The Old Repairman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment to regain herself, Katy started to thrust her hips up and down as she rode Vernon's cock again. She went at a steady pace, a pace she would get off to but not so fast for her to cum immediately. With her hands still on Vernon's chest, she tried to squeeze her elbows together, which actually just squeezed her breasts together.

Vernon looked up at the big titted beauty on top of him. What a life he lived. He woke up every day to a beautiful blonde in bed with him. And now he had Katy to sneak around with whenever Courtney had to leave. If he'd known retirement would have been like this, he would have retired a long time ago.

Despite her best efforts, Katy soon came a second time. Vernon felt her pussy tighten up again, just begging for her load. Katy's eyes roll back as another intense orgasm hits her body like lightning. Her arms gave way, and she fell forward onto him.

"Hummn...gobedd...unnama." Katy babbled incoherently, her mind completely melted from pleasure.

Vernon took that as his cue to take over. With Katy's head on his chest, he brought his knees up and started banging her brains out. He was getting close to cumming himself and wanted to release inside her soon. He reached behind her and slapped her ass as he fucked her.

Katy slowly regained her composure as Vernon brought her back to the precipice of another orgasm.

"Katy, I'm gonna cum inside you!" Vernon told her.

"No." She said, Vernon for an instant became a little disappointed. "Tell me you're going to breed me!" She then told him.

"Really? You want to have my kids?" He asked.

"Yes!" Katy replied.

"You want me to plant my seed deep inside you?" Vernon responded.

"Yes!" Katy replied again.

"You want me to... breed you?" He asked.

"YES!!!" She screamed out as she came on his dick again, even more intense than the previous two. Her pussy intensely coiled around Vernon's cock, begging for him to cum.

"Oh shit!" He yells, surprised by her tightness but cumming nonetheless.

Katy felt Vernon filling her up. She had never wanted something so bad in her life. She needed to be bred by this man. She went up and kissed his lips.

'The future father of my child!' She thought as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

When she woke up Wednesday, Katy knew it was going to be a long day. She had a shoot to promote some body lotion she had never used. Unfortunately, the shoot would be when Vernon would likely be available, meaning she'd have to go a day without him.

"Are you okay?" Richard, the manager, asked after 10 minutes into the shoot. "You seem distracted, which is not like you."

"You know what, give me 10 minutes to clear my head and I'll be back." She told him.

"Alright, take 10 while we look at what we got so far." He replied.

They had rented out a large house for the shoot, mainly to use the giant pool in the backyard. Katy grabbed her phone and strolled inside the house in her purple bikini.

She entered the dining room, where a young man was working on some camera equipment.

"Hey." She said to get his attention. "Where's the bathroom?" She asked. The young man had a star struck look on his face.

"Hello?" Katy said, snapping her fingers at him.

"Sorry, it's just down that hall." He said pointing to her left.

Katy briskly walked that way, intending to masturbating in the bathroom. As she walked down the hall, she noticed a side door near where the bathroom was and thought maybe she could sneak Vernon in. She opened the door and saw that it was hidden from the back of the house where everyone was.

She ran back inside into the bathroom and called Vernon.

"Couldn't even last a day without me, could you?" He said upon answering.

"No, I can't. Can you drive to where I'm shooting?" She asked.

"I got a couple hours, guest I could drive up that way." He replied.

"There's a door on the right side of the house that's hidden from the back. Meet me there." She told him.

Katy gave him the address and Vernon said he'd be there in 30 minutes. Katy exited the bathroom, happy she'd get her fill of dick that day.

"Hey!" The young man who had been working on the equipment said, having gone halfway down the hall. "Umm... I'm Dan and I was just wondering if you..." He started to say.

"I'm gonna stop you there." Katy said, cutting him off. "Sorry, but I'm not interested." She told him before walking away.

Katy stayed focused for the next 40 minutes, making sure they got the shots they needed. Then she heard her phone vibrate and suddenly her focus was completely gone.

"Everything alright?" Richard asked her.

"Hmm?" She replied, having not really heard him.

"You seem to be distracted again. Is everything alright?" He asked again.

"No, I'm having some stomach problems today." She told him.

"You wanna throw in the towel for today?" He responded.

"No, just give me like 30 minutes in the bathroom and I'll be good." She replied.

