The Old Repairman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bzzz." Her phone vibrated, letting her know she had received a message.

'Don't look, don't look, don't...' She thought.

"Huh." She signed as she opened her eyes and grabbed her phone.

It was just a scammer. "Oh, thank god." She audibly said.

But like Vernon had somehow seen her wake up, a message from him popped up.

'Last test.' It said then a video popped onto her screen.

The thumbnail was of Vernon naked in Courtney's bed and Katy instantly knew what the video would show.

She knew she shouldn't watch, that if she went to bed, she'd get it tomorrow. But temptation got the best of her as she pressed play.

"Alright, it's recording." Courtney said from behind the camera.

"Then come here." Vernon replied.

They obviously had turned the lights off, but had set up enough candles to illuminate the room. Vernon had made it this way, so Katy would see what was happening but not every detail of Courtney. That way, it would be easier for her to imagine herself in Courtney's place.

"Have some patience, babe." Courtney responded.

Katy chuckled. 'At least Courtney's teasing him.' She thought.

Next on screen, Katy saw Courtney slowly crawl towards the left side of the bed. She was wearing green lingerie, giving Vernon a view of her tits and Katy a view of her thong clad ass. Even Katy had to admit, it was a great ass. If she didn't hate her so much, she'd probably try to bang her.

Courtney finally arrived at the bed. Vernon had turned on to his side and gently grabbed Courtney by the neck, pulling her up into a sloppy kiss. Courtney slowly moved up and got herself on top of Vernon. He then unclasped her bra, and Courtney broke the kiss to stuff her tits in his face. Katy listened in as Courtney quietly moaned while Vernon played with her tits.

Katy then noticed that Vernon had grown to full mast his cock standing straight up. Courtney soon noticed as well and pulled her tits away from Vernon to go down on him. Katy watched as Courtney got on her hands and knees and bobbed her head up and down his cock.

'Amateur.' Katy thought when she realized Courtney could barely get half the thing in her mouth. She remembered how much she loved feeling Vernon's cock all the way down her throat.

Vernon groped Courtney's ass, feeling her muscular shape. He then moved her panties out of the way and began fingering her. Katy could hear Courtney's stifled moans as she sucked on Vernon's cock. Vernon and Courtney had obviously become very acquainted with each other's body over time, meaning Vernon got Courtney to cum fairly quickly. Katy felt goosebumps along her body as she remembered all the orgasms Vernon had given her this week.

Courtney then stopped sucking his dick, pulled her panties right off and straddled Vernon. Katy had a view from the back, so she saw Vernon's cock split Courtney open and slide inside. It slid in so easily, Courtney barely reacted, like she had done this a million times. Katy's pussy quivered as it remembered how it felt being penetrated by such a large cock.

But Courtney was not just getting penetrated. No, she was fucking him with all her might. Katy could see her muscular ass bounce as her hips moved like a blur up and down his cock. Courtney reached up and held her wavy, blonde hair out of the way so she could look Vernon in the eyes as he fucked. She began to quietly moan as Katy sat and watched.

She knew what it was like to get penetrated by that giant cock, but not what it was like to get truly fucked by it. She could only imagine the pleasure Courtney was feeling as it hits her cervix repeatedly. She was supremely jealous of her.

She watched as Courtney got on her feet, so she could really fuck Vernon hard. Up and down she went, going high enough that Katy thought Vernon would slip out. But Courtney was an expert and just before, she would slam herself back down. Katy could see Courtney's thick ass bouncing as she slammed it into Vernon's thighs. Her moaning was no longer quiet, as she was basically screaming in pleasure at this point.

Then Katy saw Courtney throw her head back and her body begin to uncontrollably shake. Katy recognized that feeling, Courtney was having an intense orgasm, the same kind she had yesterday.

Courtney started thrusting her hips back and forth, Vernon's cock still deep inside her, as she rode out her orgasm.

"Come here." Vernon whispered just loud enough for Katy to hear.

Courtney leaned forward, and Katy heard them begin to kiss. Katy then saw Vernon bring his knees up and start thrusting into Courtney in long, deliberate strokes. They were slow but powerful, shaking Courtney's ass when slammed into her. Vernon had wrapped his hands around Courtney. At first, he just reached down and grabbed her ass. But his true intention became clear to Katy. His one hand spread her cheeks while the other went directly to her asshole and slid in. Even as they made out, Katy could still hear Courtney groan into Vernon's mouth.

