All Comments on 'The Old Man & The Preacher's Wife'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Please masturbate me." Her sweet voice again repeated." FYI, masturbation means self-stimulation. You can't masturbate someone else.

kparc1212kparc1212about 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, in the context of the story, it can, if the naïve young girl doesn't understand the true meaning of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a nice story, could imagine something like that happening to my wife,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a hot story! Many years ago, I drove a young preacher's wife about 250 miles to her home town where her parents lived. She was blond and quite pretty, very shapely. She was only about 20 years old, and had married this preacher at an early age. We started out late in the day. As the sun began to set, I took a liberty and reached over and touched her leg. She was wearing a dress and stockings. This was back in about 1970. I rubbed her leg and she let me. After awhile, I reached up under her skirt and rubbed her upper thigh and then her crotch. She was wet. A little later, I asked her to turn around in the seat and face the back of the car. My car had the old bench seats with cloth seat covers. I asked her if she would mind taking off her stockings and panties so I could make her feel good. She did not hesitate! The preacher's wife pulled off her stockings and panties and raised up her dress and turned around to face the back of the car. She was on her knees in the front seat while I was driving. It was now dark outside. This young lady had a sweet smelling hairy pussy and she opened her legs and let me finger her. I felt her bottom and legs, and fingered her sweet wet pussy as I drove, and she came! Man, did she! Her wonderful female cream was all over my hand and her smell was so erotic. After she was fully satisfied, she turned around and sat down again with her dress still up around her waist. When we finally got close to where her parents lived, we stopped and she let me fuck her. That pussy was so good and throbbed on my cock. After we got to our destination, and she got out, I noticed a big wet spot on my front seat where she had been sitting. I sniffed it--oh, man! It was her pussy juice. She left a big pussy juice stain on my car seat which I never tried to remove. It reminded me of her every time I saw it.

kparc1212kparc1212about 1 year agoAuthor

Great comment and story. Thanks, I’m hard!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! So hot and sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...