Richard studies her face for a few seconds. "Haha." He chuckled. "Alright, just try to keep it down and don't break anything." He whispered.

Katy gave him a shocked look. "Oh, you're not the first girl to need an itch scratched." He told her. "Now go."

Katy ran, grabbed her phone, saw Vernon had texted her and quickly ran to the side door.

Vernon was waiting outside the door, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. He had already gotten a few curious looks from some housewives after parking his car. The house was in an upscale neighborhood and he didn't exactly fit in while wearing a dirty white shirt and black cargo shorts.

Katy made sure nobody was following her, then opened the door and pulled Vernon in by his shirt.

"Come on, we gotta be quiet and quick." She told him.

Not 2 minutes later, Katy was bent over, hands on the bathroom door, both of them completely naked. He spread her ass cheeks and began to stick it in her once again.

Katy looked forward at the ornate white door as Vernon slid his dick deep inside her. At some point, she had to put her hands over her mouth to muffle her groans as Vernon hit all her sensitive spots. She nearly screamed when he stuffed the last few inches inside her in one big thrust.

Vernon started thrusting wildly into her as she told him to be quick. The slapping of their bodies together filled the room and made Katy worried someone would hear. That concern didn't last long as Katy had her first orgasm. Her body shook as her pussy gripped down around Vernon.

Vernon stopped for a second and slapped Katy's ass.

"Wait, not too hard! I still have a shoot after this!" She told him.

"Fine, I got a better idea anyways." Vernon said. "Close your eyes."

Katy did as she was told, closing her eyes and feeling Vernon start to rhythmically fuck her again. With her eyes closed, she could really focus on every detail of Vernon's beautiful cock. She was enjoying herself until suddenly she felt 2 pudgy fingers enter her ass.

Her eyes shot open, and she had to bite down on her lip hard to keep herself from screaming. Vernon had shoved his right index and middle finger in knuckle deep, which was extremely painful for Katy as her ass was stretched to ridiculous length.

"Uhh, why'd you do that?" She finally had to groan.

"It's your punishment for today." He replied.

"But why 2?" She asked.

"You might enjoy 1, but 2 will be tough to bear." He told her.

And so it was. Vernon fucked Katy's pussy while he fingered her ass. He would slowly pull his fingers out, then just before they slipped out, he shoved them back in quickly. He timed it up with his hip thrust, meaning Katy was feeling filled in both holes simultaneously. He loved how women would squirm the first time. It was an odd mix of pain and pleasure for them, something Katy was experiencing right now.

Katy had to grit her teeth as Vernon banged into her. There was an almost overwhelming pain in her ass, causing her to tear up. She knew she couldn't cry and ruin her makeup. Her body was on fire, both from the pain and the pleasure from Vernon's cock and fingers.

Those 2 feelings mixed inside her and broke her mind. Katy forgot where she was and started to groan out loud when Vernon shoved his fingers back in.

Dan was still in the dining room when he heard Katy's groans. He walked down the hall to investigate. As he got closer, he could hear Katy's groans more clearly and the distinct slapping sound. He was confused until he heard Vernon's voice.

"Bitch, you need to quiet down." He whispered.

"Sorry, master. But your fingers in my butt hurt." She replied.

'Holy shit!' Dan thought. 'I gotta see this!'

He ran around to where the bathroom window was situated. He peeked inside and was shocked by what he saw. He couldn't see much of Katy from behind a fat, gray-haired back.

'What the fuck?!?' He thought as the man was clearly pumping wildly into Katy.

"You need to get used to fingers in your butt cause tomorrow I'm fucking that ass of yours!" He told her.

For some strange reason, hearing Vernon tell her he's going to fuck her ass made a shiver go down her back. Like magic, the pain subsided as the thought of Vernon fucking her ass infested her mind and made the experience pleasurable.

Vernon felt Katy relax and her ass loosen up. Her pussy tighten up as Katy moaned out in pleasure again and Vernon knew Katy wanted to be fucked in the ass.

"Ya, you want me to stick it in your ass right now?" He asked.

"Yes." She whimpered back.

"Haha, of course you do, but you'll have to until tomorrow." He told her. "But don't worry, I'll bang it so hard you won't be able to sit for a week."

Upon hearing Vernon's dirty talk, Katy came hard on his dick and fingers. Her pussy squeezed him tightly begging for him to drop his load in her. Her asshole squeezed his fingers, which forced Vernon to stop his motion. Katy's mind was overloaded with pleasure as she screamed, not giving a shit who heard.

