All Comments on 'The Old Priest'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Recommendation

Good story but the premise of an "old priest" about to retire suddenly overcome by lust strains credulity. You may want to rewrite the story using a lecherous priest as the protagonist. This would allow some more development of the characters,

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Re: WTF is this shit?

Here’s a tip: if you want to pretend life is a Disney movie then maybe an erotic literary site might not be the place for you. WTF are you on this site?!?

As a story I thought the premise was fairly interesting. I wish I’d known the people better so it would have had more emotional impact but still: interesting.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dude,you had to overcome the " gross-ness" of sex with an old man, I don't think you got there. Plus cheating clergy is kind of icky, Especially a priest instead of a nun

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old decrepit priest

The story was fine but the "old" references and the "wrinkly, veiny cock"....the guy was only 50? Cmon, most of us 50 year olds do not resemble those remarks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good for the old priest. At least they weren't little boys. That's positive progress right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haha

This was kind of funny. I know that many years ago a lot of this type of stuff happened. Let's see something with a nun next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:LIghtning Seed

Stick your comment up your ass. What's it to you what others think?

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Ah I see.

Well considering the purpose of your story is quick dirty talk and jerk off material I'd say it's alright, however I think you could make it longer and add more details. That would definitely make for a better tale. For example instead of saying the priests balls were 5x normal, use a real description of how big they were.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Re: Re: LightningSeed

You can hide behind anonymity and take pot shots at me and/or the author.

But in the end ya gotta consider the source.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Very nice!

Good read man! Enjoyed it a lot. Reminded me of the old sex story books I would find in my Moms “safe” which later became the spring board and educator for a certain young sexual deviant. Please share more! Your writing is genuine and authentic. Much different than the usual same old same old you come across here. Thanks again and look forward to more. Thanks to your Wife for encouraging you to share as well :)

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
Nice

Had me coming all over the place, this should be a series of different brides and grooms

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Nice and short

I would love to read more stories about the Living Seed. I do know a few Ladies that enjoy receiving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree...

The priest needs to bless more couples before he retires…

HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

My wife and I went to a friend wedding, and after dinner we went to the bar , while the hotel staff got the room ready for the dancing.

As we sat in the bar, the priest came over and started talking to us 5

We knew him to say hello to, but never had a conversation with him.

We talked about the bride and groom, and plenty of small talk. I noticed that he was checking my wife out, having a quick look at her brest, every now and then.

I asked if he would like another drink, as I was going to get one for us,

He said yes, I went to the bar, order our drinks, and looked back at my wife and him talking.

He had moved closer to her and he keep talking to her brest.

I stayed a little longer than I should have at the bar, but for some reason I was enjoying him talking to her. I went back to them and a few minutes later we were called back into the dance room, we fold a tablet a bit away from the dance floor, and to the side. We talked for a few more minutes, then he said he better mingle, my wife said I will keep a chair for you, he said thanks and as he got up he brushed my wife's hand with his own.

When he was gone, I said I think he was hitting on you, she said I thought the same.

Is that why you said you would keep a chair for him, so he can hit on you again.

She said maybe, would you like him to fuck me.

I told her that I was hard when looking at ye from the bar. Yes I would love for you to fuck him. She said how can do it here we don't have a room.

After thinking about it for a while, I said why don't you ask him if he would bring you home to change your shoes as they are hurting you.

Tell him that I had too much to drink to drive.

He came back after about twenty minutes, just as I was going to the bar,

She asked him if he could bring her home, he jumped at the chance, so when I got back to the table, she said he was willing to drive her home to change her shoes,

I looked at him and said, you really wouldn't mind. He said no not at all, and I thanked him saying I couldn't because I had too much drink taken to drive.

With that they left. We live about 10 minutes drive from the hotel across town.

It took them over an hour and a half before they got back.

She said the traffic was heavy. I said it's usually is on a Saturday.

When he left I said did you fuck him.

She said no, I was a little bit disappointed when she said no.

