The Old Math Teacher's Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Dugger, you can't believe that encouraging your students to send you pictures of themselves wearing only a bra is appropriate. If you put a stop to all of this right now and tell my friends not to text you again, I'll forget this ever happened. Otherwise, I'm going to the principal about this. Understood?" Lily's heart was beating after being so direct with a teacher. She had basically just threatened the man's job.

"Lily, I can promise you nothing about what your friends and I are doing is inappropriate. I'm not sure what is prompting you to say these things. Is it jealousy, or are you trying to control your friends' lives because they made a friend you disapprove of? Whatever the case, I think you should re-examine your motivations." As she continued avoiding eye contact, Lily started having doubts about her interpretation of the communication she had witnessed between her friends and the teacher. But she knew deep down all of this was wrong.

"Like I said, if it doesn't stop, I'll go to the principal." Lily quickly left the classroom and went home in a cold sweat.

That evening, Lily worried that her friends may continue texting their math teacher without her knowing. Things could be progressing to even more inappropriate messages and images. She got on her phone and was tempted to message her friends and try to get some clues. However, she had multiple notifications on her phone that Mina and Raven were posting on Twitter. It wasn't unusual for them to post, but they were uploading many messages. Lily opened up the app and immediately understood what was happening. Mina and Raven had moved from private text to flirting with Mr Dugger in a public setting online.

'Math teachers are the best kissers I've heard. Should we test that, Mr. Dugger?'

'I've needed towels for gym, but thanks to my hot math teacher, Mr. Dugger, I need one for math too.'

'Mr. Dugger, could you post some pictures of you without a shirt on? I'll do it if you do.'

Each of them must have posted a dozen of these increasingly sexual messages, all while tagging Mr. Dugger. He was even responding to each one, typically with an emoji of some kind. Scrolling to recent tweets, Lily found what she feared she would see. Mina and Lily were posting pictures of themselves in only their underwear. Not only that, but they did seem to have gone shopping for more revealing underwear. They both sported lacy, low-cut bras and panties that showed off a lot of their cleavage and butt cheeks. This confirmed for Lily that her friend's actions were being controlled. The two of them hated the idea of showing off their bodies. Mina wouldn't even wear a bikini to the pool. But now, Mr. Dugger, the bastard, had them posting nearly nude images of themselves for everyone in the world to see them. In the last picture the girls posted, Mr. Dugger commented, 'Very sexy. Would love to see more!'

Lily knew Mr. Dugger was sending her a clear signal. Daring her to try and tell on him. But the evidence was out in the public now, and Lily would protect her friends. Monday, she would visit the principal.

Lily's free time was during the second period, which is when she planned to meet with Principal Hilda. That morning, though, she first discussed the slew of messages her friends had posted on social media.

"Why in the world did you guys post those pictures of yourselves online? Everyone in the school, the community, hell, the world can see those you know!"

Mina was dismissive of Lily's concern. "We can't be responsible if some guys make certain pictures sexual. A woman could wear a winter coat in a picture, and some guy would find that sexual."

Lily pulled out her phone and opened up one of the pictures Mina had posted the night before. "In this picture, you are spread-legged, wearing only your bra and panties while you are rubbing your nipples through the bra with your fingers. The world's biggest feminist would call this picture sexual."

Mina was getting flustered by Lily's logic. "Okay, fine, I meant it to be a slutty picture. But I posted it for Mr. Dugger to see."

"Did he tell you to post them online instead of just texting him," Lily asked, hoping to get more information to share with Principal Hilda.

"He did, actually. He said it would make the pictures even more special to him. He even said you, Lily, would also like to see them posted. I guess he was wrong about that, though." That fucking bastard, Lily thought.

When the second period arrived, Lily went straight to the principal's office, where she was able to meet with her right away. Lily explained her concerns. First, starting with the flirting and hugging in class and then the initial text and replies. Finally, she showed the principal the tweets posted just yesterday. Lily left out any hint of her mind control theory. Principal Hilda listened intently and seemed to read and examine every tweet. "So, as you can see principal, Mr. Dugger is acting highly inappropriate around Mina and Raven. While it's true they encouraged it, the teacher, Mr. Dugger, should have immediately squashed these feelings. But he has not."