Vernon pulled his fingers out and grabbed Katy's hips. He started pumping into her in a rhythmic but powerful fashion. He groped her thighs and glutes as Katy slowly regained her composure.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum soon!" Vernon told her.

"Wait!" Katy replied, pulling herself away from Vernon. "I can't have your cum leaking out of me today." She told him, a little disappointed.

"Fine, let me feel that throat!" He replied as Katy went to her knees in front of him.

Dan was still watching. He had put his hand down his pants and started jerking off while he watched. The entire time, he wondered why Katy was doing it with him. Did she lose a bet? Was he blackmailing her? Did she have a weird fetish?

Dan got his answer when Katy went down on him: a giant dick, the likes of which he'd only seen in porn. The thing was at least twice his length and way girthier. He had to admire Katy's blowjob skills as she sucked the whole thing down.

Vernon didn't last long in Katy's throat. Being already so close and the tightness of her throat was too much to bear. After a quick minute, he was cumming down her throat and Katy was swallowing as much as she could.

------

'Bzzz' Katy's phone buzzed, bringing her back from a memory induced haze.

'Finally.' She thought as she saw the message from Vernon.

She quickly finished her smoothie, then rushed off to Courtney's condo. Katy was nervous this time. Vernon's fingers in her ass the previous day had been quite painful and had left her ass quite sore.

She was also excited to lose her anal virginity to Vernon.

The last 9 days had permanently changed Katy, both physically and mentally. Physically, Vernon had sculpted her pussy to his dimensions. Nothing else would do. She had an 8-inch dildo at home, but that couldn't touch the places Vernon could. Only one thing could truly get her off, and that was him.

Her mind had been sculpted, too. Where once she was attracted to young, muscular men with strong jawlines, she now finds herself into older, fatter men. One walked by her while she was sipping on her smoothie and she felt her pussy get hot just looking at him.

Katy was wrapped around Vernon's finger and they both knew it. Katy knew if she didn't do as he said, he could stop and just live with Courtney, while she would become increasingly desperate. That's why Vernon knew he could tease her a bunch. He had another model, while she had no one else who could stretch her itch. So, if Vernon wanted anal, she knew she had to give it to him.

She arrived at the condo wearing a black tank top and black shorts, no underwear of course.

Vernon was not in his usual boxers, instead he had on a faded orange top with a bar's logo on it and black cargo shorts.

"Hey there." She said, smiling as she stepped into the condo and gave Vernon a peck on the lips.

"How's that ass?" Vernon asked, giving her a spank on the butt.

"Oh! A little sore." She replied.

"Trust me, it'll be a lot worse tomorrow." He told her.

"I'm counting on it." She responded.

"Well, let's get down to business." Vernon said as he walked to the bedroom.

"I got a little surprise for you." He said as they walked to the bedroom. He picked up a plastic bag on the dining room table and pulled out 2 pairs of handcuffs.

"Oh, naughty!" Katy said.

They quickly walked the rest of the way to the bedroom. Once inside, Vernon started stripping Katy's clothes off, starting with her shorts. He gave her ass a few slaps and a nice rub down before he took her shirt off. He fondled her tits and flicked her nipples with his tongue. Katy was quickly getting aroused, her pussy already getting moist.

Then Vernon guided Katy over to the bed. She got on and lied down on her back. She raised her arms above her head so Vernon could handcuff her to the bedposts. She was locked in and Vernon was going to have his way with her.

Vernon stood next to a naked Katy on her left. He slowly moved his hands down, groping and massaging Katy's toned body. He arrived at her pussy and could already see her pussy dripping. But that was not his target today.

He grabbed her strong legs, pulled them together, and forced them up in the air. While his right hand held her legs, he leaned over and began to lick her ass. He was very gentle at first, just licking around the outside to lubricant. Once her ass was nice and wet, then Vernon's tongue dove in, not deep, just enough to spread her sphincter a little.

While Katy's ass was sore, Vernon's tongue felt therapeutic, like stretching out a sore muscle. She lied back and enjoyed the gentle feeling of Vernon's rather strong tongue in her ass. She began to quietly moan as he swirled his tongue around in it. He then pulled his tongue out, and Katy braced herself for what she knew was next.