As she watched Vernon finger Courtney's ass while they fucked, she wondered what it would be like to have him finger her ass. She had never done any anal before, but she'd let Vernon do whatever he wanted to her ass.

It didn't take long for Courtney to have her second orgasm. Her body shook as she stopped kissing Vernon to loudly moan out. For several minutes, her body shook as she whimpered into Vernon's shoulder.

Vernon moved his head to the side so you could just barely see it on camera. He then winked at it and blew a little kiss. Katy blushed as she understood the message; your next.

"Are you close?" Katy heard Courtney ask.

"Ya, you ready?" Vernon replied, refocusing on Courtney.

"Ya give it to me." She responded.

Vernon pulled his hands away from Courtney's ass and hooked them around her shoulders. He then began to absolutely destroy her cunt. He was using all the force he could to pump in and out of Courtney. Her entire body shook, not from an orgasm but from Vernon's sheer power. Katy was surprised Vernon had that type of power for an elderly man. Courtney threw her head back and loudly moaned out as she enjoyed the fucking immensely.

After a few moments of this, Vernon's thrusts slowed down and became more jagged. Courtney leant down and started kissing him again as Katy realized he was cumming inside of Courtney! She watched intently as Courtney had her third orgasm with him. She saw as a white fluid dripped out of Courtney.

At some point during the video, Katy had absentmindedly begun to rub her clit. When she realized what she was doing, it was already too late, her pussy was soaked. As she saw Vernon finish inside Courtney, she wished that was her, that Vernon was finishing inside her. That Vernon was breeding her. It was too much and Katy came to that thought.

The next day, Katy was nervous as she drove to Vernon's. She was wearing a white top and a white and black plaid skirt. She had disobeyed Vernon and masturbated the previous night. She was going to lie to him, but something inside her told her he would know. She didn't know how many more times she could survive him denying her.

Her excitement and nervousness mixed and caused her to shake with anticipation. She parked her car and nervously made her way to the condo. She knocked on the door and Vernon answered, wearing a pair of red and blue plaid boxers, a large tent already poking out the front. He'd been expecting Katy's arrival. All the teasing was fun, but he was ready to nail her.

Katy attacked his face and began to kiss him. Her hands cupped his face as his went to her back. She sucked on his tongue as she felt his thick cock brush up against her thighs, causing her pussy to quiver. She began to try to lead him towards the bedroom, hoping he wouldn't ask whether she masturbated. But Vernon resisted and despite her trying to keep their lips together, he broke away.

"So, did you follow my rule yesterday?" He asked, sensing that something was off about her.

"Of course." Katy said, hoping she sounded confident. She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him towards the bedroom.

"Really? Then what's your rush? We have time." He replied.

"You know I'm desperate for that dick. Now can we please go to the bedroom." She responded, still trying to pull the fat old man to the bedroom.

Vernon grabbed Katy by the hair and pulled her ear close to him.

"Only obedient girls get to go to the bedroom. Now, don't lie to me. Did you masturbate?" He angrily whispered in her ear.

"... yes I did." Katy sadly admitted.

Vernon was admittedly disappointed. He thought Katy would have been strong enough to resist. He really wanted to fuck her, but knew he had to punish her.

"Very well. You know I have to punish you now." He said, then pulled her towards the couch.

It was reminiscent of the first day they met and Katy couldn't help but get turned on by this old man dragging her to her punishment. He forced her to bend over the armrest of the couch. He pulled her skirt up above her waist, exposing her incredible ass to him.

"Ow!" She screamed as Vernon began to spank her cheeks hard.

She had a strong ass. Vernon felt her muscular glutes every time he spanked her. For several minutes, the condo was filled with the sounds of loud spanking, Katy's cheeks now a dark red color. Her cheeks were on fire, and yet she enjoyed it. Never had a man treated her so roughly, it made her pussy gush.

Vernon soon stopped spanking Katy and pulled his boxers down. He placed his cock between her red cheeks and seesawed his cock between them. He squeezed them together, so his cock was tightly wrapped by her ass cheeks.

He did powerful, slow strokes, letting Katy feel what it would have been like. Her glutes and hamstrings bounced as his legs crashed into hers.

"Uhh!" Katy moaned out, as Vernon's balls slapped against her excited pussy.