Lily sat quietly for a few moments. She had laid out everything she had and expected Principal Hilda to respond with promises of swift action against her math teacher. "Lily, I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue is here. All I see is a teacher going above and beyond to connect with his students."

Lily couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Principal Hilda, with all due respect, this is completely against school policy. A teacher and student cannot send half-naked pictures and flirty messages to each other."

The principal twirled in her chair and grabbed a binder. "Actually, the school district policy was recently changed. Provided both parties are 18 years or older, teacher and students can send sexual content to each other as much as they like." She plopped the binder before Lily and opened it to the page with the policy in question. Lily could tell this page was much newer than the surrounding ones.

"When was this change made," Lily asked, worried about the answer.

"The district sent me this page first thing this morning, so very, very recently." Lily thanked the principal and left. There was no way things landed this conveniently for Mr. Dugger. A policy change was enacted the day it became relevant to him? Also, what school district would ever pass such a policy?

How was Mr. Dugger doing this? He was influencing more people than just Mina and Raven. But why not control Lily, too? She was the one asking the most questions. She was his biggest threat. Either he couldn't or hasn't been able to control her or is choosing not to. Thankfully, her friends were willing to discuss normal topics at lunch. At least normal topics for the three of them.

"Evangelion is the most overrated anime of all time. The original ending proves that," Mina said, slamming her fist on the lunchroom table.

"Just cause you don't understand it doesn't mean it's bad," Raven pronounced with an over-exaggerated wave of her hand. Lily wished her friends would always be like this and never talk about Mr. Dugger again. But that wasn't to be.

"Did you bring your change of clothes today, Raven," Mina asked.

"They are in my backpack!"

"What did you bring a change of clothes for," Lily asked curiously.

"For our math class. We have a surprise for Mr. Dugger," Raven said. That could not be good. Mr Dugger has them dressing sexy for him in person now.

"You're going to be fully covered, right," Lily asked.

"You'll see.." Mina said in a sly voice.

"No, tell me now. All of the important parts will be covered? Tell me that, at least." But her friends said nothing more, and the bell rang. Mina and Raven wandered off on their own. Lily headed to math class by herself, beating her friends there.

"Good afternoon, Lily. Did you have a good meeting with our principal," Mr Dugger asked. Lily ignored him and sat down. A minute later, her friends arrived. The important parts were covered, but barely. They both sported skirts that ended almost a foot above their knees. There was no way when they sat that anyone standing in front of them couldn't see their panties. Lily really hoped they were wearing panties. Their top wasn't doing much better. It showed off a lot of their mid-drift to the point where you could occasionally see under-boob pop out from under the shirt. They also showed off a lot of cleavage, of course. All of this was made worse because they were obviously not wearing bras. The boys in class gasped when they saw their classmates dressed like this.

Mr. Dugger made it clear he found this acceptable. "You both look beautiful today. In fact, why don't we move you both to the front of the class where I can see you better. You can join them, Lily."

Lily had no desire to be nearer to her teacher but wanted to stay close to her friends. "You walked the halls dressed like this? Are you both insane? Besides the fact that everyone can see 80% of your tits, you are going to get suspended."

"We'll change after math class. We only wore this.."

"For Mr. Dugger, I know," Lily said, interrupting Raven. As class began, Lily could obviously see Mr Dugger's eyes focusing on the bodies of her friends. After a very long stare at Mina's crotch, Lily spoke up.

"Can you please stop staring at your teenage student's bodies and focus on teaching?"

Mina spoke up in defense of her fifty-five-year-old crush. "He can look all he wants." She then spread her legs far apart in clear view of Mr. Dugger.

"Oh god..." Lily moaned.

Later in class, our teacher asked people to come to the whiteboard to work out some practice problems. It didn't take long for Mina to be called. She seemed to be purposely
bending over while writing on the board. This exposed a lot of her panties, to the great delight of every guy in class.

"I've never seen someone so beautifully solve a problem," Mr Dugger commented when Mina finished.