"Huh!" She gasped and her eyes shot open as Vernon's 2 large fingers still surprised her. But this wasn't like the previous day. This time, it felt good to her.

As Vernon fingered her butt, Katy moaned and groaned like crazy as she felt her orgasm grow. She wondered why it felt so good today. Was it that he licked her ass before fingering it? Did he stretch her out enough yesterday? Or was she just becoming a whore for ass play?

These thoughts swirled in her head as Vernon spread Katy's legs wide. He leaned back over and, with his fingers still thrusting in and out of her butt, he began to lick Katy's clit. He always knew just where it was.

It was too much pleasure for Katy. Her body started to convulse as she felt a growing heat in her pussy. Vernon felt she was close too and just before she came, pulled away and he lifted her pelvis up so when Katy squirted, she squirted all over herself.

As Katy felt her pussy convulsing, she also felt the warm trickle of her own cum on her stomach and chest. She lifted her head and saw her body glistening and covered in her own cum. Vernon went down and licked a little of her cum off her stomach.

"Mmm... as sweet as ever." He said. "Here, have a taste."

Vernon went and kissed Katy, sticking his tongue into her mouth. Katy gladly accepted and sucked on his tongue, tasting her own sweet cum.

Vernon then pulled away from Katy and picked up a small key from the bedside table.

"See these." He said, jingling the keys before putting them in his pocket. "I'll be back later." He then said before turning his back and walking towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Katy asked.

"Gotta pick up some stuff at the grocery store." He told her with an evil grin.

Katy realized he was teasing her some more. Forcing her to lie in bed, incredibly turned on, yet no way to get off. Sure, he had let her cum, but it hadn't satiated her, it just left her wanting more.

As Vernon shut the bedroom door behind him, Katy was horny and stuck handcuffed to her rival's bed. She heard the front door close and Vernon lock it. Katy knew she could be here for a while.

Vernon took his time going to the store. He took the scenic route and drove the speed limit. He was intent on letting Katy stir for as long as he could. He went to the pharmacy, bought a few plan bs for Courtney and a new bottle of lube. He definitely needed this.

He then went to the grocery store and picked up some food. Courtney had asked for a few things, and it was obvious she was planning a nice meal for them this weekend.

The drive home was a lot faster. Vernon felt the bulge in his pants growing as he imagined his afternoon with Katy. Once he parked, he basically ran to the condo. He was too horny to notice the door was unlocked. It wasn't until he was inside that he heard it: the distinct moan of Courtney.

------

Courtney's life was almost perfect right now. She had her dream job, was making friends and had Vernon to come home to every night. There was one snag though: she had a crush on her married best friend.

And this wasn't one that you got over quickly. Over the past 9 days, she had seen Skyler a lot, and it had only deepened Courtney's crush on her. She knew it was wrong, that Skyler was happily married with a child but she's only human after all.

She thought maybe if she committed to full on, out in the open relationship with Vernon, it might go away. And Courtney knew she wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with Vernon by all but one person. She worried what Skyler would think of her. Would she think she's crazy? Would she not want to be seen with her?

It made her very nervous, but she knew she had to try. She couldn't keep having feelings for her best friend.

Today though, she had a meeting with a dress company that was likely going to offer her a sponsorship. Afterwards, she was having a celebratory lunch with Skyler and a few friends. She had put on a white bralette top and a short, matching white skirt.

She was driving into the city, when she realized she had forgotten her phone. She wanted to be early, but Vernon had convinced her to go back to bed for another round. It might make her a little late to turn around and get her phone, but she needed it, as Skyler was going to text her what restaurant they decided on.

She turned around and began speeding home. She had asked Vernon to grab a few things from the store and was hoping he'd be out. She didn't know if she had the willpower to stop his convincing, which would make her even later.

As she parked her car, she looked around and didn't see his car.

'Good.' She thought, thinking the condo was empty.

She unlocked the door and entered. Her phone was on the table next to the door, so she grabbed it.

"Finally, you're back!" A female voice that Courtney recognized but couldn't quite place came from her bedroom.

Courtney, concerned about who was in her bedroom, closed the front door and slowly tiptoed her way to the bedroom.

"Come on, hurry up! Stop being a tease!" The voice said.

Courtney slowly cracked the door open and was shocked to see Katy completely nude and handcuffed to her bed.

1...34567...9