Katy was pissed at herself. Had she not given into temptation, she'd be really feeling what it was like to be fucked by Vernon. But instead, she was bent over being teased some more. She could feel the power that she had witnessed the previous night, but he was just teasing her.

Eventually, Vernon picked up the pace of his teasing. Katy really felt the speed and power Vernon had, how she wished he'd just slip up and stick it in her.

But he never did. After a few moments, his thrusts became more jagged and Katy could feel his cock throbbing between her cheeks. Just before he released, he grabbed Katy and forced her to her knees in front of him. He stroked his cock once, then twice, then exploded all over her face. Katy accepted her punishment, closing her eyes and feeling rope after rope of cum fall on her face.

"Now, we'll try this again. No masturbating tonight, got it?" He told her as she licked her lips clean.

"Yes, master." She replied, as she cleaned her face of his cum. 'At least I don't have to take the bus this time.' She thought as she swallowed up his cum.

That night was difficult for Katy. Vernon had penetrated her and let her feel the power he would fuck her with. She could imagine what it would be like to fuck Vernon but had to stop herself so she wouldn't masturbate. Vernon didn't test her Monday night. To be honest, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself Tuesday even if she did masturbate. Katy resisted temptation and didn't masturbate that night.

Tuesday morning, Katy woke up in a good mood. It had been a week since she met Vernon, and after all the teasing, he was finally going to fuck her. Her pussy got wet just thinking about it.

She threw on a brown top and dark green shorts. She, of course, left her underwear at home. She got in her car and hurried over.

Not 2 minutes after getting Vernon's text, Katy knocked on his door. He answered the door in his boxer as per usual. For a second, as Katy looked at Vernon's wrinkled face, then his fatty body, she wondered why she was so desperate to have sex with this man. She then looked down a little further and saw the tent in his boxers and remembered why.

Before Katy could react, Vernon grabbed her hand and pulled into the condo. He closed the door, then pushed her up against it. He quickly attacked her lips with his and began to passionately kiss her. Katy hungrily accepted the kiss, sucking on Vernon's tongue and tasting the mint toothpaste on his breath. Vernon had grown tired of denying Katy. He needed this almost as much as she did.

"You didn't?" He asked, breaking the kiss for a second.

"No, I was good." She replied.

Vernon went back in for another kiss. Katy was his and nothing in this moment could stop them. He then bent down, grabbed Katy, and threw her over his shoulder.

"Ahahaha!" She excitedly laughed.

Vernon moved as fast as he could to the bedroom, his hormones were taking over as he moved faster than you'd expect. He threw Katy down on her back on the bed. He pulled her shorts off as fast as humanly possible, then removed his own boxer.

He got on the bed on his knees and lined his cock up and allowed his cock head to slide in. Katy felt his head stretching her lips out, goosebumps ran down her spine. He then stopped and for a millisecond, Katy got worried he was teasing her again.

"Katy, I want both our first orgasms to be simultaneous. I'll go as fast as I can, but you'll have to hold off your first orgasm. Can you do that?" He asked.

"Yes, master, I can do that." She answered.

In one quick thrust, Vernon stuffed his cock deep inside Katy. His cock hit Katy's cervix, which caused her to arch her back as it felt like lighting was shooting through her. Katy had to focus on not cumming at that moment. She had to focus even more as Vernon pulled his cock almost all the way out, then slammed it back into her.

Vernon could feel the young model was close to cumming already and gave her a break. After, 5 powerful strokes into her, he pulled out and waddled his fat body over to where her head was. Katy was both disappointed that he didn't let her cum and relieved, as she wanted to cum with him. Katy turned her head to his cock, gave it a tender kiss before wrapping her plump lips around it and sucking on it.

Vernon thrusted forward as Katy moved her head down his cock, deep throating his dick with ease. Her throat had loosened up a lot as she sucked on Vernon's cock more and more. It was muscle memory to her now, like riding a bike, something she wouldn't forget how to do. Vernon grabbed the back of her head and held her down, Katy got a whiff of Vernon's dirty pubes. It was a familiar scent to her and one she rather enjoyed.

Vernon eventually released her and pulled out of her mouth. He waddled back between her legs. The short blowjob had done its purpose. Katy wasn't as close to cumming, while Vernon was closer.

