly returned to normal. A crooked smile on her lips. She then reached up with one and almost delicately placed her thumb and forefinger on my wrist and pulled my hand off her clit.

She then took her panties that were still in my lap and dapped her pussy with them, drying herself then the seat of the bench where she had left a wet spot.

She looked up at me, a knowing smile on her face and asked, "Do you want to keep these?", as she handed them to me. I smiled back and without answering I took them from her and slipped them into my pants pocket. I tried to adjust myself, my cock still rock hard. I inhaled deeply. The sound booth filled with the intoxicating fragrance of her pussy and perfume.

I looked up at the clock, just three minutes to go. She was button down her summer dress, looked up at me and said politely, "You should comb your hair, I messed it up."

I smoothed it out with my hands, just as the preacher turned and gave me the thumbs up to start the closing music. I returned the gesture, turning the sound knob up.

I hit the knob so we could again hear him in the booth. He smiled broadly and said, "I really got into it! Did you like it honey?"

Jane smiled and answered, "Yes dear, one of the best."

I opened the booth door and we both stepped out. He came over thanked me, gave his wife a quick kiss and said just to send a copy of the recording to the radio station so they could broadcast it on Sunday morning.

I stood and watched them both walk out of the studio. Jane turned and smiled at me as they left. I returned the smile and then felt stupid as I gave her a quick wave.

I thought, "did that just really happen?" I reached into my pants pocket, felt her soggy, wet, cotton, white panties and smiled to myself, "IT SURE DID!"

That night, as my wife lay sleeping, I was in the den, my pants down around my ankles, on hand on my cock, fisting it hard, the other hand holding the young girls pussy scented panties to my face, licking them, inhaling them, remembering that sweet little girl. That sweet little girl.

kparc1212
kparc1212
918 Followers