"But you did make several errors, so please study harder." Of course, Raven was also called upon, giving the class a good view of her scantly clad body as well.

Class, thankfully, finally ended. Mina and Raven couldn't leave until they gave their math teacher increasingly extended hugs. They then rushed off to change before their next class. This became the new normal for math class. Lily's friends would change before class into very slutty and revealing clothes, to the delight of Mr Dugger. Not to mention every other male in sight. The hallway outside math class became crowded as guys waited in anticipation of seeing what sexy outfit they would wear today.

Lily knew she would find a solution somehow and fix her friends. But she stressed that she hasn't been able to limit the damage. When her friends get their minds back, they will freak out about how much they have revealed their bodies to the school. But it could be much worse, Lily knew. Thursday, after school, Lily went to Raven's house again, under the excuse that she needed to discuss homework with Raven. She and her friend met in her room for five minutes, and Lily got the information she pretended she needed. She left Raven in her room and headed downstairs to the real reason she came here today. Lily found Raven's mother in the kitchen.

"Hello, Lily. Did you get what you needed from Raven," she asked in her always friendly tone.

"I did, thank you. But I need to discuss something with you. Mr Dugger, our math teacher, is being very inappropriate with Raven and Mina. He has been encouraging them to dress in very sexualized clothes in class. They have also been posting images of themselves in very revealing outfits on social media, and Mr. Dugger has responded positively to this," Lily said with a few cracks in her voice. She waited to see how Raven's mother was going to respond. She was expecting a lot of anger towards her daughter and the school. But that is not what happened.

"I saw those social media posts and the clothes that Raven was buying. I had the same concerns as you, so I met with Mr. Dugger earlier in the week." Oh no, thought Lily. Raven's mother continued, "I went into the meeting ready to tear his head off, but I found it all to be a misunderstanding. Mr. Dugger explained the importance of letting the girls express themselves and that he was only trying to encourage it. He's also the best to do so, with him being a teacher. Better he do it than some weirdo."

"But Raven is exposing her body to a lot of people. I think she isn't doing this by her own free will. What if things escalate between them and Mr Dugger even more? What if they get psychical?"

"I imagine they will. It's all part of the process, according to Mr. Dugger." Lily felt that terrible feeling of helplessness in her again. What mother is cool with the idea of their teenage daughter possibly getting physical with a high-school teacher?

"I just have one more question. Did anything weird happen in the meeting? Did Mr. Dugger do anything strange with his eyes, hands, or phone?"

"That's an odd question, Lily," Raven's mother said. But she thought on it for a second, giving Lily hope that she might at least get some intel on his methods. "The weird thing is I don't actually remember the meeting. I remember entering the classroom and being back home. But Mr. Dugger sent me the notes on our discussion, which helped me."

"Okay, thanks," Lily said, feeling no better than before. She left the house and went home. Mr. Dugger seemed to anticipate and be able to get to people ahead of Lily. She needed to be smarter about things.

Friday's classes went as usual. But only if you consider your friends exposing their thongs to the whole class normal. Yes, Mina and Raven were now wearing thongs under their tiny skirts. The only students Mr. Dugger had come up to the board anymore were those two. When Lily pointed this out, she got a lot of angry looks from the other boys in class.

That evening, Lily had talked the girls into going with her to try a new restaurant that had opened in town. She got there ahead of them to secure a table. Sitting down, she really thought this was a good idea. Her friends couldn't act weird here without getting kicked out. Mina and Raven showed up a few minutes later, having gotten dropped off. "Hey girls! Isn't this place nice? I can't wait to try the food," Lily said, standing up to hug her two friends.

"I looked at the prices on the menu up front, I thought it would be a lot more, but they aren't that bad, actually," Mina said, sitting down.

The waitress came by and asked what we wanted to drink. Lily started to answer before Raven interrupted her. "Oh, let's wait. We are still expecting one more."

Lily's head shot around to face Raven. "No... you didn't...." A moment later, she heard a voice that confirmed her friends had done just that.

"Good evening, ladies! I've been looking forward to this all day," Mr. Dugger said, sitting down at the table the three friends were at.