He reinserted his cock, Katy threw her head back again. Vernon started hammering his cock into her tight pussy as he watched Katy's perfect tits bounce. Katy grabbed her legs by the knees and brought them up.

Katy looked Vernon in the eyes as he slowed the pace down. Both were close to cumming, Katy could feel her body shaking a little in anticipation. Vernon knew he was close as well. He knew if he continued at the same pace it would be a matter of moments. He slowed down to take in Katy's breathtaking beauty. Her emerald green eyes, her plump pink lips and her large breasts with her perfect little pink nipples. And here she was, this dark-haired beauty in bed with him, a fat older fellow, her feet by her ears, her pussy stuffed to the brim. He leaned down and nuzzled his nose into her neck, his fat stomach pressed into her flat, toned one. He kept a slow rhythm, making sure he lasted as long as possible.

Katy felt Vernon's body weight on top, pressing her into the bed. Their already warm bodies became warmer because of the friction between their skins. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and wouldn't let him get away this time. Katy's pussy seized up as she was very close to an orgasm.

Vernon felt that and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, I'm close too. Are you ready for me to fill you up? Are you ready for me to breed you?"

Katy said nothing as he whispered. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Vernon's rhythmic pumps as he got closer to finishing. When she heard the last question, her body reacted, and the orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh shit!" She yelled out, throwing her head back. "Yes, breed me!"

"You want that slut? Alright here... I... Cum!" Vernon roared back, his cock exploding into Katy's unprotected pussy.

Katy had never wanted to be bred before. Sure, she wanted kids but not to be bred. But in that moment, a fat old man on top of her, his cock planting his seed deep inside her, she wanted nothing more than for Vernon to breed her.

After a few ropes, Vernon kissed Katy as he finished up inside her. They stayed like that for several moments, Vernon's thick body on top of Katy's perfect smaller one. She could have any man she wanted, and yet here she was being bred by Vernon. Vernon could feel his semen trying to leak out of her pussy, his cock basically acting as a plug.

Vernon eventually rolled off her, he lied down next to her. Katy looked down and saw his white liquid slowly leaking out of her pussy, dripping down her thighs. She then looked over at Vernon, his brow sweaty and flabby chest going up and down as he breathed heavily. She then looked further down and saw his cock was still hard. She reached down and started jerking him off.

"Are you ready for another round?" She asked.

"Are you ready for another round, what?" He responded.

"Are you ready for another round, master?" She replied.

"Hell yes!" Vernon told her.

Katy got up and swung her leg overtop of him, lining it up and letting it slip back in her. Katy slowly lowered herself onto it this time, she wanted to memorize its every vein and bump.

Vernon recognized the look Katy was giving him. Courtney gave him the same look all the time. She was addicted to his cock. She knew it, and he knew it. He could feel their previous cums mixing inside her, it made her more slick. Katy eventually bottomed out, his cock hitting her cervix.

Katy felt Vernon's sheer size stretch her out again. It brought her to the edge of another orgasm. She went to her feet and started bouncing on his cock. The slickness of her pussy reduced the friction and allowed Katy to go as fast as she could.

Vernon lied back and watched Katy fuck him as hard as she could. He admired every inch of her perfect body. He felt her getting closer to an orgasm, her pussy beginning to tighten up around him.

But just before she did, Katy jumped off, went to her hands and knees and sucked his balls while her right hand jerked him off.

"Haha." He laughed a little surprised. "Katy, it's ok to cum before me this time."

"Are you sure, master?" She asked, pulling her head away from his balls.

"Yes, I want you to enjoy yourself this time as much as you want." He told her.

Katy smiled and then swung herself back over top of him again. She sunk down on his cock quickly this time. On her knees, she moved her hips in a circular motion, letting Vernon feel every part of her insides. Katy threw her head up and closed her eyes, enjoying every second of riding Vernon. She was getting what she so desperately wanted, and it was even better than she imagined.

Katy loved the feeling of Vernon's big dick deep inside her. The way it stretched her out, how it seemed to touch all her most sensitive spots at the same time and how it brushed against her cervix, strong enough to be felt but not too hard to hurt her.

After a few moments of stirring on Vernon's cock, Katy has her orgasm. Katy opened her eyes and looked at Vernon, her body frozen as the pleasure surges through her body.

"Oh god yes!" She moaned out. Her body went limp for a second, but she caught herself by putting her hands on Vernon's chest.

123456...9