She looked at my face, and said he fucked her in our bed. Fucked her good and hard.

she said he left plenty of cum in her, and wanted to know if he could call or bring us home tonight, she said you better pretend that you are very drunk so he can bring us home and fuck me. He did bring us home and she got him to help her put me to bed in the spare room, I could hear them fucking most of the night, and again around 7 am again, he fucked her before he left, leaving plenty of his cum in her.

That was the start of a long relationship between them, they went away for weekend, and twice for a 10 day trip and a 14 days.

He stills calls to fuck her. He knows that I know, but that is another story.

I

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Write More Priest Stories!!

Where do we message if we have recommendations for stories!! I love the priest series!! Please write more. I check up daily to see if you have posted!

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous reader! You are more than welcome to e-mail me at mechromancer21@gmail.com. I’ve written other stories, but they are not allowed on this site. I will be uploading some work soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write the story

Dear, Anonymous please write down the story and more encounters of the priest with your wife. We have seriously enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous thank you for your comment about my story of the priest and my wife.

After the Priest left Sunday morning, I went to our bedroom and got into bed with my wife, she said did you hear us last night, I said yes and again this morning, he really fucked you good.

He did she said and he wants to fuck my again. When I asked, she said as soon as he can, as we were talking I was playing with her very wet cunt sticking my fingers into her, she put her hand down under the quilt and took hold of my very hard cock. You are really hard thinking about him fucking me, o yes I said I am and got on top of her and started fucking her. She told me that his cock is about 7ins long and quite tick, then she put her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear, when you go to work tomorrow, he is coming and he is going to fuck me doggy, he really wants to take me from behind. Do you mind and just then I came grunting. She said I guess not. The rest of the day was quite, went out for dinner had a few drinks when we got home and talked about John, she said John wants to come around 9am in the morning, because he has to be somewhere at noon. are you sure you don't mind John calling around, I opened my slacks and pulled down my boxers out popped my hard cock does this answer you question. Yes it does and thank you. I got one of the best blowjob ever.

John was at the house just after nine the next morning, mary called him and told him that I was gone to work.

She said they talked for a while, then they went to bed, he asked her if she would give him a blowjob as he never had one, mary looked at him and smiled, he said he never had sex until last night, Mary suck his cock, it was already hard she said. After a while of sucking his cock, her asked her if he could fuck her from behind, Mary got on her hands and knees and John pushed his cock straight into Mary he held on to her hips for a while, then grabbed her tits and started pulling on them, he fucked Mary hard and fast after they came they went to the kitchen and had a coffee.

Before he left they had a shower together and Mary gave John a blowjob swallowing all he had.

He thanked her and kissed her before he left.

Mary said call me when you will be able to come again, he said tomorrow morning if you don't mind. Great Mary said looking forward to it already. One more kiss and John was gone.

Mary phoned me and told me what they did, I told her that I was rock hard, we both laughed and we told eachother that we love eachother.

That night I fucked Mary doggy style and we fell asleep in eachother arms.

To be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I liked it but.....

I agree with description of a 50 year old priest by another poster. 50 is not old. Either make him in his seventies or just a perverted priest.

Also please don't put 5x. It's lazy writing. Just put five times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I knew a married couple where the husband was a former minister. They invited another minister to spend the night at their house. The next morning, after the former minister/husband went to his job, his attractive wife went into the bedroom where the visiting minister was sleeping and crawled into bed with him. She sucked him off and rubbed her pussy in his face. She let him play with her tits and pussy and opened her pussy to him. She let him know that she craved his cock. They had quite an affair.

luap50luap505 months ago

Good story. This is what can be called a true bridal exam. Every new couple should have a marriage counselor: theoretical and practical. I only disagree with one point: the priest should not be old and a virgin, but a 40 y.o mature man experienced in the arts of love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife has let our minister fuck her often over many years, She is an attractive woman and does not neglect me sexually. She is highly sexual and enjoys taking care of his needs as she considers it her place of special service. She has serviced him in our home as well as numerous other places. It has enhanced our sex life considerably. He and I are good friends, as well. Sometimes after they have finished, and he leaves, she comes to me for more. She says that having his cock in her, and knowing who he is, makes her extremely horny. We look upon it as a matter of doing a good deed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...