"You invited our math teacher to our dinner! Why?" Lily in a raised voice that turned a few heads.

"Calm down, Lily. Mr Dugger is our friend, and we wanted to invite him along," Mina said, covering her face partially from the people watching them.

Lily controlled her volume better but wasn't accepting his presence. "He's not our friend, he's our teacher!"

"Our hot teacher," Raven said, putting her hand on his arm.

"Lily, I know we have been in conflict a bit over the last couple of weeks. How about we use this dinner to try and work those issues out," Mr. Dugger said calmly to her. Lily knew she wouldn't convince her friends to make their math teacher leave. She could either leave or stay and try to keep things controlled. Lily settled in for a weird dinner.

"Mr. Dugger, did you like the thong I wore today in class? I'm still wearing it now, actually," Raven said weirdly, casually.

"It was fantastic. I mean, your butt was the real highlight. Maybe sometime I could see it without anything covering it," Mr Dugger said.

"Oh god, can we not do this right now," Lily complained.

"Lily, are you going to whine about everything I say to Mr. Dugger? Cause that's going to get old really fast," Raven said harshly to her friend. Mina shook her head in agreement.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I'll stop." Lily tried to take control of the conversation. "Mina, did you watch that link I sent you about Sailor Moon?"

"I did. It was really cool," she replied.

"What is Sailor Moon," Mr Dugger asked.

"It's an anime," Lily said dismissively.

"Here, Mr. Dugger, this is what she looks like," Mina said, holding her phone for him.

"Oh my goodness, that's really cool. You should totally dress as her sometime," he said, looking at the phone.

"That would be way too revealing of a skirt for her," Lily commented, knowing recent events in math class proved that was wrong.

"Costumes like this are expensive," Mina added.

"What if I were to buy it for you to wear," he said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, really! That would be awesome!" Mina said, tapping her hands on the table in excitement.

"But only on the condition you wear it in math class without panties," the teacher said with a smile.

"Of course," Minda said without delay.

"And I get to borrow it for class, too," Raven added.

"With that short of a skirt on that costume, it will totally expose your vagina if you wear it without panties. You can't be serious about letting everybody in class see that, can you?" Mina and Raven looked at each other.

"I have no desire for any of those dumb guys in glass to see my bare pussy," Mina said, giving Lily some hope that they finally reached a limit as to what they were willing to do. Mina continued, "But if Mr. Dugger wants to see me like that in math, I'm more than willing to expose myself."

"Maybe I'll find one with a thin enough top that you can see your nipples if you don't wear a bra," Mr Dugger said, looking through his phone already for costume options.

"That would be so hot!" Both girls said.

Lily sat silent for the next few minutes as her friends and math teacher looked at costume options and talked excitedly about the girls exposing more of their bodies in math class. They finally found a good option online, and Mr. Dugger ordered it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy about this... Mr Dugger... can I kiss you," a blushing Raven asked.

"Yes, but you have to sit on my lap first," the fifty-five-year-old overweight man said. Raven shot up from her chair and walked over to Mr. Dugger. She lifted her leg over his lap and straddled him such that she was facing him.

"Raven, wait! You've never kissed anybody before. Do you really want your first kiss to be with... a man three times your age," Lily asked in a panic. Raven was staring into the eyes of her math teacher.

"With a stud like this? Absolutely." She then moved in and kissed Mr. Dugger on the mouth. The kiss didn't stop, and soon they were making out. Mr Dugger's hand ran up and down her hips.

Lily was seething. He was now using the control he had over her friends to take things into the physical realm. Raven's first kiss will forever be with this bastard of a man.

"Raven, come on. Give me a turn, too," Mina whined as she fidgeted in her chair.

"Fine...," Raven said, getting off her math teacher's lap. Mina bounced happily over to Mr. Dugger and took Raven's place. As soon as she was in position, she kissed him as well, which quickly turned into another make-out session.

"You guys better stop. The restaurant will kick you out if you keep doing this," Lily commented, trying to end this display. Other
patrons in the restaurant were staring at the old man making out with teenagers.

Mina pulled herself away from Mr. Dugger's lips. "Lily's right. I don't want to get you in trouble."